Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:42:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582897 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
manbot1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:21:03 PM

It know it can go even lower and it seems to be understandable that people sell to buy back later, but what if it suddenly goes up and i miss the point to buy in? I decided better to buy now and to tolerate a little price drop.

Edit: Selling to lower buy orders doesn't work on mintpal, does it? I hate bots, when do they buy back if i trick them? Grin.
man you should be buying now its so cheap..i wish i had more money to buy i would be buying right now. as you said it could go threw the roof..at any time..if i had 3 bitcoins i would  spend 1 and half bitcoin buying right now..then i would save the other just in case it does drop..and if it drops buy even more...but if no drop wait till you see loads off people buying and selling..let it rise a little bit then jump in and buy more....but to not buy now is mad...i paid 600sats for mine..soon as i get paid..i will buy well more at these prices...
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randywald

Activity: 600
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:27:50 PM

manbot1, i also have not so much money to invest. My first goal is 100,000 coins. I have arround 65,000 now which i bought between 200 and 280 satoshi.

What are your goals which you can afford?

cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:31:28 PM

Who are dumping SYS in this very low price, I really can't understand why.
Me neither, as the devs are getting closer to releasing the proper user interface for all the exciting SYS features.
Probably it was someone that needed the money out, so he sold (at a loss). At Mintpal it was one dump, at Allcoin
there was a series of smaller sales, each progressively lower. I am still holding, even considering buying more at
these low prices...
I can explain that, because I did it several times. For example you sell at 400 on a loss, invest in other coin, get 2x profit from it, rebuy Sys at 350. Now people are selling at 200, investing in other coins and planning to rebuy at 100.
They can be planning to rebuy, but they might also be crying for missing the boat when SYS suddenly takes off.
Did you see what just happened to Doge? SYS could be next.
I am not saying that Pump and Dump are a good thing - that is likely what is happening with Doge - but Sys is so
under-valued for the features that it has, it takes only one investor to see the light and start buying a handful BTC worth for the price to bounce up. Crypto is very unpredictable - only way to be sure is to not let go until it has happened, unless you do not mind missing it.

IMO, there are few coins in cryptos that are worth holding long and worth the risk. Syscoin is one of them. As the returns in a pump and dump could be laughable to what the real gains could be when these features are used by real world applications and people.

There are going to be few other coins going mainstream with Bitcoin and Litecoin adaptation takes hold, and finding those coins and holding long term is what can make the gains unbelievable today.

What most don't understand is these markets are controlled rarely by investors, but by bitcoin whales manipulating prices and pumping and dumping. Which is why investing in a GOOD coin, with vision that is trying to go mainstream like syscoin I care less what short term prices are. As long as team is working and adding value to this coin, then the prices going lowing actually is good for any real investor, as you can gain more for less.

Think longer. If you want to chase lastest pump and dump, your in wrong place here. If you wanna make early investor gains and invest in a product/team/new invovation then stick with this coin.

This coin is just over month old, look how long NXT took to make it's gains. It's pretty steady prices. WHY? It offers something of value.

Might as well buy some, put it in cold storage and forget about it for a year and come back and be surprised, as you might not even have to sell it, you can buy stuff with it.
manbot1

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:39:13 PM

It know it can go even lower and it seems to be understandable that people sell to buy back later, but what if it suddenly goes up and i miss the point to buy in? I decided better to buy now and to tolerate a little price drop.

Edit: Selling to lower buy orders doesn't work on mintpal, does it? I hate bots, when do they buy back if i trick them? Grin.
man you should be buying now its so cheap..i wish i had more money to buy i would be buying right now. as you said it could go threw the roof..at any time..if i had 3 bitcoins i would  spend 1 and half bitcoin buying right now..then i would save the other just in case it does drop..and if it drops buy even more...but if no drop wait till you see loads off people buying and selling..let it rise a little bit then jump in and buy more....but to not buy now is mad...i paid 600sats for mine..soon as i get paid..i will buy well more at these prices...
right listen.. when you trade on bittrex you as the trader cannot skip the buy walls but the exchanges can they can skip them ..which is not right..see they put up the false buy walls.. u think  people who are buying them but its not..the exchanges put up the buy walls and the bot can remove them faster than any human..i tried to buy syscoin i tried to skip the next sell wall and buy them at a higher price..to raise the price of syscoin..but it just goes to the next sell wall...but i have seen it with my own eyes the exchanges put up false sell and buy walls..then the bot can remove the buy or sell walls faster than any human.and dictate the price...and plus i think its wrong that exchanges should be even allowed to put up buy or sell walls ..it should be people who are actually selling and buying syscoin..not exchanges putting up the buy and sell walls..FIXED..the way bittrex is carrying on they will be shut down in the near future....fiddling sh ts
manbot1

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:47:30 PM

manbot1, i also have not so much money to invest. My first goal is 100,000 coins. I have arround 65,000 now which i bought between 200 and 280 satoshi.

What are your goals which you can afford?
you have done well  my friend  you are on to a winner i would just buy them all now ..and as months go on if price drops  buy a few more...but buy now..the drop will not drop half again cannot see it but..i could be wrong i just don,t see it..120 sats no way..its so cheap now..but say it goes up 10 fold in 1 swoop you never know..so BUY BUY NOW
manbot1

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:05:59 PM

SEE WHEN THE BOTS ON THE EXCHANGES..SEE A SURGE IN SALES IN SYSCOIN..THE BOT MIGHT JUMP IT  UP 10 FOLD ..THATS WHAT THEY DO..SO THEN YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO GET THEM CHEAP..SEE IF 100 PEOPLE GET ON BOARD IN A HOUR ..THE BOT GOES CRAZY A RAISES THE PRICE A LOT HIGHER THAN IT SHOULD BE ..THEN WHEN PEOPLE ARE NOT BUYING MUCH. IT DROPS IT SO FAST SO YOU SELL AT  A STUPID PRICE ..AND IF YOU DON,T SELL YOUR TRAPPED IN..YOU WONT BE GETTING YOUR BITCOIN BACK...NOT TILL THE SYSCOIN BECOMES WELL USED THEN NO STOPPING IT....
manbot1

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:12:22 PM

EXCHANGES ARE LIKE BETTING SHOPS...BUT BETTING SHOPS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO OWN ANY HORSES..THE EXCHANGES OWN CRYPTOCOINS....THAT PEOPLE IS FIDDLING
randywald

Activity: 600
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:16:36 PM

You are right. I also often see that some sell orders are instantly beeing removed while people are buying so that the price rises much higher while pumping... That happens really fast; you set buy order at xxx, bot removes order and then you buy at the next higher level Shocked. Is it only me who suggests this or is it true?

Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:16:48 PM

IF I OWN A HORSE..AND A BETTING SHOP ASK TO OWN SHARES IN THAT HORSE..THEY WILL BE SHUT DOWN ITS NOT ALLOWED..SO SAME SHOULD GO FOR EXCHANGES

WTF are you yelling@!?
coderboo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:27:57 PM

price is failing really bad

This coin is dead since the beginning.

Wow, dead, really? That's funny, I could have swore I have been working day and night on a living, active project. But thanks for telling me. I guess that features like:

A working distributed marketplace
The ability to register arbitrary data / key-value pairs
The ability to use aliases as syscoin address aliases: sendtoaddress myalias 1000
The ability to issue unique certificates
The upcoming ability to create asset types - and split them later (think: stocks, bonds)
The ability to encrypt stored data so only those who own the addresses you encrypted with can decrypt
Several other unannounced new services

Are all useless, unnecessary, and commonplace amongst todays altcoins... and I've been wasting my time over the last year working on this project.

So I guess - can I join your amazing project that you're working on?

What's it called again? I have a ton of experience with bitcoin's codebase and clearly you seem to know what you're talking about so can I please please work for you?
coderboo

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:31:45 PM

IF I OWN A HORSE..AND A BETTING SHOP ASK TO OWN SHARES IN THAT HORSE..THEY WILL BE SHUT DOWN ITS NOT ALLOWED..SO SAME SHOULD GO FOR EXCHANGES

Hey manbot1, I can't hear you over all the crazy.

How about, if you are able (minded), rephrase your posts so that they actually make sense?  I think maybe I just got a little dumber reading them and I really want my intelligence back.
usupnaruto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

tolong sumbangannya pak...

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:32:15 PM

I do not care if this coin price will be rise or even fall but I will keep it and will not sell it because i like this coin...

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 06:35:17 PM

Wow, dead, really? That's funny, I could have swore I have been working day and night on a living, active project. But thanks for telling me. I guess that features like:

The ability to use aliases as syscoin address aliases: sendtoaddress myalias 1000
The upcoming ability to create asset types - and split them later (think: stocks, bonds)
The ability to encrypt stored data so only those who own the addresses you encrypted with can decrypt

Are all useless, unnecessary, and commonplace amongst todays altcoins... and I've been wasting my time over the last year working on this project.

What's it called again? I have a ton of experience with bitcoin's codebase and clearly you seem to know what you're talking about so can I please please work for you?

+111111

New features take time to develop and poor/impatient "investors" fail to see past their shaky weak hands to realize this.

But rest assured there are investors who appreciate the hard work involved in Syscoin development, and are taking this opportunity to buy more at bargain prices.

twitter.com/notsofast
coderboo

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:39:32 PM

Wow, i would really like to use "Multisig Encrypted Messages Service" in the future.

How much coins will i need for using this service? I ask this because i would like to buy the coins already now for using it later and i don't know how much i should buy.

Hi RandyWald,  since the first version of this functionality will initially be incorporated into current services - aliases and data aliases first - using the encryption functionality won't cost any extra - just the alias service fee. I'll likely also add a variant of sendtoaddress called sendmessagetoaddress - sending encrypted messages using that command will likely cost you 0.01 SYS to send, with the fee rising if the message is above a certain TBD length.
manbot1

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:40:25 PM

WTF are you yelling@!?
lol i am saying exchanges should not be allowed to own or have any shares in a cryptocurrency..its fiddling ..the same goes for betting shops..hey are not allowed to have shares in horses or own any ....and lets face it an exchange is a betting shop...to say its not  well you are off your head..you are gambling that a cryptocurrency will raise..
coderboo

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:46:38 PM

WTF are you yelling@!?
lol i am saying exchanges should not be allowed to own or have any shares in a cryptocurrency..its fiddling ..the same goes for betting shops..hey are not allowed to have shares in horses or own any ....and lets face it an exchange is a betting shop...to say its not  well you are off your head..you are gambling that a cryptocurrency will raise..

Ahh - so you are in favor of government regulation of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency exchanges. Gotcha.

Except that an asset traded on an exchange ostensibly has an inherent value set by the market at that moment, whereas a bet placed has a potential future binary value. Not entirely the same thing.
manbot1

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:58:38 PM

Hey manbot1, I can't hear you over all the crazy.

How about, if you are able (minded), rephrase your posts so that they actually make sense?  I think maybe I just got a little dumber reading them and I really want my intelligence back.
when i type on my computer it seems to skip letters.. so bare with me..and i was not slagging syscoin..i am saying that exchanges are fiddling shits...and did i ask you to butt in coderboo .. so you shut up and get back to work..just like the song..the road is long...by the time you make any money .you be dead you old twat...so if you want to spend any of your syscoin i suggest you hurry the fuck up..coz you life clock will be over soon Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..your gran kids might have a good will left for them by you....lol  and if we still waiting for a raise in 20 years ...i will be dead. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Cointang

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:22:30 PM

Great marketing push Dan.. go promote title companies and stock companies for crying out loud. This is supposed to be "business on the block chain" not dice and giveaways. Once again this is a joke and your aligning syscoin with some shady characters I might add. Moolah please step in and take this over!!!! https://twitter.com/22loops/status/511591729490051073

1uSmoGi7FUh4Kb5Bf2snPKvnWdfLCt8fX
coderboo

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:27:51 PM

Great marketing push Dan.. go promote title companies and stock companies for crying out loud. This is supposed to be "business on the block chain" not dice and giveaways. Once again this is a joke and your aligning syscoin with some shady characters I might add. Moolah please step in and take this over!!!! https://twitter.com/22loops/status/511591729490051073

Hey marketing genius, thanks for your intelligent, insightful, and thoughtful commentary. I'm glad you were able to determine the entirety of our marketing campaign so early on and help steer us down the right path!

Your friend,
coderboo
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 07:30:37 PM

Very much alive.

@wunderloops is part of a well-known pump crew on twitter- so yeah seeing that user posting tweets trying to FUD Sys does not surprise anyone. Also http://syscoin.org/roadmap - some required reading for you. Thanks again for your input.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: