Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 10:31:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want the Mining Profit share program?
Yes - 15 (88.2%)
No - 2 (11.8%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRDR] Trader Coin - Decentralized - Profit Share program First payout 9/10  (Read 56193 times)
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:26:57 AM

Announcement
So I will through out the first Idea for people to vote on for the coin. Kind of how I hope to see this coin evolve. Now of course it does not have to be done like this but just an idea f how. Also this idea doesn't have to be accepted. So the question is,

Do you guys want something similar to what I have just started on Firecoin? The mining Profit Share program?

It would be me donating the Hash from 50 Mh/s hashlet on the Zen pool. So it is free for everyone to enroll but you have to meat the requirements (min coins and send the sign up email) Now this will not make you rich but it will pay you to hold your coins. Please Vote and ask any question you might have about it.
Here is more info on how it is run over there.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762263.0

For those who want more info here. Currently the miner for Firecoin is making about $12 a day.($360 a month) So split that amongst the user enrolled and that is all money you get for just holding the coin. Not to bad of pay out for holding a coin.

I'm in over here as well.  Got buy orders for both fire and trader to get the numbers I need to support both coins....just because i think you're a cool ass dude:-)
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:39:49 AM

Announcement
So I will through out the first Idea for people to vote on for the coin. Kind of how I hope to see this coin evolve. Now of course it does not have to be done like this but just an idea f how. Also this idea doesn't have to be accepted. So the question is,

Do you guys want something similar to what I have just started on Firecoin? The mining Profit Share program?

It would be me donating the Hash from 50 Mh/s hashlet on the Zen pool. So it is free for everyone to enroll but you have to meat the requirements (min coins and send the sign up email) Now this will not make you rich but it will pay you to hold your coins. Please Vote and ask any question you might have about it.
Here is more info on how it is run over there.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762263.0

For those who want more info here. Currently the miner for Firecoin is making about $12 a day.($360 a month) So split that amongst the user enrolled and that is all money you get for just holding the coin. Not to bad of pay out for holding a coin.

I'm in over here as well.  Got buy orders for both fire and trader to get the numbers I need to support both coins....just because i think you're a cool ass dude:-)

Well thank you very much.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:49:24 AM

watching....

I can't vote on the pool thing... I am still mining the coin. Especially now the difficulty has dropped and more coins/hour.  Mining this coin is still profitable even at these low prices.

You can vote on it. Maybe I need to explain a little better what this is.

Mining profit share program- I have zenpool hashlet's that I bought from GAW miners. These miners are basically you buy a certain amount of hash power form them. I mine them on there exclusive ZENpool which avg payout has been about .00064xxx BTC per MH/s per day. They mine what ever scrypt coins they choose they dont tell us and sell it for BTC. All payouts are BTC. What I am proposing here is what I am doing with Firecoin. People have to meet a certain number of coin therefore it is exclusive and gives a goal for people. You then send me an email with both your trader and BTC address. You have to send me 1 TRDR with it tx id when you sign up to verify your account. You can either elect to donate that coin and 100% of these donations(or any future to address that would be set up) go to paying for more hash for the pool. Or you can elect for me to return the coin. You then have to keep a minimum amount of coin in your address or you will be removed from the program. Payouts are based on your % of coins out of the total coins. ie: 10k TRDR enrolled you have 1k you would then get 10% of the payout.

This costs you nothing to enroll. You get paid to hold the coins and you still have the coins to sell any time you wish.
zugvogel21

Activity: 995

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 10:30:58 AM

watching....

I can't vote on the pool thing... I am still mining the coin. Especially now the difficulty has dropped and more coins/hour.  Mining this coin is still profitable even at these low prices.

You can vote on it. Maybe I need to explain a little better what this is.

Mining profit share program- I have zenpool hashlet's that I bought from GAW miners. These miners are basically you buy a certain amount of hash power form them. I mine them on there exclusive ZENpool which avg payout has been about .00064xxx BTC per MH/s per day. They mine what ever scrypt coins they choose they dont tell us and sell it for BTC. All payouts are BTC. What I am proposing here is what I am doing with Firecoin. People have to meet a certain number of coin therefore it is exclusive and gives a goal for people. You then send me an email with both your trader and BTC address. You have to send me 1 TRDR with it tx id when you sign up to verify your account. You can either elect to donate that coin and 100% of these donations(or any future to address that would be set up) go to paying for more hash for the pool. Or you can elect for me to return the coin. You then have to keep a minimum amount of coin in your address or you will be removed from the program. Payouts are based on your % of coins out of the total coins. ie: 10k TRDR enrolled you have 1k you would then get 10% of the payout.

This costs you nothing to enroll. You get paid to hold the coins and you still have the coins to sell any time you wish.

I have somebody who has 160 MHS script a sic. I could speak with him and ask if he would be willing to put his miner there all the time. The earnings are better for him if they stay stable at 0.00064.

Kind regards

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:40:03 PM

Just an update so people don't panic. I am running errands today so as soon as I get home I will catch up on questions. In the meantime go check out firecoins's new wallet. Let me know if you want similar here.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:46:32 PM

Just an update so people don't panic. I am running errands today so as soon as I get home I will catch up on questions. In the meantime go check out firecoins's new wallet. Let me know if you want similar here.

Why can't all developers be as transparent as you are with the community? Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to tradercoin thus far. I will do my best to help increase the exposure to this coin.

Because it is easier to make money by hiding. You can say what you want to make price go higher and there is no way to hold them too it. Then they dump and go to next coin.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:49:58 PM

Just an update on coin count. 30k total TRDR on the market.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:14:47 PM

Reserved
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:17:33 PM

Reserved

Oh boy. My guess is it is based on the price. I better make sure my Premine still shows in the correct address.
SkyValeey

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:24:46 PM

First time I see Dev who act like his coin = shit, because he's surprised by "reserved" haha  Grin
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:30:45 PM

First time I see Dev who act like his coin = shit, because he's surprised by "reserved" haha  Grin

No I was just joking and figured a FUD post about how mad someone is because the price is down.
SkyValeey

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:41:29 PM

Haha ok, sorry if this was rude:))
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:16:23 AM

Looking at how it the price is moving it almost looks like someone is gathering coins but trying to not make price go up at this point. Hmmm I wonder what they could be doing.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:57:16 PM

I've been working on a new look for TRDR. Let me know what you guys think

I like it
SkyValeey

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:47:11 PM

Guys don't sell coins for peanuts. Coin has really low actual supply, there's no fast flood by new coins, market cap is extreme low - yesterday was 5btc (~2400 $), today it's bigger but still this is extreme low. If all of holders won't sell at XX k prices, and miners will hold, this coin will hit nice rise.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:47:59 PM

Just an FYI for those who doubt I will pay out if we put this profit share program over here at Trader coin. Make sure you watch Firecoin today. I will be sending out payments soon.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702951.540
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:49:09 PM

Guys don't sell coins for peanuts. Coin has really low actual supply, there's no fast flood by new coins, market cap is extreme low - yesterday was 5btc (~2400 $), today it's bigger but still this is extreme low. If all of holders won't sell at XX k prices, and miners will hold, this coin will hit nice rise.

It really looks like some people are trying to get cheap coins. Just watching some of the bids and sells last night was interesting.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:55:04 PM

I've been working on a new look for TRDR. Let me know what you guys think

I like it

Looks nice, but it kinds of resemblance the Dell logo Smiley
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:57:01 PM

It really looks like some people are trying to get cheap coins. Just watching some of the bids and sells last night was interesting.

Someone's willing to spend 0.04BTC for 800 TRDR on CEX. It's like a week+ worth of mining at 100Mhs buddy! Grin Grin Grin
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:59:57 PM

Someone's willing to spend 0.04BTC for 800 TRDR on CEX. It's like a week+ worth of mining at 100Mhs buddy! Grin Grin Grin

I was watching Bittrex. And someone would put in a 1000 TRDR+ sell wall and would make sure their buy orders were just 1 higher then the highest to make the bots dump into them. Then the sell wall would go away. Then a bit later they would do it again. There was a big spread so the lowest sell was around 39k but they were getting people to sell at 12k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: