Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:37:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 06:56:06 AM

More Syscoin news coming tomorrow March 6th, 2016.

Our mystery code reviewer revealed & more!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:42:32 AM

More Syscoin news coming tomorrow March 6th, 2016.

Our mystery code reviewer revealed & more!

Ok i am waiting. today is March 6th Smiley
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 03:09:41 PM

Ok i am waiting. today is March 6th Smiley

Depends on where you live Wink
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 08:01:10 PM

Full Speed Ahead: Syscoin 2.0 Beta Progress

http://syscoin.org/full-steam-ahead-syscoin-2-0-beta-progress

Find out who our Mystery Code Reviewer is in our latest update and see our progress with Syscoin 2.0 Beta!

Keyare

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:35:54 AM

Team notes March 6, 2016

Syscoin 2.0 Public Beta

• Most bugs reported with Syscoin 2.0 Public Beta v1 have been fixed. 10+ bugs fixed this week.
• Team is internally testing Public Beta v2 to verify bug fixes prior to rolling this out to larger public audience
• Additional bugfixes being implemented while team internally tests current fixes
• Discussing partnerships inside the merchant space and outside the merchant space more targeted at exposing the Syscoin 2.0 platform to a wider audience and enabling larger use cases.
• Team now running 2 testnets- 1 internal and 1 public beta
• Price pegging script about to be turned on public testnet so entire ecosystem will now be under test.
• Working on additional updates to wallet GUI/graphics to make experience better for users and also improve display at lower resolutions
• Planning Blockmarket 2.0 improvements which will begin immediately following the completion of the peg-script rollout, looking to enable Blockmarket as a full 1-click ecommerce solution so users don't even need to interface with the QT wallet.
• eBay/Etsy integration will come after Blockmarket is updated, and once they are developed we'll move to larger-scale ecommerce plugins such as Magento, Shopify et al.

Marketing/Communication
• Sorting through 45+ merchant inquiries from merchant portal site- reaching out to legitimate merchants to begin process of preparing inventory for mainnet quick-setup and incentivized listings
• Discussing press releases and marketing plans as we get closer to mainnet release. Speaking with some possible PR agencies- waiting for some feedback before we can set a hard internal budget.
• Reaching out to apps on iOS and Android app stores - have reached out to several for possible inclusion in upcoming releases or updates that include SYS as a currency.
• Fixed some incorrect information and links on main website
• Updating graphics to be accurate within the context of Syscoin 2.0 as many new services have been added and existing services have changed
• FAQ being updated to cover gaps from initial beta launch
• Completing interview from blog interested in more info on SYS 2.0, article should be public soon
• Outreach to existing exchanges is complete, miners are ready to go whenever- they just want to know the block, still finalizing w existing service partners and payment processors.
•Outreach to new exchanges and services is ongoing- some have already replied and confirmed SYS 2.0 will be added on launch, others we're still waiting for replies.
• Working to source a contact that speaks Chinese natively for interfacing with both Chinese investors and current and existing Chinese exchanges and service partners.
• Team will start marketing SYS more on Twitter/Trollbox and BCT to those interested in crypto technologies that may be similar to Syscoin 2.0 and providing them with the information they need to make a proper investment decision.

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 10:23:30 AM

Smiley Thanks for the update!
Coffee.Cup

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:24:21 PM

Nice update and thank you. I am currently looking through forum posts, I am specifically interested in the details concerning Mining and syscoins being converted over to Syscoin 2.0. If anyone knows where I can find it please let me know, if I find it first I will post a link.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 05:51:37 PM

Nice update and thank you. I am currently looking through forum posts, I am specifically interested in the details concerning Mining and syscoins being converted over to Syscoin 2.0. If anyone knows where I can find it please let me know, if I find it first I will post a link.

No problem, I think this has all the details you're looking for but if you have any questions fire away - http://syscoin.org/shade-development-enters-the-home-stretch/

A good backlog of updates / info / news can be found here: http://syscoin.org/blog and http://reddit.com/r/Syscoin (look at the Team Notes posts)

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:59:10 PM

Yes I believe, that this coin is still underpriced.

Is there any other coin, like ethereum where there can be a dapp that could do the same thing??
Or is this something unique, because that will make a big difference.
In the meantime I will be buying some cheap Syscoin, till the price will blow up!!
Coffee.Cup

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:29:35 PM

Yes I found what I was looking for. http://syscoin.org/syscoin-2-0-shade-progress-update/
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:37:40 PM

Is there any other coin, like ethereum where there can be a dapp that could do the same thing??
In the meantime I will be buying some cheap Syscoin, till the price will blow up!!

Nothing as of my research when writing this blog http://syscoin.org/in-depth-look-at-the-syscoins-decentralized-marketplace-and-comparing-it-to-the-competition/

and Eth had a dapp with a small team but it got postphoned and no work was being done, Vitalik Buterin actually wanted us to work on ethereum to do a marketplace and was willing to part-fund it however I feel we need a workign prototype with requirements flushed out first before we move into the dapp world(yes its a possibility aslong as it benefits holders of sys). No other marketplace I believe really comes close, OpenBazaar is p2p and I feel its goign to have a hard time scaling and becoming usable. Bitbay is really only other one but it is severly under manned and developer is swamped with work, especially with the features he wants to do, we will really be alone in this category of what we are trying to achieve. One of our competitors actually have reached out to us to see if there was a way to have them work for sys and we are currently still working out details on if and how this may be possible.

Ethermarket was the dapp i'm talking about, I researched it in september 2015 and even left messages for their developers on their gitter chat, and as you can see my last messages from sept 1 still stand as the last messages so I assume it has been abandoned.
nickenburg

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:54:05 PM

Nothing as of my research when writing this blog http://syscoin.org/in-depth-look-at-the-syscoins-decentralized-marketplace-and-comparing-it-to-the-competition/

and Eth had a dapp with a small team but it got postphoned and no work was being done, Vitalik Buterin actually wanted us to work on ethereum to do a marketplace and was willing to part-fund it however I feel we need a workign prototype with requirements flushed out first before we move into the dapp world(yes its a possibility aslong as it benefits holders of sys). No other marketplace I believe really comes close, OpenBazaar is p2p and I feel its goign to have a hard time scaling and becoming usable. Bitbay is really only other one but it is severly under manned and developer is swamped with work, especially with the features he wants to do, we will really be alone in this category of what we are trying to achieve. One of our competitors actually have reached out to us to see if there was a way to have them work for sys and we are currently still working out details on if and how this may be possible.

Ethermarket was the dapp i'm talking about, I researched it in september 2015 and even left messages for their developers on their gitter chat, and as you can see my last messages from sept 1 still stand as the last messages so I assume it has been abandoned.

Ok See that is what I am talking about no other coin, has the possibility's of a decentralized market place like Syscoin.
Then I really see this going big, It is just up to the creators to really create a good wallet/marketplace.
And There probably will be a market like this as a Ethereum Dapp then, but that will probably take a long time.
I think when the official release is done, and people will start to make use of the market place we will see a big price increase then.
Especially if the drugsmarket moves to Sys, I will be buying some more!
JanDzban

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:17:48 PM

And when official release will be done?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 10:26:09 PM

Ok See that is what I am talking about no other coin, has the possibility's of a decentralized market place like Syscoin.
Then I really see this going big, It is just up to the creators to really create a good wallet/marketplace.
And There probably will be a market like this as a Ethereum Dapp then, but that will probably take a long time.
I think when the official release is done, and people will start to make use of the market place we will see a big price increase then.
Especially if the drugsmarket moves to Sys, I will be buying some more!

Yep and we already actually have a web wallet complete w all marketplace features  -  codename Blockmarket - which has already been beta tested (many moons ago). Blockmarket needs some updates for everything in SYS 2.0 but will be available very shortly following release. We can host people blockmarket or they can one-click deploy their own. Blockmarket is fully mobile compatible. After we finish the integrations we'll roll out native mobile solutions for even better experiences but Blockmarket will suffice in the interim for mobile.

This is going to get pretty wild once we launch. As you and others have identified there is really nothing else out there that offers what Syscoin 2.0 offers. As @sidhujag mentioned even competing platforms have reached out to us because they see the value in what we're bringing to the table both at a core feature level and at a user-experience and professionalism level. The drug market niche is def not our primary focus, but there is def a use case there for Syscoin, and whether we agree with it or not it will drive the marketcap up because buyers/sellers require at least dust amounts of Syscoin to use the services.

And when official release will be done?

This depends on the beta progress. We're targeting end of March barring any unforseen issues being dicsovered in the public beta. We should have a new version of the public beta shortly and will post the blog / communicate this when ready.

---

It's worth noting the team is working on a LOT of stuff right now that may not see the light of day til this weekend or next week. Lots of very positive things going on behind the scenes for Syscoin. Stay tuned!  Smiley

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
BrosephGordonLevitt

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 12:17:40 AM

Just wanted to say good work to the dev team here, and glad to see you sticking it out, too many promising project and coins end up just being unfulfilled potential and broken promises at best, I was in public beta and I think it's a very good milestone.  Hope it continues to go well.  Also props on developing a market that is very obviously going to not be entirely strict in following various regulations, while not anon.  Takes some major balls and I respect that.  Haha. 
Coffee.Cup

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:13:24 AM

Will syscoin2/doc/README_windows.txt located on github get some attention? I even checked out the wiki link and it is broken or no longer exists. I guess I am looking for more robust instructions on setting myself up on a windows OS for running the daemon. If there are instructions located elsewhere please let me know, I am still looking as well.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 05:23:15 AM

Will syscoin2/doc/README_windows.txt located on github get some attention? I even checked out the wiki link and it is broken or no longer exists. I guess I am looking for more robust instructions on setting myself up on a windows OS for running the daemon. If there are instructions located elsewhere please let me know, I am still looking as well.

We follow the bitcoin layout because we plan on merging in future changes to the bitcoin core. To that end I think the info you seek is here: https://github.com/syscoin/syscoin2/blob/master/doc/build-windows.md if you have any issues just give a shout via slack!

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 07:05:12 AM

SYS volume is growing and is back in 24 hour trading volume TOP 10 on PoloniEx.
nickenburg

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:24:33 AM

Ok thank you, danosphere for all the answers and insights on this!
Good to hear lots of exiting stuff is going on behind the scenes!

I made a Twitter message again to promote the coin and hopefully some people will buy it!

https://twitter.com/CryptoTradeADay/status/707511382950940672

I hope you guys can retweet/like and give me a follow, thanks!
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:02:09 PM

there is rumor around sys will on Azure soon?
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: