Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 06:36:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582916 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 10:25:59 AM

When SYS will be converted into SYS2 ?
What should do people keeping a lot of SYS on exchanges ?
Should they sell it or keep it ?
If I will keep it i will lost 300 times ?

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:57:37 AM

Greetings to all,

Congratulations on ur partnering with MS (azure) project. Much success to syscoin & it's investors.

Interesting to see how syscoin had managed to  overcome any & all obstacles, hurdles & setbacks.
  With that in mind, it adds confidence to know
   Syscoin team & community has been through
    alot of many different situations that will only make
     Syscoin grow mor solid & stronger.

By all means syscoin has demonstrated the ability to be ranked in the top 10 cryptocurrency 2.0 - 3.0 projects.

The Writing is on the wall gents...
Mainstream adoption is the NEXT phrase for cryptos

Peer2peer 360

May 2016 be a prosperous year for you.
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 12:41:12 PM

sold all my SYS now - been holding for a year Smiley
got profits!

A bit premature don't ya think?

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:11:55 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2016, 02:42:53 PM by Blazin8888

+1 Huh?

1. What will future price be this year?...any guesses

will there be categories for darknet products or can the seller list his/her own custom category in the shade MARKET?
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:48:00 PM

+1 Huh?

1. What will future price be this year?...any guesses

will there be categories for darknet products or can the seller list his/her own custom category in the shade MARKET?
offers have a category field its up to the ui to filter based on that so yes its possible. You can even have private offers that noone else can see but those that have the offer guid if you want to do private sales
Blazin8888

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:10:00 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2016, 03:40:00 PM by Blazin8888

POTENTIAL INVESTOR....TOP 5 QUESTIONS FOR SYSCOIN:

1. When will SYS be converted into SYS2 ?

2. What should people keeping a lot of SYS on exchanges do before SYS2 will this conversion effect our holdings?

3. I hear SYS 2.0 will have 6.5 million coins....how will this work if today their are already 400+ million coins available...what if someone has over 6 million sys 1.0 coins....how is this all going to work...will our SYS 1.0 coins on exchange be safe?

4. What has the previous ATH of SYS been in USD?

5. Could SYS reach .10 cents USD this year?
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:14:16 PM

You will lose nothing.

The coins you have will be 1:1 converted.

The marketcap will be of course the same, only the coins will be MUCH MORE worth, because there will be 300 times lesser coins.

For example

428 million coins are available now 1 coin is worth 0.012 Dollar.

After the convertion there will be 1.42 Million Coins, than 1 coin will be worth 3,6 Dollar.

So when you have now 100.000 Coins x 0.012 = 1200 Dollar total worth

Afte the convertion you will have 333,33 Coin x 3,6 Dollar = 1200 Dollar total worth

There will be only a lot of lesser coins, that are much more worth, but the marketcap will be the same, you will lose nothing.

btw. the changing on poloniex will happen automaticly.

When you this see, than the decentraliced Marketplace will be Online.  Wink
Blazin8888

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:21:10 PM

You will lose nothing.

The marketcap will be of course the same, only the coins will be MUCH MORE worth, because there will be 300 times lesser coins.

For example

After the convertion there will be 1.42 Million Coins, than 1 coin will be worth 3,6 Dollar.

Afte the convertion you will have 333,33 Coin x 3,6 Dollar = 1200 Dollar total worth

There will be only a lot of lesser coins, that are much more worth, but the marketcap will be the same, you will lose nothing.

When you this see, than the decentraliced Marketplace will be Online.  Wink

After the convertion there will be 1.42 Million Coins, than 1 coin will be worth 3,6 Dollar.  Huh?

How is that possible....what if someone is holding more than 1.42 million coins today? after the 1:1 conversion they would be holding nearly all of the available SYS ?

Lets say I bought 1 million SYS today.....you say its a 1:1 conversion when 2.0 comes out ......so I would still have 1mill coins and you say the total supply with shrink down to 1.42 million coins...how does this make sense?

does 2.0 have a launch date yet?
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:24:29 PM

You will lose nothing.

For example

When you this see, than the decentraliced Marketplace will be Online.  Wink

After the convertion there will be 1.42 Million Coins, than 1 coin will be worth 3,6 Dollar.  Huh?

How is that possible....what if someone is holding more than 1.42 million coins today? after the 1:1 conversion they would be holding nearly all of the available SYS ?

Lets say I bought 1 million SYS today.....you say its a 1:1 conversion when 2.0 comes out ......so I would still have 1mill coins and you say the total supply with shrink down to 1.42 million coins...how does this make sense?

Pls read again what i write.

I make so much examples, i have the feeling you dont read it.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 04:25:02 PM

POTENTIAL INVESTOR....TOP 5 QUESTIONS FOR SYSCOIN:

1. When will SYS be converted into SYS2 ?

We have not finalized the conversion date. We estimate it will occur in about 2 weeks- we will advertise the final date as soon as we know, across all channels. Loudly. You will have a very hard time missing this information. If your SYS is on an exchange, it will be automatically converted.

2. What should people keeping a lot of SYS on exchanges do before SYS2 will this conversion effect our holdings?

Don't have to do anything the conversion will happen automatically. It will only effect your holdings in that they will scale accordingly per the conversion ratio (299.4:1). If your SYS is not on exchange you simple import your SYS1 key into your SYS2 wallet or use your SYS1 wallet.dat in the SYS2 wallet, done.

3. I hear SYS 2.0 will have 6.5 million coins....how will this work if today their are already 400+ million coins available...what if someone has over 6 million sys 1.0 coins....how is this all going to work...will our SYS 1.0 coins on exchange be safe?

SYS1 coins will be converted at a ratio equal to the reduction in coin supply. Rewards are also being scaled in this way and even reduced a bit to show a small preference towards SYS1 investors. NO value will be lost in the swap.

4. What has the previous ATH of SYS been in USD?

I do not know off the top of my head, price isn't something the team is heavily focused on; we're about the technology, and adoption of the Syscoin feature set on a large scale.

5. Could SYS reach .10 cents USD this year?

Team prefers not to speculate on these things- we certainly believe there is a lot more potential for Syscoin!

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 04:26:26 PM

Its a 300:1 (229.4:1) conversion. So your 1mil SYS1 would become 3,340.01 SYS2. Price will scale up with the reduced supply.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Blazin8888

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:27:22 PM

Its a 300:1 (229.4:1) conversion. So your 1mil SYS1 would become 3,340.01 SYS2. Price will scale up with the reduced supply.

what will price scale to?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 04:40:44 PM

How can u know price will be bigger ?
Price can drop a lot and then you will lose a lot right ?

You will lose nothing.

For example

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:49:16 PM

I choose the price at the moment.

Of course it can get drop.

But it can also get bigger a lot, so you make a lot profit.

You will lose nothing.

For example

Blazin8888

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:57:28 PM

what is so innovative about SYS? Will it co exist with ETH or is it a competitor ?
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:03:02 PM

what is so innovative about SYS? Will it co exist with ETH or is it a competitor ?

Special is that it will be the first REAL worldwide decentralized Marketplace.

btw. Microsoft saw this and partnered this week official with Sys.  Wink
peer2peer360

Activity: 561

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:47:12 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2016, 06:03:20 PM by peer2peer360

Greetings,
                       Crypto 2.0- 3.0 projects..

Allowing b2b/P2p to transact utilitizing decentralize app platforms, smart contracts, sideschain is beComing
A real reality for the commercial world. Innovation is being built & now is the time to position yourselves (Investors) to reap the fruits of your contribution, hey why not be handsomely rewarded for your belief when many lack foresight to recognize opportunity when it comes..

To those who got hears to hear & eyes to see...
Blockchain tech is rewriting history.

It may be safe to say a good crypto-portfolio would
Consist of one or many of the Microsoft azure partners.

Has anyone hasn't tooken notice how quickly the crypto ecospace is evolving the next level/phase for crypto is "mainstream adoption". 

Congrats to all crypto 2.0 projects that are MS Azure partners, now it's time to show the world what you got, & hold NO innovation back. Lol!

Read between the lines... "Mainstream adoption"

Hey I could be wrong usually & normally I am.

Peer2peer360

May 2016 be a prosperous year to you and your family.

Invest wisely...
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 06:29:04 PM

I don't know for a fact of course- no one does. Logically if (roughly) 450mil tokens are worth 3000sat a piece as of the time of this writing, if the supply is reduced by 300 its logical to assume that the price will scale proportionally as well. Again, this is not guaranteed but people would have to sell at a major loss for this not to happen.

Outside what people have already mentioned - we have a a wide set of features fully operational right now. Decentralized marketplaces, escrow, reselling, private selling, encrypted messaging (no need for PGP!), digital certificates (digital downloads and DRM transfers), and aliases off the top of my head. We have more features planned but these are what are available in the public beta that's been in circulation for a lil over a half a month at this point, and will be live in about 2 weeks on mainnet when that launches. There are no other coins with this complete, functional feature set, most have roadmaps or something that say they'll try to do this stuff, we've already done it in Syscoin.

In terms of ETH that is something that isn't really direct competition for Syscoin. That being said there is the possibility to create an analagous platform on ETH, if the Syscoin features were implemented via a smart contract, but thus far no one has really gotten close. For those new to Syscoin the team did investigate shifting the implementation entirely to ETH but after some research determined there was too much risk (at the time) with that path, and stuck with the latest greatest Bitcoin core. We do have some substantial DApp development knowledge as a result of that effort, and its being put to use in future offerings that we just aren't ready to share yet as there is more design/planning needed before we can do so.

Hope this helps clarify things, also recommend this post from out blog, its somewhat dated now but is a good rundown of what Syscoin offers and how it compares. We have added many new features which aren't captured in this post, but in terms of comparisons I think it may be helpful: http://syscoin.org/in-depth-look-at-the-syscoins-decentralized-marketplace-and-comparing-it-to-the-competition/. Also recommend just checking out our blog in general, lots of history and insight into the thinking behind some of these design decisions can be found there.

Thanks and I couldn't agree with you more re:Mainstream adoption! That is our primary focus as we release Syscoin 2.0 to mainnet, and this weekend's blog post will have some more details on our plans in that regard. Still lots going on behind the scenes, we're very much committed to growing the success on Syscoin in the long term.  Smiley

Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:55:25 PM

Very Nice danosphere, keep on Smiley

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Blazin8888

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:25:20 PM

I don't know for a fact of course- no one does. Logically if (roughly) 450mil tokens are worth 3000sat a piece as of the time of this writing, if the supply is reduced by 300 its logical to assume that the price will scale proportionally as well. Again, this is not guaranteed but people would have to sell at a major loss for this not to happen.

Outside what people have already mentioned - we have a a wide set of features fully operational right now. Decentralized marketplaces, escrow, reselling, private selling, encrypted messaging (no need for PGP!), digital certificates (digital downloads and DRM transfers), and aliases off the top of my head. We have more features planned but these are what are available in the public beta that's been in circulation for a lil over a half a month at this point, and will be live in about 2 weeks on mainnet when that launches. There are no other coins with this complete, functional feature set, most have roadmaps or something that say they'll try to do this stuff, we've already done it in Syscoin.

In terms of ETH that is something that isn't really direct competition for Syscoin. That being said there is the possibility to create an analagous platform on ETH, if the Syscoin features were implemented via a smart contract, but thus far no one has really gotten close. For those new to Syscoin the team did investigate shifting the implementation entirely to ETH but after some research determined there was too much risk (at the time) with that path, and stuck with the latest greatest Bitcoin core. We do have some substantial DApp development knowledge as a result of that effort, and its being put to use in future offerings that we just aren't ready to share yet as there is more design/planning needed before we can do so.

Hope this helps clarify things, also recommend this post from out blog, its somewhat dated now but is a good rundown of what Syscoin offers and how it compares. We have added many new features which aren't captured in this post, but in terms of comparisons I think it may be helpful: http://syscoin.org/in-depth-look-at-the-syscoins-decentralized-marketplace-and-comparing-it-to-the-competition/. Also recommend just checking out our blog in general, lots of history and insight into the thinking behind some of these design decisions can be found there.

Thanks and I couldn't agree with you more re:Mainstream adoption! That is our primary focus as we release Syscoin 2.0 to mainnet, and this weekend's blog post will have some more details on our plans in that regard. Still lots going on behind the scenes, we're very much committed to growing the success on Syscoin in the long term.  Smiley

thanks for that brilliant answer! You guys are great..

One more question... when setting up a Market on your platform is there a way to run the domain through tor to remain anon, or have a market identity and logo etc...
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: