Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:19:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How easy it is to KILL bitcoin.  (Read 12146 times)
wzb422

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:48:12 PM

actually i do not agree what u are talking about
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:48:26 PM

Guys in all honesty, I was bored and thought, well, if there's one thing I like about this site it's the ability to write what I want, and not get banned, that to me is a gold min in itself..

Thanks for admitting you are trolling and saving us the trouble of reading.

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:50:44 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 12:32:43 AM by counter

Easy if all the users decide to lose faith in the coin and stop using it.  Not that hard if you ask me.  Roll Eyes
Or you could try and put an end to the economic troubles and government spying and that would do the trick also.  Roll Eyes
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:01:16 AM

Are you high?
He seems to be.
zhinkk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:05:51 AM

There will ALWAYS be a work-around.

While this is usually a bad attitude to have, I agree with this. Developers are too stubborn to let governments simply take down bitcoin.
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:32:51 AM

zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 01:54:53 AM

This sounds a lot like FUD to me. Most of what the OP is describing is already possible today with a few important details. It is not possible to decrypt an encrypted message without the private key that is to be used to decrypt the message. TOR uses encryption to access the entry guards so if you were to connect to TOR all that anyone would see be able to see is the fact that you are connecting to TOR. The same applies to signed messages that are not encrypted. If you sign a message using crypto technology and the message is somehow altered then the signature would not match the message and would not be accepted.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:57:47 AM

Not very easy otherwise it would of been done already by the government and banks Bitcoin is really solid and complies with the laws of the universe.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:18:39 AM

Just wondering, what does Uniting the Power of Sound & Ceation mean? Im assuming its a typo and you mean Creation, but after reading your ramblings, I wasn't sure..

Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 02:33:49 AM

How easy is it to KILL the internet?

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Karasugoi

Activity: 113
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:43:37 AM

Excellent response  ^^^^

Beliathon as always cuts to the chase and clears the air of all the BS 

Thanks!

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
BigNewsCrews

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:46:12 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 03:19:52 AM by BigNewsCrews

we vote for people to vote for us, can we not just vote on the issues on hand ourselves?

btc is like gold, other then it can be traded faster they already own it all

it is traded for fiat now, it is already killed, r.i.p bitcoin 2011-pizza-drugs-2011.... now usd Sad,  we will always remember your valiant effort at making a real new world currency but then you messed up and allowed yourself to be traded for fiat tainting your supply, YOU SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!,  now the kings and queens/bankers still rule us all, good game btc it was a nice try!

so sad how many of you think btc is vs the government or bankers it was clearly made by them open your  Shocked, why do you even think it is called btc and not bc, keep having the wool pulled over your eyes

Hey Don`t get me wrong btc and usd/fiat have done the world good, but we need a real fair supply, one that cannot be manipulated like btc or fiat since fiat can manipulate btc it is broken at the moment, also get companies/business`s to back there own commodity`s if they want "stocks" like urocoin, but really no need for it, just make a fair currency for all each year every human gets 1000k tied into there birth certificate, governments get 0!, well I guess they can have some but everyone should be a politician we vote for people to vote for us, can we not just vote on the issues on hand ourselves? due to technology advancements,  but anyways if the get 0 they may tax there citizens on products/goods if they would like to make real GDP, you can still enterprise with giving everyone a fair start, I bet crime rate would go down with my system, oh? not making enough from jailing citizens then? well tax "hemp" and make it legal there you go, you got your losses back and everyone is happy! anyways I hope satoshi nakamoto comes back and fixes this shit because it is broken again things I would like to see.

1. All fiat dead owned by private companies/people (this needs to be done to stop corruption)

2. Everyone get a base standard of living aka 1000 credits each year made with blockchain technology and tied in with your birth certificate or dna or fingerprint or something that others cannot steal to abuse the new system (would be little to no homeless people, it would help handicapped people and mentally ill people and not just them everyone would have a basic standard of life, this is to be fair, crime rate would vanish I bet)

3. Population control (if you have more then 1 kid, the parents loose 100 of there credits each year for breeding like cats and using more of our finite resources on earth)

4. Better energy systems (lets be honest we have the technology for water stipulation to make hydrogen and power cars on good old sea water, right now we pump dead bodies back into our breathing air, rude crude oil there is so much better out there, There is also magnets and thermal and some other ways to get better sources of energy for transportation and power purposes)

5. All police officers to wear cameras when on duty (this provides them with the proof they need in court for there actions to the judge and jury which with our technology could take a random 1000 people to be the jury giving the defendant a fair trial)

6. My fellow humans/earthlings make civilization on another planet, why are all of our eggs in one basket? we should be fighting natural disasters and space problems not each other, I was raised to believe in certain faith (I no long believe in satan) , I was raised to hate certain groups of people, I was raised to be a racist and a bigot (but I am not I grew out of what others told me even my own family) , I admit I have made many wrongs in my life and from making mistakes is how you learn how to do things right and well to those who I have effected with my negativity I truly am sorry bet lets move forward and make the world a better place not just for me and you, but for your brothers kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, even tho I don`t care to have my own kids, I don`t want to bring another lost soul like me into this world, but I care about my species. All Humans are equal if you don`t think that is the case good luck in the next world in order for this one to existence due to evolution you must believe in the past, that means there is something else to come. No one is here to judge you, you judge yourself and all you people abusing the system and fucking over the little guy and focused on destruction will see yourself in the mirror when you die and realize why you have no power in eternity 

1PGG6sfw5xjrDC7fN63c8LQiwfZVoAsLcn
cozk

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:52:46 AM

Beliathon

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 03:14:00 AM

it is traded for fiat now, it is already killed, r.i.p bitcoin 2011-pizza-drugs-2011.... now usd Sad,  we will always remember your valiant effort at making a real new world currency but then you messed up and allowed yourself to be traded for fiat tainting your supply...
ROFL... you do realize there is no way to create a decentralized currency and have it NOT be freely traded?

Just as if people value bitcoin, we are free to trade our fiat for it, it follows logically that people MUST also be free to trade their bitcoin for it.

If by some black magic people were UNABLE to bitcoin for fiat, it would be worth far LESS now, not more. It's NECESSARY for the (inevitable) transition from nation state fiat scrip to a truly math-based, objectively valuable form of money like Bitcoin.

This transition has only just begun. Remain calm and be patient.

Excellent response  ^^^^

My pleasure

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
BigNewsCrews

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:21:15 AM

it is traded for fiat now, it is already killed, r.i.p bitcoin 2011-pizza-drugs-2011.... now usd Sad,  we will always remember your valiant effort at making a real new world currency but then you messed up and allowed yourself to be traded for fiat tainting your supply...
ROFL... you do realize there is no way to create a decentralized currency and have it NOT be freely traded?

Just as if people value bitcoin, we are free to trade our fiat for it, it follows logically that people MUST also be free to trade their bitcoin for it.

If by some black magic people were UNABLE to bitcoin for fiat, it would be worth far LESS now, not more. It's NECESSARY for the (inevitable) transition from nation state fiat scrip to a truly math-based, objectively valuable form of money like Bitcoin.

This transition has only just begun. Remain calm and be patient.

Excellent response  ^^^^

My pleasure

umm kill fiat? problem solved, we need the u.n and governments to help overthrow this to, but the people will change first Smiley  

if fiat is worth nothing, people will not change there new world coin for nothing

Beliathon

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 03:22:59 AM

umm kill fiat? problem solved, we need the u.n and governments to help overthrow this to, but the people will change first Smiley  
Most nations have already killed their fiat scrip via de-legitimization (never ending inflation and cumulative unpayable debt). We don't need to do anything but wait, now.

~190 sovereign nations in the world. ~50 already have SHIT currencies (looking at you, Argentina). Even the fiats we do trust, such as US dollar, Chinese Yuan, British Pound, and Euro will go *POP* sooner rather than later, with the next economic iceberg these Titanics will strike in the near future.

jjc326

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:24:40 AM

Hey sounds like you're mad at scammers lately. Well, why don't you do something more productive with your skills like dox lunamine who just scammed 1200 bitcoins? 

I will add that I do agree with you that there is a way for a large power to stop bitcoins and people seem oblivious to this fact on here.
BigNewsCrews

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:32:43 AM

Most nations have already killed their fiat scrip via de-legitimization (never ending inflation and cumulative unpayable debt). We don't need to do anything but wait, now.

~190 sovereign nations in the world. ~50 already have SHIT currencies (looking at you, Argentina). Even the fiats we do trust, such as US dollar, Chinese Yuan, British Pound, and Euro will go *POP* sooner rather than later, with the next economic iceberg these Titanics will strike in the near future.

nice, I hope I live to see us work together on one proper currency for all, one that is fair and just to even people who start with nothing, unlike gold and btc

and then....

one legal system/political system that works, where the people vote on the issues instead on voting some to vote on issues for us... zZzZzZzZz

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:39:32 AM

nice, I hope I live to see us work together on one proper currency for all, one that is fair and just to even people who start with nothing, unlike gold and btc

you're never going to have perfection.  Bitcoin is fair enough.  Right now everyone is on an even playing field and can get in if they want.
I'm not worried about a small handful of early adopters that got an "unfair" advantage.

BigNewsCrews

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:41:50 AM

you're never going to have perfection.  Bitcoin is fair enough.  Right now everyone is on an even playing field and can get in if they want.
I'm not worried about a small handful of early adopters that got an "unfair" advantage.
[/quote]

early adopters? people who can print usd out of there ass are early adopters?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: