Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking  (Read 98690 times)
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:36:05 PM

Community, what features would you like to see added to this coin?

I would like to see a transparency feature , like the opposite of darksend,cloaksend,shadowsend and others with anonymity features

I know that everyone will say that with a block explorer you can trace everything , but I tought like intergrated IP address, location and names into the transaction detail ,

I think coins with anonymity features will never be accepted from the govermeant because the risk of money laundering ,financing of terrorism and other criminal activity
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Project Axron (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:43:57 PM

I would like to see a transparency feature , like the opposite of darksend,cloaksend,shadowsend and others with anonymity features

I know that everyone will say that with a block explorer you can trace everything , but I tought like intergrated IP address and location into the transaction detail ,

I think coins with anonymity features will never be accepted from the govermeant because the risk of money laundering ,financing of terrorism and other criminal activity

That is something that can be done, however I doubt people would like to see their IP addressed displayed on public. I personally use a VPN, because I don't want people to know where I live. It may cause a security breach. But its something that can be considered
tyson187

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:49:16 PM

I know that everyone will say that with a block explorer you can trace everything , but I tought like intergrated IP address and location into the transaction detail ,

That is something that can be done, however I doubt people would like to see their IP addressed displayed on public. I personally use a VPN, because I don't want people to know where I live. It may cause a security breach. But its something that can be considered

I doesn`t have to be mandatory but more like optional , or some transperency feature which will allow merchants to work with without being accused by the govermeant of tax evasion

and it would be like only the two parties who are involved in the transaction can see each others IP address no one else
Zorro23hu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:50:47 PM

we need more hashpower

Why? Do you want to mine fewer coin with higher difficulty? Or what?

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
Project Axron (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:59:13 PM

I doesn`t have to be mandatory but more like optional , or some transperency feature which will allow merchants to work with without being accused by the govermeant of tax evasion

and it would be like only the two parties who are involved in the transaction can see each others IP address no one else

Interesting concept, I see where you are going with this. It could be an interesting feature actually. I think we should conduct a hangout session with the community and begin to discuss all of these ideas so we can point our development efforts towards the right direction.
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:05:29 PM

I know that everyone will say that with a block explorer you can trace everything , but I tought like intergrated IP address, location and names into the transaction detail ,

Moronic statement because govermeant  IS money laundering ,financing of terrorism and criminal activity
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:09:21 PM

i get 3440 khs....

What miner do you use and what's your GPU type?

i get 99% shares, fresh cc miner with gb 750ti and 780m which does 2760khs....
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:10:04 PM

Interesting concept, I see where you are going with this. It could be an interesting feature actually. I think we should conduct a hangout session with the community and begin to discuss all of these ideas so we can point our development efforts towards the right direction.

Just concentrate to get us to form that we can actually purchase something with this coin...but for a start it will be god to see "smart contract" implemented in Axron
tyson187

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:13:19 PM

Moronic statement because govermeant  IS money laundering ,financing of terrorism and criminal activity

that only applies to your US govermeant not the rest of the world
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:29:05 PM

Just concentrate to get us to form that we can actually purchase something with this coin...but for a start it will be god to see "smart contract" implemented in Axron

I think that is a great idea, I for one would be willing to sell my Astrophotography shots for this coin. I would rather see people get something material for it instead of throwing it away for nothing on the exchanges.
lohveh

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:33:06 PM

I Agree with you all Smiley
Need a big user-friendly wallet, with a maximum features.
And something like Axron=fiat with interests (without the banks) Smiley
Project Axron (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:39:33 PM

I Agree with you all Smiley
Need a big user-friendly wallet, with a maximum features.
And something like Axron=fiat with interests (without the banks) Smiley

I guess that we know exactly what the community wants. I think we can develop an app within the wallet , a mix between localbitcoins, an exchange and a market.
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:44:41 PM

that only applies to your US govermeant not the rest of the world

don't be naive
mike111

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:31:06 AM

What did people see in the coin before investing? I do not understand why would people risk their coins in this. Huh Roll Eyes Sad
sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:01:34 AM

What did people see in the coin before investing? I do not understand why would people risk their coins in this. Huh Roll Eyes Sad

Nobody invested coins, this is a mining opportunity only.

Seems there's a lot you don't understand.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:03:14 AM

why risk my coins? im not risking anything bro... i have CHEAP power ... i have a miner in my basement ... FRESH proof of work means i have little to no extra power charges or damage to my cards when im mining this coin.  I am not risking anything.  The only thing I am risking by not mining this, is loosing out on free money.

maybe others here are in my situation. 

this is why i mine this coin though - take it or leave it.
@scambuster

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:06:54 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 02:58:30 AM by @scambuster

I can only see features clone from SDC now.No inovative features from dev yet.Competive dev is more valueable besides verification.See bigbangcoin 5 star PoD rated but dumped like shit
Project Axron (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:27:12 AM

why risk my coins? im not risking anything bro... i have CHEAP power ... i have a miner in my basement ... FRESH proof of work means i have little to no extra power charges or damage to my cards when im mining this coin.  I am not risking anything.  The only thing I am risking by not mining this, is loosing out on free money.

maybe others here are in my situation. 

this is why i mine this coin though - take it or leave it.

+1 I answer only to users of this coin. I have been in discussions with other users about upcoming features. What is your opinion about a in-wallet market where you could trade your AXR for FIAT and/or other coins with other users.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:36:31 AM

i sold mine before he does i got 3 buck wooo hooo
can go buy chinese food
eat like emporer
mike111

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:46:04 AM

i sold mine before he does i got 3 buck wooo hooo
can go buy chinese food
eat like emporer
Fast selling!!! There is not much buying orders. It is easy to fall 90%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: