Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ProzCoin : Proof of Action (PoA)  (Read 78418 times)
ScryptHasher

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:24:51 AM

Your distribution model is flawed because you are expecting everyone that wants to invest to TRUST you guys...

Doesn't matter what protocol your based on, it's still retarded and that's why even poloniex , which is pretty much scam central for shit coins, denied you guys...

You reply with the same thing but fail to realize no one is going to trust 2 newbie accounts with a magical new coin named "Proz-coin" that has a 100% premine.

congrats on getting 2 suckers to trust you guys with 6btc... it'll be funny to see where this goes.
ProzCoin (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:52:21 AM

ProzCoin does not depend on PoW miners to come and mine the coin because we live on top of the Bitcoin blockchain.  In reality, PoW coins that do not live on top of the Bitcoin blockchain have the least chance of surviving, as their security is entirely dependent upon not losing their PoW miners or they are succeptable to having their coin mined by large pools, pumped, dumped and left in the wake of destruction.  Our distribution model means the 100 million coins will not be distributed for at least 3 years, and out of the entire allocation, there is MORE going to the community through PoA/PoW rewards than there is going ot developers (10% to 3 people).  The idea that the developers are going to get 70% of the coins is just patently false information.

As long as people are mining Bitcoin, coins using the Master protocol will have security.  

The community will be receiving a significantly larger portion of the distributed coins than the developers.

Article coming on The Coin Front

ICO is live now!

https://c-cex.com/?p=proz-btc

Chris

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:08:22 PM

We have sold almost 10 BTC worth to earliest investors at 250 satoshi, and have sold 7 btc at 300 satoshi.  The ICO is going great at 300 satoshi.  We aren't asking anyone to do anything.  We have made our identities public, have shown where our degrees come from, what we specialize in, and some of the things we are working on.  

We have a fantastic group of investors so far, and I could not be happier with the people who have decided to invest in Prozcoin.

If investors are on the fence, I suggest e-mailing me at Chrisbates01@gmail.com.

Chris

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:17:43 PM

We have sold almost 10 BTC worth to earliest investors at 250 satoshi, and have sold 7 btc at 300 satoshi.  The ICO is going great at 300 satoshi.  We aren't asking anyone to do anything.  We have made our identities public, have shown where our degrees come from, what we specialize in, and some of the things we are working on.  

We have a fantastic group of investors so far, and I could not be happier with the people who have decided to invest in Prozcoin.

If investors are on the fence, I suggest e-mailing me at Chrisbates01@gmail.com.

Chris

Adress my question, that I say in previous post. wtf man?

Will you be more clear?  You did not really seem to write out any actual questions, and just seemed to have some hypothetical constructs....?

10% coins will be evenly distributed to the founding team over 3 years.   <- whut? its not over 3 years u all got them from first block. and how can we trust that? u get 10% of coin to slowdump it to us?

AND explain me this 20 % Discretionary spending to have reserves for exchanges/merchants (?) what? reserves for exchanges what does that even mean? if they lose their coins to hack, u can sell them more to survive while investors get lost value in their coins, huh?

Answer these 2 questions,they seem shady.

Well, considering everything is on a public ledger, it would be VERY easy for someone to simply check to see if we had dumped anything.  As well, I have a M.S. in telecommunications.  I have no interest in ruining my credibility for a few bitcoin.  In the same regards, we have done more than enough to be transparent.

Reserves for exchanges/merchants is 100% clear.  I am not sure how you are not undertanding this?

The Coin Proz team has set a new standard for transparency.

Chris

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:26:38 PM

Nice, a rude coin owner. tells me enough, when coin devs get mad over question it is obvious they dont want to explain it.

No, tell me thoroughly what "Reserves for exchanges/merchants" mean. And dont be a fucking dick about it

I didn't think "I" was being rude, but I do apologize if you took offense.  I am not sure how much clearer the language can be...?

A reserve is a fund of currency or commodity that exists in case of an emergency situation, to keep an organization solvent, or to ensure a solid base of capital.  Does that answer your question politely?

Chris

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:33:34 PM

Anyway... pitty of the big amount of coins. 300BTC coin  Cry The coin owner need to think about their investors too and that was something that Cloudcoin did. I also complain about the too much coins, and they decrease the amount by 80%, result was ICO was sold out very quickly, the ICO won 600% profit at a certain point in time. But here i have the same problem as i did with Cloudcoin in the beginning, if it was reduced to 100BTC then ICO investor will see some big return and a good start for the coin, but now? Already a $150K coin... looks a lot.
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:38:28 PM

I have NEVER in my life heard of so many people requesting that a coin reduce its market capitalization.

This line of thinking makes no sense.  If we are thinking about investors, we want Prozcoin to be worth 300 BTC total, not 100 BTC.

Chris

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:41:06 PM

If anyone is unsure how banks/organizations keep themselves from insolvency through keeping reserves, here is a simple guide to understand the process:

http://banking.about.com/od/savings/a/fdicinsurance.htm

Chris

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:50:30 PM

If anyone is unsure how banks/organizations keep themselves from insolvency through keeping reserves, here is a simple guide to understand the process:

Chris

I am not sure how much clearer my previous question can be.....?  Wink

Instead of linking me shit how about you ACTUALLY provide me with a few examples when it would be used?

P.S a cryptocurrency isn't a bank, lmao

Well, I guess I can't help you then if you can't understand how FDIC insurance of a bank is relevant to keeping reserves for an economic infrastructure based around a currency.

Chris

xboxmanners

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:01:50 PM

Developer keeps linking me "Economics 101" shit in Private messages and mocking my questions.

When all I wonder is how the reserve is to be applied to cryptocurrencies. Surely, a few scenarios of which it would be used is easy to supply? Nah, he's not giving any.

All he's done so far is google a couple of economic words to apply to a huge premine, all which makes no sense. This developer doesn't know what he's doing. Holy shit you are dumb if you fall for this  Grin

100% scam.
Here's some FUD on a silver platter

Win Free Dogecoins every hour! - www.freedoge.co.in 
Well, what're you waiting for? free doge awaits you!
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:02:50 PM

Chris

I am not sure how much clearer my previous question can be.....?  Wink

Instead of linking me shit how about you ACTUALLY provide me with a few examples when it would be used?

P.S a cryptocurrency isn't a bank, lmao. You guys are hardcore scammers the way it seems. Reserves make no sense. And the link you provide also makes zero sense.

It seems you've come up with several different words to justify a 70% premine. I won't be investing this is gross to be honest with you.

But I'd still LOVE to hear a few examples when you would use the reserve.

Also - caution my fellow traders
look buy this coin thats all that matters
this idiot is under investigation for money transfering you just cant make up a coin and sell it on your website
now he has money laundered it to the only exchange that with co scam with them
he will use all of it for development
he want to make another multipool and give you this coin for your hash
buy more of this coin its so great
read his crap when he gets mad at you and sends you dev fud
its ok he is a proz
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:05:00 PM

Is c-cex protected against scam? Will they repurchase the coins? They only lock the ICO money for 3 days!!! I find that too short, it should be 3 months or so.
xboxmanners

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:06:50 PM

Developer keeps linking me "Economics 101" shit in Private messages and mocking my questions.

When all I wonder is how the reserve is to be applied to cryptocurrencies. Surely, a few scenarios of which it would be used is easy to supply? Nah, he's not giving any.

All he's done so far is google a couple of economic words to apply to a huge premine, all which makes no sense. This developer doesn't know what he's doing. Holy shit you are dumb if you fall for this  Grin

100% scam.
Here's some FUD on a silver platter

or he could just explain a few scenarios in which "20 % Discretionary spending to have reserves for exchanges/merchants" will be used and debunk my FUD?

Oh wait, he can't. Since its all a croq of shit
What if he wants to expand the dev team?  Or maybe host a giveaway? How about bounties?

Win Free Dogecoins every hour! - www.freedoge.co.in 
Well, what're you waiting for? free doge awaits you!
CryptoToxicAvenger

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:19:12 PM

look the bigger question is what is this coin gonna be or do

answer nuthing yet we dont have website  we making it

we need all your money to do this

so buy this we will make whatever community wants

if you make me mad i will dev fud you with my college crap

last time i check a coin i didnt buy unless it was something already other than

PIPE DREAM MONEY GRAB PROMISE ME EVERYTHING

bottom line is this guy needs money to do anything he says and he doesnt know shit
so buy buy buy dumbasses unite here
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:25:18 PM

ICO is live:

https://c-cex.com/?p=proz-btc

Interview in Cryptotycoons:

http://www.cryptotycoons.com/2014/08/prozcoin-a-coin-for-the-masses/?utm_content=buffer2781f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

INTRODUCING PROZCOIN

Does a strong social network presence, a relatively large ecosystem at launch, and an open Dev team spell success? We here at CryptoTycoons thank so!

ProzCoin is an all new altcoin based on the MasterCoin algorithm with some PoS thrown in. Once complete, it’ll use an innovative new mining protocol called Proof of Action (POA) that pays out based on hours spent mining other coins at ProzCoin rather than  using the more traditional hashrate payment schemes! On top of the innovation, the developers have added legitimacy to this brand new coin  by revealing their real identities by posting and confirming their linked in accounts! Each developer brings a skill or service to the coin, making this one of the most well rounded coin launches we’ve seen in weeks!

So read on to check out our exclusive developer Interview!

Earlier today we had the opportunity to speak with the developers of ProzCoin! We hope that this article helps clarify any questions you may have. We here at CryptoTycoons were intrigued with the PoA system that ProzCoin brings to the table, as well as how open the developers are being. Publicizing their identied adds a sense of .

kudos to going public with your identities! It adds a lot of value to your coin! Do you have any concerns with going public with your identity? Are there any risks involved In your opinion why don’t more coin developers do it?

We wanted to embrace transparency as part of our main tenet of the Coin Proz organization, so releasing our identities was never an issue.  No more risk involved than having a public record as far as I am concerned.  I believe a lot of developers are afraid of the public backlash at the prospect of failure, and would rather not have any failures associated with their name.  I understand on one hand, but feel it’s a hindrance to actual development if you can’t trust the developer to be who they claim to be.

What inspired you to create ProzCoin?

The Coin Proz team is focused on making cryptocurrency accessible to the masses.  Our network is built around focusing multiple crypto communities in the same direction, and ProzCoin is the main currency that will be used within the economic infrastructure.  We have established a network of merchants, websites, and services that accept our coin from day one, and plan to create payment software and hardware to bring cryptocurrency to businesses and citizens, and in the process our community will give them access to all the different communities in crypto through our portal.

Are you, or your team affiliated with any of the merchants that agreed to pick up your coin immediately?
All of the initial merchants are official affiliates of the Coin Proz network.  Myself(Chris Bates) and Tim Frost are co-founders of Cryptoshoppers, and I also have been handling some PR and Social media for Left Turn Only Tv.  Erko Elblaus who is the lead UI/graphic designer for Coin Proz is the owner of Elblaus Designs.

Some people are worried about how many coins the developers will have on hand at any given time. How will you put to side these concerns?

We have already planned on putting any unallocated coins into a publicly visible escrow account, and plan on having complete transparency for every coin

How does the POA system work to increase the value of ProzCoin?

The idea of PoA is that By creating a reward system that takes a set of given “actions”(PoA), whether posting on a forum, writing an article about your favorite coin, or even mining, and quantifies the action relative to some metric of user feedback to “prove” that the action had merit and quality.  So users won’t simply get rewarded for posting on the forum, but only if you make posts that get upvoted will you get a reward.  By having this reward system that encourages the involvement of EVERY coin community, the limited number of coins should theoretically increase in value as the ProzCoin infrastructure grows larger, and the limited supply is further distributed.

Which coins will have a ProzCoin POA pool at launch time?

The PoA/PoW mining pool is still in development for CoinProz.com.  Upon completion the system will allow any coin that has the capacity to have PoW mining give a dual PoA/PoW score in our pool.  The merged mining pool is one of the projects that we hope to complete within the next few months with the capital from the ICO.

Do you, or any of your team have experience with developing for any other coins? Care to share which ones?

Shannon Code is a developer evangelist for the Mastercoin Team.  I did PR for Marinecoin, and commissioned Left Turn Only Tv for one of their Promo videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbItDaNNAZU

What can the community do to help this coin succeed?

There is a limited supply being sold through Cryptoshoppers, and then the rest of the coins allocated for raising capital will be sold on exchanges.  When PoA is implemented in the first round, the community will then be able to help by participating in any way they feel and get rewarded in ProzCoin!

Is there anything else you would like to say?

The Coin Proz team wants to be at the forefront of innovation and community involvement.  Our long term goal is to establish a positive environment for the entire crypto community.  No coin is excluded.  We also want to develop software and hardware that will make cryptos more safe, accessible, and bring greater worldwide adoption.

prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:26:34 PM

So I had to deposit BTC to this omniwallet in order to withdraw PROZ to C-Cex ( Roll Eyes ).

Now theres no coins showing incoming at C-Cex.  Great coin.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:28:44 PM

So I had to deposit BTC to this omniwallet in order to withdraw PROZ to C-Cex ( Roll Eyes ).

Now theres no coins showing incoming at C-Cex.  Great coin.

Just give it a few minutes.  Since the coin is built on top of the Bitcoin blockchain, the security comes from bitcoin, and the transactions are tied to the bitcoin transaction.  The same will be true for any coin that is built on top of the BTC blockchain.

Also, C-Cex probably froze the Proz wallets until the ICO is complete.  They are handling the transactions so there is no question of when the ICO ends.

Chris

CryptoToxicAvenger

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:39:22 PM

dev insight

cex :were ready for ico but we cant get wallet working

coinproz:thats ok were keeping all the money anyway they wont be needing to withdrawal their money to their pocket ,now its ours

to be continued after another dev fud  spewwing
Kiss
Wings1987

Activity: 418

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:13:37 PM

All he's done so far is google a couple of economic words to apply to a huge premine, all which makes no sense. This developer doesn't know what he's doing. Holy shit you are dumb if you fall for this  Grin

100% scam.

STill no answer, he just post some shitty interview instead.

IF U INVESTED GRATZ ON LOSING MONEY FKTARDS.

HAHA GZ to 4 BTC invest some1 did, lmao

I hope you realize that the more you post the more people will invest.

A real concerned member of the community would make their case, say they are out and not post again. I take those posts very seriously. Yours are white noise.
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:16:37 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 02:47:10 PM by ProzCoin

A real concerned member of the community would make their case, say they are out and not post again. I take those posts very seriously. Yours are white noise.

I feel the same way sir!  Our team not only welcomes constructive criticism, we request it!  

"Instead of scurrying into a corner and wailing about what media are doing to us, one should charge straight ahead and kick them in the electrodes."

Chris

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: