Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue  (Read 193761 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:02:29 PM

@ph4ntom did you find some1 who will takeover HAL. IMO there is no more time.

My dev is working on the wallet cleaning it up and patching up. I think it will be ready for release by the end of month. How much time do we all need between a release date and a hard fork switch to the new wallet? I heard Cryptsy is slow to catch up. Don't know about Bittrex. Also need to get some pools onboard.

Are you going to follow the whitepaper with the same handling of transactions, addresses etc ??

What whitepaper? That 5 page marketing crap in the OP a college student can write in an hour or two?

The new wallet will be compatible with the existing network until the switch time. That's the point.
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:03:18 PM

@ph4ntom did you find some1 who will takeover HAL. IMO there is no more time.

My dev is working on the wallet cleaning it up and patching up. I think it will be ready for release by the end of month. How much time do we all need between a release date and a hard fork switch to the new wallet? I heard Cryptsy is slow to catch up. Don't know about Bittrex. Also need to get some pools onboard.

Are you going to follow the whitepaper with the same handling of transactions, addresses etc ??

What whitepaper? That 5 page marketing crap in the OP a college student can write in an hour or two?

The new wallet will be compatible with the existing network until the switch time. That's the point.

Hey ph4nt0m

havnt been keeping much up with the thread, had my 2000 coins stashed for the old masternode project and completely forgot all about them.

Anyway so whats the sketch with Hal? Could you tell me your plans?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

ph4nt0m

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:15:42 AM

Hey ph4nt0m

havnt been keeping much up with the thread, had my 2000 coins stashed for the old masternode project and completely forgot all about them.

Keep these coins. They will stake nicely soon. My plan is to get this coin back in business with a quality dev, no proprietary crap like this anon wallet and no bullshit like all these fancy infographs/whitepapers/etc. including the nootropics store which can't be completed in 2 months for whatever reason.

Would be good to get some unique identity/features for this coin, but it depends on the dev. I paid him a little for this job, so I think he will deliver something. I have much more to lose if this coin just dies like hundreds of others. I also don't really believe in a popular business model where devs work their asses off for free while whales spread hype and profit from P&D. Hope the community donates something towards the development when the new wallet is ready.
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:06:21 AM

Hey ph4nt0m

Keep these coins. They will stake nicely soon. My plan is to get this coin back in business with a quality dev, no proprietary crap like this anon wallet and no bullshit like all these fancy infographs/whitepapers/etc. including the nootropics store which can't be completed in 2 months for whatever reason.

Would be good to get some unique identity/features for this coin, but it depends on the dev. I paid him a little for this job, so I think he will deliver something. I have much more to lose if this coin just dies like hundreds of others. I also don't really believe in a popular business model where devs work their asses off for free while whales spread hype and profit from P&D. Hope the community donates something towards the development when the new wallet is ready.

Do you plan to restart POW phase?

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
ph4nt0m

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:53:12 AM

Hey ph4nt0m

Do you plan to restart POW phase?

Yes.
RonBurgundy

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:32:15 PM

If your going to take over you better do it soon.

A delisting from bittrex would be a huge blow to HAL
ph4nt0m

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:47:10 AM

They contacted me asking for the takeover details.
halcyondev (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:18:09 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2014, 05:32:39 AM by halcyondev

I m tired of this "HAL is scam" I worked very hard on it and paid money for others for help. I meet promises, pay for nice logo, writing, work on code, work on site, work for anon, community gives nothing but insult now. I don't come to see the thread because it's just attacks and the last news i post is still the newest.

The anon is done, the code is not able to be released open source because some parts are proprietary and I have no permission to release. Also, only 4 or 5 anonymous coin sends were ever done. People just followed this coin for the hype and then the dumps started and never stopped. No real care for the project.

There's little interest in the HAL store from users or vendors and because of that and the dropping price, I paid a developer contracted to do the payment gateway and store coding is unresponsive. I wait for him for 2 months and there's no answer. Last I hear it was 75% done but the code was not provided to me, only URLs showing the uncomplete API. It's perhaps a good thing because I hear he made another store and this store was hacked and stolen and killed the project. Until I recover fines or completed work from him, its hard for me to pay for more, and whales have left long ago.

Forced takeover starting a new POW phase is not a "HAL takeover", its new coin. If you would like to give help to HAL project, I have asked many times to be contacted via PM, see my post history.

Right now I can say the project is "stuck" as my contractor are unreliable.

I welcome any offers of help and I wil consider turning the project over if the community wishes it.

cryptowizard

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:12:22 AM

People abuse ICO system but people put their money in ICO ... and people like appreciate non-ICO but dont invest money in it ... irony but true ...

Feeling bad for u dev ...

I m tired of this "HAL is scam" I worked very hard on it and paid money for others for help. I meet promises, pay for nice logo, writing, work on code, work on site, work for anon, community gives nothing but insult now. I don't come to see the thread because it's just attacks and the last news i post is still the newest.

The anon is done, the code is not able to be released open source because some parts are proprietary and I have no permission to release. Also, only 4 or 5 anonymous coin sends were ever done. People just followed this coin for the hype and then the dumps started and never stopped. No real care for the project.

There's little interest in the HAL store from users or vendors and because of that and the dropping price, I paid a developer contracted to do the payment gateway and store coding is unresponsive. I wait for him for 2 months and there's no answer. Last I hear it was 75% done but the code was not provided to me, only URLs showing the uncomplete API. It's perhaps a good thing because I hear he made another store and this store was hacked and stolen and killed the project. Until I recover fines or completed work from him, its hard for me to pay for more, and whales have left long ago.

Forced takeover starting a new POW phase is not a "HAL takeover", its new coin. If you would like to give help to HAL project, I have asked many times to be contacted via PM, see my post history.

I welcome any offers of help and I wil consider turning the project over if the community wishes it.

dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:22:52 AM

Are you fucking insane. Ppl lost a lot of money. They asked you about future of HAL and nothing. Now, when community want to takeover project and implement something new , you showed up like a fucking rabbit from hat and say "I m tired of this "HAL is scam"..
You said you worked very hard  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BTCMS

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:45:28 AM

Are you fucking insane. Ppl lost a lot of money. They asked you about future of HAL and nothing. Now, when community want to takeover project and implement something new , you showed up like a fucking rabbit from hat and say "I m tired of this "HAL is scam"..

The reason why this coin climbed in value in the beginning was because of the hard work the dev put in, you can't possibly deny that.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:52:47 AM

The reason why this coin climbed in value in the beginning was because of the hard work the dev put in, you can't possibly deny that.

Actually you are quite wrong; the reason why this coin climbed in value at the beginning was because it was hyped  by the Pr0metheus operation with his on payroll Dan Metcalf on board doing the anon. The group bought in cheap, hyped it with Metcalf and then-fad-of-the-day anon feature (all known to the dev, of course) and proceeded to dump at the top. Typical P&D (with the dev in their pocket and gladly participating in the process).

This guy has no shame.
oo7

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:55:18 AM

Everyone knows what you put into this project. But ignorance only make things worse. You should have at least kept in touch with the community who showed so much faith and took hal to such heights..
dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:57:06 AM

Yes very hard, but look who was involved in, who have instamined in first days of POW. When scammers (prometheus, fontas) were pumping HAL, everything was great. After that, how price dropped, dev has left his project. I can understand when price is dropping because of market turbulence.

ph4nt0m

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:35:07 PM

You say you worked very hard. What exactly did you do in the last 2 months apart of waiting for another dev to finish your store? It seems pretty much nothing. Many people trusted you and lost a lot.

Yeah, just what I thought. You didn't write the anon. Maybe it's Dan or someone else. There is no point in a proprietary anon wallet except for a hype which comes to the end sooner or later.
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:39:17 PM

You know your on a winner when one of the highlights in the op title post is "website". Groundbreaking stuff.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

When will you idiots learn.
RonBurgundy

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:10:37 PM

They contacted me asking for the takeover details.

How did they contact you?

Proof?
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:22:47 PM

lol, i love how the dev tries to "turn the blame" on the 'investors' of this coin.  i've seen the same b.s. replies from other dev's, same shit story "oh you guys fud'ed, you guys just want moon, you guys didn't promo the coin, you only came for pump, blah blah blah".  - hello dev, folks are here to back your coin yes (with proper tech/development) but also to MAKE money, not lose...same as you.

how the hell are folks supposed to support a coin when the dev is inactive, makes empty promises and decides to give up/disappear after alleged "effort"....oh and of course after a pump, HOW IRONIC.  Roll Eyes (poof gone)

gtfo.  anyways, dev is pleased with his quick buck and will probably move on, just checks in here as is customary after dumpage to give some b.s. lines....may as well delete this thread.  too many bagholders to count.

***Whale watching***
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 09:18:00 PM

+1 for the takeover!

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:21:18 PM

+1 for the takeover!

+1

Edit to add: And look out for karma, dev, motherfucker.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: