Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking  (Read 98686 times)
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:15:30 PM

yes it can be nice if it could continue to go up forever
agree with every word
thanks for naming the coin

IE nomined this coin and suddenly it dumped.
That fag!

Before you post nonsense do just a bit of research first. When I named AXR as my daily pick it was trading at 4500, less than 2 hours later it peak at 7910. Then for 30+ hours it hovered above 6000 sat, and then it slowly started declining. Now it is trading at 4606 sat, 106 sat more before I picked it. What did you think would happen when there is no news and the community is not very active? Did you think the price will keep going up forever? During the time AXR was on the front page of Bittrex what did you do to get the word out? Did you Tweet or go into troll boxes and let everyone know why AXR is a good buy, or did you just watch the charts dreaming about all the money you will make as the value kept increasing? I spotlight new coins and it is up to the community to show why everyone should buy the coin I spotlight.

PS: Cryptocurrencies and all financial products go up and down in value. Learn the difference between dumping and a gradual price decline.

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:26:58 PM

wow low response
I see the truth angry

only "CAPS LOCK TROLL"
seriously ?!

btw, I'm not a troll...
just one person exceeded by your xbit scam

55 pages of properly answered questions. As I said previously to a user, If your questions are not AXR related than I will not answer. Now if you want to start a discussion, please define scam, how you were scammed and explain why you didn't take the necessary precautions. I believe you may be in the wrong post. This is my last answer to you mate

PS: I think you've got the wrong person Wink
At least you can see a screenshot AXR RMKT, dev, when the approximate release date?
Project Axron (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:59:25 PM

wow low response
I see the truth angry

only "CAPS LOCK TROLL"
seriously ?!

btw, I'm not a troll...
just one person exceeded by your xbit scam

55 pages of properly answered questions. As I said previously to a user, If your questions are not AXR related than I will not answer. Now if you want to start a discussion, please define scam, how you were scammed and explain why you didn't take the necessary precautions. I believe you may be in the wrong post. This is my last answer to you mate

PS: I think you've got the wrong person Wink
At least you can see a screenshot AXR RMKT, dev, when the approximate release date?

I have been working on AXR RMKT since day one. The new developer will join me on monday. I can say the product is more than halfway done. After speaking to him on monday, we will announce when the market will be launched. I can say a stable version is not too far away.
Project Axron (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:05:00 PM

IE nomined this coin and suddenly it dumped.
That fag!

Before you post nonsense do just a bit of research first. When I named AXR as my daily pick it was trading at 4500, less than 2 hours later it peak at 7910. Then for 30+ hours it hovered above 6000 sat, and then it slowly started declining. Now it is trading at 4606 sat, 106 sat more before I picked it. What did you think would happen when there is no news and the community is not very active? Did you think the price will keep going up forever? During the time AXR was on the front page of Bittrex what did you do to get the word out? Did you Tweet or go into troll boxes and let everyone know why AXR is a good buy, or did you just watch the charts dreaming about all the money you will make as the value kept increasing? I spotlight new coins and it is up to the community to show why everyone should buy the coin I spotlight.

PS: Cryptocurrencies and all financial products go up and down in value. Learn the difference between dumping and a gradual price decline.

You're 100% right. I personally saw a great increase in prices and demand. Crypto and fluctuation are a match made in heaven, and I say this because being decentralized currency not a single individual can control price or demand, the only variable that can be controlled is supply when the coin is created. If everyone wants the coin to be on the top of the charts and continue to grow, the best way is letting everyone know how great this coin is, why you like and it and why would you advise others to use it. I think the release of AXR RMKT is plus, it will drive a lot of attention. A coin, wether is full of features or not, will grow only if we (the community) allow it to.
Matteo86x

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:20:48 PM

Thanks mate Smiley

I'm looking forward in the next week, keep up the good work.

Have a nice holiday
Project Axron (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:34:17 AM

New developer is already working on AXR RMKT, he has completed the login system and is now working on the p2p core. We will keep the community updated on a daily basis. We can be reached directly via PM or via twitter @projectaxron
Soon we will be hosting weekly hangout sessions to start discussing future implementations
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:45:34 AM

why price low ?
lawgicc

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 07:09:25 AM

New developer is already working on AXR RMKT, he has completed the login system and is now working on the p2p core. We will keep the community updated on a daily basis. We can be reached directly via PM or via twitter @projectaxron
Soon we will be hosting weekly hangout sessions to start discussing future implementations

youre a G

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
BestofSR

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:54:14 AM

what stands POSI for? and 14%?..that means 14% in a year of staking? how does it work?
pardon my noobness...

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! VqdA2ZZWSTn6UCfCHyDjmTuA3WeToPPa9k
sung

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:21:55 AM

why price low ?
Why can't the price down?
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:43:09 AM

why price low ?

because the dev fuc.. up big time ,

first of all he made a big mistake in the coin amount where POS was from the begining not after block 12000

and he never apologized for that nor did he try to address the issue in any way , that was the proof how skilled he is as a dev.

secondly he posted that he will realease the AXR market 7 days ago and he wasn`t even close finishing it

and last reason is that the coin was pumped and dumped for the last few days it will most likely continue to drop because people are afraid of losing their investment or they want to invest into something else
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 09:45:47 AM

why price low ?

first of all he made a big mistake in the coin amount where POS was from the begining not after block 12000

and he never apologized for that nor did he try to address the issue in any way , that was the proof how skilled he is as a dev.

secondly he posted that he will realease the AXR market 7 days ago and he wasn`t even close finishing it

and last reason is that the coin was pumped and dumped for the last few days it will most likely continue to drop because people are afraid of losing their investment or they want to invest into something else

Lol why Do you Post that fud? Missed the train?  Smiley

5 Star pod...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:48:33 AM

they want to invest into something else

dogecoin / darkcoin ?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 09:50:48 AM

they want to invest into something else

dogecoin / darkcoin ?

Maxcoin Wink

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:51:23 AM

oh....i miss that one.  Shocked
tyson187

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:56:35 AM

why price low ?

5 Star pod...

it`s not FUD if it`s true but if you don`t know the difference that is your problem  Smiley

and I certainly didn't miss the train , I sold my couple hours after IE made AXR his daily pick  Grin

5 star POD doesn`t mean that he is a skilled dev it`s just shows that he got some university degree and his identity has been confirmed .
ozboy2014

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:26:48 AM

why price low ?

5 Star pod...

it`s not FUD if it`s true but if you don`t know the difference that is your problem  Smiley

and I certainly didn't miss the train , I sold my couple hours after IE made AXR his daily pick  Grin

5 star POD doesn`t mean that he is a skilled dev it`s just shows that he got some university degree and his identity has been confirmed .
And if you have sold all your coins then there's no reason to hang around here anymore. . Move on dude.
tyson187

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:34:12 AM

why price low ?

5 Star pod...

And if you have sold all your coins then there's no reason to hang around here anymore. . Move on dude.

why would I , if the market comes out I will invest again into axr but till then I will stick around to see what`s going on .
ozboy2014

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:02:08 AM

why price low ?

Lol why Do you Post that fud? Missed the train?  Smiley

5 Star pod...

why would I , if the market comes out I will invest again into axr but till then I will stick around to see what`s going on .

If you are going to stay then give the Dev a bit of a break. People have other commitments outside cryto which may/may not interfere with schedules. It's easy to just sit on the fence line and jump up and down when things are not going according to your expectations. There are other ways to get cheap coins than taking cheap shots at the one that's trying to make you profits...  
DLow

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:54:41 PM

why price low ?

Lol why Do you Post that fud? Missed the train?  Smiley

5 Star pod...

If you are going to stay then give the Dev a bit of a break. People have other commitments outside cryto which may/may not interfere with schedules. It's easy to just sit on the fence line and jump up and down when things are not going according to your expectations. There are other ways to get cheap coins than taking cheap shots at the one that's trying to make you profits...  

Well somebody started buying up that coin like crazy..
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: