Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:29:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do I get free Bitcoin? The maintained list of verified free Bitcoin Sites.  (Read 511579 times)
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:40:09 PM

BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinTasker

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 11:14:49 PM

Many of the faucets and the bitcoin lottery use http://coinbox.me/
You get paid as soon as you reach 0.00005500 BTC

Airacobra

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 08:57:37 AM

Please visit my first faucet, feedbacks are very welcome

http://faucet.hol.es

Ty  Smiley
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:08:35 PM

Please visit my first faucet, feedbacks are very welcome

http://faucet.hol.es

Ty  Smiley

Thanks for the submission.
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:10:36 PM

only bunnyrun and coinreaper seem to be paying out daily.

do the others wait until you reach a balance?

Yes, and it is best to let ones balance build up before withdrawing instead of collecting very small amounts (dust) which will be hard to spend.
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 04:23:45 PM

List updated. New inputs.io faucet added...
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:04:45 PM

I built up to the minimum withdrawal amount on the inputs.io faucet 'Energy Faucet 24H'.
I tried to withdraw but it returned an error message and cleared out my balance.

Some inputs.io wallets give an error message but the withdrawal still goes through.
Not so with this faucet this time.  There may not have been enough BTC to send
to my inputs.io account, but it should not have cleared out my balance.

Faucets found with this bug uncorrected will not be tolerated;
Energy Faucet 24H removed from the list.

If I find out that the other "Energy" inputs.io faucets are owned/operated by the
same person, and therefore having that same bug, they will be promptly removed as well.  
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 03:20:16 PM

I built up to the minimum withdrawal amount on the inputs.io faucet 'Energy Faucet 24H'.
I tried to withdraw but it returned an error message and cleared out my balance.

Some inputs.io wallets give an error message but the withdrawal still goes through.

If I find out that the other "Energy" inputs.io faucets are owned/operated by the
same person, and therefore having that same bug, they will be promptly removed as well.  

This may be responsible for the recent withdrawal problems with inputs.io faucets:

Inputs.io Callback IP changed
Inputs.io's callback IP is now 64.22.68.90. Please update your services to check for 64.22.68.90.

It may be best to not try withdrawing any of ones balance from these type of faucets until the site operators get things fixed.

I will give energy24 faucet the benefit of the doubt and put it back on the list.

Still these faucets should wait until a successful withdrawal has been made before clearing ones balance!!
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 03:30:01 PM

CrazyRabbi's Free Bitcoin Mining
"Just post your address and I'll be mining 1 BTM (0.001 Bitcoin) to each person (One per person) throughout the year."

CrazyRabbi has started up his giveaway again. Re-added to the list.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2607

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 09:33:31 PM

This may be responsible for the recent withdrawal problems with inputs.io faucets:

Inputs.io's callback IP is now 64.22.68.90. Please update your services to check for 64.22.68.90.

It may be best to not try withdrawing any of ones balance from these type of faucets until the site operators get things fixed.

I will give energy24 faucet the benefit of the doubt and put it back on the list.

Still these faucets should wait until a successful withdrawal has been made before clearing ones balance!!
I browsed through the code but there's no IP mentioned. There is another issue causing this I think.

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 03:59:08 PM

I browsed through the code but there's no IP mentioned. There is another issue causing this I think.

This was posted elsewhere:
All inputs.io faucets now have a withdraw issue unless they have specifically been whitelisted by inputs.io to use their api. Anybody brave enough to risk their balance to check which faucets have been whitelisted?

Anyone seen that whitelist?
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2607

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 04:27:31 PM

This was posted elsewhere:
All inputs.io faucets now have a withdraw issue unless they have specifically been whitelisted by inputs.io to use their api. Anybody brave enough to risk their balance to check which faucets have been whitelisted?

Anyone seen that whitelist?
I see multiple cashouts happenning throughout the day from the site's wallet so I guess everything's OK with my faucet.

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:28:29 PM

Inputs.io faucets...

Had successful withdrawls from:
DomesticPineapple's Faucet
DevFaucet
Energy BTC

Unsuccessful withdrawals ( including clearing ones built up balance ) from:
Faucet.xparadox.co.uk

I Don't have a high enough balance to check the others yet.
Can anyone confirm that those other ones are working correctly?
The owner of sharefaucet says his seems to be working alright but it would be nice to have someone else confirm it.

xparadox, and any others not working properly, will be removed from the list unless they get their act together pretty quickly.
For now I will mark with an *

lepirate

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

Garbochock

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:35:00 PM

Why isn't Freedigitalmoney on the 'earn' list? The RadiumOne offerwall gives like 0.0001 BTC to watch 40 s long ads!
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:38:42 PM

Why isn't Freedigitalmoney on the 'earn' list? The RadiumOne offerwall gives like 0.0001 BTC to watch 40 s long ads!

The list is primarily for 'free' bitcoin sites. 'Earn' sites are added only if they are popular ( i.e. I hear lots of good feedback etc. ) and someone submits them for inclusion.
I don't believe anyone has submitted that site.

Does anyone else feel it deserves inclusion? 
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:59:25 PM

The list is primarily for 'free' bitcoin sites. 'Earn' sites are added only if they are popular ( i.e. I hear lots of good feedback etc. ) and someone submits them for inclusion.
I don't believe anyone has submitted that site.

Does anyone else feel it deserves inclusion?  

In fact I would strongly recommend everyone to avoid such things as these type of "offer wall" sites which require one to give up their personal information ( even if it is just their email address ) in filling out surveys, or signing up for trial subscriptions, or have ( often virus laden ) apps to download ( especially ones where you are giving someone else access to your facebook account etc.,... so they can spam all your friends and followers etc. ).

Getting paid to view videos, or ads, is usually safe, as long as you don't have to supply anything other than a BTC address, but in checking that site just now I didn't see any offers like that.  

/edit: Also they list their rewards in "Bitcoins", like 6 Bitcoins for a 5 - 30 minute survey. But what they actually mean by that is 0.0006 Bitcoins.
This is very scammy behavior... and enough reason in itself to keep it off this list.
lepirate

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

Garbochock

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:10:13 PM

In fact I would strongly recommend everyone to avoid such things as these type of "offer wall" sites which require one to give up their personal information ( even if it is just their email address ) in filling out surveys, or signing up for trial subscriptions, or have ( often virus laden ) apps to download ( especially ones where you are giving someone else access to your facebook account etc.,... so they can spam all your friends and followers etc. ).

Getting paid to view videos, or ads, is usually safe, as long as you don't have to supply anything other than a BTC address, but in checking that site just now I didn't see any offers like that.  

/edit: Also they list their rewards in "Bitcoins", like 6 Bitcoins for a 5 - 30 minute survey. But what they actually mean by that is 0.0006 Bitcoins.
This is very scammy behavior... and enough reason in itself to keep it off this list.

Well, okay, it's your list! Cheesy
I just felt I had to share it since I've used it since I got into Bitcoins a year ago, and it pays well.

Btw, ABitBack is also based on offer walls, but it's on the list?
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:55:07 PM

Well, okay, it's your list! Cheesy
I just felt I had to share it since I've used it since I got into Bitcoins a year ago, and it pays well.

Btw, ABitBack is also based on offer walls, but it's on the list?

I don't like ABitBack either but it was popular and got some good feedback at the time it was put on the list.

I may have started this list but it is really here for the community as a whole, and they have contributed much
and have a lot to do with the shape it has taken.

Thanks for your feedback!

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 04:42:26 PM

Are those coinbox faucets working for anyone else? It seems it is working for some people, but for the past few days I get a blank page after I try a submission, and nothing shows up for that address in coinbox. I tried sending them an email but haven't gotten a reply yet.
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 04:21:49 PM

Inputs.io faucets update...

Had successful withdrawls from:
DomesticPineapple's Faucet
DevFaucet
Energy BTC

Unsuccessful withdrawals ( including clearing ones built up balance ) from:
Faucet.xparadox.co.uk
Faucet.boxcoin.org
Faucet Holes ( "cash out all" button not working )

I Don't have a high enough balance to check the others yet.
Can anyone confirm that those other ones are working correctly?
The owner of sharefaucet says his seems to be working alright but it would be nice to have someone else confirm it.

xparadox, and the others not working properly, will be removed from the list unless they get their act together pretty quickly.
For now I will mark with an *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: