Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ Polygon (MATIC) added! ⭐ Wagering Contest ⭐ Daily Challenges ⭐  (Read 344133 times)
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:16:44 AM

This seems to be his strategy, good ol' martingale: Tongue
What a lucky man!He didnt stop after getting that 1BTC max reward. Who said that martingale doesnt work?  Grin

Indeed. He had some amazing runs, it's not that he was lucky in a single session only. He went into negative profit a couple of times and still managed to end with a nice 10 BTC profit. I guess setting limits helps a lot when doing martingale, because his raise on loss seems quite risky and yet he never seemed to bust his entire bankroll. Definitely a strategy to take a closer look at Wink
On gambling world,only a few would able to manage such bankroll handling and have actually the balls to continue.  Grin

BTC Lottery round 384 ends approximately in 10 hours!
The lottery has ended with the results being,

384   diRe   21          23.404%   0.003760   BitCoin
384   RainBot   36   8.511%   0.000705   BitCoin
384   DemiGod   2   2.128%   0.000235   BitCoin

On a side note, for the current round that is 385 we have Lutpin participating in the lottery. Cheesy That is so unusual to see them participating in the lottery lol
s0lidus

Activity: 921
Merit: 118

CryptoGames: Revamped Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 11:44:05 AM

On a side note, for the current round that is 385 we have Lutpin participating in the lottery. Cheesy That is so unusual to see them participating in the lottery lol

It's worth having at least 1 ticket for round 385 since wagering contest tickets will be included. It's gonna be a sweet pot!

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2884
Merit: 773

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:26:11 PM

Month of June is near to end and congratulation to these 2 person who do able to sneak out some part of the jackpot.

It's worth having at least 1 ticket for round 385 since wagering contest tickets will be included. It's gonna be a sweet pot!
Its better to have one ticket than having nothing at all. Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:13:32 AM

Yes martingale will always work in the end if thry have enough balance to cover the lost. Like him in the current time holding 10 btc and start to play from small basebet sure will get some profit in the end. But the only problem is how long will he go for this or how much does he want to earn here? As long as there is no end he will be disadvantage here. Anyway congrats for him to have won big amount there. I was wondering who will go next Grin
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:05:25 AM

Yes martingale will always work in the end if thry have enough balance to cover the lost. Like him in the current time holding 10 btc and start to play from small basebet sure will get some profit in the end. But the only problem is how long will he go for this or how much does he want to earn here? As long as there is no end he will be disadvantage here. Anyway congrats for him to have won big amount there. I was wondering who will go next Grin
I don't think start with 0.02+ btc is small basebet. It's quite high and as from screenshot he even used 3x or 200% increase after lose in some of his bets which can only cover max 6-8 losses if he has 10 btc as bankroll.
That guy is insane though
s0lidus

Activity: 921
Merit: 118

CryptoGames: Revamped Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 10:07:36 AM
Merited by Crypto-Games.net (1)

I don't think start with 0.02+ btc is small basebet. It's quite high and as from screenshot he even used 3x or 200% increase after lose in some of his bets which can only cover max 6-8 losses if he has 10 btc as bankroll.

The screenshot only shows his "high roll" bets. Bets under 0.02 BTC don't show as high rolls, so his basebet was lower. And you're right, such an increase on loss is very risky, but you can set max betsize limit to make sure your balance doesn't drain immediately after an extremely bad streak. Martingale can be very profitable if you set some good limits. Wink

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:07:38 PM

For us who is not a big whale like us will definitely can afford this amount as a basebet but for him which have pretty huge amount will aim for this big amount as their starting point, which mean if he aim not only double but triple from the basebet will earn him big amount. But still luck is on him which is lead him into big profit, especially for him to make a comeback here
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:33:09 AM

There seems to be something wrong with "profit" at the invest charts. From July 25 2018 to today I made 7.158% on my investment, while the graph shows a profit of 9.39% based on the initial bankroll on July 25 2018. Bankroll has actually kept on dropping since then, so profits should actually be higher than that if adjusted to the bankroll that existed every day (which is something that would take a lot of time to calculate, but it'd be higher than 9.39% for sure). This makes me think that what is shown in that graph aren't investor profits, but "profits" before the 0.3% fee you charged investors every hour (on wagered amount), so around 70% of what investors actually made.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 07:14:52 AM

There seems to be something wrong with "profit" at the invest charts. From July 25 2018 to today I made 7.158% on my investment, while the graph shows a profit of 9.39% based on the initial bankroll on July 25 2018. Bankroll has actually kept on dropping since then, so profits should actually be higher than that if adjusted to the bankroll that existed every day (which is something that would take a lot of time to calculate, but it'd be higher than 9.39% for sure). This makes me think that what is shown in that graph aren't investor profits, but "profits" before the 0.3% fee you charged investors every hour (on wagered amount), so around 70% of what investors actually made.
I believe we've talked about this before. I've made a fairly long post about this when you asked last, which you might have missed. Since you never followed up on it, I assumed my post answered the question.
I'm gonna be lazy and quote it here, instead of writing it up with recent numbers. Same as back then, feel free to ask further questions, if you still don't understand something after this.

I think I understand your confusion and I have previously discussed this topic with someone else who had a similar question (IIRC it was thenerd314, who afaik reads along this thread, so if he wants to chime in...).
Since I don't quite recall whether it was in this thread, in my tracking thread, or in the chat, and since searching all 200 pages/my 5000 posts would be a lot for me to go through,
I'll briefly sum up the essence of it once again. Feel free to follow up on my explanations, in either of the three places.

For better understanding, I will use the numbers from the BTC chart as examples (also, since BTC is the most popular together with ETH, it likely is the one you were looking at or others would have questions about).
I'll look at the chart in a 3 month period (meaning from Oct 18th to Jan 19th, you can replicate the view I get with the 3mo button).
For those reading at a later point, or not familiar with the chart, this are the numbers shown:

Bankroll Size: relatively stable, starting at 1497.6BTC, ending at 1477.7BTC, lowest at 1342.8BTC, highest at 1519.9BTC,
for the sake of making an estimate, I will appraise the bankroll size to be fixed at 1480BTC in my calculations.
This introduces a small error, but the accurate calculation is too complicated and not needed to explain what I want to show.

Total profit: starting at 1198.15BTC, ending at 1235.31BTC, which equals a profit of ~37BTC for all Bitcoin investors over the last three months.

What I assume you did (and correct me if I am wrong, but that's the misunderstanding I helped clearing up in the past) is the following:

If the total profit grew from 1198 BTC to 1236 BTC, meaning an increase of 3.1%, then my investment should increase by 3.1% as well.
However, this is wrong. The total profit line/number tracks investors profit from the very beginning of public investments and shows the raw profit,
without taking bankroll size (the second line in the chart) into consideration.
To calculate the increase of your individual investment, you have to take this number and weight it against your share of the bankroll.
With Bitcoin, and the numbers being so close together (1200BTC and 1400BTC), people sometimes forget about this, since the above increase is "realistically" possible.

If we do this with a profit of 37BTC and a bankroll of 1480BTC (our earlier appraisal), we would get an increase of 2.5%, not 3.1%.
This should be closer to the return you have seen.
However it still is not 100% accurate, since the bankroll size changed due to new investors and leaving investors,
thus at some points your investment had a lower share of the profits and at some points it had a higher share.

I hope this explanation has helped some of you to understand reading the charts and gathering the information from them they desire.
I would urge everyone with more specific questions about investments (or a follow up to this) to head over to the dedicated investment (tracking) thread maintained by me:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2445163.0
This way, discussions like this one can be easier found by others having the same questions, and do not get burried within hundreds of pages about other aspects of the site.
I'll also link this response specifically in my "special posts" section over there to make finding it easier in the future.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Timetwister
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:59:33 AM

I believe we've talked about this before. I've made a fairly long post about this when you asked last, which you might have missed. Since you never followed up on it, I assumed my post answered the question.
I'm gonna be lazy and quote it here, instead of writing it up with recent numbers. Same as back then, feel free to ask further questions, if you still don't understand something after this.

I think I understand your confusion and I have previously discussed this topic with someone else who had a similar question (IIRC it was thenerd314, who afaik reads along this thread, so if he wants to chime in...).
Since I don't quite recall whether it was in this thread, in my tracking thread, or in the chat, and since searching all 200 pages/my 5000 posts would be a lot for me to go through,
I'll briefly sum up the essence of it once again. Feel free to follow up on my explanations, in either of the three places.

For better understanding, I will use the numbers from the BTC chart as examples (also, since BTC is the most popular together with ETH, it likely is the one you were looking at or others would have questions about).
I'll look at the chart in a 3 month period (meaning from Oct 18th to Jan 19th, you can replicate the view I get with the 3mo button).
For those reading at a later point, or not familiar with the chart, this are the numbers shown:

Bankroll Size: relatively stable, starting at 1497.6BTC, ending at 1477.7BTC, lowest at 1342.8BTC, highest at 1519.9BTC,
for the sake of making an estimate, I will appraise the bankroll size to be fixed at 1480BTC in my calculations.
This introduces a small error, but the accurate calculation is too complicated and not needed to explain what I want to show.

Total profit: starting at 1198.15BTC, ending at 1235.31BTC, which equals a profit of ~37BTC for all Bitcoin investors over the last three months.

What I assume you did (and correct me if I am wrong, but that's the misunderstanding I helped clearing up in the past) is the following:

If the total profit grew from 1198 BTC to 1236 BTC, meaning an increase of 3.1%, then my investment should increase by 3.1% as well.
However, this is wrong. The total profit line/number tracks investors profit from the very beginning of public investments and shows the raw profit,
without taking bankroll size (the second line in the chart) into consideration.
To calculate the increase of your individual investment, you have to take this number and weight it against your share of the bankroll.
With Bitcoin, and the numbers being so close together (1200BTC and 1400BTC), people sometimes forget about this, since the above increase is "realistically" possible.

If we do this with a profit of 37BTC and a bankroll of 1480BTC (our earlier appraisal), we would get an increase of 2.5%, not 3.1%.
This should be closer to the return you have seen.
However it still is not 100% accurate, since the bankroll size changed due to new investors and leaving investors,
thus at some points your investment had a lower share of the profits and at some points it had a higher share.

I hope this explanation has helped some of you to understand reading the charts and gathering the information from them they desire.
I would urge everyone with more specific questions about investments (or a follow up to this) to head over to the dedicated investment (tracking) thread maintained by me:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2445163.0
This way, discussions like this one can be easier found by others having the same questions, and do not get burried within hundreds of pages about other aspects of the site.
I'll also link this response specifically in my "special posts" section over there to make finding it easier in the future.

I used the second way of calculating it. These are the exact numbers (in Bitcoins):

July 25 2018.  Bankroll: 1521.37. Profit: 1133.86
Today (now). Bankroll: 1281.73. Profit: 1276.78
So, assuming bankroll didn't change, investors should had made in that period of time: (1276.78-1133.86)/1521.37=9.39%
As bankroll kept dropping, profits for someone that stayed invested all the time would actually be higher (as you said, to calculate that more accurately, even if just daily, would take a lot of time).

However, during that time, as an investor I only have 7.16% more than I invested. This number makes sense if the graph's "profit" isn't actual profit but "profit" before the hourly 30% of edge cut (so without that fee I would have made around 10%, which is approximately what the graph represents if we consider that bankroll dropped during that time).

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 04:25:40 PM

I used the second way of calculating it. These are the exact numbers (in Bitcoins):
So, assuming bankroll didn't change, investors should had made in that period of time: (1276.78-1133.86)/1521.37=9.39%
As bankroll kept dropping, profits for someone that stayed invested all the time would actually be higher.
Not necessarily. As the bankroll decreases in size, your share of it goes up, which means you share more of the profit, but equally share more of the losses of the house as well.
Lately, SuperStar has been winning a lot (a combined profit over 10BTC at the time of this writing), which are losses that are proportionally stemmed by all investments.

Let me explain this with an example:
Say you have 15BTC invested as part of a 1500BTC bankroll. For a fixed period of time, the profit for investors is 100BTC. You share 1% of that, increasing your investment to 16BTC.
Now the bankroll drops to 1000BTC. In the following period, investors make a loss of 20BTC. The chart would show 100BTC-20BTC= 80BTC of investors profit over both periods.
Your 16BTC investment shares 1.6% of that (0.32BTC), decreasing your investment size after both periods to 15.68BTC.
While the calculations over a fixed bankroll tell you to expect (100-20)/1500= 5.3%, in reality you see 15.68/15= 4.2%

This effect of losses at a later time compared to profit at an early time is increased by the fact that any profit made by your investment gets automatically added to it and becomes part of your investment.
That means that not only does the total bankroll decreases, giving you a bigger share of losses to cover, but also your individual investment increases, further driving up your share.

Side note: I thought I had already been pushing my accuracy with a 3 month period. 1 year is just too long a time to make a rough estimate over, imho.
If you want anything accurate, split the year into 4 or even better 6 or 12 parts and calculate expectations for each one of them.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Crypto-Games.net

Activity: 974
Merit: 264

Catch the winning spirit!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 08:22:54 PM

Wagering Contest of July has ended last night and players were rewarded this morning.

Biggest Contest winners are SuperStar with 1 BTC, ILoveLTC with 15 LTC and Iocyn816 with 5 ETH.

All rankings are available on the wagering contest page on our website (your account > contests > past month winners). New round has started today, July 1st, at 00.00 UTC and these are the prizes to win:

Lotto tickets were also dealt and first draw of this month will be Litecoin lottery round #104 tomorrow. Tickets can be bought till around 7:30 AM UTC (check timer on lotto page).

Catch the winning spirit!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███   ★   8 GAMES   ★   WAGERING CONTEST   ★   JACKPOTS   ★   FAUCET   ★   ███
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀█▀█▄

▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄██▀▄█▄
██▀▄███
 ▀▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ █ ██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀▄▄▄▀▄
█▀▀▀▀▄█
 ▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀   ▀▄
█  █▄ █
 ▀▄██▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀ █ ▀▄
█▀▀▄▀▀█
 ▀▄█▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Chaotic_4

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:42:56 PM

What a lucky man!He didnt stop after getting that 1BTC max reward. Who said that martingale doesnt work?  Grin

You can prove that it does not work and you can calculate the expected loss or the probability of winning. As time goes to infinity you lose anyway with probability 1. https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/83904/on-martingale-betting-system
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1884

Metawin.com

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:46:14 PM

You can prove that it does not work and you can calculate the expected loss or the probability of winning. As time goes to infinity you lose anyway with probability 1. https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/83904/on-martingale-betting-system
I'm sure he knows that martingale in general wouldn't work. He's only saying that to encourage others to play in crypto-games.  Tongue

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Timetwister
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 05:05:45 AM

As bankroll kept dropping, profits for someone that stayed invested all the time would actually be higher.
Not necessarily. As the bankroll decreases in size, your share of it goes up, which means you share more of the profit, but equally share more of the losses of the house as well.
Lately, SuperStar has been winning a lot (a combined profit over 10BTC at the time of this writing), which are losses that are proportionally stemmed by all investments.

Let me explain this with an example:
Say you have 15BTC invested as part of a 1500BTC bankroll. For a fixed period of time, the profit for investors is 100BTC. You share 1% of that, increasing your investment to 16BTC.
Now the bankroll drops to 1000BTC. In the following period, investors make a loss of 20BTC. The chart would show 100BTC-20BTC= 80BTC of investors profit over both periods.
Your 16BTC investment shares 1.6% of that (0.32BTC), decreasing your investment size after both periods to 15.68BTC.
While the calculations over a fixed bankroll tell you to expect (100-20)/1500= 5.3%, in reality you see 15.68/15= 4.2%

This effect of losses at a later time compared to profit at an early time is increased by the fact that any profit made by your investment gets automatically added to it and becomes part of your investment.
That means that not only does the total bankroll decreases, giving you a bigger share of losses to cover, but also your individual investment increases, further driving up your share.

Side note: I thought I had already been pushing my accuracy with a 3 month period. 1 year is just too long a time to make a rough estimate over, imho.
If you want anything accurate, split the year into 4 or even better 6 or 12 parts and calculate expectations for each one of them.

I understand that mechanism. However, as during that period of time what happened is that the casino made money, instead of losing it, while bankroll decreased, profits are very likely to be higher than with a constant bankroll, and therefore higher than 9.39%. That's quite far from the 7.16% I made, and by coincidence, it's near 70% of the graph's profit if we consider they were higher than 9.39% as bankroll decreased (not constantly, but in general).

Anyway, I'll split that time in different periods as you say and see what's going on, but I suspect the graph is showing profits before fees.
joter85

Activity: 395
Merit: 255

crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 05:58:28 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2019, 06:19:44 AM by joter85

Anyway, I'll split that time in different periods as you say and see what's going on, but I suspect the graph is showing profits before fees.

No. Its not. Graph shows actual profit paid out to investors after fees. There is one issue with graph that I am aware of... bankroll size isn't 100% precise on graph as we don't store it in database every day, but we show sum of all active investments on that day including todays profits (active investments change all the time...). Graph is more for informative purposes.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Timetwister
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:46:33 AM

No. Its not. Graph shows actual profit paid out to investors after fees. There is one issue with graph that I am aware of... bankroll size isn't 100% precise on graph as we don't store it in database every day, but we show sum of all active investments on that day including todays profits (active investments change all the time...). Graph is more for informative purposes.

Well, the difference is quite big from what I actually made and coincidentally it's very near the profits I would have had without fees. I run the same exercise but every month, which should be more accurate than just assuming bankroll was constant since July 25 2018, and I get that returns following your graph would have been 10.19% (bigger than if bankroll had been constant since that date, as I previously thought), while I made only 7.43%:

Date   Bankroll   Profit   Capital if bankroll is Constant during the month   My investment
07/25/18   1523.63   1133.86   1.0000   1.0000
08/01/18   1549.17   1134.93   1.0007   
09/01/18   1526.08   1146.17   1.0080   
10/01/18   1527.49   1148.98   1.0098   
11/01/18   1515.00   1203.59   1.0459   
12/01/18   1447.85   1212.71   1.0522   
01/01/19   1486.70   1226.54   1.0623   
02/01/19   1496.46   1241.40   1.0729   
03/01/19   1476.07   1246.89   1.0768   
04/01/19   1440.69   1263.00   1.0886   
05/01/19   1385.25   1272.56   1.0958   
06/01/19   1382.68   1284.69   1.1054   
07/01/19   1285.11   1280.17   1.1018   
07/02/19   1285.84   1280.30   1.1019   1.0743

The formula to calculate capital is ((profit at that point in time-previous profit)/previous casino bankroll+1)*previous capital.

For example, for 8/1/18: ((1134.93-1133.86)/1523.63+1)*1
joter85

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 07:13:40 AM

Well, the difference is quite big from what I actually made and coincidentally it's very near the profits I would have had without fees. I run the same exercise but every month, which should be more accurate than just assuming bankroll was constant since July 25 2018, and I get that returns following your graph would have been 10.19% (bigger than if bankroll had been constant since that date, as I previously thought), while I made only 7.43%:

Date   Bankroll   Profit   Capital if bankroll is Constant during the month   My investment

The formula to calculate capital is ((profit at that point in time-previous profit)/previous casino bankroll+1)*previous capital.

I don't see referer and faucet rewards in your formula?

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Timetwister
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:15:38 AM

What do you mean with that? I'm just using data from your graph. Aren't those supposed to be the profits that investors made (although as I'm saying I made around 70% of that amount)?
joter85

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 07:19:14 AM

What do you mean with that? I'm just using data from your graph. Aren't those supposed to be the profits that investors made (although as I'm saying I made around 70% of that amount)?

Once again, graph is sum of profit investors made. Thats all. Minus all the fees and rewards.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: