Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:55:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ Polygon (MATIC) added! ⭐ Wagering Contest ⭐ Daily Challenges ⭐  (Read 344321 times)
s0lidus

Activity: 930
Merit: 118

CryptoGames: Revamped Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 07:23:01 AM

Well, young people, they blocked the account Ymanie347 , I still didn’t understand why ..The winnings haven’t been displayed for a long time, I can play at first the foundation of the site, generally for a long time. MOD Lutpin: I have to remember. And for you the "ban flies" for nothing .. Previously, when it was, they unban it without question, but here it is on you ..
Well done keep it up ..

And which point I violated for a start, I’ve been playing for a long time, and if it’s not clear from the conclusions, then for the soul ... Well done.
I use Browsec extension for Firefox + 2 computer.

Your account may have been blocked due to faucet abuse. But you can always email support@crypto-games.net for account related issues.

Read this blog for more information about faucet abuse: https://blog.crypto-games.net/2019/08/faucet-usage-and-faucet-abuse-in-depth.html

newbie22

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:24:30 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2019, 07:36:35 AM by newbie22

And what point did I break to begin with ?

Well, young people, they blocked the account Ymanie347 , I still didn’t understand why ..The winnings haven’t been displayed for a long time, I can play at first the foundation of the site, generally for a long time. MOD Lutpin: I have to remember. And for you the "ban flies" for nothing .. Previously, when it was, they unban it without question, but here it is on you ..
Well done keep it up ..
And which point I violated for a start, I’ve been playing for a long time, and if it’s not clear from the conclusions, then for the soul ... Well done.
I use Browsec extension for Firefox + 2 computer.MOD Lutpin: ask who I am and what I play for a long time .. It's just that you have to play with prohibitions through an extension or proxy.

well, judging by this picture http://prntscr.com/otd7qt I'm in full ass %)) well Done , ban just .. Perfectly. . Before even recommended you - your site ..
Even here Ambassador. output devils when 2018-12-05 16:35:06 17320.33162587 DOGE

Your account may have been blocked due to faucet abuse. But you can always email support@crypto-games.net for account related issues.
unsubscribed and more than one letter - perhaps accidentally spamming - Sorry , but it seems you really spoiled my mood and I'm unlikely to play and offer that either on your behalf will not .   Lupin-u Say hi !!! .. Good-bye , sorry that you are so greedy steel %)))
s0lidus

Activity: 930
Merit: 118

CryptoGames: Revamped Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 07:33:57 AM

And what point did I break to begin with ?

Well done keep it up ..
I use Browsec extension for Firefox + 2 computer.MOD Lutpin: ask who I am and what I play for a long time .. It's just that you have to play with prohibitions through an extension or proxy.

well, judging by this picture http://prntscr.com/otd7qt I'm in full ass %)) well Done , ban just .. Perfectly. . Before even recommended you - your site ..
Even here Ambassador. output devils when 2018-12-05 16:35:06 17320.33162587 DOGE

As I mentioned in my previous post: contact support@crypto-games.net for account related issues. What I said there about faucet abuse was an assumption. Only support can make things clear for you. Wink

-edit

Your account was blocked due to faucet abuse and that was explained to you by Crypto-Games Support. That decision is permanent. I'm sorry, there's nothing else that can be done about that.

newbie22

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:37:02 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2019, 07:52:41 AM by newbie22

unsubscribed and more than one letter - perhaps accidentally spamming - Sorry , but it seems you really spoiled my mood and I'm unlikely to play and offer that either on your behalf will not .   Lupin Say hi !!! ..   Good-bye , sorry that you are so greedy steel %)))
And the mood you messed up so sorry ...
GOOOD BUY !!!!!

No longer On your site with your foot , block my account forever and completely then. When you block , though the date of registration would have looked and asked others what and how %)) so Much time to play with you , anything can happen , and that on you you ban give .. Yes, and there is nothing to win, it's called..
Unban is not necessary , and you do not want to do it , so you have me now in my blacklist %))

It is not necessary to unban , and you do not want to . I broke all the same rules, so you have me now in my black list . Very, it is a pity that so change people people in bad side and very quickly such is happening  %))
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 07:58:13 AM

[...] MOD Lutpin: [...] MOD Lutpin: [...] Lupin-u Say hi
[...] Lupin Say hi Good-bye [...]
I got nametagged, hey, that's me. But that's about all I understood from your posts.
I speak English and German, a bit of French and some Japanese. Pick one of those if you want to communicate with me.

Oh, and "good buy". Have a nice life.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
newbie22

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:03:48 AM

MOD Lutpin
I got nametagged, hey, that's me. But that's about all I understood from your posts.
I speak English and German, a bit of French and some Japanese. Pick one of those if you want to communicate with me.

The other name I had was "sloto man" , playing you mostly on slots only ..And for a long time already , and with the translation , sorry , the interpreters badly translated , what would you communicate in understandable for you and me language to convey correctly the idea of conversation .
Okay , ban so ban , very sorry .. Goodbye.
p.s. in General, I now realized that you are handing out bans just like that .
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 08:08:44 AM

[...] and with the translation , sorry , the interpreters badly translated [...]
Well see, maybe you're just not supposed to google-translate your message from Russian to Mandarin into Egyptian hieroglyphs to Sanskrit and then to English.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

joter85

Activity: 395
Merit: 255

crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 09:19:22 AM

MOD Lutpin

The other name I had was "sloto man" , playing you mostly on slots only ..And for a long time already , and with the translation , sorry , the interpreters badly translated , what would you communicate in understandable for you and me language to convey correctly the idea of conversation .

You have more then 22000 faucet requests. Your last deposit was 29.1.2018 and you withdrawn 5 times since then. That is considered farming, and is no longer acceptable by us.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
newbie22

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:20:10 AM

Offtop:
[...] and with the translation , sorry , the interpreters badly translated [...]
Well see, maybe you're just not supposed to google-translate your message from Russian to Mandarin into Egyptian hieroglyphs to Sanskrit and then to English.
Yes, I know and use it, just when writing the text and then translation , I often use "parasitic words" .Russian language is extensive in communication , and many different words .
newbie22

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:25:08 AM

MOD Lutpin

You have more then 22000 faucet requests. Your last deposit was 29.1.2018 and you withdrawn 5 times since then. That is considered farming, and is no longer acceptable by us.
Well then what can I say , cheats you and and if I during this time even to win the more to withdraw nothing and you just got to ban people and mislead . This is not a hoax , if I threw you on Deposit, and that in the end -say that you just had no luck %)) in General ,it is clear that you are scrotal and now trying to justify your rules , warm your hands and remove , or rather ban unwanted people = accounts %)) well Done, if it went to talk , then the meaning you throw on the Deposit something , if you even just ban people ..

ADD : And to you I came to try your luck and soul to play , but if so , then good luck to you to burn faster .. All the more , if you such greedy have become .
joter85

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 09:32:10 AM

MOD Lutpin

Well then what can I say , cheats you and and if I during this time even to win the more to withdraw nothing and you just got to ban people and mislead . This is not a hoax , if I threw you on Deposit, and that in the end -say that you just had no luck %)) in General ,it is clear that you are scrotal and now trying to justify your rules , warm your hands and remove , or rather ban unwanted people = accounts %)) well Done, if it went to talk , then the meaning you throw on the Deposit something , if you even just ban people ..

ADD : And to you I came to try your luck and soul to play , but if so , then good luck to you to burn faster .. All the more , if you such greedy have become .

https://blog.crypto-games.net/2019/08/faucet-usage-and-faucet-abuse-in-depth.html

Translate it in any language that you understand and read.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
newbie22

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:39:56 AM

MOD Lutpin

https://blog.crypto-games.net/2019/08/faucet-usage-and-faucet-abuse-in-depth.html

Coin / Bets   Dice   Slot   BJ   Roulette   Video Poker   Plinko   Mines   Total wagered    Total profit*
BitCoinCash   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0.00000000   0.00000000
BitCoin   25,930   92,199   14   12   13   34   4   2.96363904   -0.11569059
Dash   51   497   0   0   0   0   0   0.77930028   -0.16444428
DogeCoin   9,249   152,729   0   9   84   0   0   7,531,501.12509475   -551,701.73790980
EthereumClassic   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0.00000000   0.00000000
Ethereum   13   100   0   0   0   0   0   0.29181683   0.23997683
NeoGas   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0.00000000   0.00000000
LiteCoin   1,486   2,861   0   0   0   0   0   5.80515179   0.00972837
PlayMoney   11,392   1,105   0   0   0   0   0   6,195,367.74602184   -243,594.33756962
Stratis   0   24   0   0   0   0   0   0.04800000   -0.01320000
Monero   3   10   0   0   0   0   0   0.01108665   -0.00367755

All NOT PROFITs , your banned accounts %))
FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

joter85

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 09:47:49 AM

MOD Lutpin

Coin / Bets   Dice   Slot   BJ   Roulette   Video Poker   Plinko   Mines   Total wagered    Total profit*
DogeCoin   9,249   152,729   0   9   84   0   0   7,531,501.12509475   -551,701.73790980
PlayMoney   11,392   1,105   0   0   0   0   0   6,195,367.74602184   -243,594.33756962

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

https://www.crypto-games.net/terms

8.3. Continuous withdrawing of earnings from faucet is forbidden and leads to your account being blocked. Detailed rules about faucet usage are available in this blogpost.

If you plan to waste any more of our time, you can mail us at trashcan@crypto-games.net

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
newbie22

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:37:38 AM

MOD Lutpin

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

https://www.crypto-games.net/terms

8.3. Continuous withdrawing of earnings from faucet is forbidden and leads to your account being blocked. Detailed rules about faucet usage are available in this blogpost.

If you plan to waste any more of our time, you can mail us at trashcan@crypto-games.net
That's what you do , send people away for a long time , sending me here trashcan@crypto-games.net %)) scammers do the same , just give a ban and unsubscribe from the rules sent ..
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 10:51:52 AM

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD
scammers do the same
Do me the favor and point out where exactly the fraud happens here? How exactly have you been scammed?
You were able to use the site, and now you are no longer welcome. It's a private website, and their good right to refuse their service to you.
Even without any reason, that would be something you'd simply have to accept.
But that's not the case here, is it? You were given a reason, your account was shut down according to a rule in the ToS (8.3), the same ToS that you have agreed to when creating your account.
You agreed to this exact situation being the result of your behaviour, yet didn't change your behaviour, nor accept the inevitable consequences of it now.
What's your endgame here? What do you want to achieve with your posts? Other than sounding like a lunatic and probably annoying nearly everyone reading along in this thread.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

newbie22

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:57:38 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2019, 11:08:51 AM by newbie22

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD
scammers do the same
Do me the favor and point out where exactly the fraud happens here? How exactly have you been scammed?
You were able to use the site, and now you are no longer welcome. It's a private website, and their good right to refuse their service to you.
Even without any reason, that would be something you'd simply have to accept.
But that's not the case here, is it? You were given a reason, your account was shut down according to a rule in the ToS (8.3), the same ToS that you have agreed to when creating your account.
You agreed to this exact situation being the result of your behaviour, yet didn't change your behaviour, nor accept the inevitable consequences of it now.
What's your endgame here? What do you want to achieve with your posts? Other than sounding like a lunatic and probably annoying nearly everyone reading along in this thread.
And even not won anything from you, you are considered to be honest , that is lying , they say, and once again , if you frauds, then you are see my list profit where I have won something , and when after. once I vyvadil what time and so much time to play with you , you just decided to unsubscribe from me , throw it on the street %))
Chat messages: 806
Faucet requests: 22624
Friends invited: 1
Tips and rain sent: 51
Tips and rain received: 181
and
For so long even 1/3 not to win and that is not a Scam %))

Even sending here trashcan@crypto-games.net what do you think , I do not know what to read in English that , or do not know what the word "trash" means . You just decided to throw me in the trash and everything , that is to get rid of me.

I you have already so much time already play and when tried to even communicate personally with you and spoke and you would still decided so to do , simply sweep "in garbage." You have a good relationship to the players.

So now for this attitude , you can understand what you are and who you are .. I hope you know %))

P. s. of Course, I not conflict but sometimes can break, so pardon me, if something not so with my hand .
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 11:12:16 AM

And even not won anything from you [...] my list profit where I have won something
That's misleading, because your gambling statistics only include bet wins and bet losses, those statistics you post do not include the 22,624 faucets you have claimed.
Saying you haven't won anything is a lie, when you made 5 withdrawals since 2018, while playing from faucets. How could you have withdrawn 5 times without winning anything?

Even sending here trashcan@crypto-games.net what do you think , I do not know what to read in English that , or do not know what the word "trash" means . You just decided to throw me in the trash and everything , that is to get rid of me.
Yes, they want to get rid of you. You are no longer welcome. That's the point of blocking your account, to get rid of you.
You have been given the reason for that decision several times, by different people, yet you refuse to accept what was explained to you in detail over and over.
What do you propose they do now? Continue to tell you the same thing again and again? Nothing you argue will change the decision. Heck, you even said yourself you do not want to be unblocked.
So why continue spamming? Why get upset over the statement that any mail regarding this topic will go into the trash, since it has been decided and that decision is final?

I you have already so much time already play and when tried to even communicate personally with you and spoke and you would still decided so to do , simply sweep "in garbage." You have a good relationship to the players.
It's not about a relationship with players, you no longer are one. You're not welcome anymore.
It's about people failing to accept decisions and wasting everyone's time by asking the same things again and again.
You insisting on a point where you have no legs to stand on is a waste of everyone's time. Time the support could use better to help players in actual need of support.
There's no point in further answering your mails to support, because you ignore anything they say anyway, as it doesn't fit your personal opinion, and you refuse to accept any other standpoint.

P.s. Of course, I'm non-confrontational , but sometimes can break so forgive me if something is wrong on my part .
Where do I even start?!

So now for this attitude , you can understand what you are and who you are .. I hope you know %))
I doubt that. You don't seem to understand English and judging the intention of my posts based on the google-translated versions of my posts is a ridiculous thing to attempt.

For your next post, think about what you want to post first, then write a proper post, and post it once you are done. Maybe even go as far as formatting it in a proper way.
Those edits do not help the readability of your posts. It's already hard enough to understand you as it is.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

newbie22

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 01:52:00 PM

Well, you yourself wrote and confirmed my words that your site is fraudulent, that is, that you are deceiving the people. In the last year of the game, I didn’t win anything at the expense of the crane. I could not even return my invested funds back after, even after such a long time. Even at least I could not win to withdraw funds.Take for example the last 2 years.

I would have invested, or rather would have credited any funds to the deposit, if I was sure that I would ever return them back. And since I invested a lot on a deposit, even after that, I could not go to “zero” on deposits / payments.

Regarding the account, it’s a pity to lose, of course, such an account as I had, still it was in good standing and you can even tell me.

Here it seems to me that you should somehow take this into account when writing your rules.

Regarding the request to ban the account, I did not ask, I just wrote that you still will not unblock my account.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 03:33:09 PM

Congratulations to locyn816 for absolutely tearing it up with the Ethereum bets today.

Almost 6 ETH ($1,200) earned in just 30 minutes. Maybe I should quit my job and just play Dice for a living like locyn816.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:31:58 PM

BTC Lottery round 398 ends in 14hrs!

First place
0.005120 BTC

Second place
0.000960 BTC

Third place
0.000320 BTC

Total tickets (of all players)

Price per ticket
0.000100 BTC

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to: