Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:54:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System  (Read 169229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:31:47 PM

Good is: The last days we had a high Volume around 25-29k, what means: Distribution. That's very important. I don't think it will need much time for a nice run on NEOS. And, we shouldn't forget: All Investors since beginning invested mostly in the great Dev-Team because they trust them. Everybody can imagine what will happen as soon as they deliver. And, I have no doubt, they will!
joetothphoto

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:34:06 PM

Good is: The last days we had a high Volume around 25-29k, what means: Distribution. That's very important. I don't think it will need much time for a nice run on NEOS. And, we shouldn't forget: All Investors since beginning invested mostly in the great Dev-Team because they trust them. Everybody can imagine what will happen as soon as they deliver. And, I have no doubt, they will!

The dev team is great. Look at today's talk about gambling and sport betting. Nothing was crapped on, but all opinions welcomed. I am sure something will be fleshed out. This goes for any idea brought to the table. All ideas welcome.
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:34:19 PM

+++

darkslash

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:40:22 PM

pump incoming in 10 mins just a heads up
belibeli

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:42:21 PM

I am launching an open invitation to any veteran programmers and website designers. I will be giving 121 stones of rough Tanzanite, with a total of 770 carats, worth roughly 300-500$ to anyone that can deliver a crypto currency (BTC and NEOS) website for gemstone trading and would like to partner with me in a lucrative future venture. If interested, please P.M. me. 
belibeli
darkslash

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:25:56 PM

pump incoming in 10 mins just a heads up

Lol

what it went up didnt it
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:28:31 PM

0.4BTC buy order aint no pump its a investment!

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
MinerMario

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:31:13 PM

LMAO... Half pump chump..... I hope you don't promise much more to the ladies than you do the forum. Smiley  Shocked

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:37:22 PM

I don't wish a pump. This Coin doesn't need it. I think, we will see a run sometime and maybe it could look like a pump then. But it's a big difference if 5 people buy each 50000 - to dump it later......... or if 1000 ppl buy each 250 Neos.
joetothphoto

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:40:06 PM

I'd take a nice steady 10-20% increase each week. That way when it does reach a nice amount people won't feel the need to dump enmasse.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 07:49:06 PM

The fact is you can't stop people from manipulation, you can only not feed into it.  I don't want it pumped personally and really with what's coming I think getting rid of it would be kind of a bad move.  I'm really striving for real-world useability here and we'll have it.  As well as some other features and services that will be neos-friendly and strictly neos for payment.

Best regards,

syntaks

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:27:49 PM

The fact is you can't stop people from manipulation, you can only not feed into it.  I don't want it pumped personally and really with what's coming I think getting rid of it would be kind of a bad move.  I'm really striving for real-world useability here and we'll have it.  As well as some other features and services that will be neos-friendly and strictly neos for payment.

Best regards,

syntaks
yessir! +1

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:31:45 PM

Best regards,

syntaks

Yes, no major vendor wants the coin he accepted today to be worth something different tomorrow. They are not in the speculation business.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:44:03 PM

Best regards,

syntaks

Yes, no major vendor wants the coin he accepted today to be worth something different tomorrow. They are not in the speculation business.

Major vendors wants instant low fee exchange into FIAT..

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:45:15 PM

I am launching an open invitation to any veteran programmers and website designers. I will be giving 121 stones of rough Tanzanite, with a total of 770 carats, worth roughly 300-500$ to anyone that can deliver a crypto currency (BTC and NEOS) website for gemstone trading and would like to partner with me in a lucrative future venture. If interested, please P.M. me. 
belibeli

This is a neat idea, would love to see someone partner with belibeli and make this into reality.

MinerMario

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:00:28 PM

Best regards,

syntaks

No greater truth has ever been spoken. Here is to hoping we get there.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:02:12 PM

Best regards,

syntaks

For now. He has to pay his suppliers and workers in fiat. That increases the supply of the coin which lowers the price, but being able to spend the coin at the vendor increases the demand, so it balances out.

Crypto will really take off when the primary laborer, the guy who picks the crops or assembles the product and thus has no one to pay but himself will accept crypto. But that's a very long way off.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:07:59 PM

When sending coins via trade section using airbrush it sends to address NdZvqWPXv9Vh7ZkMtX7ZSFWNMKpBq7EDWx however I dont see that address in my bitrexx account for deposits whos or what address is that in the send via airbrush methord??

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
joetothphoto

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:15:27 PM

Best regards,

syntaks

For now. He has to pay his suppliers and workers in fiat. That increases the supply of the coin which lowers the price, but being able to spend the coin at the vendor increases the demand, so it balances out.

Crypto will really take off when the primary laborer, the guy who picks the crops or assembles the product and thus has no one to pay but himself will accept crypto. But that's a very long way off.

This is the issue I have when discussing the acceptance of BTC with some of my friends who run small businesses. They would love to accept an alternative form of currency, but tye would still need to convert it in order to pay for the goods they need to run their business. It's a trickle down effect. Suppliers at the top need to accept the payment in order for the buyer to make payment using BTC (or any coin for that matter).
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:28:09 PM

Ok all coins in bittrex account was wondering what the address was for now explained over on irc so happy days.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: