Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 06:15:53 AM

i can safely say i feel more comfortable holding SDC than Bitcoin...Never thought id say that about an alt coin to be honest. Maybe it shouldnt even be considered an alt coin 0.o
+1 something special happening here been holding and watching this grow since august last year so much has been delivered in so short a time and the ideas and the vision the team has is one in a million, this team is like next level shit  was shocked to hear the devs had only been working part time, and pleasantly surprised when i saw 13 people in total will now be working on shadow 4 people full time, more will probably join.. can only begin to imagine what shadow will look like this time next year, if they delivered this much so far working part time watch out Bitcoin the shadows are closing in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lawgicc

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 06:18:22 AM

i can safely say i feel more comfortable holding SDC than Bitcoin...Never thought id say that about an alt coin to be honest. Maybe it shouldnt even be considered an alt coin 0.o
+1 something special happening here been holding and watching this grow since august last year so much has been delivered in so short a time and the ideas and the vision the team has is one in a million, this team is like next level shit  was shocked to hear the devs had only been working part time, and pleasantly surprised when i saw 13 people in total will now be working on shadow 4 people full time, more will probably join.. can only begin to imagine what shadow will look like this time next year, if they delivered this much so far working part time watch out Bitcoin the shadows are closing in.

Agreed. along with all these scam pump & dumps and the rebranding of DASH (LOL)...no where else to go beside BTC or SDC imho.

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
Gibbs187x

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Moon

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:19:30 AM

Allright, your Cash has been sent Smiley
thanks i got them

amazing haha nice  Roll Eyes

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 06:33:20 AM

thanks i got them

i sense sarcasm is okay you have to understand me being over enthusiastic when i hold 170k of the next bitcoin that i bought for nothing i have reason to be excited  Wink and soon maybe have more, shadow is the next big thing you know it i know it.
P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 06:43:30 AM

thanks i got them

i sense sarcasm is okay you have to understand me being over enthusiastic when i hold 170k of the next bitcoin that i bought for nothing i have reason to be excited  Wink and soon maybe have more, shadow is the next big thing you know it i know it.

Wow, 170k, seriously ? Nice

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 06:48:34 AM

thanks i got them

yep seriously i am very lucky to stumble upon this at the time i did,very excited for the future of Shadow.
lawgicc

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 06:48:52 AM

thanks i got them

addy?

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:53:18 AM

thanks i got them

i sense sarcasm is okay you have to understand me being over enthusiastic when i hold 170k of the next bitcoin that i bought for nothing i have reason to be excited  Wink and soon maybe have more, shadow is the next big thing you know it i know it.

addy?

I don't think thats entirely appropriate to ask that tbh. But it cant hurt to try i guess.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 06:57:16 AM

okay well this wallet has 140 k but on the rich list it shows wrong because of staking maybe? i don't know  SZPAqZPsxT6z3yHBgQAC483PMj2dKHCcdC and the other 30 k is elsewhere.
will send a unique amount to your address if you want to prove it once my wallet syncs if it matters if not cool.
lawgicc

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 06:58:45 AM

okay well this wallet has 140 k but on the rich list it shows wrong because of staking maybe? i don't know  SZPAqZPsxT6z3yHBgQAC483PMj2dKHCcdC and the other 30 k is elsewhere.

i see. i need to go to jelly skeeww

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 07:02:46 AM

i see. i need to go to jelly skeeww
no idea what that is sorry but enjoy.
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:46:44 AM

Money is like love; it kills slowly and painfully the one who withholds it, and enlivens the other who turns it on his fellow man.
Kahlil Gibran

Not he who has much is rich, but he who gives much.
Erich Fromm

It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor.
Seneca

Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. There is nothing in its nature to produce happiness. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one.
Benjamin Franklin

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 07:52:52 AM

Money is like love; it kills slowly and painfully the one who withholds it, and enlivens the other who turns it on his fellow man.
Kahlil Gibran

Erich Fromm

It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor.
Seneca
i have held since august and haven't dumped i don't really think im greedy just because i bought early and held even though it was tempting to cash out at times but didn't and im proud of the fact i resisted the temptation  so i think the tape measure is unnecessary  and im excited about shadow and believe in it's future just like you so i don't see what your problem is i have been supporting this project before it proved it's self as trustworthy, im a true shadow supporter and that's a fact.
and i have given away around 3k of shadow since august and i plan to use the money i make to start a charity with my fiance so the quotes are unnecessary aswell i sponsor 2 children in Hatti currently how many do you sponsor? pretty unfair to post a tape measure implying i am showing my dick size off because i am proud i bought a lot of shadow and held strong, and it's not fair you post quotes like that, you make me laugh bro, you always seamed so cool when i read your posts.
child_harold

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:01:36 AM

<snipped>
Kahlil Gibran

Erich Fromm

Seneca
i have held since august and haven't dumped i don't really think im greedy just because i bought early and held even though it was tempting to cash out at times but didn't and im proud of the fact i resisted the temptation  so i think the tape measure is unnecessary  and im excited about shadow and believe in it's future just like you so i don't see what your problem is i have been supporting this project before it proved it's self as trustworthy, im a true shadow supporter and that's a fact.

Th post was intended for those just entering shadow and reading your post. (altho i do find discussing bag sizes distasteful)
congratulations on your strong hands. may they help carry this community, as all ours do.

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 08:05:38 AM

ok no problem sorry if it distasteful to you but it's not some dirty secret to me how much shadow i hold if i held 10 k i would proudly announce it, never understood why people are so secretive here in crypto world about there holdings, i did well lucky me hope the same for every one else i wasn't rubbing it in or nothing.
child_harold

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:16:57 AM

ok no problem sorry if it distasteful to you but it's not some dirty secret to me how much shadow i hold if i held 10 k i would proudly announce it, never understood why people are so secretive here in crypto world about there holdings, i did well lucky me hope the same for every one else i wasn't rubbing it in or nothing.

if i wanted everybody to know my holdings I'd have invested in Bitcoin Wink LOL
you're a good chap dadon and would only advise discretion since you are a very large holder.

Since you're in Shadow your identity on the bloackchain is not important. You can disappear your stack to a new addy(s) within a few minutes.

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 08:23:52 AM

you're a good chap dadon and would only advise discretion since you are a very large holder.
i think your a good chap also and im not here only for the money i do want to build my wife and children an empire,hope i succeed..but i am really passionate about freedom and liberty's jealous of yanks and your constitution and your guns laws i even watch alex jones on youtube most days haha  we should get shadow on there, he has huge audience.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:28:34 AM

thanks i got them

i sense sarcasm is okay you have to understand me being over enthusiastic when i hold 170k of the next bitcoin that i bought for nothing i have reason to be excited  Wink and soon maybe have more, shadow is the next big thing you know it i know it.

addy?

I don't think thats entirely appropriate to ask that tbh. But it cant hurt to try i guess.

so how many you hold LongAndShort, give us an idea at least
child_harold

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:32:27 AM

i think your a good chap also and im not here only for the money i do want to build my wife and children an empire,hope i succeed..but i am really passionate about freedom and liberty's jealous of yanks and your constitution and your guns laws i even watch alex jones on youtube most days haha  we should get shadow on there, he has huge audience.

WHOA! perhaps i misunderstood- did u mean ur jealous of Gitmo Nation (USA)? Not me Sir.

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 08:39:42 AM

i think your a good chap also and im not here only for the money i do want to build my wife and children an empire,hope i succeed..but i am really passionate about freedom and liberty's jealous of yanks and your constitution and your guns laws i even watch alex jones on youtube most days haha  we should get shadow on there, he has huge audience.

WHOA! perhaps i misunderstood- jealous of Gitmo Nation? Not me Sir.

mate i live in australia we are much more draconian. i can't even buy a paintball gun without having a license or a air rifle without a full gun license beat that, at least over there you still have states who will never give up there liberty's, australia should of never given up there guns big mistake but anyways this is the shadow thread getting off topic here.
Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: