Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do I get free Bitcoin? The maintained list of verified free Bitcoin Sites.  (Read 511567 times)
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:18:28 PM

Here's our new site:
www.moocoin.com

It's a captcha faucet that gives out .000001 btc without time limits.  If you want to sit there all day and play the faucet, you can.
For players, it's then a head-to-head games for people to play against each other, winner takes all.
For developers, it's an open gaming platform they can use to create games on a simple API and share in the revenue.

Inclusion on the list would be awesome!

Thanks,
MooCoin

Played once, got 100 satoshi. Tried to play again and got "Sorry. You can only use the faucet when you have less than .000001 bitcoins."
That does not look like "If you want to sit there all day and play the faucet, you can." Smiley

Ugh - that's really embarrassing.  Sorry.  The faucet was unlimited for the last month, then we decided a few days ago to change the faucet to only give out coins to folks who had low balances with the intent of getting more people to play games.  It totally slipped my mind last night when I posted.

Let me try again  Smiley
The faucet gives out 100 Satoshi, which you can then use to play games against others.  If you ever drop below 100 Satoshi, you can use the faucet again to get another 100.

If one is required to play games there then it isn't free and won't be added to the list. 

No Free Lunch
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90718.msg1046513#msg1046513
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moocoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Do you moo?

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 05:41:33 PM

Here's our new site:
www.moocoin.com

It's a captcha faucet that gives out .000001 btc without time limits.  If you want to sit there all day and play the faucet, you can.
For players, it's then a head-to-head games for people to play against each other, winner takes all.
For developers, it's an open gaming platform they can use to create games on a simple API and share in the revenue.

Thanks,
MooCoin

Played once, got 100 satoshi. Tried to play again and got "Sorry. You can only use the faucet when you have less than .000001 bitcoins."
That does not look like "If you want to sit there all day and play the faucet, you can." Smiley

Ugh - that's really embarrassing.  Sorry.  The faucet was unlimited for the last month, then we decided a few days ago to change the faucet to only give out coins to folks who had low balances with the intent of getting more people to play games.  It totally slipped my mind last night when I posted.

Let me try again  Smiley
The faucet gives out 100 Satoshi, which you can then use to play games against others.  If you ever drop below 100 Satoshi, you can use the faucet again to get another 100.

If one is required to play games there then it isn't free and won't be added to the list. 

No Free Lunch

Got it.  Thanks for the clarification!

BitcoinATS.com

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:26:32 AM

Would it be possible to add BitcoinReserve.org to the list?  We already have a lot of offers to get BTC on our site, no minimum payout, and are actively working on adding more offers to the site.  We also have an Android app that lets users in 23 countries earn BTC by watching videos and trying apps on their phones.

For 'earn' bitcoin sites like that I leave it up to the community. If there is enough positive feedback it can be added to the
Not exactly Free but popular "earn" Bitcoin sites category. 

I, and many others, have had bad experiences with 'offer sites', ( other than those that just have one view websites or videos where one doesn't have to download anything or give out their email or other personal information ).

Downloading the 'free' apps is a good way to download a virus.
Filling out surveys and inputting your personal details is a good way to start getting a lot of spam.

I usually advise people to stay far away from such 'offer sites'.

Portnoy,

BitcoinReserve.org now offers Crowdflower tasks, web and mobile videos, and other non-intrusive ways to get bitcoins.  Since we use CoinBase micropayments, everybody with positive earnings gets paid each week, unlike other "earn" bitcoin sites that have high minimum payouts.  We also give referrers a bonus equal to 10% of referrals' direct earnings.

We still have the traditional offers as well, but users are under no obligation to sign up for offers.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns about our service.  Your list is a valuable resource for the community and I would like to ensure that we can qualify for listing.

Thanks!
Luror

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:09:32 PM

www.bitvisit.com is still listed, but the domain has expired: "The domain bitvisit.com is for sale."

BTC: 1DzAEtLoFxqmJoNH5ZYHyWxaSNYUGKf2S6
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:20:37 PM

Would it be possible to add BitcoinReserve.org to the list?  We already have a lot of offers to get BTC on our site, no minimum payout, and are actively working on adding more offers to the site.  We also have an Android app that lets users in 23 countries earn BTC by watching videos and trying apps on their phones.

For 'earn' bitcoin sites like that I leave it up to the community. If there is enough positive feedback it can be added to the

I, and many others, have had bad experiences with 'offer sites', ( other than those that just have one view websites or videos where one doesn't have to download anything or give out their email or other personal information ).

Filling out surveys and inputting your personal details is a good way to start getting a lot of spam.

Portnoy,

BitcoinReserve.org now offers Crowdflower tasks, web and mobile videos, and other non-intrusive ways to get bitcoins.  Since we use CoinBase micropayments, everybody with positive earnings gets paid each week, unlike other "earn" bitcoin sites that have high minimum payouts.  We also give referrers a bonus equal to 10% of referrals' direct earnings.

We still have the traditional offers as well, but users are under no obligation to sign up for offers.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns about our service.  Your list is a valuable resource for the community and I would like to ensure that we can qualify for listing.

Thanks!

The standard way I have been dealing with sites like yours, since I don't tend to use many of those type of sites myself, is to rely on the community.
If your site gets good feedback I can add it to the relevant "not exactly free but popular 'earn' Bitcoins sites" category.

So feel free to post about your site here... as long as you don't do it more than once a day, which the mods would consider spam, to let people know about your site. And if you get good feedback in other places encourage them to come to this thread to let us all know.

Thanks
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:22:11 PM

www.bitvisit.com is still listed, but the domain has expired: "The domain bitvisit.com is for sale."

Thanks for the report.

It must've just happened recently? because I don't think it was that long ago that I checked it.
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:27:24 PM

Here's our new site:
www.moocoin.com

Thanks,
MooCoin

Let me try again  Smiley

No Free Lunch

Got it.  Thanks for the clarification!

And thanks for the submission all the same. Even if a site doesn't make the list everyone is still free to post interesting sites, etc., which may be useful for others to receive Bitcoin in some way.

From the OP:
"Feel free to give your opinion and make your case below if you do not agree with anything that I include, or exclude. You also may find some sites listed below, which while they don't exactly qualify as giving out "free" bitcoins and don't make it into this original post, may still hold some interest for you."

Luror

Activity: 215

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:34:32 PM

Thanks for the report.

It must've just happened recently? because I don't think it was that long ago that I checked it.
I think they disappeared a week ago or so (with my 20000 satoshis!)

It's kinda strange as owner was active on 27 Dec: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=383314 

BTC: 1DzAEtLoFxqmJoNH5ZYHyWxaSNYUGKf2S6
Enkel

Activity: 122
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:46:15 PM

Portnoy,

Thanks!

The standard way I have been dealing with sites like yours, since I don't tend to use many of those type of sites myself, is to rely on the community.
If your site gets good feedback
I can add it to the relevant "not exactly free but popular 'earn' Bitcoins sites" category.

So feel free to post about your site here... as long as you don't do it more than once a day, which the mods would consider spam, to let people know about your site. And if you get good feedback in other places encourage them to come to this thread to let us all know.

Thanks

I went to the site and it looks pretty lame from a programming perspective ( the footer home link goes to a non-existent html page). It seems to be a  Maryland company operating in Massachusetts and has a huge user agreement before you can even see the tasks.

As to Crowdflower tasks. There is a saying in MTurk world that "You've been CrowdFlowered" -- that means you've done a task that doesn't submit properly. Since, even the base CrowdFlower is crap on one of their biggest platforms (Mturk.com), I don't hold high hopes for a group that didn't even double check their basic footer links in getting the tasks to submit properly so you can get paid.

TO BE CLEAR: I have not registered or logged in because the front end was bad enough for me to give it a pass.

Consideration for those considering this site, their agreement (that you have to agree to) includes:

No Guarantee

Though New Media Properties LLC and BitcoinReserve will attempt to secure it's servers and data, and make timely payments for all honestly completed offers. No guarantee or warrantee of any kind in expressed or implied.

BitcoinATS.com

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:56:49 PM

I went to the site and it looks pretty lame from a programming perspective ( the footer home link goes to a non-existent html page). It seems to be a  Maryland company operating in Massachusetts and has a huge user agreement before you can even see the tasks.

As to Crowdflower tasks. There is a saying in MTurk world that "You've been CrowdFlowered" -- that means you've done a task that doesn't submit properly. Since, even the base CrowdFlower is crap on one of their biggest platforms (Mturk.com), I don't hold high hopes for a group that didn't even double check their basic footer links in getting the tasks to submit properly so you can get paid.

TO BE CLEAR: I have not registered or logged in because the front end was bad enough for me to give it a pass.

Enkel,

Whether you "hold out hope" or not, over 1,850 conversions have been recorded since the site launched on December 31st.  We have validated the postback process from each of the networks we work with on web and mobile, and all have recorded successful conversions.  Our most recent set of payments went out this morning EST.  One site has already posted payment proof from our service (http://bitcoinwork.info/bitcoin-payment-proof.html#br) but we have been paying more frequently than weekly (though we only promise weekly) since our launch.

You should be more concerned about sites that don't have "huge user agreement(s)".  There are several murky legal areas that impact these types of sites and operators that don't even take the time to ensure they are protected are probably less likely to be around for the long haul.

If you want to just look at the UI and bash ("from a programming perspective"), that is your prerogative. There are trade-offs between UI, performance, and cost to operate once a site gets lots of users.  We have had tens of thousands of visits in a very short amount of time.  BitcoinReserve is optimized to load fast, scale well, and use minimal bandwidth.
karlzt

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:14:07 AM

New microwallet faucet added to the list:

PayFaucet

Something is odd with this site. It almost instantly redirects to another page, without giving me chance to enter captcha. Tried it with FF and Chrome, same behavior.

I used it with FF with no problem.  I have adblock installed so maybe that helped me avoid the hassle you mention.

Anyone else seeing problems with this site?

I'm seeing the same problem with adblock and ghostery installed.

1LYQf3Ys4YWDWMxrivyQCEGuNoKWgu7yFv
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:47:23 PM

PayFaucet

Something is odd with this site. It almost instantly redirects to another page, without giving me chance to enter captcha. Tried it with FF and Chrome, same behavior.

I used it with FF with no problem.  I have adblock installed so maybe that helped me avoid the hassle you mention.

If I leave the page open it will redirect after a minute or two, but there is lots of time to fill out the captcha and submit the form.
Maybe there is something about some systems/configurations that keeps the timer from working properly?

I use FF on windows 7 64bit.
ppetrovic68

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 08:52:31 PM

PayFaucet

If I leave the page open it will redirect after a minute or two, but there is lots of time to fill out the captcha and submit the form.
Maybe there is something about some systems/configurations that keeps the timer from working properly?

I use FF on windows 7 64bit.

Page uses myipblocker.com and does window.location.replace('freebitcoins.html'); when it does not like the IPs location.
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 11:10:32 AM

Found a new one today. As far as I can see it has not been mentioned in this thread. Used it with CoinBase address and already got paid.

http://www.freebtcbay.com/fac.php

Prizes from 1000 to 2750, 1 hour between dispenses. Cash out at 20000. 15% referral bonus.

If anybody would like to create link chain, you can use this address http://www.freebtcbay.com/fac.php/?id=4687

Although the site claims to have a high enough balance to pay out, this is the error I got when I tried:
The site does not have enough coins to pay out! No balance deducted.

I'm getting different error (with coinbase wallet)
An error has occured - This transaction requires a 0.0002 fee to be accepted by the bitcoin network. Do you want to add it? (This fee does not go to Coinbase.)

Balance is at 225,556 satoshis

Yeah... this seems like a scam: http://www.freebtcbay.com/fac.php/?id=59429

I haven't been able to withdraw; this is the error i get: "The site does not have enough coins to pay out! No balance deducted."

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
ppetrovic68

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 07:15:02 PM

Found a new one today. As far as I can see it has not been mentioned in this thread. Used it with CoinBase address and already got paid.

http://www.freebtcbay.com/fac.php

Prizes from 1000 to 2750, 1 hour between dispenses. Cash out at 20000. 15% referral bonus.

If anybody would like to create link chain, you can use this address http://www.freebtcbay.com/fac.php/?id=4687

Although the site claims to have a high enough balance to pay out, this is the error I got when I tried:
The site does not have enough coins to pay out! No balance deducted.

I'm getting different error (with coinbase wallet)
An error has occured - This transaction requires a 0.0002 fee to be accepted by the bitcoin network. Do you want to add it? (This fee does not go to Coinbase.)

Balance is at 225,556 satoshis

Yeah... this seems like a scam: http://www.freebtcbay.com/fac.php/?id=59429

I haven't been able to withdraw; this is the error i get: "The site does not have enough coins to pay out! No balance deducted."

Yup, it seems that you are right. Server balance was below 1000 for days.
Right now it says
Server Balance: 15,608 satoshis

Not enough for a pay out.
ppetrovic68

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 07:17:55 PM

List updated with new entries:

Free Bitcoin sites

Microfaucet

Multifauceted

Fibonacci Faucet

free-btc.net.tf

Not exactly Free but popular "earn" Bitcoin sites

VisitBit
Earn bitcoin visiting websites
I check this Visitbit.tk just one add every day no details about payout and some time have problem to add blockchain address

You can input a microwallet username instead of your btc address and they will payout to microwallet right away.

You still have to wait to build up a minimum balance at microwallet but if you have multiple faucets, etc., sending their payouts to your microwallet account then things go faster.

All of the entries above can use microwallet.  I have confirmed payouts from microwallet. That is why all of these sites have been confirmed and added to the list at once.

If you, or anyone, is using your own btc address instead of a microwallet account then please let us know how things go.

Thanks

It seems that the prize got lowered. For last two visits I got 48 instead of usual 240 satoshis.
kadz

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 07:20:10 PM

That's bad Undecided They lowered the prize...

faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:14:14 PM

its happening on many faucets and sites they are lowering prizes without any early announcement most of them now worthless

kadz

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:59:50 PM

its happening on many faucets and sites they are lowering prizes without any early announcement most of them now worthless

Maybe not worthless, but almost.

The best faucet is still http://freebitco.in. Most BTC and guaranteed payout. Every hour!

Most are every 24h  Undecided and much less BTC

ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:04:43 PM

Maybe not worthless, but almost.

The best faucet is still http://freebitco.in. Most BTC and guaranteed payout. Every hour!

Most are every 24h  Undecided and much less BTC
but this also bring down too much in start giving nearly 0.00001 every hour now very less

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: