Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:24:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't invest in ICO shit, idiots...  (Read 166798 times)
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:38:24 PM

lol..Did anyone see this?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mxhwr

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:38:58 PM

All,

Just getting caught up on this thread.  We have not heard from the developer and the funds were released yesterday at 09:48 PDT.  

The funds were withdrawn @ 11:03 PDT to https://blockchain.info/address/1G13xzGN6zG4CpusBSEazNcjCBxWqHMMsn.  The funds are no longer in our control.

richie@bittrex

I am really sorry to say this but after losing my btc on bittrex my trust on bittreex is not there any more. Sad Sad Sad
You were supposed to do your own research. Bittrex's terms were completed.

If an exchange is holding an ICO for a scammer..it's their fault. Once Fincen kicks in..it'll all be taken care of. Regulation is another thing that would help keep people away from scammers like these.

it wasn't a scam until btc was sent, how could bittrex have known it was a scam. if those that knew it was a scam why invest  in the ico

the only blame you can put is on the dev

Right but that means Exchange isn't taking enough interest in whether the Dev is legit or not. For example..do they have ID proof of the dev, do they have residential address, did they have video chat to make sure he is who he says he is...what happens when dev run away with the money? How do you protect investors from scammers like him?

It's not the law that's why it's not being done. It's ruining crypto.

coinsource did all that, if dev did not provide those info then no one should have invested. today POD has been let down too. the only i thing i find stupid is what is the point of coinsource getting the id of the developer when they will not share it in a event of a scam, because they say if anything happens to him they would be liable.

again bittrex is not to blame, if they knew it was a scam they would never had added it. coinsource did verification they should release the details so the investors who invested can put a bounty on his head.

somone should make bounty coin for thieves

coinsource did reveal the identity of the midas coin scammer.

Other than that, I agree with others, stop buying these shitty ICOs. There will always be scammers, but ICOs make it so extremely easy for them, they must be celebrating the new trend. But, oh they are all busy again to buy into qsv and BYC. With the latter at least you know that the dev is scammer beforehand.

did they, then they should do the same here
KidCrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:40:00 PM

Please collect all information about this developer. CryptoAsian and Coinsource please release all information that you have about this person. I will be paying him a visit.

Thanks,

If you ready to pay 0.5 BTC for information about dev I'll reveal what I know about him.
(send me transaction ID and I'll PM you what I know - my address is in signature).

Are you joking? Why would you charge for this? Who are you and why would I believe you have any information?

I will be doing everyone a favor when I pay him a visit.

Ask everyone then. I don't care. Nothing personal - just business.

What kind of information do you have? I am looking for his address, where he lives, who his family is, where he will be, etc?

I will pay the 0.5 BTC if you are serious.
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:40:14 PM

lol..Did anyone see this?

eh... what's that on the girl on the right forehead?
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:40:23 PM

People who are asking BTC for pump/dump/giving information and ...  in this thread,are even more pathetic than the dev.
+1000
ZacharyComstock

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 06:40:50 PM

Please collect all information about this developer. CryptoAsian and Coinsource please release all information that you have about this person. I will be paying him a visit.

Thanks,

If you ready to pay 0.5 BTC for information about dev I'll reveal what I know about him.
(send me transaction ID and I'll PM you what I know - my address is in signature).

Are you joking? Why would you charge for this? Who are you and why would I believe you have any information?

What kind of information do you have? I am looking for his address, where he lives, who his family is, where he will be, etc?

To know what I have you have to pay. Period.

piccionipier

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:41:33 PM

Thanks,

I'm ready to send 2 btc to 1 czech people, only if he find and broke the leg to DEV-Scam People. Wink

send me pm

proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:42:42 PM

Thanks,

Yeah send him 0.5 btc and in return you'll receive a picture of a fat hooker
KidCrypto

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:42:54 PM

Thanks,

Do you have information on his whereabouts or not? Simple question.
ZacharyComstock

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 06:46:20 PM

Thanks,

Check it. My BTC address is down there.

mxhwr

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:47:00 PM

someone make bounty coins so we can place bounties on these scammers. all investors should put something forward. i wasnt invested so can't
politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:49:11 PM

Thanks,

I hope finally you not pay 1 BTC to someone else to find the guy who took your 0.5 BTC.

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 06:49:28 PM

There are plenty of devs out there who are legit and actually want to innovate crypto but don't get the chance because everyone keeps throwing all their BTC into these scams thinking they can double their money without lifting a finger.

It's all just greed...

No, there aren't plenty of devs who are legit.  Every last one is in this to make money and get out.  Which dev actually wants to innovate?  Tell me.  Every alt-coin is a scam, bar none.

I work on Opal. There's a bunch of us who are legit - that's probably why you won't have heard of us though  Cheesy

totally agree here. unfortunately all of the ICO Scam projects give the Altcoin industry a pretty bad face...also in relation to real world adoption.

so guys..make your own research...but that use to be said so often before. Many people are either just stupid or extremely stubborn.
trust in yourself and not in POD/Coinsource

cheers

dload.1
Legendary

BTC

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:50:51 PM

Thanks,

I hope finally you not pay 1 BTC to someone else to find the guy who took your 0.5 BTC.
lol  Grin
kitaco

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:51:16 PM

Wow I'm glad I pulled my buy order on the night it opened.  Cheesy

@cryptokiely // Donate! - BTC: 1kie1ykRUjxpMH5fAqLWigdtbLCyrMK9k // VRC: VEriKiEfZ9CwVs6GVGLbuBdEJxR2F7CJLq
Reoelliott

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:52:47 PM

I am very sad how you the "community" have attacked this project, created fake accounts of users, caused panic and spread FUD!

I am going to work on a new forum where members have to prove their identity to be able to join!

Theis coin has seriously been damaged!

as for Bittrex releasing funds! Total Lie,
As for the retard that cloned my account and said it was hacked--> you are a sickness I hope the community can get rid off. we dont need people like you here.

As previously stated , I am meeting Lukas tomorrow he has agreed! i will as all the questions you have been asking in person and get to the Truth Behind this!

Its really Unfair what the Fudders have done here!
DiabolusLoki

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:53:11 PM

Thanks,

Check it. My BTC address is down there.
Bullshit is bullshit, don't send money to this clown people.
mxhwr

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:55:05 PM

I am very sad how you the "community" have attacked this project, created fake accounts of users, caused panic and spread FUD!

I am going to work on a new forum where members have to prove their identity to be able to join!

As for the retard that cloned my account and said it was hacked--> you are a sickness I hope the community can get rid off. we dont need people like you here.

As previously stated , I am meeting Lukas tomorrow he has agreed! i will as all the questions you have been asking in person and get to the Truth Behind this!

why wait tomorrow why not make a conference call on skype so we can see him
DiabolusLoki

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:55:16 PM

You might want to check that thread again, I'm afraid he screwed with you.
There will be no meeting, that wasn't the real dev.
dload.1
Legendary

BTC

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:57:19 PM

why would bittrex lie about releasing funds ?  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: