Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:27:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do I get free Bitcoin? The maintained list of verified free Bitcoin Sites.  (Read 511583 times)
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 04:09:41 PM

bitcrate seems to be non-empty, but has anyone had any luck at breaking a crate? It seems to loop back to the address input form.

BitCrate:

"Yes, I know... the looping. That's something I'm looking into..." *sigh*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2607

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 07:23:27 PM

bitcrate seems to be non-empty, but has anyone had any luck at breaking a crate? It seems to loop back to the address input form.

BitCrate:

"Yes, I know... the looping. That's something I'm looking into..." *sigh*
Looks like they're not in a hurry to fix bugs that make them more profit.

tomeuncle12

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 07:08:43 AM

cool,Thanks for your share!

tomeuncle12

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 07:13:26 AM

FeedZeBirds.com - get paid instantly to retweet sponsored messages

The link your given does not work, It already shut down!

tomeuncle12

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 07:34:04 AM

Here you can get some free BTC & I0C at the same time:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=282178.0

Tanks for your share!

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 02:58:38 PM

List updated with the following changes:

NewbCoin ( not paying out )

BitHits.info ( not paying out )

CrazyRabbi's Free Bitcoin Mining ( discontinued )
"Just post your address and I'll be mining 1 BTM (0.001 Bitcoin) to each person (One per person) throughout the year."

Thanks to CrazyRabbi for giving out free Bitcoin for as long as he did!
WikileaksDude

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 10:02:57 PM

Check these new faucets

http://get-bitcoins.blogspot.com
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 07:27:38 PM

List updated with a little more dead wood removed...
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2013, 11:38:32 PM

Better than any faucet rotator, thanks!
Mooshire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 01:40:23 PM

Speaking of inputs.io faucets, my site http://bitcoinmaniac.com has a maintained list of inputs.io faucets, a lot of them aren't on there.

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 07:59:08 PM

Better than any faucet rotator, thanks!

I think so.   Smiley

Thanks for your input.
hffule

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:54:16 PM

marked
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 04:04:16 PM

marked

I hope you find it useful.   Smiley
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 09:06:09 PM

more inputs.io faucets added...
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 03:42:24 PM

cool,Thanks for your share!

You're welcome!
CoinTasker

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 07:12:13 PM

I would like to share my new bitcoin earning website and hopefully you will find it useful enough to share in the official list.  http://cointasker.com is a member based website where users complete different tasks to earn bitcoin.  While the website is live and has a number of active members, I still consider it in a beta testing stage, and would love to get feedback from the bitcoin community. There are a few integrations I am still working on, and I am working on fine tuning the payouts to be as fair and desirable as possible.

Currently, Coin Tasker pays users bitcoin for completing a huge variety of tasks, including watching videos, completing surveys, downloading and playing games, shopping, trial offers, email submits, completing mobile offers, and completing google/social media searches.

Coin Tasker has thousands of free offers for users to continue earning bitcoin for free, but we also have offers that require some form of payment (trial offers, magazine subscriptions, etc.)

I am also offering new members a 500 µBTC bonus simply for registering, as well as a 10 µBTC daily bonus simply for logging in.

bitcointalk community members can PM their username for an additional 490 µBTC bonus, for a total of 1000 µBTC without even completing a single task.

As stated earlier, any constructive feedback would also be greatly appreciated, and will help me ensure Coin Tasker is a worthwhile resource for the bitcoin community.

Thank you for considering including my new site, and thank you all in advance for any feedback and/or support!

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:36:40 PM

I would like to share my new bitcoin earning website and hopefully you will find it useful enough to share in the official list.  http://cointasker.com is a member based website where users complete different tasks to earn bitcoin.  While the website is live and has a number of active members, I still consider it in a beta testing stage, and would love to get feedback from the bitcoin community. There are a few integrations I am still working on, and I am working on fine tuning the payouts to be as fair and desirable as possible.

Currently, Coin Tasker pays users bitcoin for completing a huge variety of tasks, including watching videos, completing surveys, downloading and playing games, shopping, trial offers, email submits, completing mobile offers, and completing google/social media searches.

Coin Tasker has thousands of free offers for users to continue earning bitcoin for free, but we also have offers that require some form of payment (trial offers, magazine subscriptions, etc.)

I am also offering new members a 500 µBTC bonus simply for registering, as well as a 10 µBTC daily bonus simply for logging in.

bitcointalk community members can PM their username for an additional 490 µBTC bonus, for a total of 1000 µBTC without even completing a single task.

As stated earlier, any constructive feedback would also be greatly appreciated, and will help me ensure Coin Tasker is a worthwhile resource for the bitcoin community.

Thank you for considering including my new site, and thank you all in advance for any feedback and/or support!

Some questions and comments:

I see links for "redeeming" or "cashing out" ones Bitcoin. Do you not allow users to withdraw Bitcoin directly as Bitcoin?
There are other sites like this claiming to be 'earn Bitcoin' sites that don't allow one to withdraw Bitcoin but rather making the user cash it out to fiat.
This seems more a way of trying to use "Bitcoin" as a gimmick ( like using some meaningless tokens like "superbucks" or "taskercoins" ) rather than really supporting Bitcoin itself.

This list is meant to support Bitcoin and to help newbies, and others interested in it, to get started receiving it and using it. 

Why do you require personal information, such as email addresses, for one to register with your site?
That kinda goes against the pseudonymous aspect of Bitcoin, and how can one be sure that information will not be abused... see below...

I, and others I have heard from, have had very negative experiences with sites which have 'earn money' things like "completing surveys, downloading and playing games, shopping, trial offers, email submits, completing mobile offers, and completing google/social media searches".  These type of things tend to be very scammy and spammy. One often downloads virus filled crap and/or gets their email address added to spam lists ( which no doubt becomes a source of revenue as these lists get sold to other spammers/scammers ). 

Your site is hardly the "first of its kind" but to be fair, like with many other sites like this, I will allow users of your site to give their feedback, and if it is positive and your site is legit, I will add it to the 'Not exactly Free but popular "earn" Bitcoin site' section of the list.

Thanks for your submission.
CoinTasker

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 11:50:10 PM

First of all, thank you for your reply, as well as consideration of inclusion in your list.  I would like to address your questions one at a time if I may.
Quote from: Portnoy
I see links for "redeeming" or "cashing out" ones Bitcoin. Do you not allow users to withdraw Bitcoin directly as Bitcoin?
The process for cashing out is simple, and the user receives bitcoin directly from me.  Once a user reaches the cashout threshold of 10,000 µBTC, they will have the opportunity to cashout or "transfer" µBTC from their user account to their bitcoin address.  Each cashout request must be manually reviewed and approved before being processed, but this is typically within 24 hours of the request.
Why do you require personal information, such as email addresses, for one to register with your site?
The only personal information required is an email address, and this is simply for account creation.  We require users to create an account for accrual of µBTC into that account as they complete tasks. This also helps me monitor cashout requests and verify nothing fraudulent is happening without my knowledge.
I, and others I have heard from, have had very negative experiences with sites which have 'earn money' things like "completing surveys, downloading and playing games, shopping, trial offers, email submits, completing mobile offers, and completing google/social media searches".  These type of things tend to be very scammy and spammy. One often downloads virus filled crap and/or gets their email address added to spam lists ( which no doubt becomes a source of revenue as these lists get sold to other spammers/scammers ).
This is a completely understandable concern. First and foremost, people who are interested in completing these offers should be aware that there is, always has been, and always will be a particular level of spam associated with providing your email address to a 3rd party for a reward.  Your email address will never be provided by me to anyone ever. But once you start participating in 3rd party offers, you are responsible for reading their privacy policy and ensuring your email is safe with them.  It is quite common for people to create secondary email addresses to use for these situations.  The same goes for downloading games and programs.  There is a level of common sense that must be used in determining which tasks to complete and how to go about them. I for one scan everything I download with an antivirus program. I am sure this scares many people away, and while I can't guarantee the legitimacy of each 3rd party offer among thousands of different offers provided by a variety of different networks, I can guarantee the legitimacy of Coin Tasker.  If you complete the offers, reach the threshold, and request a cashout, you will be awarded bitcoin.  Again, I encourage all constructive and useful feedback, as I do in fact want this to be a great resource for the bitcoin community.  Thanks again for your consideration of my request to be included in the list, and I look forward to hearing back from anyone willing to give it a shot.

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 12:59:57 AM

First of all, thank you for your reply, as well as consideration of inclusion in your list.  I would like to address your questions one at a time if I may.
The process for cashing out is simple, and the user receives bitcoin directly from me.  Once a user reaches the cashout threshold of 10,000 µBTC, they will have the opportunity to cashout or "transfer" µBTC from their user account to their bitcoin address.  Each cashout request must be manually reviewed and approved before being processed, but this is typically within 24 hours of the request.
The only personal information required is an email address, and this is simply for account creation.  We require users to create an account for accrual of µBTC into that account as they complete tasks. This also helps me monitor cashout requests and verify nothing fraudulent is happening without my knowledge.
I, and others I have heard from, have had very negative experiences with sites which have 'earn money' things like "completing surveys, downloading and playing games, shopping, trial offers, email submits, completing mobile offers, and completing google/social media searches".  These type of things tend to be very scammy and spammy. One often downloads virus filled crap and/or gets their email address added to spam lists ( which no doubt becomes a source of revenue as these lists get sold to other spammers/scammers ).
This is a completely understandable concern. First and foremost, people who are interested in completing these offers should be aware that there is, always has been, and always will be a particular level of spam associated with providing your email address to a 3rd party for a reward.  Your email address will never be provided by me to anyone ever. But once you start participating in 3rd party offers, you are responsible for reading their privacy policy and ensuring your email is safe with them.  It is quite common for people to create secondary email addresses to use for these situations.  The same goes for downloading games and programs.  There is a level of common sense that must be used in determining which tasks to complete and how to go about them. I for one scan everything I download with an antivirus program. I am sure this scares many people away, and while I can't guarantee the legitimacy of each 3rd party offer among thousands of different offers provided by a variety of different networks, I can guarantee the legitimacy of Coin Tasker.  If you complete the offers, reach the threshold, and request a cashout, you will be awarded bitcoin.  Again, I encourage all constructive and useful feedback, as I do in fact want this to be a great resource for the bitcoin community.  Thanks again for your consideration of my request to be included in the list, and I look forward to hearing back from anyone willing to give it a shot.

Thank you for your answers. 

Still it is my policy, for 'earn Bitcoin' sites ( those that have one complete offers etc. rather than just giving it out free from a faucet ), to leave it up to the community to decide whether it merits inclusion in the list. As you can see from the list many other similar sites have made it on through this process.  Goodluck.

Anyone who has any experience with this site please give us your feedback. 
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:56:47 PM

What good is it if one only gets very very small amounts?

Answer:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74046.msg1088930#msg1088930
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: