Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289611 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:09:35 AM

@Smooth,  have you fully digested the WP yet?   Being a programmer I'm curious about your thoughts,  Both on the Technology (which you seem comfortable discussing) along with the Form,Fit and Function of the Shadow platform has a whole.   I appreciate you taking the time to be here so much, I suspect you have some interest in this project beyond the FUD watching.  (though it is entertaining... occasionally..)   So I am curious if your thoughts in general.    

I gave my opinion on the technology earlier (which tends to quickly devolve into mud slinging -- but I will entirely ignore that this time if it happens again). It is a straightforward reimplementation of the cryptonote design for anonymity based on ring signatures and stealth addresses, with some tweaks, and meant to coexist on a chain with a bitcoin-style non-anonymous coin (with functions to convert between them). This is a good system for anonymity, though perhaps a bit hampered in terms of anonymity by being on a shared chain (if conversion is used a lot, rather than transacting in Shadow itself)

I can't comment on Form, Fit, and Function because I haven't tried the software, just read the white paper. I also can't comment on the quality of the code implementation, since I haven't reviewed it.

I appreciate that,  I would love to send you some SDC/Shadow if you wanted to get the wallet.   I think what causes so many people here to get frustrated and start flame wars on here is the whole package of Shadow as a platform being divorced from the technicalities of the code.  On the face of it I personally believe the wallet looks very nice. (maybe the best I have ever used?)  and it seems to function nearly flawlessly to me, though I have not  engaged in heavy sdc to shadow and back activity.   I believe the ease of use combined with the ring signatures/stealth and dual function is why so many people believe "this is the hot ticket"  or finally the ANON killer APP,  so to speak.  Which is why they criticize you so much.   I am not a programmer, however I've been involved with crypto for a long time now and it would appear to me that Shadow is the premiere "all around" anon platform currently running.  And perhaps running with a big lead on most other projects when the whole platform is taken into consideration.   However I do not have your skills to help evaluate the technicals for myself which is why I seek your expertise to help me validate my impression (if correct).   

I understand if you have loyalties to another project or team and may not be at liberty to make strongly favorable claims about another project.  But you are very thoughtful and know your stuff so I'm hoping I can pressure you into having a deeper look!

dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 03:19:57 AM

To the Dev team i was being serious about donating 1k towards a shadow social network yesterday, if you agree it can and will be done i will donate in btc or fiat 1k, let me know please, i won't donate to the PR fund SDC is not ready to advertise yet, when all the features are added it will advertise it's self almost.
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:21:31 AM

Here is what Rynomster said about the difference between Shadow and cryptonote:

Cryptonote uses a different curve, different libraries, and a whole different underlying core.
We used ring signatures to spend Shadow, which is created by sending SDC as an anonymous output.
Our scheme is quite a bit different, in that we borrow concepts from zerocoin, with the minting and spending, and use ring signatures to make the inputs untraceable from the outputs.. We're also using PoS instead of PoW.
Its a completely unique scheme and implementation Smiley

Smooth you said:
This is a good system for anonymity, though perhaps a bit hampered in terms of anonymity by being on a shared chain (if conversion is used a lot, rather than transacting in Shadow itself)

I wonder in what ways do you think the anonymity is hampered by having two coins?  I can see as if in the early stages it may be hampered because of lack of anonymous outputs or small ring sizes, but as the system grows surely this becomes less and less a problem? Or also because of timing or other attacks that examine coin amounts from transferring back and forth?  Is that what you mean?

It seems these types of issues are solved by user practices, by the user not making an error in their operational security.  Perhaps the onus on the user could be improved in the future as well with different wallet functions. 

I am trying to weigh the pros and cons here.  Because although you seem to focus on the downside of having two different units of account SDC and Shadow on the same chain, I see a lot of benefits to it as well.  For one the SDC can more easily plug into existing infrastructure and exchanges.  Having a transparent coin that is easy to track on the blockchain seems to have a lot of advantages also.  As far as I know, XMR and Shadow can't really be tracked on the blockchain, right?  This could cause problems at times.  For example if we want to set up a promotional fund, nobody would be able to see the funds on the block explorer right unless we use SDC instead of Shadow? 

I think the process of switching back and forth is the minting and spending part that ryno is mentioning. When you go back to SDC it mints new coins I think. I really wonder if this adds another layer to the anonymity/privacy in any way compared to cryptonote??  Maybe its kind of like say you are walking down a path in the woods leaving footprints, well someone can track those.  So after a while you jump up onto the tree limbs instead and start walking and climbing along there, but in the process you are rubbing off pieces of bark leaving similar treeprints.  To further obfuscate your tracks, you may want to switch back and forth between the path and the trees.  Its like everytime you drop down to the path, you are minting new SDC.  Does this make any sense at all?

Anyways I kind of like ShadowCash because of how you can switch between the two.  It seems like it offers something extra that we never had before.  Now we have a regular type of coin that can be made anonymous at will.  That along with the wallet features, ShadowChat and soon to be marketplace ShadyBay make this project really appealing.  Anyways sorry for rambling, hopefully I added something of value, lol.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:57:22 AM

Or also because of timing or other attacks that examine coin amounts from transferring back and forth?  Is that what you mean?

This.

When you go back to SDC it mints new coins I think. I really wonder if this adds another layer to the anonymity/privacy in any way compared to cryptonote??  Maybe its kind of like say you are walking down a path in the woods leaving footprints, well someone can track those.  So after a while you jump up onto the tree limbs instead and start walking and climbing along there, but in the process you are rubbing off pieces of bark leaving similar treeprints.  To further obfuscate your tracks, you may want to switch back and forth between the path and the trees.  Its like everytime you drop down to the path, you are minting new SDC.  Does this make any sense at all?

No it does not make sense at all. I send you 27 coins and soon thereafter you "mint" 27 new coins. It becomes pretty clear where my 27 coins went.

This won't always happen of course. What I said above is that if it happens a lot, then anonymity is compromised. If it happens rarely or not at all, then it isn't an issue.

Anyways I kind of like ShadowCash because of how you can switch between the two.  It seems like it offers something extra that we never had before.  Now we have a regular type of coin that can be made anonymous at will.

Here I agree. There are advantages to being able to easily switch to a transparent BTC-style coin. First is lower cost. The transactions are smaller and easier to process. It is much easier for third parties to integrate it, since the BTC APIs are essentially standard. That includes merchants, exchanges, hardware wallets, chain explorer code, third party software, etc.

Anonymity is not one of the advantages, but that doesn't mean there aren't any.
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:28:23 AM

No it does not make sense at all. I send you 27 coins and soon thereafter you "mint" 27 new coins. It becomes pretty clear where my 27 coins went.

This won't always happen of course. What I said above is that if it happens a lot, then anonymity is compromised. If it happens rarely or not at all, then it isn't an issue.

What if you send me 27 coins, then I send myself 3 more Shadow, then I convert 21 coins back to SDC tomorrow and 9 more next Tuesday?

I think that what's more important is that the user is in control of how often that happens. Some will screw it up for sure. Future versions of the wallet can help with that.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 06:44:01 AM

What if you send me 27 coins, then I send myself 3 more Shadow, then I convert 21 coins back to SDC tomorrow and 9 more next Tuesday?

I think that what's more important is that the user is in control of how often that happens. Some will screw it up for sure. Future versions of the wallet can help with that.
That's just guessing it's not proof it's circumstantial could not e used as evidence would not stand up in a court of law, and is fixed by not being careless and almost impossible to do once the network grows, anybody who is careless enough to expose themselves like that and as i said before will be almost impossible to do when the network grows big does not care about privacy or have anything to hide, this tech is for people who do care and will be careful, but anyways won't matter soon the network will be far to big to guess, it could be done but won't be because the 3rd parties who snoop on people like that know that the intelligence they are gathering is a waste of time and resources because it's circumstantial, so it really isn't a big deal, and once the network grows you would almost have to try too expose yourself for a 3rd party to guess in example sending a very unique amount of coins, but even then the 3rd party would be guessing and it would be circumstantial so once again they can't use the intelligence gathered for anything useful so they will not bother.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:03:20 AM

Do we really have a community manager?

I havent seen him for a very long time, he is not active lately

Do we pay him, maybe it is the problem

Dadon and i asked couple of questions about bounty and pr, will anyone from coreteam will ever answer

Dadon, fearcoka and me.... Are we the only ones who keep on buying sdc

Who the hell sells that much sdc, what is the reason for selling and why he continues to sell

And many more questions i have
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968

einc.io

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:11:58 AM

I suspect coreteam has/is still trying to connect with family after months of coding.  However I do would like a active presence here.  Though I understand that IRC is the prefered place for questions/support etc.  And there is the http://shadowtalk.org/ forum that we have been encouraged to use as well.    BTCtalk has really fallen to the wayside for many coins focus, for good reason I am sure.    However I do use BTCtalk as my primary source for crypto informations.  Perhaps this is a mistake!

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:40:38 AM

That's just guessing it's not proof

True

it's circumstantial could not e used as evidence would not stand up in a court of law

Well that depends. Circumstantial evidence can and is used in court, as part of a case. One little clue like this probably doesn't prove a case by itself but it could still be a relevant piece of evidence. It can be used as surveilance to start or continue an investigation to gather more direct and more damning evidence. In countries that don't quite abide by the rule of law it might make you look guilty enough to for bad things to happen even without "proof." I'm pretty sure that isn't what you want either.

Also, who's talking about court necessarily though? I thought the idea was actually keep one's transactions private, for example from competitors, employees, employers, former business partners, customers, suppliers, political opponents, repressive regimes looking to track and/or cut off funding to dissidents, ex-spouses, stalkers, etc., not just (perhaps narrowly) evade prosecution. I have no idea though, perhaps that is not the goal of SDC. It is certainly the goal of other coins I won't mention here.

and is fixed by not being careless

Not entirely. If I send coins to you, I have no control of how careless you might be with the coins I just sent you. If you transact with them in a careless manner, that creates clues that may point back to me. It also contradicts the notion of "ease of use" if the onus is on the user to "be careful" all the time, or leave a trail.

More to the point, consider the case of blockchain analysis. The goal of which is to take little pieces of information and put them together to make inferences about what types of transactions are for what purpose. That's how bitcoin tracing actually works in practice. There is no direct label on most addresses/transactions that tell exactly what they are, but by treating the blockchain as big data you can process it and make inferences.

The goal of anonymous technologies like shadow (at least as far as I know) is to remove those clues and stop the surveilance. It's more effective if you aren't incorporating transparent addresses and traceable transactions at a high frequency.

But as I said if it isn't used too much and most transactions are Shadow->Shadow, then this is nothing to worry about. So I guess its just a question of seeing how it plays out in practice.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:51:23 AM

Then there is probably no usable link. But it all depends on timing, the amounts involved, the volume of transactions, etc.

As you say a wallet can help, and having a very successful coin with a lot of activity can help (in fact this is necessary; you simply can't hide by yourself, even with zerocash this is true).

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 08:36:23 AM

True

it's circumstantial could not e used as evidence would not stand up in a court of law

Well that depends. Circumstantial evidence can and is used in court, as part of a case. One little clue like this probably doesn't prove a case by itself but it could still be a relevant piece of evidence. It can be used as surveilance to start or continue an investigation to gather more direct and more damning evidence. In countries that don't quite abide by the rule of law it might make you look guilty enough to for bad things to happen even without "proof." I'm pretty sure that isn't what you want either.

Also, who's talking about court necessarily though? I thought the idea was actually keep one's transactions private, for example from competitors, employees, employers, former business partners, customers, suppliers, political opponents, repressive regimes looking to track and/or cut off funding to dissidents, ex-spouses, stalkers, etc., not just (perhaps narrowly) evade prosecution. I have no idea though, perhaps that is not the goal of SDC. It is certainly the goal of other coins I won't mention here.

Not entirely. If I send coins to you, I have no control of how careless you might be with the coins I just sent you. If you transact with them in a careless manner, that creates clues that may point back to me. It also contradicts the notion of "ease of use" if the onus is on the user to "be careful" all the time, or leave a trail.

More to the point, consider the case of blockchain analysis. The goal of which is to take little pieces of information and put them together to make inferences about what types of transactions are for what purpose. That's how bitcoin tracing actually works in practice. There is no direct label on most addresses/transactions that tell exactly what they are, but by treating the blockchain as big data you can process it and make inferences.

The goal of anonymous technologies like shadow (at least as far as I know) is to remove those clues and stop the surveilance. It's more effective if you aren't incorporating transparent addresses and traceable transactions at a high frequency.

But as I said if it isn't used too much and most transactions are Shadow->Shadow, then this is nothing to worry about. So I guess its just a question of seeing how it plays out in practice.

you make some good points, but for a 3rd party to be gathering evidence like that the person they are surveling is probably very naughty and therefor very careful, yes the person they are transacting with could e careless resulting in them being exposed we need to address this good point, but for normal everyday people who like privacy or are committing minor felony's( buying some weed or avoiding tax etc) it's not really a problem imo.
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 11:19:57 AM

True

you make some good points, but for a 3rd party to be gathering evidence like that the person they are surveling is probably very naughty and therefor very careful, yes the person they are transacting with could e careless resulting in them being exposed we need to address this good point, but for normal everyday people who like privacy or are committing minor felony's( buying some weed or avoiding tax etc) it's not really a problem imo.

As long as we a) all start converting some amounts of SDC to Shadow and b) use primarily Shadow>Shadow as a preferred means of transaction then ALL these concerns have been addressed.

The most STUPID thing a user could do with this system is to receive an SDC>Shadow tx and immediately convert ALL of it back via Shadow>SDC. Even though there is still plausible deniability even in this event it is just plain silly to do so. Perhpas some safeguards could be built in to prevent this stupidity. just like a pop-up saying "this action will weaken the anon, select a different amount"…

Once we all have 25-60% of our SDC in Shadow and principally use shadowsend (shadow>shadow) then the anon is complete. When people convert amounts of Shadow back to SDC, they are redeemed into a brand new SDC addy generated by your wallet on-the-fly.

Vis-a-vis SDC pos staking being compromised by Shadow token creation I doubt this'll be an issue. If this network is used to its ful potential that 2% interest could turn out to be a valable incentive to stake. Notwithstanding established exchanges will deal in SDC for the foreseeable future. IN fact for them its great. They dont get any heat for dealing with an anon coin (from Governments) since it is not in its anon state when they deal it.

I really look forward to seeing the available SDC supply decrease as we turn Shadow… Investors will go "hmmm"  Smiley

niteglider

Activity: 126

Lean into the curves.

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:42:55 PM

Community,

I suggest we tip exclusively with shadowsend.

So those who wanna play with Shadow should create a new stealth address in their SDC wallets (v1.3.0.6, see OP) and submit those addys instead of SDC addys. Since dadon was kind enough to send me 100sdc earlier I will send these to my own stealth/shadow addy now (thus creating shadow tokens), and send Shadow to those who submit a stealth addy.

SO a Shadow>Shadow zero knowledge transaction…

Witness the power of the Shadow!

Here is my addy : smYoV2a7LHN4srLJdHJakmQysdgZzyHb6S5CAHR2t1fUAHo5kKs9x7BKZGurQU2K7Zhj6rMwuCRdGj5 sSJLDkCY3uL6wQ1tU1UeS5e  Wink

Done - a zero knowledge transaction…
http://shadow.blockexplorer.cc/tx/30bc188cc73f543148bc4f691cdb2a19f707b5ddd19b472d776b74dd26d17c9c

Welcome to Shadow

Who else wants some? Post a Shadow/Stealth addy to see the power of Shadow for yourself…

bump.
go to "receive" in ur wallet
click create new address
tick the stealth box
post the addy here
ill post the tx's.
you get some Shadow.

nobody but you will know how much…
and nobody at all will ever know from whom you received it, even you.

p.s. it's not me who will send you the shadow coins…  Cool

Here's my addy : smYiXcwqThRBuphkTsHHCGes3xvNPdmQWXqzPm9cQWiPgvVwUWecZzGvTeXxmmW7EtpFHbS6CpiFRve PoSuCnvtgpdeFeQmoNJRVCn  Grin

Presto! An anonymous zero knowledge transaction… http://shadow.blockexplorer.cc/tx/d1328f79598937b5a1b0828ab558063e06fea7c513be1d8aaa46c95274a19830

pressed suggested ring size before sending. sent with ringsize of 14. small tx fee paid Wink

WHo else wants some?

BUMP

I'll take some, please....

smYiaRksWyiKiUECD7XoXnX9eUB1hjWHEYH2pScpjQPiiVg5apYNnc4T7VVY6MmHSMZMgLHxG3kgwrS hoHXEF8Boz3pXzDi9SXK5uW

Thanks!

child_harold

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:23:07 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2015, 02:43:11 PM by child_harold

Community,

So those who wanna play with Shadow should create a new stealth address in their SDC wallets (v1.3.0.6, see OP) and submit those addys instead of SDC addys. Since dadon was kind enough to send me 100sdc earlier I will send these to my own stealth/shadow addy now (thus creating shadow tokens), and send Shadow to those who submit a stealth addy.

Here is my addy : smYoV2a7LHN4srLJdHJakmQysdgZzyHb6S5CAHR2t1fUAHo5kKs9x7BKZGurQU2K7Zhj6rMwuCRdGj5 sSJLDkCY3uL6wQ1tU1UeS5e  Wink

http://shadow.blockexplorer.cc/tx/30bc188cc73f543148bc4f691cdb2a19f707b5ddd19b472d776b74dd26d17c9c

Welcome to Shadow

Who else wants some? Post a Shadow/Stealth addy to see the power of Shadow for yourself…

bump.
click create new address
tick the stealth box
post the addy here
ill post the tx's.
you get some Shadow.

Here's my addy : smYiXcwqThRBuphkTsHHCGes3xvNPdmQWXqzPm9cQWiPgvVwUWecZzGvTeXxmmW7EtpFHbS6CpiFRve PoSuCnvtgpdeFeQmoNJRVCn  Grin

Presto! An anonymous zero knowledge transaction… http://shadow.blockexplorer.cc/tx/d1328f79598937b5a1b0828ab558063e06fea7c513be1d8aaa46c95274a19830

pressed suggested ring size before sending. sent with ringsize of 14. small tx fee paid Wink

WHo else wants some?

BUMP

smYiaRksWyiKiUECD7XoXnX9eUB1hjWHEYH2pScpjQPiiVg5apYNnc4T7VVY6MmHSMZMgLHxG3kgwrS hoHXEF8Boz3pXzDi9SXK5uW

Thanks!

Ask and you shall receive… http://shadow.blockexplorer.cc/tx/b21d4928fce302d218c0f042f0dfdd8e6f0558d85ff8c75d5d97af38e8127d20 …welcome to Shadow!

AFter hitting "suggest ring size" it sent with a ring size of 27!!!

who's next? (just a couple more to complete this demo…)

skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:40:48 PM

Dadon and i asked couple of questions about bounty and pr, will anyone from coreteam will ever answer

Who the hell sells that much sdc, what is the reason for selling and why he continues to sell

Who the fuck is selling non-stop???

i afraid we will be the bag holders, me, dadon, fearcoka haha
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:53:41 PM

sell your sdc and go away
child_harold

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:13:44 PM

Now that the shadow-SDC parenthesis is closed, I woul like to say this:

- I propose that if in 24 hours, no SDC official has showed up, we choose a treasurer in the community with an election. That person will open a BTC address and safeguard the community contributions.

- Also, for those that are concerned with the massive selling of SDCs: the most probable reason is that the people who were paid in SDC to work for SDC are cashing out. That's all.

- Finally, I have an idea to strengthen the SDC economy. I have realised that job boards for BTC are quite small and don't really offer great opportunities. Therefore, I am going to create a job board on shadowtalk shortly. Jobs will be paid in SDCs. If we can attract professionals and amateur freelancers from all the web in a greater scale than BTC now, we will be able to have the best crypto-job-economy in the world and attract many many people to adopt SDC ! Link to the board to follow shortly Wink

Bump !

Nice one with the job board. The whole election/treasurer thing will be unnecessary. Im sure that a Team member will address the matter of a PR donations addy now the some members of the community are calling for it. Having said that there is one which exists in shadowhangout as pointed out earlier in the thread. If that is handled by a team member then we just need a confirm it is still "working".

systh

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:27:16 PM

Dear skip60,

I don't get you; what's your problem? You're one of the loudest here, almost non-stop complaining about price dropping.. Do you honestly think, that you (3!) guys are the only ones buying SDC?

Based on how you behave, you might have a lil' too much in SDC, when you're freaking out every time the price drops. Either believe in Shadow and deal with it or sell it and find something else – there are plenty of guys who'll gladly buy your stash.

• do you believe in SDC? Great. Keep it, be happy you can buy more really cheap AND take part in community efforts, spread the word about SDC, write an article.. I don't care. If you don't like the price, DO something about it and don't just throw nonsense accusations around..
  • don't you believe in SDC? Too bad for you. Sell what you have (or at least those excessive amounts you act like you have) and enjoy the peace of mind.

In the end, it's pretty easy.
Cheers.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
child_harold

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:07:46 PM

Now that the shadow-SDC parenthesis is closed, I woul like to say this:

- I propose that if in 24 hours, no SDC official has showed up, we choose a treasurer in the community with an election. That person will open a BTC address and safeguard the community contributions.

- Also, for those that are concerned with the massive selling of SDCs: the most probable reason is that the people who were paid in SDC to work for SDC are cashing out. That's all.

- Finally, I have an idea to strengthen the SDC economy. I have realised that job boards for BTC are quite small and don't really offer great opportunities. Therefore, I am going to create a job board on shadowtalk shortly. Jobs will be paid in SDCs. If we can attract professionals and amateur freelancers from all the web in a greater scale than BTC now, we will be able to have the best crypto-job-economy in the world and attract many many people to adopt SDC ! Link to the board to follow shortly Wink

Bump !

Nice one with the job board. The whole election/treasurer thing will be unnecessary. Im sure that a Team member will address the matter of a PR donations addy now the some members of the community are calling for it. Having said that there is one which exists in shadowhangout as pointed out earlier in the thread. If that is handled by a team member then we just need a confirm it is still "working".
I heard of it, but it's in SDC. We would need a BTC fund.

not sure if i agree. sdc seems good to me

niteglider

Activity: 126

Lean into the curves.

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:35:29 PM

Community,

Welcome to Shadow

bump.
click create new address
tick the stealth box
post the addy here
ill post the tx's.
you get some Shadow.

Here's my addy : smYiXcwqThRBuphkTsHHCGes3xvNPdmQWXqzPm9cQWiPgvVwUWecZzGvTeXxmmW7EtpFHbS6CpiFRve PoSuCnvtgpdeFeQmoNJRVCn  Grin

WHo else wants some?

BUMP

Thanks!

Ask and you shall receive… http://shadow.blockexplorer.cc/tx/b21d4928fce302d218c0f042f0dfdd8e6f0558d85ff8c75d5d97af38e8127d20 …welcome to Shadow!

AFter hitting "suggest ring size" it sent with a ring size of 27!!!

who's next? (just a couple more to complete this demo…)

Thank you!  My wallet is still syncing up Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: