Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want the Mining Profit share program?
Yes - 15 (88.2%)
No - 2 (11.8%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRDR] Trader Coin - Decentralized - Profit Share program First payout 9/10  (Read 56160 times)
xaznarrac

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:16:26 PM

Are people really selling low

Cryptocurrencyboard.com Dedicated to helping cryptocurrency newcomers.
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:17:05 PM

hehehe......0.01 BTC sure isn't lowballing it.

but anyways the idea is sound in that if folks lowball a coin it'll have a hell of a fight to climb, but if they start it out high, the market itself will find parity with value.

Agree. Lets work on this together. (I know easier said than done but worth saying).

I have had enough of the ico,ipo,scams and dumps.

This is a miners coin and lets do our best to keep it that way.

Congrats on the nice launch Trader Coin.

Thank you and I hope we can grow this coin together.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:18:38 PM

Are people really selling low

Two buys at 0.00999990
So that is for everyone else to say if it is low or not. But I am pretty excited to see the first trades happening.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:20:34 PM

Good chance for a cheap buy.
I think TRDR will not be cheaper than 0.01.

I hoped this is where we would start. We can build off of .01 and move up. If everyone pitches in like they have in the first 3 hours I just might as a community member have to bring firecoin's in wallet trading over once's it is complete.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:37:30 PM

Nice I was about to quote someone but the mod's took care of it. Thank you Mod's
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:44:28 PM

Nice I was about to quote someone but the mod's took care of it. Thank you Mod's

I deleted the post myself because I thought better about getting involved.  If you want to drag me back into the thread let me know.  I'll be happy to oblige.  
JustBob

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:48:56 PM

*L*..........you need to hire me on as a promo man/consultant
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:49:24 PM

I deleted the post myself because I thought better about getting involved.  If you want to drag me back into the thread let me know.  I'll be happy to oblige.  What's the pre-mine address?

Well thank you for deleting it. I just didn't care for the name calling. You can see it by looking at the rich list. But I will still post it for you. Tnsf1RsHPRh5dUWEahkTcjxi4xbpQ46qcH
As long as you keep it respectful you are free to debate the premine. I am not hiding. I have not said I will not touch the premine or anything like that. But you can see I have not touched it. I have no interest in killing this coin.
JakeThePanda

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:53:00 PM

I deleted the post myself because I thought better about getting involved.  If you want to drag me back into the thread let me know.  I'll be happy to oblige.  What's the pre-mine address?

Well thank you for deleting it. I just didn't care for the name calling. You can see it by looking at the rich list. But I will still post it for you. Tnsf1RsHPRh5dUWEahkTcjxi4xbpQ46qcH
As long as you keep it respectful you are free to debate the premine. I am not hiding. I have not said I will not touch the premine or anything like that. But you can see I have not touched it. I have no interest in killing this coin.

I personally think it would be right to wait at least 30 days before selling and if it's worth a decent amount you should use some for promotion or other development.  After 30 days it would still be 5-6% of the total, but it's a more respectable % than it is right now.  What do you say?
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:58:15 PM

I personally think it would be right to wait at least 30 days before selling and if it's worth a decent amount you should use some for promotion or other development.  After 30 days it would still be 5-6% of the total, but it's a more respectable % than it is right now.  What do you say?

I will not say I am going to do anything with it. because I launched with the specific premine and people can buy or avoid based on info I have given them I did not hide it. It is just like I do not tell anyone else what to do with their coins. I have stated this will be a community driven coin It will not revolve around me after the launch.
JakeThePanda

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:04:27 PM

I deleted the post myself because I thought better about getting involved.  If you want to drag me back into the thread let me know.  I'll be happy to oblige.  What's the pre-mine address?

I personally think it would be right to wait at least 30 days before selling and if it's worth a decent amount you should use some for promotion or other development.  After 30 days it would still be 5-6% of the total, but it's a more respectable % than it is right now.  What do you say?

I will not say I am going to do anything with it. because I launched with the specific premine and people can buy or avoid based on info I have given them I did not hide it. It is just like I do not tell anyone else what to do with their coins. I have stated this will be a community driven coin It will not revolve around me after the launch.

Well, that's unfortunate that you can't even agree to 30 days. It just confirms to me what you really had in mind the whole time.  If others want to fall for it and buy your coins at ridiculously high prices, then that's there business I guess.  I warned everyone and said my piece.  Good luck to you and everyone that's puts their hard earned BTC into this coin.  

Pre-mine address is Tnsf1RsHPRh5dUWEahkTcjxi4xbpQ46qcH
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:20:38 PM

I deleted the post myself because I thought better about getting involved.  If you want to drag me back into the thread let me know.  I'll be happy to oblige.  What's the pre-mine address?

I personally think it would be right to wait at least 30 days before selling and if it's worth a decent amount you should use some for promotion or other development.  After 30 days it would still be 5-6% of the total, but it's a more respectable % than it is right now.  What do you say?

Well, that's unfortunate that you can't even agree to 30 days. It just confirms to me what you really had in mind the whole time.  If others want to fall for it and buy your coins at ridiculously high prices, then that's there business I guess.  I warned everyone and said my piece.  Good luck to you and everyone that's puts their hard earned BTC into this coin.  

Pre-mine address is Tnsf1RsHPRh5dUWEahkTcjxi4xbpQ46qcH
My point is I am not going to commit to anything for when I sell the coin. When ever I do sell I will not just dump all 5k on the market. I have not used an anonymous username. I am still the lead developer of Firecoin so I am not going to do something so crazy that would kill 2 coins at once. Ask around about money I have put into Firecoin. They know I will not make a new coin just to dump on everyone and end up hurting that coin. You guys will be able to take it out on me because I am not hiding who I am. I am POD 4 out of 5 on firecoin and I hope soon to be here once crypto asia catches up. So that would ruin my name for good if I do something stupid. But I may want to sell coins I do not know when or how many. It might be all slowly I might hold all I dont really know at this point. The only thing I do know is I am not stupid enough to sell all coins at once and crush the market.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:03:34 AM

5 hours in we have multiple pools. 1 exchange and everything seems to be running pretty smoothly. I am pretty happy with the launch so far.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:07:45 AM

all these people are just worried that you might do it before they do
and make no mistake there are people mininh this coin with huge hashrates
intending to do just that. It always amuses me how its usually the very same gimps who
are the dumpers that are the ones that give developers grief especially ones that have nothing
to hide and spell it out for everyone from the word go.
You have given a pretty frank OP on what is expected and those that don't like it should
not even be in here questioning you its really as simple
as that. Good luck i'm mining simply because its an interesting experiment,
and will see what happens.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
JakeThePanda

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:12:06 AM

intending to do just that. It always amuses me how its usually the very same gimps who
are the dumpers that are the ones that give developers grief especially ones that have nothing
You have given a pretty frank OP on what is expected and those that don't like it should

I'm not a miner and never have been. I've stated that plenty of times on the forums.  Stop being such a shill.  I have no intention of mining or buying this coin. It always amuses me that the same gimps always try to shoot down the people that want to warn people about potential scams.  Do you know why that is?  It's because people like you are either part of the scam or in on another one.  Don't incite me if you want me to leave this thread.
crimealone

Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:13:21 AM

Hmm, so firecoin dev plus clustercoin lover starts another coin... Awesome!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
glen123
Legendary

Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:17:23 AM

I'm not a miner and never have been. I've stated that plenty of times on the forums.  Stop being such a shill.  I have no intention of mining or buying this coin. It always amuses me that the same gimps always try to shoot down the people that want to warn people about potential scams.  Do you know why that is?  It's because people like you are either part of the scam or in on another one.  Don't incite me if you want me to leave this thread.

what about doing to create your OWN coin ?
Then People can decide whats good or bad.
JakeThePanda

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:23:14 AM

I don't want to create my own coin.  I don't see how I could possibly make something better than the most innovative coins that are already launched.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:30:19 AM

Hmm, so firecoin dev plus clustercoin lover starts another coin... Awesome!

How am I a cluster coin lover? Because I have posted that if he meets the requirements to receive his BTC then he should be paid? I am down big on it because I didn't think people would push the price of the ICO down 80% with in 3 days. I bought in at 7500 and 8000 because I thought it was low enough. So no I am not a fan of how it was run. I also would love for him to leave some of the BTC in escrow. However I will not bash him for not doing it.

On the trader coin front I have been nothing but honest with everyone. I have not hidden a pre mine I didn't insta mine I still have all coins in premine address. I have used a real username. But yet because I have a .05% premine it is a horrible thing and I have lost some of the community's trust. All things I have addressed and talk openly about. Don't you think if I was trying to screw people I would avoid the topic? Heck wouldn't I want to say look at trader coin it will print you $100 everyday you held it. I would do something to pump the price and then dump. Not say it is up to the community to make this coin what it wants.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:34:05 AM

I don't want to create my own coin.  I don't see how I could possibly make something better than the most innovative coins that are already launched.

Just think if everyone said this after BTC. Development would have ended. Yes there is no knew tech here right now but something might come from it. This coin is meant to see if people can handle a decentralized coin. But we are now playing the debate game because I put a premine in. I thought .05% of the coin was a small amount for my time and effort.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: