Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xuro | X11 | V1.3 | PoW/PoS | Bittrex | Xuro IRC | New Wallet  (Read 52597 times)
Xuro (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:56:35 PM

I will not be mining this.

Sorry to hear that seedtrue. Thanks for taking the time to read though, hopefully one day in the future you may come back and have a look at how far we have gone but if not we wish you well Smiley
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:59:00 PM

SO SICK OF THIS BULLSH*T
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:14:12 PM

SO SICK OF THIS BULLSH*T

Like we stated before, can you please refrain from posting this kind of useless negative stuff. It is pointless and doesn't help us or the community grow or let us know what you want to see/don't like.

We know that there are going to be things that the community doesn't like, but these comments don't help in anyway at all. We are sorry that Xuro doesn't interest you, and hope you can come back at a later date to see where we have grown. If not have a good day.
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:24:05 PM

i bet 0.1 btc with anyone
this is cocksucker clock
or the dev runs off in days to weeks
i will not allow a coin without POD and a shady dev to scam others

And you are also here, really don't you ever get bored from posting shit, i see you on every coin thread doing the same, at least this is the first time i saw you before it hits market
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:32:12 PM

lets have a 1 btc wager
that the dev gets off within 2 weeks

All we can say is that we are committed and will be here alot longer than 2 weeks. This is our project that we want to grow and develop for as long as we can.

Yes it is hard times with alot of scamcoins or dev's dissappear but there is no way we can prove to you all that we are different other than to be active and as transparent as possible.
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:36:03 PM

lets have a 1 btc wager

All we can say is that we are committed and will be here alot longer than 2 weeks. This is our project that we want to grow and develop for as long as we can.

Yes it is hard times with alot of scamcoins or dev's dissappear but there is no way we can prove to you all that we are different other than to be active and as transparent as possible.
Well PoD will be a good start Wink
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:26:10 PM

lets have a 1 btc wager

We are looking into it as we have only just been made aware of it and it seems like a great thing to do to help us prove we are in this for the long run.

We know you have probably heard all the excuses under the sun but we are here and we are not going anywhere. This is our long term project and are investing as much time as possible into it!
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 11:27:27 PM

why is best-pool.com not up and running? this coin launched already, no?

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:32:49 PM

why is best-pool.com not up and running? this coin launched already, no?

We are still roughly 9 hours away from launch, the countdown clock is linked in the main post.
Pools are still being setup and are not running yet as source code has not been released.

Don't worry you haven't missed out! Make sure to come back and check for updates!
hero18688

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:46:23 AM

Another coin launch at Chinese best time, afternoon there.I'm out.

Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:56:14 AM

Another coin launch at Chinese best time, afternoon there.I'm out.

Sorry that the launch time don't suit you but early morning Europe gives a reasonable time for most places.

We try and keep everyone happy but someone will always loose out with time zones..
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:27:22 AM

we come in peace
no need run away
be my freind
we come in peace
Kiss
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:35:35 AM

We have updated with a few more pools to the main post!

Sorry for all that are messaging us at the moment, we have a limit on how many messages we can send so it is taking some time to get through to you all. We are amazed at the amount of interest so far and hopefully that means only good things to come!

On another note just over 6 hours left for launch, will update you all when wallets are updated before launch (password protected).
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:36:36 AM

We have updated with a few more pools to the main post!

Sorry for all that are messaging us at the moment, we have a limit on how many messages we can send so it is taking some time to get through to you all. We are amazed at the amount of interest so far and hopefully that means only good things to come!

On another note just over 6 hours left for launch, will update you all when wallets are updated before launch (password protected).

good, it will be nice to see the hash rate spread out.

i will mine this.

although i will be looking at blockfinders on all pools, and making sure there are no "anonymous" users with
massive rented rigs sucking up all the coins and preparing a dump. if that happens, i will scream fire all over
the internet about this coin.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
hellracer2011

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:57:49 AM

lets have a 1 btc wager

We are looking into it as we have only just been made aware of it and it seems like a great thing to do to help us prove we are in this for the long run.

We know you have probably heard all the excuses under the sun but we are here and we are not going anywhere. This is our long term project and are investing as much time as possible into it!

The all the negative comments you see here is  result of People's anger and frustration due to endless and countless scams by developers, who have exploited the complete deregulation in altcoins.Just recent one is "Theoremcoin"

I appreciate that you are willing to do PoD.Please, mention it on your ann and also the timeline by which you will be submitting all the docs.It will ease the nerves of all.
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:09:01 AM

The all the negative comments you see here is  result of People's anger and frustration due to endless and countless scams by developers, who have exploited the complete deregulation in altcoins.Just recent one is "Theoremcoin"

I appreciate that you are willing to do PoD.Please, mention it on your ann and also the timeline by which you will be submitting all the docs.It will ease the nerves of all.

We completely understand that, and the only thing we can really do is be active and transparent about the whole thing which we are trying to do. There is no sure exact way to prove this all to you because if there was we would do this for you all.

PoD is an interesting concept that we were only made aware of earlier and think that this will help prove to you all we are as serious as we can get about Xuro, and definitely will be looking into getting it complete in the near future!
hellracer2011

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:25:34 AM

The all the negative comments you see here is  result of People's anger and frustration due to endless and countless scams by developers, who have exploited the complete deregulation in altcoins.Just recent one is "Theoremcoin"

We completely understand that, and the only thing we can really do is be active and transparent about the whole thing which we are trying to do. There is no sure exact way to prove this all to you because if there was we would do this for you all.

PoD is an interesting concept that we were only made aware of earlier and think that this will help prove to you all we are as serious as we can get about Xuro, and definitely will be looking into getting it complete in the near future!

Have you contacted Cryptoasian  @ http://cryptoasian.com/proof-of-developer-faq/

Please, mention it in the ann section and the timeline also.Don't just promise for "near future"
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:40:19 AM

Windows wallet has been uploaded here
Also added to the main post, Mac OSX coming soon.

Wallets are password protected till launch time. Password will be posted here/updated on main post and on twitter at launch.
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:59:51 AM

PoW Blocks: 20160 (~2 Weeks)
PoS From: 14400 (~ 10 Days)
Total Xuro: 15 Million
Block Time: 60 Seconds
Block Reward:
[1-100 = 1 XURO (Fair Launch)]
[Block 100-20160 = 95 XURO]
PoS Interest: 25% - Reducing every 3 Months
Premine: 0.8% - For development, bounty's, future features.

What is premine amount? 120k or 15k?

susu

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:11:47 AM

nothing special.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: