Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:41:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 [551] 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:11:44 AM

Wasnt an interview coming out yesterday?  Huh

Actually everybody's waiting for Aphrodite, not the interview. But part of that was posted in a small video.
see decentralize.today

Aphrodite could be years away at SDC pace - so the interview is what Im waiting for.

Shadowcash has delivered more photoshop market videos - and less actual working product - than any other project Ive ever seen. Ever. I was one of the first investors. They issue roadmaps, change them and arrogantly mock anyone who requests an answer to the delays.

This coin has never once been pumped.

Hopefully soon though...

It will be a monumental moment to see the Dev talk about his project on camera.
"photoshop market video" there was no photoshop and you should dump you really should we don't want any non believers around here.
In the first 12 months of Shadow development the team dropped so many releases it was blowing minds rhyno even got voted dev of the year then for the last almost 12 months thay have been working on a market
the team does not get paid they survive on donations OB had a lot of funding and it still took them over 12 months to build the market lol with a team 3 or 4x the size of shadows and in the end our markets design is and will be better so it's pretty reasonable imo
your a joke mate the pace of sdc devs who are you? i never even see you comment here before, no donations no nothing if it's photoshop dump your shit and move on.

You can look back to see my comments before the anonymity was cracked. I lost interest shortly after. Sold 10,000 coins at the bottom. Who would have thought a broken project would recover? Has it really? I dont know, but I bought back in recently and I am seeing a similar pattern arising to the dumbfounded hopes and dreams all you newcomers. I voiced a concern. I may be wrong. Hopefully I am.

OK so you are an anonymous poster on a forum who may or may not have once owned coins, may or may not currently own coins, and has an opinion.

Devs- WAIT! STOP WORKING AND LISTEN TO THIS GUY'S OPINION!

There, just doing my part.  Wink

Seriously, if you want to make any kind of engineer or developer work on a schedule, you need to give him a contract or a salaried position. Then you get to tell him what to do and when to do it.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:38:19 AM

Actually everybody's waiting for Aphrodite, not the interview. But part of that was posted in a small video.
see decentralize.today

Aphrodite could be years away at SDC pace - so the interview is what Im waiting for.

Shadowcash has delivered more photoshop market videos - and less actual working product - than any other project Ive ever seen. Ever. I was one of the first investors. They issue roadmaps, change them and arrogantly mock anyone who requests an answer to the delays.

Hopefully soon though...

"photoshop market video" there was no photoshop and you should dump you really should we don't want any non believers around here.
In the first 12 months of Shadow development the team dropped so many releases it was blowing minds rhyno even got voted dev of the year then for the last almost 12 months thay have been working on a market
the team does not get paid they survive on donations OB had a lot of funding and it still took them over 12 months to build the market lol with a team 3 or 4x the size of shadows and in the end our markets design is and will be better so it's pretty reasonable imo
your a joke mate the pace of sdc devs who are you? i never even see you comment here before, no donations no nothing if it's photoshop dump your shit and move on.

You can look back to see my comments before the anonymity was cracked. I lost interest shortly after. Sold 10,000 coins at the bottom. Who would have thought a broken project would recover? Has it really? I dont know, but I bought back in recently and I am seeing a similar pattern arising to the dumbfounded hopes and dreams all you newcomers. I voiced a concern. I may be wrong. Hopefully I am.

I actually bought 3000SDC by the time you sold lols

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
verb

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:29:56 AM

A new ETA on Aphrodite and the interview would be welcomed, with all the assurances possible that it won't be postponed again. Maybe then will the community members be chill

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:43:38 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 10:06:54 AM by rustynailer

@ jupiter00000

I am glad you are keen on seeing the interview, and so am I.

I have just spoken to the editor and we have decided that in order to speed things up we will release 2 videos.  The first video being the full complete interview but with no fancy graphics, it will just need to be edited to help the video flow better and to remove any repeating answers.  The second video will have less substance but it will have all the fancy graphics which can then be used for promotional and introductions to the project.

Doing it this way we should then have the first video out by Friday and that will give him more time to do the second video.

Hang in there guys, I want to see this just as much as anyone else.  

Edit.  Here is the preview to the interview.  https://youtu.be/VLLAAyl1c9U
Kewde

Activity: 111
Merit: 15

Eat, sleep, code, repeat.

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 11:40:11 AM

Our new release model is pretty sweet, we finish something completely and then we announce release dates.
That gives us time to do more internal testing, prepare updates etc..

Particl Project - https://www.particl.io/
gentamicin

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:01:32 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 01:25:11 PM by gentamicin

hello guys, i just did a sdc to sdc transfer from my windows to linux wallet. coins have not shown up after 12 confirmations, is there a fix for this ?

this is my tx info : http://explorer.shadow.cash/tx/9a2299dcba7c991b3e94ef08afc4860070c0bd9683a924580b52d601bc269afd

xxx@staking:~/.shadowcoin$ shadowcoind getaddressesbyaccount ""
[
    "SQgGD2jsubxfMZ425vnt8TNgKkTqAD8CpT"
]
xxx@staking:~/.shadowcoin$ shadowcoind validateaddress SQgGD2jsubxfMZ425vnt8TNgKkTqAD8CpT
{
    "isvalid" : true,
    "address" : "SQgGD2jsubxfMZ425vnt8TNgKkTqAD8CpT",
    "ismine" : false,
    "account" : ""
}

somebody help =(
LuckyLeprachaun

Activity: 470
Merit: 251

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:14:04 PM

hello guys, i just did a sdc to sdc transfer from my windows to linux wallet. coins have not shown up after 12 confirmations, is there a fix for this ?

this is my tx info : http://explorer.shadow.cash/tx/9a2299dcba7c991b3e94ef08afc4860070c0bd9683a924580b52d601bc269afd

xxx@staking:~/.shadowcoin$ shadowcoind getaddressesbyaccount ""
[
    "SQgGD2jsubxfMZ425vnt8TNgKkTqAD8CpT"
]
xxx@staking:~/.shadowcoin$ shadowcoind validateaddress SQgGD2jsubxfMZ425vnt8TNgKkTqAD8CpT
{
    "isvalid" : true,
    "address" : "SQgGD2jsubxfMZ425vnt8TNgKkTqAD8CpT",
    "ismine" : false,
    "account" : ""
}

somebody help =(

It seems your transaction is not yet redeemed. No working block explorer appears to be the reason.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sdc/tx.dws?9a2299dcba7c991b3e94ef08afc4860070c0bd9683a924580b52d601bc269afd.htm

Nighttrader invite code: 2PJbGxt95Dz7JKU2N8oudyAJ1Tzs
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:30:19 PM

see decentralize.today

Hopefully soon though...

hmm... I dont think the SDC community should react like that to what jupiter00000 just said. He's kind of right :  I believe the majority thought Aphrodite was going to get released last Friday.  Also, the majority was waiting on the interview last 2 weeks. So far nothing.... but we wait patiently knowing it will kick ass.  I've just read the short history post of jupiter00000 and although he don't have a huge post count, it shows he's been watching or in the crypto scene for a longer time. I also think he was really spot on on that Waves ico thread proving that most if not all ico are pure shit. I even think jupiter00000 registered at BCT for posting on SDC thread. So even if you are absolutely right dadon that the sdc dev team is really dedicated and work their ass off -only on small donations,  no ico, no angel investors and donators- I believe jupiter00000 voice is as legit as anyone here and have its place.... but if I were you jupiter00000 I would hold more than ever now : the long wait will pay nicely, very nicely...  Wink

Oh, Im holding, no doubt. But Ive been watching the updates on this coin for over 2 years. Pretty unimpressed with the lack of adherence and follow through to the hype they push on us investors, who essentially pay the development cost with speculative investing. The platform has value because I hold SDC in my wallet, along with some 60 other peers.

Shortly after the anonymity was cracked - peers dropped to 3.

Its good to see this moving forward.

Id love to see a real product. 

Or that interview that may or may not have happened...

Maybe the editor is holding it ransom. Who knows. By the time it actually comes out, I will have forgotten that it was coming out... on "Friday"  - and probably wont even see it for a few months when I check to see if the coin is still alive.

"I'd love to see a real product" WTF does that mean? As alt-coins go, you would be extremely hard pressed to find any other coin with as much technology behind it.

These projects never happen on an exact time line, and nothing is guaranteed.

When you check to see if SDC is still alive in a few months?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Any bets?

Sorry, but sometimes I wonder who let the 10 year old kid use the computer...

rutherford

Activity: 624

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:21:27 PM

code: jupiter0100: "who essentially pay the development cost with speculative investing"

LOL. Now that I've come  to think about it, it's pretty sad that you really believe that. You're not the only one to think that tho.

The statement makes no sense. The people who pay the development costs are the developers themselves and the donations they've received.

The whole cryptocurrency scene is speculation for self interest. Investing in assets like crypto is not your traditional type of investing where you gives a team money and they use it to generate a return.

No, everyone here clearly knows that all prices of crypto are purely bound to the general opinion of the traders. Therefore any accusation made by traders, who haven't ever donated towards the team or helped the project, on the grounds of 'we pay development costs' is false.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CryptoCritic

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:55:49 PM

see decentralize.today

Hopefully soon though...

You understand that what you are doing here now with your posts is simply called FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) ?  You are just making suppositions without any proof or clue.  You say you have currently coins? Then why speaking/doubting like that? The only outcome of that could hurt your current investment. Nobody, of any coins communities, likes comments like you did because it's counter productive and in the end hurt everyone around here, development pace included. If I would be the moderator, I would remove your posts right now with this explanation. Please re-read yourself, I hope you understand..cheers

Although you are correct in the post being FUD, the SDC team is the one creating Fear Uncertainty and Doubt by not following their promised timelines. IMO his post is completely understandable and not FUD created to cause more FUD but a response to the team's creation of FUD; you should expect it and manage it accordingly.
rutherford

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:32:18 PM

code: One tweet saying we're hoping to finish by Friday doesn't make it a freaking official deadline. It was an internal team deadline that should've never made it out in the first place.

█████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
vashshawn

Activity: 530
Merit: 253

LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 08:42:21 PM

core wallet seems to be having a lot of issues trying to sync up, I am on 1.4.0.3
It is not wanting to sync up.

★ such speed much staking very cute ★  
                  such fun tipping and payment coin                  
             L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)
      lite version of DOGE coin fair launch No Premine      
very website such twitter wow forum ★  

[/center]
rutherford

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:53:10 PM

code: @vashshawn <https://shadowproject.io/en/tutorials/fast-sync-blockchain>

█████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
jupiter00000

Merit: 10

http://jupitertheproducer.bandcamp.com

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 11:01:16 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2016, 01:46:29 AM by jupiter00000

code: One tweet saying we're hoping to finish by Friday doesn't make it a freaking official deadline. It was an internal team deadline that should've never made it out in the first place.

Wow you guys are still fluttered over my post. Is there any real news or info to share or is this just still just the skark tank it's been for 2 years. Devs were being rude on this forum back in 2014 when the road map was all but abandoned. Great community here. A good way to prove I'm wrong about you guys is to NOT by proving me right. Stop dangling meat in our faces. We deserve better after all we've stood by. We are the only ones who give give your vapor project value until the day it's either proven impossible to break or until the day all your promises hold water. Till then, we own this project.

Twitter: @Jupiter00000
rutherford

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:22:04 AM

arcanum: Still shark tank? 2014 ryno had more commits as any other developer, he even get voted Dev of the year. The releases coming are meaningful and not just sloppy and fast! I don't mention names of fast markets. Shadow will be getting a wow factor! We not share news anymore until the release, as obviously it backfires if we don't get it done at that exact day! We get it done tho, and it will be more as a pretty GUI!

█████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
jupiter00000

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 05:27:03 AM

arcanum: Still shark tank? 2014 ryno had more commits as any other developer, he even get voted Dev of the year. The releases coming are meaningful and not just sloppy and fast! I don't mention names of fast markets. Shadow will be getting a wow factor! We not share news anymore until the release, as obviously it backfires if we don't get it done at that exact day! We get it done tho, and it will be more as a pretty GUI!

You know, that is great to hear and I am looking forward to it. I apologize for my lack of politeness and proper education. Best wishes. We are all hysterically eager, as you must understand.

rutherford

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:30:12 AM

arcanum: No one more as me! I believe in the team, I know what is coming and it will be delivered soon. A reason why it's called Aphrodite is the beauty of the detail.

█████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
jupiter00000

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 10:07:43 PM

Nobody can debate the fact that we, the traders, the owners of Shadowcoin - own the project.

As owners, we dictate the value of what we own. This, my friendly Business 101 students, is what creates a thing called Market Capital

We believed the value to be worth a nice increase in anticipation for Aphrodite and the elusive interview.

As we've come to see neither within a reasonable amount of time, receiving little more than a strong tone of snide and smug arrogance from the team, we collectively chose to drop the marketcap value by 25 percent.

Looking forward to the next "update"

Wink

rutherford

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:22:24 PM

dadon: ^ shocking attitude please invest somwhere else

█████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
rutherford

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:05:30 AM

traxx: Yea get out

█████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 [551] 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: