Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want the Mining Profit share program?
Yes - 15 (88.2%)
No - 2 (11.8%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRDR] Trader Coin - Decentralized - Profit Share program First payout 9/10  (Read 56157 times)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:08:56 PM

Hey guys, tons of shit smears all over the place. What is innovative about this coin and why should I buy it?

nothing technically innovative, but it's a coin designed to be traded. It also is rather rare. 1 coin per block, will take years for there to be substantial holdings. The idea is a coin for trading, specifically, and scarce enough to be valuable for that. The other idea is something for a community to get behind and develop services and avenues of commerce without the explicit support of the dev, leaving him to concentrate on keeping the coin working good.

It's a serve. Will you return it?
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:17:16 PM

Hey guys, tons of shit smears all over the place. What is innovative about this coin and why should I buy it?

nothing technically innovative, but it's a coin designed to be traded. It also is rather rare. 1 coin per block, will take years for there to be substantial holdings. The idea is a coin for trading, specifically, and scarce enough to be valuable for that. The other idea is something for a community to get behind and develop services and avenues of commerce without the explicit support of the dev, leaving him to concentrate on keeping the coin working good.

It's a serve. Will you return it?

You had just a little typo. It is 2 coins per block. The rest is true. I want this coin to not revolve around me. I have said from the beginning because I want it to be decentralized. Also as you guys can see I am still going to be an active member in the community and there is no funny business with this coin. You can go take your chance with all the other new coins that may have scam developer or promise the world and will pump the coin but then when they dont come through on their promise the value tanks and you have to hope you get out soon enough. Statistics say most of you will not get out of those coins soon enough and you will loose money on them. Or you can come here help grow the community and thus the value of the coin. Obviously there is always a chance to lose money in trading but it will not be because the developer ran away, the developer scammed us on an ICO the developer promised the world but gave us nothing. And for anyone watching the price right now remember we are only 2 days old. Alot of coins are not even listed at this point in the coins life.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:45:13 PM

I am also doing a Twiter give away. https://twitter.com/TraderCoin1/status/504338369233444864
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:04:08 PM

IRC give-away is over. Hope you all enjoyed
damm315er

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:30:08 AM

If you want popularity because of ease of trade, get the syscoin wallet source, and integrate the changes into this one.
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:50:41 AM

If you want popularity because of ease of trade, get the syscoin wallet source, and integrate the changes into this one.

I second that, great idea. Merge mine this coin with syscoin, you'll have more miners.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:18:57 AM

I second that, great idea. Merge mine this coin with syscoin, you'll have more miners.

Great Idea. I will look into it. Unless someone else can look into it.
anarchyx914

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:54:09 AM

Wait a minute..

I'm a little late to the train, but...

Did I just see a new coin created with a known developer from another successful coin as the main dev? And he didn't setup a false identity?

Crypto might just be heading in the right direction.. A Sliver of hope.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:15:59 AM

That wont work,

You will need a team to integrate and sustain issues that can only be solved by someone who has created the code or has atleast 3 months experience with it. By then syscoin will have integrated more features leaving the rest behind... its always a bad idea to copy code and claim it to be your "new feature" without any innovation.. this is why most alts fail because they copy bitcoin without any innovation.. best thing to do is to try to build your own features your own way.. let the market lead you to the truth.
sunerok

Activity: 629

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 06:04:01 AM

Wait a minute..

I'm a little late to the train, but...

Did I just see a new coin created with a known developer from another successful coin as the main dev? And he didn't setup a false identity?

Crypto might just be heading in the right direction.. A Sliver of hope.

right? couple of solid coins have been coming out lately amongst the garbage..

i think this and root can become coins that are valued in the several dollar range.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
zugvogel21

Activity: 995

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 07:59:07 AM

hi guys.

I think the first thing we need to solve is the net work size. I looked this morning and its 500mhs 30 MHS will bring you over 200 coins...

We need a stronger network to justify our price at the moment otherwise mining will be and will stay cheaper pushing our price further and further down.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:43:29 PM

Ehy guys where are you?
we have started at 1ghs hashrate with this pool!!,!,,,,!,!,,,,!
Excellent!!!
Pool is open!
 Cool

Yea now those small miners could come back and get coins if they want.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:50:01 PM

hi guys.

I think the first thing we need to solve is the net work size. I looked this morning and its 500mhs 30 MHS will bring you over 200 coins...

We need a stronger network to justify our price at the moment otherwise mining will be and will stay cheaper pushing our price further and further down.

It is a catch 22. We need stronger network for higher price but we need higher price for a stronger network. We could probably solve it buy saying we will be updated to this great new fake feature that we are close to completing and will change the world. So far this coin is proving people want promise that raise the price of a coin even though most of those promises will be broken and most members will lose money on those Pump and dumps.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:09:28 PM

hi guys.

It is a catch 22. We need stronger network for higher price but we need higher price for a stronger network. We could probably solve it buy saying we will be updated to this great new fake feature that we are close to completing and will change the world. So far this coin is proving people want promise that raise the price of a coin even though most of those promises will be broken and most members will lose money on those Pump and dumps.

It's good enough for me. I'm mining right now, didn't feel like competing with GH a couple days ago.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:17:18 PM

hi guys.

It's good enough for me. I'm mining right now, didn't feel like competing with GH a couple days ago.

Thanks for the support
upsndowns

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:19:27 PM

Scrypt algo? why not X11?
zugvogel21

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 04:31:49 PM

hi guys.

Thanks for the support

Yes its very tricky. Maybe Walls and a network push may help.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:40:06 PM

Scrypt algo? why not X11?

I debated x11. But I was hoping to bring in bigger investors into the coin also. Those who have ASIC.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:44:04 PM

hi guys.

Thanks for the support

So far I have thrown BTC at renting hash to make sure to keep the coin stable as well as try to keep coins out of dumpers hands that will sell for so low. However I do not want to take too much out and I want to allow small miners the chance for coins but I am also trying to help support this coin. Just like I Have bought some coins on CCEX. And I have given tons of coins away on Twtter and IRC chat. I hope that me showing I use my own money just like I have done on firecoin will gain trust with those of you that have doubted me because of the .05% premine.
zugvogel21

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 05:05:13 PM

hi guys.

Thanks for the support

So far I have thrown BTC at renting hash to make sure to keep the coin stable as well as try to keep coins out of dumpers hands that will sell for so low. However I do not want to take too much out and I want to allow small miners the chance for coins but I am also trying to help support this coin. Just like I Have bought some coins on CCEX. And I have given tons of coins away on Twtter and IRC chat. I hope that me showing I use my own money just like I have done on firecoin will gain trust with those of you that have doubted me because of the .05% premine.

You are doing a great job keep it up. I like what I am seeing.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: