Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:52:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582883 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
android_631

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:15:43 PM

So...  are we supposed to crucify dano for saying crap ONCE while you're sitting here repeating the damn word in every post?   Huh

By the way...  we all know (by now) you're experienced...  you don't have to repeat that crap either!!!   Wink

hahahaha ok
whatever Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
optigon

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 03:15:53 PM

@syscoin, you should show potential of sys blockchain and start crypto exchange running on it ASAP! forget about mintpal...DO IT #NOW  Smiley

seriously, show people what is it capable, enough of theories, start developing services don't wait for people to understand how it works, show them, show US!
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:25:54 PM

In my opinion the biggest risk is that some experienced team is waiting for these guys to deliver all features and then hijack the code, add minor features and make  a good release. If that happens will be the end for syscoin Sad because there will be a copycat with better support and better experience for users. Welcome to the darkside of free software. I even think that's the reason of the perceived low price.

Sad

Any team that attempt this (and their welcome to) would be somewhat reliant on us to keep their fork working since Syscoin is an entirely different animal than any other altcoin. Additionally, we have many new services coming, they'd always be one step behind at the least. We welcome this though, it's what open source and competition is all about. It's just highly unlikely such an effort would succeed.

Now that is actually a good answer ! But in my experience,  it is not about technical features, it's about perceived user experience. Suppose that someone make Syscoin2,
all the code copied and pasted and just changes logos and beautiful wallet. But they make a release without problems, if some one makes  negative comments,  the main (only ? ) developer don't call him necrophiliac or something like that (a post of some poor random guy that made me laugh),  almost every response wasn't 'professional' , suppose they  hit every deadline even if the proposed feature is "change font size"; i can assure you that coin will prevail even with less features.

Your coder is good, but he isn't as good as he thinks he is; from a software architect perspective i can bet he didn't comply with most basic requirements for software development management , you can notice that with just one review of the code. You can argue that it was because he didn't have time, or he didn't care for standards, i don't know, it's irrelevant.  But his attitude (and all your team  at the beginning)  made clear that you guys already reached their prime, that all other works are crap and you are the peak on software development. That is far from the truth.

If only you can learn and follow more experienced teams you would know what i am talking about

In my opinion that is the reason for the low price, not the technical merits (which we should see in next releases) but management issues that makes experienced investors to think that your team is not capable to handle a big project.

When i was  younger i was arrogant too, and some team more experienced hijacked my work (not an Android project in case you wonder) and believe me my work was technically better it didn't matter. I don't blame them now, i have learned; i hope you learn before this sh** happens to you.

You might be right, but still these guys have done so much more than most in cryptos. I think probably a professional experienced business leader/manger might be a good addition to the team. Someone paid in not only BTC but in syscoin that has a stake in seeing this grow.

Thus far they have done well overall with questions and aswers, team is knowledgeable, but maybe a someone with not only programming knowledge but business real world experience would be a lovely addition to the team.

Just my two cents.

You are right that the concepts and ideas are good ! but believe me, a good manager will know that is easier, cheaper and potentially more profitable to 'borrow' the code  ( because it is completely legal) and market it as its own brand, it is a common practice.
The code is not particularly difficult to understand (once you understand how crypto coins work) as Dano tried to imply. You can hire one Bitcoin expert and indian user support and that's it; granted, you need money but a lot less than 1500 Btc's.

I am not a  trader, i invest always long term, my opinion is that the actual experience of the current team isn't enough to win this race. I don't blame them, i made a bet i have  chosen to believe in internet profiles knowing the risk and i lost, that's it.

Maybe i am wrong who knows, but i wish the best of luck to all of you.

Now I would not go that far at all, this coin is not dead, its alive and well. Just some bumps on the road. Your making it seems like this is overwith? That I 100% disagree, this and has always been a long term coin. I think they are more than capable of pulling all this off, all I was saying is someone with manager/business experience might be helpful in promoting and prioritizing projects and speaking with public, not that dano has not been good at all, just that it would free them up full time to work on development and keep everything organized, like a CEO running things.

I'm not on same page with you as this is done and they are making that many mistakes, they are not. Sure it's been rough start but this coin is not that old, far from overwith.
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 03:33:08 PM

In my opinion the biggest risk is that some experienced team is waiting for these guys to deliver all features and then hijack the code, add minor features and make  a good release. If that happens will be the end for syscoin Sad because there will be a copycat with better support and better experience for users. Welcome to the darkside of free software. I even think that's the reason of the perceived low price.

Sad

Any team that attempt this (and their welcome to) would be somewhat reliant on us to keep their fork working since Syscoin is an entirely different animal than any other altcoin. Additionally, we have many new services coming, they'd always be one step behind at the least. We welcome this though, it's what open source and competition is all about. It's just highly unlikely such an effort would succeed.

Now that is actually a good answer ! But in my experience,  it is not about technical features, it's about perceived user experience. Suppose that someone make Syscoin2,
all the code copied and pasted and just changes logos and beautiful wallet. But they make a release without problems, if some one makes  negative comments,  the main (only ? ) developer don't call him necrophiliac or something like that (a post of some poor random guy that made me laugh),  almost every response wasn't 'professional' , suppose they  hit every deadline even if the proposed feature is "change font size"; i can assure you that coin will prevail even with less features.

Your coder is good, but he isn't as good as he thinks he is; from a software architect perspective i can bet he didn't comply with most basic requirements for software development management , you can notice that with just one review of the code. You can argue that it was because he didn't have time, or he didn't care for standards, i don't know, it's irrelevant.  But his attitude (and all your team  at the beginning)  made clear that you guys already reached their prime, that all other works are crap and you are the peak on software development. That is far from the truth.

If only you can learn and follow more experienced teams you would know what i am talking about

In my opinion that is the reason for the low price, not the technical merits (which we should see in next releases) but management issues that makes experienced investors to think that your team is not capable to handle a big project.

When i was  younger i was arrogant too, and some team more experienced hijacked my work (not an Android project in case you wonder) and believe me my work was technically better it didn't matter. I don't blame them now, i have learned; i hope you learn before this sh** happens to you.

You might be right, but still these guys have done so much more than most in cryptos. I think probably a professional experienced business leader/manger might be a good addition to the team. Someone paid in not only BTC but in syscoin that has a stake in seeing this grow.

Thus far they have done well overall with questions and aswers, team is knowledgeable, but maybe a someone with not only programming knowledge but business real world experience would be a lovely addition to the team.

Just my two cents.

You are right that the concepts and ideas are good ! but believe me, a good manager will know that is easier, cheaper and potentially more profitable to 'borrow' the code  ( because it is completely legal) and market it as its own brand, it is a common practice.
The code is not particularly difficult to understand (once you understand how crypto coins work) as Dano tried to imply. You can hire one Bitcoin expert and indian user support and that's it; granted, you need money but a lot less than 1500 Btc's.

I am not a  trader, i invest always long term, my opinion is that the actual experience of the current team isn't enough to win this race. I don't blame them, i made a bet i have  chosen to believe in internet profiles knowing the risk and i lost, that's it.

Now I would not go that far at all, this coin is not dead, its alive and well. Just some bumps on the road. Your making it seems like this is overwith? That I 100% disagree, this and has always been a long term coin. I think they are more than capable of pulling all this off, all I was saying is someone with manager/business experience might be helpful in promoting and prioritizing projects and speaking with public, not that dano has not been good at all, just that it would free them up full time to work on development and keep everything organized, like a CEO running things.

I'm not on same page with you as this is done and they are making that many mistakes, they are not. Sure it's been rough start but this coin is not that old, far from overwith.

Thanks for the support ! I won't go into too much detail here, but please note that we are organizing everything using project management, just because not everything is communicated to the public(there's important reasons why not everything is communicated) does not mean things are not happening in the background. There is consistent work happening on Github, but even that does not show the whole picture since it applies to commits which need to be tested prior to doing so.

https://github.com/syscoin/syscoin/graphs/punch-card

And yes, you are completely right, Syscoin is far from over-with(IMO will never happen), it has only begun Wink

android_631

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:33:52 PM

There is only one coder for most (all?) code, check the style in code, its almost obvious. That is another thing that i totally fell for, i thought that there were at least 3 devs working on this, again my fault. Of course i fell stupid not to think that developer means web developer too; by the way the web page pretty good !

mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:40:00 PM

A number of things are in the Pipeline for Syscoin as mentioned countless times by the team - It aint all going to be done in one day, the whole point of the release candidate program is something implemented so things can be tested, tested and before we release something - it's tested yet again.

A big marketing effort is been built at present and hours are been put into this which is part of the roadmap on and from the 27th of this month working with partners to bring more adoption for Syscoin, again - 0.1.5 release is on the doorstep (as per the update from Danosphere - this weekend),

On top of this we are readying up the release of both Android and iOS wallets. If this isnt enough we have the addition of the blockmarket in development - Syncing with the Blockchain.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:04:39 PM

You guys should throw out a post like this on a daily basis, keep us all from getting grey hair Wink

nice work, looking good!

A number of things are in the Pipeline for Syscoin as mentioned countless times by the team - It aint all going to be done in one day, the whole point of the release candidate program is something implemented so things can be tested, tested and before we release something - it's tested yet again.

A big marketing effort is been built at present and hours are been put into this which is part of the roadmap on and from the 27th of this month working with partners to bring more adoption for Syscoin, again - 0.1.5 release is on the doorstep (as per the update from Danosphere - this weekend),

On top of this we are readying up the release of both Android and iOS wallets. If this isnt enough we have the addition of the blockmarket in development - Syncing with the Blockchain.

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 04:08:35 PM

Looking real good....keep on keeping on!

coderboo

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:47:33 PM

Sad

Just my two cents.

Hi Android,

Thanks for your comment.  I am unsure as to whether you're asserting that the Syscoin codebase is entirely comprised of borrowed code, low quality code, or both... so I'll respond as best as I can: syscoin's codebase consists of the bitcoin core client, with merge-mining and scrypt pulled in from Namecoin and Litecoin, respectively.  The base alias feature itself was based off of design patterns learned from Namecoin.  The rest of the services grew as an extension if our work on Syscoin and include some novel ways of using the blockchain. I spent many months pouring through the relevant codebases and building syscoin, and am proud of the work I've done, but that's my subjective opinion.

Relative to my experience - I have over 20 years of software development experience, including being one of the core designers and programmers of what is now the Oracle Primavera project management suite of products, one of the most well-respected project management products for the tech industry. I also have consulted for many large corporations and enjoy a solid reputation as a software developer - or at leasts my colleagues tell me so. So on a pure technical perspective, I must disagree with your assessment of my ability. But that's entirely my opinion - you're open to yours of course.

What I do agree with is that we need more resources and more outward-faced business developers working on the Syscoin team. I also personally really need another experienced developer working alongside me - the pace of the Syscoin project has now gotten to the point were these resources are required in order for us to maintain a high degree of quality with all the work products we are putting out there.  Unfortunately, we have limited resources to work with (since we haven't yet received a large portion of the funds that were slated for development).  This makes it hard to just go out there and hire the resources we need. Hopefully someone in the community will see the potential of Syscoin and step forward to help. Until that time, I, like Dan, will continue to carry two full-time jobs - our day job, and Syscoin.

My focus over the next few weeks is going to be all about test and documentation quality. We are working on creating a full suite of regression tests for all our services, expanding the white paper, documenting (more) all the core code (including bitcoin's core so that future programmers have an easier time of it), and establishing core processes for functional design docs, bug reporting, code review and community review.  Rest assured that this team's output will soon be known for the high quality of these work products. And certainly, Dan and I are up to this task.

If you have any further specific questions about any of this, please feel free to ask.  I certainly don't expect people to trust or believe anything we say - our actions are what counts. We decided to take the hard road with Syscoin. We could have cloned another codebase and released a product with a minimum of innovation, and a maximum amount of marketing.  This would have undoubtedly made us a lot of money.  But that's not why we do it.  We do it because we believe in the blockchain and we are excited about what could be built. Has this caused some bumps on the road along the way? Yes. Is it hard work? Absolutely. But its one of the most rewarding projects I've ever had the good fortune of participating in, and I and the rest of the Syscoin team will continue to innovate, improve and refine our product, our business, and ourselves for as long as you all give us that chance.

I hope this answers your questions.
gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:07:00 PM

BOOM!  Cheesy

Hi Android,

Thanks for your comment.  I am unsure as to whether you're asserting that the Syscoin codebase is entirely comprised of borrowed code, low quality code, or both... so I'll respond as best as I can: syscoin's codebase consists of the bitcoin core client, with merge-mining and scrypt pulled in from Namecoin and Litecoin, respectively.  The base alias feature itself was based off of design patterns learned from Namecoin.  The rest of the services grew as an extension if our work on Syscoin and include some novel ways of using the blockchain. I spent many months pouring through the relevant codebases and building syscoin, and am proud of the work I've done, but that's my subjective opinion.

Relative to my experience - I have over 20 years of software development experience, including being one of the core designers and programmers of what is now the Oracle Primavera project management suite of products, one of the most well-respected project management products for the tech industry. I also have consulted for many large corporations and enjoy a solid reputation as a software developer - or at leasts my colleagues tell me so. So on a pure technical perspective, I must disagree with your assessment of my ability. But that's entirely my opinion - you're open to yours of course.

What I do agree with is that we need more resources and more outward-faced business developers working on the Syscoin team. I also personally really need another experienced developer working alongside me - the pace of the Syscoin project has now gotten to the point were these resources are required in order for us to maintain a high degree of quality with all the work products we are putting out there.  Unfortunately, we have limited resources to work with (since we haven't yet received a large portion of the funds that were slated for development).  This makes it hard to just go out there and hire the resources we need. Hopefully someone in the community will see the potential of Syscoin and step forward to help. Until that time, I, like Dan, will continue to carry two full-time jobs - our day job, and Syscoin.

My focus over the next few weeks is going to be all about test and documentation quality. We are working on creating a full suite of regression tests for all our services, expanding the white paper, documenting (more) all the core code (including bitcoin's core so that future programmers have an easier time of it), and establishing core processes for functional design docs, bug reporting, code review and community review.  Rest assured that this team's output will soon be known for the high quality of these work products. And certainly, Dan and I are up to this task.

If you have any further specific questions about any of this, please feel free to ask.  I certainly don't expect people to trust or believe anything we say - our actions are what counts. We decided to take the hard road with Syscoin. We could have cloned another codebase and released a product with a minimum of innovation, and a maximum amount of marketing.  This would have undoubtedly made us a lot of money.  But that's not why we do it.  We do it because we believe in the blockchain and we are excited about what could be built. Has this caused some bumps on the road along the way? Yes. Is it hard work? Absolutely. But its one of the most rewarding projects I've ever had the good fortune of participating in, and I and the rest of the Syscoin team will continue to innovate, improve and refine our product, our business, and ourselves for as long as you all give us that chance.

danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 05:08:41 PM

@mwheeleruk leaking all the cool stuff we have coming I see! But not ALL of it Wink

I wanted to address this comment quickly:
There is only one coder for most (all?) code, check the style in code, its almost obvious. That is another thing that i totally fell for, i thought that there were at least 3 devs working on this, again my fault. Of course i fell stupid not to think that developer means web developer too; by the way the web page pretty good !

There are at least 3 developers working on the core C++ code including the UI enhancements since we are still stuck in QT (unfortunately  Cry ). I see this (C++ devs spending time on QT interfaces) as a waste of time and skills as we have a large percentage of the team that could implement these interfaces in a different, arguably "better" technology - thus freeing up the C++ developers to push forward on more new features and services such as Syscoin Assets, Syscoin Multisig Encryption and Syscoin Escrow just to name a few. This can all be done while concurrently delivering a much better user experience in terms of the wallet and the Syscoin services therein.

We're always looking for more talented developers at the C++ level!

I feel that we as a crypto team are extremely communicative too- arguable more than most crypto teams. This coin is a long term, large-scale undertaking and we are up to that challenge. This team has skills and vision. We aren't saying we know everything- we most certainly don't and we're improving and learning everyday- any person who thinks they know everything or has no room for improvement is lying to themselves imho.

Also remember that we're kind of inventing a space here- there aren't other coins (or very very few) with built in marketplaces yet that are truly functional, certificates as a service is also a very unique feature. I know some coins like NMC and NXT already have the concept of aliases and assets (NXT) but Syscoin Assets are modeled to specifically be more flexible than NXT assets.

There is a lot coming. And as Coderboo mentioned, until we get the resources and locate the "right people" to fill certain roles on the team we will all continue to work these two full time jobs to make sure the full potential of Syscoin is realized. I also reiterate his message in that you'll see the commitment to this through our actions and deliverables.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:27:46 PM

They just dropped an A-BOMB!!! WOW, I was impressed before, but it all makes sense now, this coin I've said in past top 5, scratch that, top 3!!!

BOOM!  Cheesy

Hi Android,

Thanks for your comment.  I am unsure as to whether you're asserting that the Syscoin codebase is entirely comprised of borrowed code, low quality code, or both... so I'll respond as best as I can: syscoin's codebase consists of the bitcoin core client, with merge-mining and scrypt pulled in from Namecoin and Litecoin, respectively.  The base alias feature itself was based off of design patterns learned from Namecoin.  The rest of the services grew as an extension if our work on Syscoin and include some novel ways of using the blockchain. I spent many months pouring through the relevant codebases and building syscoin, and am proud of the work I've done, but that's my subjective opinion.

What I do agree with is that we need more resources and more outward-faced business developers working on the Syscoin team. I also personally really need another experienced developer working alongside me - the pace of the Syscoin project has now gotten to the point were these resources are required in order for us to maintain a high degree of quality with all the work products we are putting out there.  Unfortunately, we have limited resources to work with (since we haven't yet received a large portion of the funds that were slated for development).  This makes it hard to just go out there and hire the resources we need. Hopefully someone in the community will see the potential of Syscoin and step forward to help. Until that time, I, like Dan, will continue to carry two full-time jobs - our day job, and Syscoin.

My focus over the next few weeks is going to be all about test and documentation quality. We are working on creating a full suite of regression tests for all our services, expanding the white paper, documenting (more) all the core code (including bitcoin's core so that future programmers have an easier time of it), and establishing core processes for functional design docs, bug reporting, code review and community review.  Rest assured that this team's output will soon be known for the high quality of these work products. And certainly, Dan and I are up to this task.

If you have any further specific questions about any of this, please feel free to ask.  I certainly don't expect people to trust or believe anything we say - our actions are what counts. We decided to take the hard road with Syscoin. We could have cloned another codebase and released a product with a minimum of innovation, and a maximum amount of marketing.  This would have undoubtedly made us a lot of money.  But that's not why we do it.  We do it because we believe in the blockchain and we are excited about what could be built. Has this caused some bumps on the road along the way? Yes. Is it hard work? Absolutely. But its one of the most rewarding projects I've ever had the good fortune of participating in, and I and the rest of the Syscoin team will continue to innovate, improve and refine our product, our business, and ourselves for as long as you all give us that chance.

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:28:59 PM

They are good guys, I am sure they didnt want to underestimate anyones work. That was poor choice of words I agree. But they could elaborate existing Android wallets VS their vision of the wallet.
For investors the biggest mistake is to Sell or Buy under the influence of emotions. I think you made mistake by dumping at this moment.

@Dano and the team , you could set a bit faster pace if you can, the developement shouldnt slow down.

I agree, they are good guys and i know dano didn't mean it, in fact i didn't take it personal as my post implies. But i have a lot experience in corporate software development and i  know these guys have a lot of potential but they aren't as good as they think they are,  specially the main coder, at least the others had a dose of humility.
But the fact is that if any of them have minimum experience in the sector they wouldn't made all the mistakes they did, even if at least one of them worked in an IT costumer call center, would know how to handle  some communication issues; they made all errors on the book.
Not to mention all mistakes in project management, development, QA etc etc.

As i said, they had a lot of potential but they aren't professionals yet. My guess is that if somehow they manage to deliver everything they promised ( i really hope they do); some more experienced team will just hijack the code and that will be it.

I hope i am wrong because i know the feeling to invest a lot of time on a project and at the end being hijacked for lack of experience.

I wish you guys all luck, after all crypto world is just starting and there is space for every coin Smiley

According with moolah's escrow of syscoin ico they should have delivered a working wallet with 4 promised services but it never happened.They also advertised about a well experienced team but in reality other shitcoins are having good marketing than syscoin .Can you really ever trust someone again after they've cheated on you? The trust is gone and will probably never be regained.

Sad

Noone will really do that because it will take months to get up to speed on how things were done to integrate the services.. so they will get stuck on the next bug which will be ironed out in syscoin because of the developed knowledge.
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:43:55 PM

I promise this isn't FUD, but is anyone else seeing the super low buy support on Bittrex? What would happen if Syscoin was taken off Bittrex due to low volume?
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:53:39 PM

I promise this isn't FUD, but is anyone else seeing the super low buy support on Bittrex? What would happen if Syscoin was taken off Bittrex due to low volume?

They need .1 BTC to not remove it.  I'm sure we could muster that if needed.

mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:58:52 PM

That would require an average daily volume over a week of 0.10BTC if im led to believe, Syscoin wont reach that - i assure you. Be wary of our Roadmap too, Syscoin will be reaching out to a massive new audience.

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 07:40:57 PM

I've bought that much today on bittrex, I wish the fudders and haters would go away
and quit asking inane....what if this, what if that....questions that distract the devs from their work

Honeycutt22

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:21:01 PM

I've bought that much today on bittrex, I wish the fudders and haters would go away
and quit asking inane....what if this, what if that....questions that distract the devs from their work

I'm entitled to ask realistic question about my investment. You on there other hand should stop posting asinine comments attacking your fellow syscoin supporters.
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 08:39:04 PM

That would require an average daily volume over a week of 0.10BTC if im led to believe, Syscoin wont reach that - i assure you. Be wary of our Roadmap too, Syscoin will be reaching out to a massive new audience.

Plus, I wouldn't worry too much about one particular exchange, exchanges come and go as is the nature of this game (at least in the last couple of years), I remember just a few months ago, Cryptsy was the place to be..

Honeycutt22

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:49:28 PM

Plus, I wouldn't worry too much about one particular exchange, exchanges come and go as is the nature of this game (at least in the last couple of years), I remember just a few months ago, Cryptsy was the place to be..

Tru, was just a thought!:) I try not to market watch but always end up checking.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: