Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
godzirra

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:42:31 PM

Thanks for answering my question Coolstoryteller.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:45:11 PM

Thanks for answering my question Coolstoryteller.

Any time my friend. Glad to have you here!

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
MetaMorphius

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:29:17 AM

As a long time darkcoin holder, what really brought me to drk was that Evan was very transparent with who he was and it led me to have some faith to invest in the project.

I'm wondering who is the core team behind SDC? I'm already invested a little, but want to know more.

What made me trust this dev team is the tech they have put out. They never hype anything and they never even announce a project until its already on testnet. Getting a community roadmap from these guys was very difficult because they are so careful to not hype their tech. This is one reason no one has heard of SDC other than those who have been lucky enough to stumble across it. They have released an incredible amount of firsts in crypto within the last 4 months.

- First wallet2wallet rich text instant, anon, encrypted messaging
  - First openssl dualkey stealth addresses
  - First full feature mobile staking wallets
  - First HTML5 wallet
  - First POS lite wallet/SPV

Im sure I am forgetting some tech releases but you get the idea. What's even more crazy is that they quickly open source all this tech, maybe to the detriment of gaining notoriety for SDC.

They are about to release a tech breakthrough that nobody has been able to accomplish. People have been trying to pull off ZK for over a year and no one has been able to do it. From what I am hearing ZK is testing just fine and will be public testing very soon. All this makes me trust this dev team even more than knowing who someone is in real life.

I see Zerovert running with the worlds 1st implementation of zk-snarks. It not to say SDC's won't be a better or more secure version but it is not the first coin to implement it. Same for the mobile staking wallets. Other coins release Android pos coin staking wallets. It's great to toot your own horn but again be accurate. Do try to walk over others accomplishments. It only invites trolling and is damaging to this great coins image. A rampant fan boy can be every bit as bad as the nastiest troll.

I'm not trolling as I own a nice bit of SDC either. This is advice the promotion team guys can use. The great features and perfected of ones SDC will speak loudly on their own with out all the semantic bullshit.
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:44:02 AM

DRK core dev Evan can be arrested because his currency is used to buying drugs now. I know that SDC will be much more popular than DRK in the future and i think that Ryno must remain its own anonymous identity. Like Satoshi, Ryno should not discredit his personal identity.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 05:00:28 AM

As a long time darkcoin holder, what really brought me to drk was that Evan was very transparent with who he was and it led me to have some faith to invest in the project.

I'm wondering who is the core team behind SDC? I'm already invested a little, but want to know more.

What made me trust this dev team is the tech they have put out. They never hype anything and they never even announce a project until its already on testnet. Getting a community roadmap from these guys was very difficult because they are so careful to not hype their tech. This is one reason no one has heard of SDC other than those who have been lucky enough to stumble across it. They have released an incredible amount of firsts in crypto within the last 4 months.

- First HTML5 wallet

Im sure I am forgetting some tech releases but you get the idea. What's even more crazy is that they quickly open source all this tech, maybe to the detriment of gaining notoriety for SDC.

They are about to release a tech breakthrough that nobody has been able to accomplish. People have been trying to pull off ZK for over a year and no one has been able to do it. From what I am hearing ZK is testing just fine and will be public testing very soon. All this makes me trust this dev team even more than knowing who someone is in real life.

I see Zerovert running with the worlds 1st implementation of zk-snarks. It not to say SDC's won't be a better or more secure version but it is not the first coin to implement it. Same for the mobile staking wallets. Other coins release Android pos coin staking wallets. It's great to toot your own horn but again be accurate. Do try to walk over others accomplishments. It only invites trolling and is damaging to this great coins image. A rampant fan boy can be every bit as bad as the nastiest troll.

I'm not trolling as I own a nice bit of SDC either. This is advice the promotion team guys can use. The great features and perfected of ones SDC will speak loudly on their own with out all the semantic bullshit.
So zerovert has ZK up and running? since you came here and said it you can show the proof other wise it's bullshit..im not investigating you said it so prove it..links please or it's FUD
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:05:44 AM

DRK core dev Evan can be arrested because his currency is used to buying drugs now. I know that SDC will be much more popular than DRK in the future and i think that Ryno must remain its own anonymous identity. Like Satoshi, Ryno should not discredit his personal identity.

You're just dumb or plan stupid. If a person buying a gun to kill someone that don't mean the seller is charge for the crime. Also there are many coins out there, SDC is just one of them.
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:25:22 AM

- First HTML5 wallet

No zerovert does not have ZK integrated...sorry but its a scam coin.
SDC had the first full feature POS mobile staking wallet. Another coin released a stripped down version of a wallet they were building (in question whether it worked) when they found out they were weeks behind SDC. SDC released the first full feature mobile staking wallet and first ios staking wallet of any kind.
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:51:37 AM

- First HTML5 wallet

+1 Well spoken.

Glad to have you on our side.

Glad to be here.
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:13:14 AM

Seriously, guys. Go to the Zerovert thread, and read some of longandshort's increasingly desperate (and very funny!) comments. You don't have to take my word for it, judge for yourselves..

WTF man, is your brain OK? These zerovert and/or Poramin come out of nowhere and claimed he have this zero/ZK working and people are buy into it? No POD with lot of premined. Oh god, I am speechless. Please put me to sleep with all these miserable scam call altcoins now.

There has been enough evidence found to show that Poramin (bushido) is the coder behind zerovert. There has been no trolling of zerovert, as far as i saw only technical questions were asked and testing of the supposed zerocoin transactions. Which might I add were done by more than just shadowcash community holders.

00Smurf

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:21:29 AM

Seriously, guys. Go to the Zerovert thread, and read some of longandshort's increasingly desperate (and very funny!) comments. You don't have to take my word for it, judge for yourselves..

WTF man, is your brain OK? These zerovert and/or Poramin come out of nowhere and claimed he have this zero/ZK working and people are buy into it? No POD with lot of premined. Oh god, I am speechless. Please put me to sleep with all these miserable scam call altcoins now.

There has been enough evidence found to show that Poramin (bushido) is the coder behind zerovert. There has been no trolling of zerovert, as far as i saw only technical questions were asked and testing of the supposed zerocoin transactions. Which might I add were done by more than just shadowcash community holders.

So you saying zerovert have this zerocoin zk implemented and working?

zerocoin was abandoned for a reason.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:25:34 AM

So you saying zerocoin was abandoned then this guy bushido come out of nowhere and make everything to worked while your shadowcoin dev still coding/poking around?
00Smurf

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:37:27 AM

So you saying zerocoin was abandoned then this guy bushido come out of nowhere and make everything to worked while your shadowcoin dev still coding/poking around?

Zerocoin was abandoned because it was inefficient, and found to have holes. That was why they zerocoin team scrapped it and started over with zerocash.

If you read the thread there is a guide on how to make zerocoin work with anycoin.

As far as shadows implementation of ZK, it is not based off zerocoin or zero cash, it uses its own unique implementation. We are currently in Private Testnet testing.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:44:42 AM

Zerocoin was abandoned because it was inefficient, and found to have holes. That was why they zerocoin team scrapped it and started over with zerocash.

If you read the thread there is a guide on how to make zerocoin work with anycoin.

As far as shadows implementation of ZK, it is not based off zerocoin or zero cash, it uses its own unique implementation. We are currently in Private Testnet testing.

ZeroVert already claimed they have this ZK working.
00Smurf

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:51:29 AM

Yes they do have a working implementation of zercoin, that is closed source and has not had an audit. IF you read the thread and look at some of the technical responses you can see its limitations.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:56:12 AM

Yes they do have a working implementation of zercoin, that is closed source and has not had an audit. IF you read the thread and look at some of the technical responses you can see its limitations.

Just to be clear are we saying this is going live with zk on 5th?

Yes, we will release the coin with ZK on 5th.

Not zerocoin but ZK that your dev is still poking around. I don't know much and not accusing of anything;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846471.msg9440756#msg9440756

Official word from official ZeroVert dev himself. I would like to end here and all we know right now is ZeroVert claimed to be the first to have ZK working.
00Smurf

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:58:40 AM

Just to be clear are we saying this is going live with zk on 5th?

Yes, we will release the coin with ZK on 5th.

Not zerocoin but ZK that your dev is still poking around. I don't know much and not accused of anything;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846471.msg9440756#msg9440756

Official word from official ZeroVert dev himself. I would end here and all we know is ZeroVert claimed to be the first to have ZK working.

I can claim to be the official something and make a claim, does that make it true? Until it's audited or peer reviewed then i would be cautious. Also the mining is skewed so it will take months for miners to catch up to the amount of premine coins.

This was ryno's post in the thread on the matter.

Well, even if it doesn't scale and it's not secure enough, it's still a nice proof of concept we can play with. I'll try some zerocoin spends tomorrow when the coins I mined mature. Unfortunately the issues are fundamental so it's not a matter of just tweaking some parameters to make this usable in real world situations.

It's quite clever that they n
ever send zerocoins Tongue
I agree with SpainCoinDev, nice that someone actually implemented it, even though it was a bit reckless.

Good job zerovert Smiley
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:13:12 AM

Not just claim they do have it working. It may not be the greatest version but it is the 1st coin to do so.

You are a twit, you are celebrating 80 bit security, there are plenty of people that have a working model of what they have released. But have far to much integrity to have even done it that way.

First? who cares if it was first, first doesn't matter when actual zkps that are produced can be cracked with a toaster! First doesn't matter when its such a reckless, gimmick heap of junk..they need to work on it but they put up a premine and are calling it the shizwang when its just not. Deal with it.

I would be supportive of it if they didn't have such a crazy premine hell it shouldn't have a premine at all!
HappyHogan

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:13:19 AM

Its a shitcoin and nothing but a shitcoin with a filthy premine. So feel free to check out Shadow to see what a real project looks like but if you're going to just be an abusive little shit then by all means feel free to go back and waste your time and money on something that is going to waste away. By joining the ranks of idiots in the xst crowd, emilio, trangleee and the angry xc group who are also trying to pin this on Shadow!

The SDC "bgholding inverster or whales/pumpers is what ruins this coin for a lot of people. Failure to take constructive criticism and falure to admit when your wrong. Forcing the hand of your dev (blocknet,mergers, and open source) and outright abuse and trolling of anything you might even think as a possible challange to SDC.

Hell even you own dev doesn't like it.

I don't really have a problem with whales, but I definitely think that they shouldn't be able to dictate the priority of development, the development requirements or the future of the coin..

The first few months of shadow I was completely oblivious to the fact that whales.. The more things progressed, the more people were offering funds to hire extra developers, managers, technical writers, journalists, etc.

The team has obviously grown, and it took me a while to realise I'm no longer able to make decisions on my own, but it seems to be moving forward. I really don't like the delayed open source thing, but I guess you need to protect investments for a bit.

The whales also tend to know allot about other whales, and obviously they've been in the game allot longer than late adopters, so they have very valuable input most of the time.

I would definitely enjoy developing allot more if there wasn't a direct monetary value, and if people didn't care about the price.

Some day people will realise that this is all epic research and experimentation, and that the monetary value is actually curbing the innovation, because they constantly asking are we there yet, and if you miss a deadline or there's a bug or a hack that the developers weren't in control of, the whales can put a massive dent in an entire communities investment.

~snip

What a load of complete and utter garbage. All you're doing is playing guessing games and pinning it on me and a few others. And the fact you think others actually believe you again is highly insulting. Get a life kid. You know when you are lost, when you are in a industry fighting for freedoms of speech and all you do to anyone that has proof of their claims is called a fudder.. You need to seriously rethink what it actually is you are doing here, get back on your main account, dry the tears and stop lashing out at others for your own stupid mistakes. Unless you have any real proof that pertains to Shadow doing something dark and nasty then feel free to buzz off. You don't belong here and are not welcome unless you have evidence to prove what you're saying has anything to do with Shadow itself, have an issue with the program (with proof you know what you're talking about) or something to contribute.

Your stupid attempt at calling the devs weak because they are ruled by whales is again extremely insulting and without proof what so ever. You are nothing but some shithead, thats angry and looking for something to blame for your own stupid stupid mistakes.

You discredit people who are also members of this community who chose to be vocal about certain topics and call it fud and trolling. You discredit the devs saying they caved into whales calling them weak..insulting.. It was the whole team that voted no for blocknet. Deal with it and move on sook!

Stop insulting everyone here with your baseless claims, rumors and hearsay of angry tantrum throwing, stupid investors who lost money. On xst and all the other shitty projects you fools support with their one hit wonder features, premines and pocket pump and dump crews!!! Your logic is so backwards it hurts my head to try and understand it. I think its time you matured some. So in the mean time try to just leave this to the professionals.
This is what a real project looks like, its what a real community acts like and its what a true displacement tech functions like. Get used to it, your time as a shitcoin supporter is over its time for real projects to survive through the tough times.

If you don't understand anything please ask questions..its not fud! Don't you know!? Its not illegal here, you are just way to bred to believe it is! And if you are wondering why i'm being rude its because what you call evidence (what you posted) is a bunch of rubbish.

Me thinks, you are getting a bit too angry
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:21:41 AM

I see Zerovert running with the worlds 1st implementation of zk-snarks.

Show me where they have zk-SNARKs implemented. Because I'll bet you 10 BTC that they don't.

They have Zerocoin and not specifically zk-snarks so I stand corrected as those generally pertain to zerocash. I will note that commonets like this and a few others on their thread do nothing to put SDC in a good light.

seems way better than sdc already

lol sdc zk is far easier then this bangup! You just hate sdc because some of its community crushed your shitcoins market by exposing the vaporware. Lets get that very clear! They in no way represent Shadows far superior tech! Zerovert is a daemon with manual inputs and no anonymous transactions on the blockchain but a massive premine!! yeah way better!

Show me where the sdc people don't put Shadow in the right light...You do realise zerovert has a massive premine? And some people NOT JUST SHADOW PEOPLE!!! went in there to look at the transactions to see if it actually works? You should be thanking us moron! Your game is clear, piss off, you are not welcome, you're not contributing anything to this industry! And you support every scam!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:25:28 AM

Its a shitcoin and nothing but a shitcoin with a filthy premine. So feel free to check out Shadow to see what a real project looks like but if you're going to just be an abusive little shit then by all means feel free to go back and waste your time and money on something that is going to waste away. By joining the ranks of idiots in the xst crowd, emilio, trangleee and the angry xc group who are also trying to pin this on Shadow!

The SDC "bgholding inverster or whales/pumpers is what ruins this coin for a lot of people. Failure to take constructive criticism and falure to admit when your wrong. Forcing the hand of your dev (blocknet,mergers, and open source) and outright abuse and trolling of anything you might even think as a possible challange to SDC.

Hell even you own dev doesn't like it.

I don't really have a problem with whales, but I definitely think that they shouldn't be able to dictate the priority of development, the development requirements or the future of the coin..

The first few months of shadow I was completely oblivious to the fact that whales.. The more things progressed, the more people were offering funds to hire extra developers, managers, technical writers, journalists, etc.

The team has obviously grown, and it took me a while to realise I'm no longer able to make decisions on my own, but it seems to be moving forward. I really don't like the delayed open source thing, but I guess you need to protect investments for a bit.

The whales also tend to know allot about other whales, and obviously they've been in the game allot longer than late adopters, so they have very valuable input most of the time.

I would definitely enjoy developing allot more if there wasn't a direct monetary value, and if people didn't care about the price.

Some day people will realise that this is all epic research and experimentation, and that the monetary value is actually curbing the innovation, because they constantly asking are we there yet, and if you miss a deadline or there's a bug or a hack that the developers weren't in control of, the whales can put a massive dent in an entire communities investment.

~snip

What a load of complete and utter garbage. All you're doing is playing guessing games and pinning it on me and a few others. And the fact you think others actually believe you again is highly insulting. Get a life kid. You know when you are lost, when you are in a industry fighting for freedoms of speech and all you do to anyone that has proof of their claims is called a fudder.. You need to seriously rethink what it actually is you are doing here, get back on your main account, dry the tears and stop lashing out at others for your own stupid mistakes. Unless you have any real proof that pertains to Shadow doing something dark and nasty then feel free to buzz off. You don't belong here and are not welcome unless you have evidence to prove what you're saying has anything to do with Shadow itself, have an issue with the program (with proof you know what you're talking about) or something to contribute.

Your stupid attempt at calling the devs weak because they are ruled by whales is again extremely insulting and without proof what so ever. You are nothing but some shithead, thats angry and looking for something to blame for your own stupid stupid mistakes.

You discredit people who are also members of this community who chose to be vocal about certain topics and call it fud and trolling. You discredit the devs saying they caved into whales calling them weak..insulting.. It was the whole team that voted no for blocknet. Deal with it and move on sook!

Stop insulting everyone here with your baseless claims, rumors and hearsay of angry tantrum throwing, stupid investors who lost money. On xst and all the other shitty projects you fools support with their one hit wonder features, premines and pocket pump and dump crews!!! Your logic is so backwards it hurts my head to try and understand it. I think its time you matured some. So in the mean time try to just leave this to the professionals.
This is what a real project looks like, its what a real community acts like and its what a true displacement tech functions like. Get used to it, your time as a shitcoin supporter is over its time for real projects to survive through the tough times.

If you don't understand anything please ask questions..its not fud! Don't you know!? Its not illegal here, you are just way to bred to believe it is! And if you are wondering why i'm being rude its because what you call evidence (what you posted) is a bunch of rubbish.

Ok here read it directly from your dev. I feel sorry for him. He made this coin and as it was part of his dream to make this open source and work collaboratively with other coins and groups but each time getting wanked back. Instead of what he wants he gets the polar opposite. viral hate filled people attacking other groups and projects and being forced to close source the things he makes. I really do feel bad for him.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850006.0

Don't take some moral high ground pretending you care about anything but your shitcoin scam investment! You are still yet to prove to me where anyone here attacked an innocent project! Without any proof you have nothing but clearly intending to be annoying! So expect your posts to be deleted
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: