Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking  (Read 98686 times)
unlock.mk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:06:54 AM

Website would be good.
Also logo for Project Axron is ready.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Project Axron (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:11:00 AM

developer want to keep his privacy
what is the problem with that ?
as long as there is no premine or hidden premine
its good

we need better pools

At least PoD is a good and fresh start. Off course there is always a room for improvement.

I don't think no premine is healthy tool for crypto as we need to attract quality and more qualified coders in crypto and without good remuneration or incentive it's not possible.Need is more transparency when it comes to premine

Everyone has to make a living. Cryptocurrency is not my main source of income. I run a company called Sports Entertainment and Consulting S.A. which is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. We develop software for the sports and entertainment industry. Without a doubt financial incentives help, however, I don't believe in taking shortcuts. I decided to only pre-mine 1,000 coins because I believe the community will start helping once the see the true potential of this coin. I am planning on using all my available tools and resources to make this grow. This coin could become a solid standard, without a doubt, it will all depend on the work from our side and the trust of the community.

Feel free to start helping by following us on twitter and asking your favorite exchange to list AXR
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:23:23 AM

hey dev , I`m curious about the name AXRON , what does it mean or is it a made up name ?
Chris-LC

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:29:52 AM

Hey guys we've just added you to LazyCoins.com @ https://lazycoins.com/trade#axr-btc
We hope you enjoy our multi-tab trading and welcome feedback or advice.

If you want to know the latest news regarding our exchange please follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/LazyCoins
hellracer2011

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:30:53 AM

Actually there should be two threads for the coin. one is moderated and non moderated.
Project Axron (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:35:48 AM

Actually there should be two threads for the coin. one is moderated and non moderated.

A moderated thread? To keep scammers away?
@scambuster

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:41:23 AM

Look familiar? This is same dev that just abandon Nightmare coin...

Nightmare 'NM'
POW/POS
Algorithm - FRESH (Shavite, Simd, Echo, in 5 rounds of hashing)
Total Coins - ~7.14 Million NM
RPC PORT: 22789
60 second block time
11% POS Interest for the first 1 year then drops to 5.5%
1% developer premine and 1% premine for bounties
NightSend addresses start with a lowercase 'n'
Nightmare addresses start with a capital 'N'

BLOCK REWARDS
Block 1 is 1% NM developer premine & 1% premine for bounties
Block 2-160 are 0 NM for fair start
Block 161-14000 are 500 NM (~10 days POW)
POS with 11% annual interest and then 5.5% annual interest after 1 year.

Nightmare features several "can't do without" features to provide anonymity.
Encrypted Peer-To-Peer Messaging
NightSend Stealth Addresses
Statistics of Nightmare
Basic Block Explorer
FRESH Algorithm proof-of-work phase - saves upto 30% on power and heat consumption!
Initial seed node is coded into Nightmare
(We plan to add a lot more!)

DOWNLOAD NIGHTMARE v1.0.0.1
Windows Wallet nightmare-qt
Mega - https://mega.co.nz/#!WI4UEASR!Uq0JVU0CCctcGlvMGNdKogRmJwQ21CmigfTLRwh54lg
MediaFire - http://www.mediafire.com/download/4e4syut6t2thsdf/nightmare-qt.zip

Mac OS X Wallet nightmare-qt
Mega - https://mega.co.nz/#!EUhWGLYa!yotSzEBqAa36KiWoe8B995XYPnfOFfoSlLCQUes2lX4
MediaFire -coming soon

Linux Wallet nightmare-qt
Mega - coming soon
MediaFire - coming soon

Github Source Code
https://github.com/nightmarecoin/Nightmare

FRESH MINING SOFTWARE
http://104.128.234.163/sph_sgminer_fresh.zip (AMD GPU)
http://104.128.234.163/fresh_ccminer.zip (NVIDIA GPU)
http://104.128.234.163/minderd_fresh.zip (CPU)

SOURCES
https://github.com/nightmarecoin/sph-sgminer_fresh (AMD GPU)
https://github.com/nightmarecoin/ccminer (NVIDIA GPU)
https://github.com/nightmarecoin/freshcoin-cpuminer (CPU)

The Nightmare Roadmap of Development.

Phase 1 - Release Nightmare (8/15/2014)
Phase 2 - Get Nightmare Third Parties Setup & Bounties Fulfilled & Website online
Phase 3 - Develop Mobile Applications for Nightmare (Android, iOS)
Phase 4 - Nightmare Multipool
Phase 5 - Improved/Added Wallet Features (May be added earlier)
Phase 6 - Nightmare Decentralized Marketplace

Release dates will be coming soon for our phases.
The Nightmare Development team consists of five different outsourced developers and professionals.
The Dev is a member of the coin "cartel" that pumps out copy coins and dumps them on exchange. The new twist is that he gets somone in his group to POD (like it fucking matters) I've lost 12btc from these scams...beware!

Any proof of this group really exist?
hellracer2011

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:42:10 AM

Imagine a person who has no belief on anyone in crypto and go to every coin thread and without any valid argument starts harassing a dev, who is willing to provide all the information as far as possible.I think, He should bid adieu to crypto
Project Axron (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:49:56 AM

Imagine a person who has no belief on anyone in crypto and go to every coin thread and without any valid argument starts harassing a dev, who is willing to provide all the information as far as possible.I think, He should bid adieu to crypto
100% in agreement. There are people who just FUD for no appearent reason, which is frustrating because as a dev I have been transparent since day one.
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:51:32 AM

Please stop quoting these scam posts...
Makes this coin look bad for potential miners/investors.

This seems to be on the most promising coins that came out these last weeks.
I also lost BTC to scamcoins like Mantiscoin, Darkfox,...
I understand many ppl lost BTC to these scammers and trust is lost...

It's great to see an active dev, an active dev that delivered POD before launch!
I have a good feeling about this one, and I invested my last 0.54BTC in renting a fresh RIG to mine this coin.
(I started a "from 1 btc to 100 btc in 1 year challenge" last month --> Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/1btcto100btc)

regards

Goldmaxx

sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 06:51:53 AM

release a linux install for CentOS. it varies from ubuntu install.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Project Axron (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:00:08 AM

Please stop quoting these scam posts...
Makes this coin look bad for potential miners/investors.

This seems to be on the most promising coins that came out these last weeks.
I also lost BTC to scamcoins like Mantiscoin, Darkfox,...
I understand many ppl lost BTC to these scammers and trust is lost...

It's great to see an active dev, an active dev that delivered POD before launch!
I have a good feeling about this one, and I invested my last 0.54BTC in renting a fresh RIG to mine this coin.
(I started a "from 1 btc to 100 btc in 1 year challenge" last month --> Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/1btcto100btc)

regards

Goldmaxx

Thanks for the support. As I mentioned above, my commitment to this community is 100%. Building trust is something that must be done on a daily basis, i believe we will take this a long way.
Project Axron (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:04:17 AM

release a linux install for CentOS. it varies from ubuntu install.

I'll add this to the TO DO LIST , thanks for pointing this out
SRBOOTH

Activity: 309

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:16:50 AM

What is going on with the pools?? No mining or algo problem??
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 07:18:45 AM

What is going on with the pools?? No mining or algo problem??

Hmm, just had a Look, cannot See any Problem???  At least at suprnova

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:18:51 AM

"bigc" isn't a Shadow troll. He's actually FUDpacking the Shadow thread screaming about a backdoor..

I personally don't have a problem with people cloning projects as long as they are going to do some type of innovation.. Otherwise they're just saturating the market with a shitcoin pumpndump. The problem in altcrypto is there are too many clones of clones of clones.. For some reason people don't want to contribute to the source projects. The only thing I can think of is greed. Probably why there are 1000s of coins in the Alternative Crypto section, with only a handful worth any type of investment like Shadow.

If you're a real dev and you're inspired by the Shadow project enough to clone it - why not just contribute to it? This week alone 3 different devs came into #shadowcoin IRC and reached out to contribute to the Shadow project. One in particular is a legit cryptographer, which makes Shadow the only coin outside of Bitcoin/Bytecoin to have an in-house cryptographer. The code will end up being refactored so tightly that cloning it will be a job in itself.

Ryno the lead dev of Shadow doesn't do it for the $$, he does it because he likes to write cool shit. That's one of the reasons why he keeps open sourcing everything. If you find a project with a dev doing it for passion, it's a no-brainer investment. Why anyone would even attempt to keep up with Ryno and the shadowteam is beyond me.. the dude writes code 18hour+ days.. lol.

I understand most people here don't really give a shit about a coin or it's technology, but that is the reason why the altcoin scene is so upside down. Real projects like Shadow are harder to find for new investors because of all the clonecoinscams. The more we contribute to clones the more we saturate the market. The altcoin space is starting to look more and more like the India/China clone sites. "Buy Facebook clone $50" etc.

One thing you could do is add "Shadow[SDC]" to the OP and Github Repo, that would be a start. Anyways take care.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 07:23:02 AM

"bigc" isn't a Shadow troll. He's actually FUDpacking the Shadow thread screaming about a backdoor..

I personally don't have a problem with people cloning projects as long as they are going to do some type of innovation.. Otherwise they're just saturating the market with a shitcoin pumpndump. The problem in altcrypto is there are too many clones of clones of clones.. For some reason people don't want to contribute to the source projects. The only thing I can think of is greed. Probably why there are 1000s of coins in the Alternative Crypto section, with only a handful worth any type of investment like Shadow.

If you're a real dev and you're inspired by the Shadow project enough to clone it - why not just contribute to it? This week alone 3 different devs came into #shadowcoin IRC and reached out to contribute to the Shadow project. One in particular is a legit cryptographer, which makes Shadow the only coin outside of Bitcoin/Bytecoin to have an in-house cryptographer. The code will end up being refactored so tightly that cloning it will be a job in itself.

Ryno the lead dev of Shadow doesn't do it for the $$, he does it because he likes to write cool shit. That's one of the reasons why he keeps open sourcing everything. If you find a project with a dev doing it for passion, it's a no-brainer investment. Why anyone would even attempt to keep up with Ryno and the shadowteam is beyond me.. the dude writes code 18hour+ days.. lol.

I understand most people here don't really give a shit about a coin or it's technology, but that is the reason why the altcoin scene is so upside down. Real projects like Shadow get overlooked in favor of quick pumpndump projects. The more we contribute to clones the more we saturate the market. The altcoin space is starting to look more and more like the India/China clone sites. "Buy Facebook clone $50" etc.

One thing you could do is add "Shadow[SDC]" to the OP and Github Repo, that would be a start. Anyways take care.

Cool Story bro..

Let me find a Sheriff Star for you somewhere..

You should try to convince the SDC devs to go closed source when I read your Post..   So it is not allowed to fork/Clone a coin anymore, rather you should contribute to the "original".

So Let's kill ALL the altcoins and only work with bitcoin AND make BTC closed source too...

Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:29:17 AM

I understand most people here don't really give a shit about a coin or it's technology, but that is the reason why the altcoin scene is so upside down. Real projects like Shadow get overlooked in favor of quick pumpndump projects. The more we contribute to clones the more we saturate the market. The altcoin space is starting to look more and more like the India/China clone sites. "Buy Facebook clone $50" etc.

Cool Story bro..

You should try to convince the SDC devs to go closed source when I read your Post..   So it is not allowed to fork/Clone a coin anymore, rather you should contribute to the "original".

So Let's kill ALL the altcoins and only work with bitcoin AND make BTC closed source too...

Thanks, I am the coolest story teller of them all "bro"..  I'm sorry it's your business to support clone coins.. I see you in a few of these threads. Did my post step on your toes?

Re-read my post.

Innovation. Some projects like Bitcoin have too many investors and miners to make drastic forks. This is why altcoin exist - they're experiments with different protocols and technologies. New coins like Shadow are still very much open to contribution. Also your argument for closed source development is baseless. I'm not arguing about closing a source, I'm simply stating there is a serious lack of contribution to source codes like Shadow.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 07:31:50 AM

Cool Story bro..

And also you shown your real color that how much stereotyped you are by blaming everything on India/China.Does Carsen Clock also belongs to India/China?

Wat? I am not blaming everything from india /China.

I just Support New coins, especially with New algos. Of course not scam coins but hey, This coin Has 5 pod, an active dev and you Trolls are AGAIN trying to destroy the coin by fudding from multiple accs like you did with NM...

If you have a bag full of sdc i am sorry for you but that is not the reason for constantly fudding every (not just this one)  New coin...

A controlled alt coin World with only 3 or 4 altcoins would be also boring as hell... 

hellracer2011

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:33:31 AM

Cool Story bro..

And also you shown your real color that how much stereotyped you are by blaming everything on India/China.Does Carsen Clock also belongs to India/China?

Wat? I am not blaming everything from india /China.

I just Support New coins, especially with New algos. Of course not scam coins but hey, This coin Has 5 pod, an active dev and you Trolls are AGAIN trying to destroy the coin by fudding from multiple accs like you did with NM...

If you have a bag full of sdc i am sorry for you but that is not the reason for constantly fudding every (not just this one)  New coin...

A controlled alt coin World with only 3 or 4 altcoins would be also boring as hell... 

Oh it's your misunderstanding. I was adding to ur comments not balming you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: