Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't invest in ICO shit, idiots...  (Read 166798 times)
Reoelliott

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:57:29 AM

Oh man, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that "Reoelliott" and the "RealReoelliott" AND the developer or the guy who made this ANN are the same person.

He's just trying to confuse everyone so he can blame other people. It's simple.
You have his real information. Don't do anything stupid. Just find someone from Prague and tell him to get the police at his home.
I saw some pictures, showing that guy being in a hotel room, taking selfies.. adsasdsad. Also, in that club, images showing alcohol bottles.
Show those images to the police.

1) Get someone from Prague to go at his home. WITH POLICE.
2) Collect as much information you can. Including all nicknames involved in this drama topic. Give it to police. If they don't understand bitcoin, give them the exact amount in USD and tell them if they don't do anything, Interpol will.
3) Next time, DYOFR on ICOs, ITOs, PITOS or whathefuckITOS.

Have fun.

Well Clearly you are less than a non rocket scientist loL!!!
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 01:58:02 AM

Oh man, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that "Reoelliott" and the "RealReoelliott" AND the developer or the guy who made this ANN are the same person.

You have his real information. Don't do anything stupid. Just find someone from Prague and tell him to get the police at his home.
I saw some pictures, showing that guy being in a hotel room, taking selfies.. adsasdsad. Also, in that club, images showing alcohol bottles.

2) Collect as much information you can. Including all nicknames involved in this drama topic. Give it to police. If they don't understand bitcoin, give them the exact amount in USD and tell them if they don't do anything, Interpol will.

Have fun.
You know what, I never bought that shitcoin so I have not lost any money on that. Don't worry I will use it in a proper way. I am not newbie. I know what to do.  Wink
Yeah, that's not the point, you lost or you didn't.
Crypto is in the cancer phase because of such a**holes.
BCTalk altcoin section is dying because of such a**holes.

Have fun.

Kid, you don't want me to start dig for information. Trust me. I'm a rocket scientist.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:58:18 AM

You've got a button on your keyboard called "PRTSCRN".
Open messages, press that button. It will take a screen shot.

Next, open any graphic design software, even paint.

Make a new document inside of paint. Press CTRL+V or simply "paste" it inside.
Save that document with any name you like.

Open: www.imgur.com, drag that document inside of your browser ( inside of imgur ) and it'll show you upload options.
Grab the link and paste it here.

Posted to my twitter account cause didnt know how to post here, troy112233
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:59:18 AM

lol  Grin
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:59:47 AM

Have fun.
You know what, I never bought that shitcoin so I have not lost any money on that. Don't worry I will use it in a proper way. I am not newbie. I know what to do.  Wink

Have fun.

Kid, you don't want me to start dig for information. Trust me. I'm a rocket scientist.

Well if your such a rocket scientist then please help us find the Dev?
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 02:01:15 AM

Have fun.

Have fun.

I'm already chatting with you.

Those messages sent on purpose.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 02:01:26 AM

;-)

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:01:47 AM

"RealReoElliott" got nothing to say troll??? oh wait let me guess, your twitter was hacked too hahaha
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 02:02:42 AM

dis gun b gud.

Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:03:15 AM

Have fun.

Have fun.

haha i cant even post a picture on this forum but i managed to design a crypto coin lol. right
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 02:04:25 AM

Have fun.

Have fun.

haha i cant even post a picture on this forum but i managed to design a crypto coin lol. right

You posted that picture on twitter before I even replied. Not so bright to lie.
Also, if you guys notice, the name of the "dev" with whom this guy is chatting with isn't the same developer who made this ANN.

Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:04:52 AM

Have fun.

Have fun.

Id have to be pretty arrogant and stupid tho to create an account with my real name and come back to the forum lol
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:06:34 AM

Hold on now KeyserSozeMC,,,,,, i thought you were a rocket scientist Huh?

Lol the whole forum knows that that name on the messages was an account that posted afterwards that his account was hacked and then trolled me. I almost believed you were half intelligent.

now your just stating the obvious!!!
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 02:07:38 AM

Lol the whole forum knows that that name on the messages was an account that posted afterwards that his account was hacked and then trolled me. I almost believed you were half intelligent.

Gotcha. Wink

You're losing in your own game, dude.

I really hope someone drags the police on your doorstep.

kleineaap

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:10:25 AM

Also, if you guys notice, the name of the "dev" with whom this guy is chatting with isn't the same developer who made this ANN.

Duh...
You didn't check your shit straight then...
This is the "dev" that claims his account was hacked.

You have no story here, both with Reo, Real Reo, Fake Reo, and dev2,3,4,5 etc.

Google reverse search every fucking picture ever posted by thread OP. Link it to some unfortunate shit he said, and his most probable main account, then you got something.

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:10:30 AM

Gotcha. Wink

You're losing in your own game, dude.

I really hope someone drags the police on your doorstep.

Yup, and when the police come knocking, il ask them to help me find the scammer too, How much did you lose? probably nothing
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:11:53 AM

Duh...

Google reverse search every fucking picture ever posted by thread OP. Link it to some unfortunate shit he said, and his most probable main account, then you got something.

Haha thanks Kleineaap, this guy told us his a rocket scientist but he cant even hold it together!
ZerOnEleven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:18:42 AM

Duh...

Haha thanks Kleineaap, this guy told us his a rocket scientist but he cant even hold it together!

Best if you show these guys you're buying and selling screen shots of this coin on Rex, that'll prove to them and they will back of you!

Sorry for all you're losses everyone  Undecided
Chins up and onto the next ICO   Smiley
kleineaap

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:19:08 AM

Duh...

I'll watch you though.
South Africa speaks English still, or you prefer Afrikaans? You don't look 15 in pictures but definitely in your wording.
How much did you lose with EQX? Post your Bittrex deposit address.

*EDIT: losing a big investment would be the only reason for you to post here so much, hence the question. either that, or you're just plain fucking stupid.

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:19:36 AM

KeyserSozeMC.

I suggest you go back through the forum and read what actually happened before making accusations like that! your almost as bad as the trollers and you make yourself look really silly!
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: