Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:06:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582897 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:49:55 PM

Congrats on you amazing progress! I've been a supporter since buying in at the pre-sale, stuck it out through Moolah, and have never failed to defend/support when needed. Excellent work, truly market moving stuff, thanks!

RJF 

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:54:28 PM

Nice Live stream yesterday guys I liked the idea very much.

And I also like the Idea that when I buy this coin I can eventually buy something very cool on the marketplace;)

But 1 question you said yesterday in the video this marketplace is going to have no central authority that is going to control what is being offered.

And you can sell everything you want, does this mean people are going to come off the tor network, and start selling drugs and weapons on this marketplace?

And if that is the case, shouldn't we be afraid that like the Fbi want to kill the marketplace, if that is going to happen?
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 03:10:53 PM

Congrats on you amazing progress! I've been a supporter since buying in at the pre-sale, stuck it out through Moolah, and have never failed to defend/support when needed. Excellent work, truly market moving stuff, thanks!

RJF 

Thank you very much. It has been a long road but we're here for the long term, hope (new) people realize that  Smiley

Nice Live stream yesterday guys I liked the idea very much.

And I also like the Idea that when I buy this coin I can eventually buy something very cool on the marketplace;)

But 1 question you said yesterday in the video this marketplace is going to have no central authority that is going to control what is being offered.

And you can sell everything you want, does this mean people are going to come off the tor network, and start selling drugs and weapons on this marketplace?

And if that is the case, shouldn't we be afraid that like the Fbi want to kill the marketplace, if that is going to happen?

Thank you, and good question. Because the Syscoin marketplace is fully decentralized if someone (like the FBI) wanted to take down and item / the marketplace they would somehow have to take out every single syscoin node on the network to take down the marketplace. This is a near impossible feat I'd say as new nodes can always be stood up, the attacker would have to DDoS the entire network and any new nodes coming online and/or try a fork attack (and our merge mining with bitcoin will mean a very high hashrate that should insulate from that as well.)

On another note- I'm up and working on fixing that MacOS Beta build, thanks everyone for your patience. I will have this up and post to notify people ASAP.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:13:38 PM

hahah, looks that team lololol ,whats the point , tell me where is the special things

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 03:53:38 PM

hahah, looks that team lololol ,whats the point , tell me where is the special things

A 100% FULLY Decentralized Marketplace built right onto the blockchain and useable directly in your wallet. Unless you've seen the Shade wallet before, you've never seen anything like this as it is a first:

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:03:02 PM

A 100% FULLY Decentralized Marketplace built right onto the blockchain and useable directly in your wallet. Unless you've seen the Shade wallet before, you've never seen anything like this as it is a first:

I really like the wallet.

And 100% FULLY Decentralized.  Cool

We will be soon in the TOP 10 on Coinmarketcap.
nickenburg

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:07:06 PM

Thank you, and good question. Because the Syscoin marketplace is fully decentralized if someone (like the FBI) wanted to take down and item / the marketplace they would somehow have to take out every single syscoin node on the network to take down the marketplace. This is a near impossible feat I'd say as new nodes can always be stood up, the attacker would have to DDoS the entire network and any new nodes coming online and/or try a fork attack (and our merge mining with bitcoin will mean a very high hashrate that should insulate from that as well.)

On another note- I'm up and working on fixing that MacOS Beta build, thanks everyone for your patience. I will have this up and post to notify people ASAP.

Ok that is very nice, I imagine there will also be sold a lot of illegal stuff then Cheesy
Then there would also be no point to arrest the makers because they cant take it down anyway.

They could try to arrest the buyer and seller in the real world, but that would probably be hard.

I like to see where this is going imma buy me some more sys Cheesy

ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:12:49 PM

Ok that is very nice, I imagine there will also be sold a lot of illegal stuff then Cheesy
Then there would also be no point to arrest the makers because they cant take it down anyway.

They could try to arrest the buyer and seller in the real world, but that would probably be hard.

I would sell the FBI my coins,

but only for the price of 100 Dollar per 1 Coin.  Smiley
fmz89
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:14:25 PM

tell me why ppl need a wallet and install it i meant download the chain,to much process .....  it wont work for normal ppl.  Sad Sad Sad
less hope for adoption, see where it goes  Huh Huh

███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:18:32 PM

tell me why ppl need a wallet and install it i meant download the chain,to much process .....  it wont work for normal ppl.  Sad Sad Sad

This is only the first step, in the future you can go to the marketplace via a smartphone or web.

From the Dev:

"Thank you, its been a long time in the works and we want to make it look better but enabling the functionality in-wallet was our first goal. We fully plan on releasing access to the marketplace via both web and mobile apps. For web we already have this almost complete via a project we call "Blockmarket". We need to update Blockmarket for Syscoin 2.0 but it will be ready soon after launch and it is a standalone web front end that can connect to a single marketplace on the Syscoin network or provide an "umbrella" marketplace that shows listings from multiple markets on the Syscoin  network all under the same roof. This project is in addition to our eBay/Etsy integrations and ecommerce plugins. All of Syscoin 2.0's APIs are public, so while the Syscoin team will be building these things, there is nothing stopping other devs from beating us to it or building integrations for platforms we may not be targeting immediately. "

Thank you, its been a long time in the works and we want to make it look better but enabling the functionality in-wallet was our first goal. We fully plan on releasing access to the marketplace via both web and mobile apps. For web we already have this almost complete via a project we call "Blockmarket". We need to update Blockmarket for Syscoin 2.0 but it will be ready soon after launch and it is a standalone web front end that can connect to a single marketplace on the Syscoin network or provide an "umbrella" marketplace that shows listings from multiple markets on the Syscoin  network all under the same roof. This project is in addition to our eBay/Etsy integrations and ecommerce plugins. All of Syscoin 2.0's APIs are public, so while the Syscoin team will be building these things, there is nothing stopping other devs from beating us to it or building integrations for platforms we may not be targeting immediately.

striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:20:04 PM

You already know ppl are gonna start drop-shipping deep web listing lol Wink Congrats team! Watch the show last night, great performance and responses keep up the good work the whales made my day with the dump!

fmz89
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:21:43 PM

This is only the first step, in the future you can go to the marketplace via a smartphone or web.

From the Dev:

"Thank you, its been a long time in the works and we want to make it look better but enabling the functionality in-wallet was our first goal. We fully plan on releasing access to the marketplace via both web and mobile apps. For web we already have this almost complete via a project we call "Blockmarket". We need to update Blockmarket for Syscoin 2.0 but it will be ready soon after launch and it is a standalone web front end that can connect to a single marketplace on the Syscoin network or provide an "umbrella" marketplace that shows listings from multiple markets on the Syscoin  network all under the same roof. This project is in addition to our eBay/Etsy integrations and ecommerce plugins. All of Syscoin 2.0's APIs are public, so while the Syscoin team will be building these things, there is nothing stopping other devs from beating us to it or building integrations for platforms we may not be targeting immediately. "

Thank you, its been a long time in the works and we want to make it look better but enabling the functionality in-wallet was our first goal. We fully plan on releasing access to the marketplace via both web and mobile apps. For web we already have this almost complete via a project we call "Blockmarket". We need to update Blockmarket for Syscoin 2.0 but it will be ready soon after launch and it is a standalone web front end that can connect to a single marketplace on the Syscoin network or provide an "umbrella" marketplace that shows listings from multiple markets on the Syscoin  network all under the same roof. This project is in addition to our eBay/Etsy integrations and ecommerce plugins. All of Syscoin 2.0's APIs are public, so while the Syscoin team will be building these things, there is nothing stopping other devs from beating us to it or building integrations for platforms we may not be targeting immediately.

api integration it will  be long time from now i guess

███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:23:14 PM

You already know ppl are gonna start drop-shipping deep web listing lol Wink Congrats team! Watch the show last night, great performance and responses keep up the good work the whales made my day with the dump!

When this will be in the news, then we can get a million audience that has nothing to do with crypto.

Or even some big company, than this thing will erupt.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:24:43 PM

From the Dev:

api integration it will  be long time from now i guess

aha, because you are in the dev team right?  Roll Eyes

Do you know how far they are with the development? That are not some kids, that make this for fun.
fmz89
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:28:06 PM

let see one month from now, api&web

███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:38:01 PM

I bet it wont take so long.

THere is working a huge professional dev Team 24 hours around the glock every day!
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 05:38:15 PM

I bet it wont take so long.

THere is working a huge professional dev Team 24 hours around the glock every day!

Thanks very much @ifightformerkel for re-iterating some past info for people to provide answers to their questions, very much appreciated.

Yes we will be pushing for the web and mobile experiences ASAP. There is huge potential here I think people are starting to see it based on some of the discussion in the last few comments  Wink

As promised Mac Beta wallet is now back in action- grab it from the new merchant portal or from the GitHub release page.  Smiley

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
nickenburg

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:29:43 PM

When this will be in the news, then we can get a million audience that has nothing to do with crypto.

Or even some big company, than this thing will erupt.

Yeh I was thinking the same this coin will be huge, if you can sell anything you want on there.
People will move a lot of illegal stuff on the market place to, probably drugs first Tongue
But this coin is still unique and the first as well right?

Oh and I made another twitter post about sys maybe you could retweet it

https://twitter.com/CryptoTradeADay/status/704446655886704641

And give me a follow if u want thanks!
thewall

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:23:40 AM

I've been playing with the beta for at least 6 hours now and really think this is heading in the right direction.

Great stuff guys, this took a lot of work.  I've got a few bug and functionally issues I think would help but this is going to be BIG.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:16:19 AM

I've been playing with the beta for at least 6 hours now and really think this is heading in the right direction.

Great stuff guys, this took a lot of work.  I've got a few bug and functionally issues I think would help but this is going to be BIG.
can you please post those issues on syscoin2 github? thx
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: