Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:14:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582870 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lordoftherigs

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:56:20 AM

The network is at 18Gh/s but I don't see any pool with big hashrate.. where are the big pools ?

people using ASICs don't need to join pool. We can assume that most of the GHs are miners using ASIC and going solo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:02:24 AM

The network is at 18Gh/s but I don't see any pool with big hashrate.. where are the big pools ?

people using ASICs don't need to join pool. We can assume that most of the GHs are miners using ASIC and going solo.

I don't think it's sols miners, I agree with snipsnoop, I think it's the merge miners.  With the DIFF and the price, solo mining would be pointless.

peekay6969

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:11:24 AM

Merge mining pools. Looks like they are the way forward at this stage

give-me-coins.com has over 8 GH/s. probably the largest.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:52:24 AM

Our new website, blog, and forums are now online! Please check them out / bookmark as appropriate. We'll continue to post/reply here but will focus on Syscoin Forums as the primary discussion hub.

These new properties will provide detailed information on team progress and our roadmap for current and future investors. It will also serve as a place for developers to find the information they need to build upon the Syscoin API.

Blog: http://syscoin.org/blog/
Forums: http://syscoin.org/discussions/

Look forward to seeing you there!

It looks very good, thanks for the hard working.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
awais3344

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:33:01 PM

The website design is pro indeed. Now to someone who would setup a marketplace by fetching data from the blockchain. Any update on that? I read about it before.

Is it remotely possible to setup a p2p hosted website?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:53:06 PM

The website design is pro indeed. Now to someone who would setup a marketplace by fetching data from the blockchain. Any update on that? I read about it before.

From the latest update.
But yes, there is example code in place and it is being worked on by a number of people.

The first and largest initiative we are working on is the Syscoin Marketplaces microsite. This will serve as the first focused piece of marketing around a specific Syscoin service and will also include microexamples for developers to quickly get started with the Syscoin API. This release will also bring new interfaces to the Syscoin Wallet which allow users to interact with Marketplace features directly from the wallet.

While we are working on the Marketplaces initiative we will also be launching a parallel promotional effort around the coin in general. Now that we have a solid informational base its time to spread awareness of Syscoin, its features, and its value proposition.
jay808

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:03:22 PM

Hearing that just makes me want to invest some more btc .

From the latest update.
But yes, there is example code in place and it is being worked on by a number of people.

The first and largest initiative we are working on is the Syscoin Marketplaces microsite. This will serve as the first focused piece of marketing around a specific Syscoin service and will also include microexamples for developers to quickly get started with the Syscoin API. This release will also bring new interfaces to the Syscoin Wallet which allow users to interact with Marketplace features directly from the wallet.

While we are working on the Marketplaces initiative we will also be launching a parallel promotional effort around the coin in general. Now that we have a solid informational base its time to spread awareness of Syscoin, its features, and its value proposition.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 02:51:37 PM

Website,blog and forum  look first rate.
Great job.
Forget the fudders...they'll move on to someone else.
Keep on Truckin'!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:42:08 PM

Great job.
Keep on Truckin'!

Oh we will and we don't mind the FUD.. You do tend to get thick skin fast..
Cor2

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:43:55 PM

Great job.
Keep on Truckin'!
Oh we will and we don't mind the FUD.. You do tend to get thick skin fast..
Good to hear that, because it is also all too easy to get disappointed and lose steam.
Luckily you guys appear to be moving into the right direction with the feature development and promotion,
now with the new sites released.
Since last night I have again doubled my investment in nr of Sys from the IPO investment, so I expect that soon this will pay off in
a much higher price! Time will tell - I second the "Keep on Truckin'!"

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:25:42 PM

+1 for site and roadmap

i think sys site is best in cryptoworld

IOTA
WORE

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:13:58 PM

+1 for site and roadmap

Unfortunately, the value of the coin keeps saying otherwise.  Dumpers are killing it because the block rewards are too big.
Pmalek
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 7031

Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:19:21 PM

+1 for site and roadmap

Unfortunately, the value of the coin keeps saying otherwise.  Dumpers are killing it because the block rewards are too big.

Yep that worries me too a bit, but it should reverse when the serious PR kicks in...

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:35:37 PM

Why people are dumping on good news?
We finally have some improvements to the coin and some good PR.
And yet the price is falling.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:45:41 PM

+1 for site and roadmap

The people that bought SYS with the ICO (most) are holding.  OK, I'm a merge miner with say 150 MH/s (3 50 MH/s rigs), I hate to say it, but I have one thing on my mind ROI, need to pay for the rigs so I have buy better/faster rigs when they come out.  They are not holding, they are dumping as fast as they can mine it.  Merge mining is keeping the hashrate high, but SYS is getting dumped as a byproduct of it.

I have been mining and dumping another coin for months, trying to pay for the ASICs I own.  I have taken some and bought SYS, but when the price of ASICs starts going down, I want mine to be paid for.  It was the same with GPUs, buy, mine, sell, buy something better...

Look at the mining page, ROI is what everyone wants.  I'm sure there are some holding, but the big miners are working to make the ROI on their rigs, people who are renting hashpower sell to pay and take the profit.

Not FUD, hard fact...

zrunfeng

Activity: 585

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:31:38 AM

dispointed to sys
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:32:47 AM

dispointed to sys

If the DEVs come out with features it will rise!!  Cheesy

neurorit

Activity: 184

Qidex Exchange

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:42:02 AM

+1 for site and roadmap

Unfortunately, the value of the coin keeps saying otherwise.  Dumpers are killing it because the block rewards are too big.

The people that bought SYS with the ICO (most) are holding.  OK, I'm a merge miner with say 150 MH/s (3 50 MH/s rigs), I hate to say it, but I have one thing on my mind ROI, need to pay for the rigs so I have buy better/faster rigs when they come out.  They are not holding, they are dumping as fast as they can mine it.  Merge mining is keeping the hashrate high, but SYS is getting dumped as a byproduct of it.

I have been mining and dumping another coin for months, trying to pay for the ASICs I own.  I have taken some and bought SYS, but when the price of ASICs starts going down, I want mine to be paid for.  It was the same with GPUs, buy, mine, sell, buy something better...

Look at the mining page, ROI is what everyone wants.  I'm sure there are some holding, but the big miners are working to make the ROI on their rigs, people who are renting hashpower sell to pay and take the profit.

Not FUD, hard fact...

Regarding this issue, I've suggested an interesting potential solution to this conundrum to devs which they're looking into. It's called multi-vPoW and it entails adding more  obscure algorithms that don't presently have ASICs. Those algorithms aren't merged mined and would have normal block rewards while the ASIC algorithm is merged mine but has smaller block rewards in effort to create a healthy balance so you don't have ASIC miners constantly selling or at least selling less. It also creates a more decentralized network which is an important plus.

Here's a write up by the person who came up with the idea, http://myriadplatform.org/multi-vpow/

kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 12:57:18 AM

I love that its scrypt and merge mined dont think its needs anything more

manbot1

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:27:21 AM

+1 for site and roadmap

Unfortunately, the value of the coin keeps saying otherwise.  Dumpers are killing it because the block rewards are too big.

The people that bought SYS with the ICO (most) are holding.  OK, I'm a merge miner with say 150 MH/s (3 50 MH/s rigs), I hate to say it, but I have one thing on my mind ROI, need to pay for the rigs so I have buy better/faster rigs when they come out.  They are not holding, they are dumping as fast as they can mine it.  Merge mining is keeping the hashrate high, but SYS is getting dumped as a byproduct of it.

I have been mining and dumping another coin for months, trying to pay for the ASICs I own.  I have taken some and bought SYS, but when the price of ASICs starts going down, I want mine to be paid for.  It was the same with GPUs, buy, mine, sell, buy something better...

Look at the mining page, ROI is what everyone wants.  I'm sure there are some holding, but the big miners are working to make the ROI on their rigs, people who are renting hashpower sell to pay and take the profit.

Not FUD, hard fact...

Regarding this issue, I've suggested an interesting potential solution to this conundrum to devs which they're looking into. It's called multi-vPoW and it entails adding more  obscure algorithms that don't presently have ASICs. Those algorithms aren't merged mined and would have normal block rewards while the ASIC algorithm is merged mine but has smaller block rewards in effort to create a healthy balance so you don't have ASIC miners constantly selling or at least selling less. It also creates a more decentralized network which is an important plus.

Here's a write up by the person who came up with the idea, http://myriadplatform.org/multi-vpow/
how many do you get mining now..in a whole day..  and how many would you get mining it your way..in a whole day...see i can see your point it would put less on the market..not many can be dumped then..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: