Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't invest in ICO shit, idiots...  (Read 166798 times)
Reoelliott

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:21:56 AM

You posted that picture on twitter before I even replied. Not so bright to lie.
Also, if you guys notice, the name of the "dev" with whom this guy is chatting with isn't the same developer who made this ANN.

Duh...
You didn't check your shit straight then...
This is the "dev" that claims his account was hacked.

You have no story here, both with Reo, Real Reo, Fake Reo, and dev2,3,4,5 etc.

Google reverse search every fucking picture ever posted by thread OP. Link it to some unfortunate shit he said, and his most probable main account, then you got something.

Haha thanks Kleineaap, this guy told us his a rocket scientist but he cant even hold it together!

I'll watch you though.
South Africa speaks English still, or you prefer Afrikaans? You don't look 15 in pictures but definitely in your wording.
How much did you lose with EQX? Post your Bittrex deposit address.

Lol I speak both!

EYVrqs9gctzwsdfRk8JSywXouFX9RswCPq

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:24:13 AM

A big investment to me might be a small investment to you, eitherway having money stolen no matter how big or small is still a crime and not right, so even If I invested 0.0001btc it was still my money i worked hard for and no one had the right to scam me! Im sure the whole community will agree

Edit:I Invested 1btc
kleineaap

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:27:20 AM

Jesus on a stick.... You know what, forget about it.

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:31:38 AM

Oh man, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that "Reoelliott" and the "RealReoelliott" AND the developer or the guy who made this ANN are the same person.

He's just trying to confuse everyone so he can blame other people. It's simple.
You have his real information. Don't do anything stupid. Just find someone from Prague and tell him to get the police at his home.
I saw some pictures, showing that guy being in a hotel room, taking selfies.. adsasdsad. Also, in that club, images showing alcohol bottles.
Show those images to the police.

1) Get someone from Prague to go at his home. WITH POLICE.
2) Collect as much information you can. Including all nicknames involved in this drama topic. Give it to police. If they don't understand bitcoin, give them the exact amount in USD and tell them if they don't do anything, Interpol will.
3) Next time, DYOFR on ICOs, ITOs, PITOS or whathefuckITOS.

Have fun.
You know what, I never bought that shitcoin so I have not lost any money on that. Don't worry I will use it in a proper way. I am not newbie. I know what to do.  Wink
Yeah, that's not the point, you lost or you didn't.
Crypto is in the cancer phase because of such a**holes.
BCTalk altcoin section is dying because of such a**holes.

Oh man, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that "Reoelliott" and the "RealReoelliott" AND the developer or the guy who made this ANN are the same person.

You have his real information. Don't do anything stupid. Just find someone from Prague and tell him to get the police at his home.
I saw some pictures, showing that guy being in a hotel room, taking selfies.. adsasdsad. Also, in that club, images showing alcohol bottles.

2) Collect as much information you can. Including all nicknames involved in this drama topic. Give it to police. If they don't understand bitcoin, give them the exact amount in USD and tell them if they don't do anything, Interpol will.

Have fun.

Well Clearly you are less than a non rocket scientist loL!!!
Kid, you don't want me to start dig for information. Trust me. I'm a rocket scientist.

Well if your such a rocket scientist then please help us find the Dev?
I'm already chatting with you.

Those messages sent on purpose.

haha i cant even post a picture on this forum but i managed to design a crypto coin lol. right
I didn't see anything about the cancellation of meeting. That guy was willing to meet you. BTW you realized he was troll at 7:13 PM. Why you informed the people in forum 2 hours later at  9:11 PM and exactly and immediately after coinssource released his information? I don't mind if you don't answer now. Because I am really tired now. catch you up later.

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:36:44 AM

Have fun.
You know what, I never bought that shitcoin so I have not lost any money on that. Don't worry I will use it in a proper way. I am not newbie. I know what to do.  Wink
Yeah, that's not the point, you lost or you didn't.
Crypto is in the cancer phase because of such a**holes.
BCTalk altcoin section is dying because of such a**holes.

Have fun.

Well Clearly you are less than a non rocket scientist loL!!!
Kid, you don't want me to start dig for information. Trust me. I'm a rocket scientist.

Well if your such a rocket scientist then please help us find the Dev?
I'm already chatting with you.

Those messages sent on purpose.

haha i cant even post a picture on this forum but i managed to design a crypto coin lol. right
I didn't see anything about the cancellation of meeting. That guy was willing to meet you. BTW you realized he was troll at 7:13 PM. Why you informed the people in forum 2 hours later at  9:11 PM and exactly and immediately after coinssource released his information? I don't mind if you don't answer now. Because I am really tired now. catch you up later.

I have a 12 hour shift, Started at 6pm and ended at 6am, so as soon as I saw his message I told everyone he really was a scammer. Bitcointalk forum doesn't notify you if you have a message, you have to check your inbox manually or you see a 1 next to it. i sent my last message to the Troll around 6;39 after i got to work and he took about half an hour to reply, but when i saw it I told everyone
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:40:59 AM

I have lost a total of about 9 bitcoins to cryptocoin trading :-( when I make some from good trades, the scams always end me!
So like i said before, Im out of the game now, never touching bitcoin again! and its a real shame but before I leave i would like nothing more than to see the Dev punished for what he did, if you can even call him a dev, more like a crook!

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:49:34 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 03:02:02 AM by xxxgoodgirls

I have a 12 hour shift, Started at 6pm and ended at 6am, so as soon as I saw his message I told everyone he really was a scammer. Bitcointalk forum doesn't notify you if you have a message, you have to check your inbox manually or you see a 1 next to it. i sent my last message to the Troll around 6;39 after i got to work and he took about half an hour to reply, but when i saw it I told everyone

Liar. "He" sent you the message at 7.13PM.
You got access at your inbox at  08:28:29 PM as you can see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746191.msg9438560#msg9438560 , but informed the community at 09:11:54 PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746191.msg9439002#msg9439002

Activity: 8
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Meeting up
« Sent to: Reoelliott on: Today at 03:11:51 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
Hello,
I just saw your post, I think that's actually a great idea.
Please tell me when it would suit you best, I know the owner of U Patrona, we could meet up there if you want.
Report To Admin
EQXDeveloper2
ViewProfile  Personal Message (Offline)
Re: Meeting up
« Sent to: Reoelliott on: Today at 03:33:16 PM »
Hello Reoelliot,

Yes I feel so terrible about what happened, I could meet up with you tomorrow, give me a time when it suits you and I'll be there.
And yes please do bring all the questions you can bring, I'll answer everything you ask me, feel free to bring a phone or camera in order to record it.
Please let the community know we are having contact because for obvious reasons, they wouldn't believe me.
Thanks for doing this, and my apologies if you have become a victim of this.

lol you're screwed. Too stupid to run a scam

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:12:13 AM

Liar. "He" sent you the message at 7.13PM.
You got access at your inbox at  08:28:29 PM as you can see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746191.msg9438560#msg9438560 , but informed the community at 09:11:54 PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746191.msg9439002#msg9439002

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Meeting up
« Sent to: Reoelliott on: Today at 03:11:51 PM »
Hello,
I just saw your post, I think that's actually a great idea.
Please tell me when it would suit you best, I know the owner of U Patrona, we could meet up there if you want.
Report To Admin
EQXDeveloper2
ViewProfile  Personal Message (Offline)
Re: Meeting up
« Sent to: Reoelliott on: Today at 03:33:16 PM »
Hello Reoelliot,

Yes I feel so terrible about what happened, I could meet up with you tomorrow, give me a time when it suits you and I'll be there.
And yes please do bring all the questions you can bring, I'll answer everything you ask me, feel free to bring a phone or camera in order to record it.
Please let the community know we are having contact because for obvious reasons, they wouldn't believe me.
Thanks for doing this, and my apologies if you have become a victim of this.

lol you're screwed. Too stupid to run a scam

Yup and I have a job which means i cant just drop everything to jump up and write a post. Its so sad that i was actually prepared to help the community by offering to go and meet the DEV for all of you and in return I get blamed and harrased for just trying to help. I have no doubt in my mind that the crypto community will fail because of people like you.

Now looking back I should have actually not said anything and let you all lose more money thinking he really was hacked! But my mother brought me up to be better than that! If I do decide to trade again, I am going to stay far away from the forums as it seems they are poison! well this one certainly is!
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:22:24 AM

Yup and I have a job which means i cant just drop everything to jump up and write a post. Its so sad that i was actually prepared to help the community by offering to go and meet the DEV for all of you and in return I get blamed and harrased for just trying to help. I have no doubt in my mind that the crypto community will fail because of people like you.

Now looking back I should have actually not said anything and let you all lose more money thinking he really was hacked! But my mother brought me up to be better than that! If I do decide to trade again, I am going to stay far away from the forums as it seems they are poison! well this one certainly is!

Stop embarassing yourself. You have been on the forum posting since page 88 to page 96 (6pm to 1am) and you're pretending you were working when it's clear you cannot have a job cause you are a 15 years old kiddo.

Imho you'd better set up a buy wall @ICO price with the BTCs you stole.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:25:45 AM

Stop embarassing yourself. You have been on the forum posting since page 88 to page 96 (6pm to 1am) and you're pretending you were working when it's clear you cannot have a job cause you are a 15 years old kiddo.

Lol Clearly you like little girls, with a profile name like xxxgoodgirls I assume you are a peter-file haha. 
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:27:41 AM

Lol Clearly you like little girls, with a profile name like xxxgoodgirls I assume you are a peter-file haha. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:29:43 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanker
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 03:34:30 AM

Most truthful dev ever! I hope you 'investors' start taking his advice seriously.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 03:49:52 AM

Stop replying to that fool and just call the police and point them to the evidence.
Not worth of our time.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:08:58 AM

KeyserSozeMC.

I suggest you go back through the forum and read what actually happened before making accusations like that! your almost as bad as the trollers and you make yourself look really silly!

STFU. You're the Dev and you have some explaining to do. You'll have interpol at your house in few weeks and you have some explaining to do. In case you're right we all will find out..won't we?

If you're one of his team member..Everyone in your team will get punished for this scam because all of you organized it.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:52:25 AM

KeyserSozeMC.

I suggest you go back through the forum and read what actually happened before making accusations like that! your almost as bad as the trollers and you make yourself look really silly!

STFU. You're the Dev and you have some explaining to do. You'll have interpol at your house in few weeks and you have some explaining to do. In case you're right we all will find out..won't we?

If you're one of his team member..Everyone in your team will get punished for this scam because all of you organized it.

Yup we will find out!, I doubt this guy had any team members
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:04:50 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 07:01:55 AM by unusualfacts30

KeyserSozeMC.

Anyone who is in original pics next to EQX coin is related to it. It could be very possible that those people are just random people who were told to take pic next to EQX but they will give information about how everything happened and trail would lead to the scammer wherever he is. It's not that hard to find him once you've located people in those pics. Dots always connect.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 06:57:33 AM

KeyserSozeMC.

Oh, really.
So, he's a good coder.
He's a good photoshop designer.
He's a good liar.
And he has the balls to return to manipulate everyone, again, so he doesn't get caught.
wow, kudos.

I doubt this guy had any team members

Your doubts are based on what exactly? Roll Eyes

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
youngmike

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:38:19 AM

I have lost a total of about 9 bitcoins to cryptocoin trading :-( when I make some from good trades, the scams always end me!
So like i said before, Im out of the game now, never touching bitcoin again! and its a real shame but before I leave i would like nothing more than to see the Dev punished for what he did, if you can even call him a dev, more like a crook!

That's a wise decision!  Smiley There's only retards in crypto  Smiley
Only4money

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:15:24 AM

That's a wise decision!  Smiley There's only retards in crypto  Smiley
Really it needs some serious peoples. Lots of scam are just making it shit.

XDECOIN 100 Limited! - Be Part of Something Rare and Innovative! Free Dist. ends Nov. 21
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: