Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System  (Read 169229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:39:05 AM

Yeah, some asshole threw up a 5 BTC sell wall around 27000, then the bots took over at 3000 sats less. It was manipulation to create a panic sell and a lot of these "investors" took the opportunity to sell out.

Now we start the whole process again. Sad

No we wont, market absorbed that 5BTC sell wall in just a few minutes we are back at 26801 already it was 23000 just 10 minutes ago.
Most retarded 5BTC dump ever wtf was his house on fire or something.
Malfunctioning tradebot!?

I looked through the market history at the time. It didn't sell, it was pulled.

They are looking for miner dumps possibly.... however...theres only 4 btc total buy orders down to 13k...this is not exactly good buy support. Crypto never ceases to amaze me people bitch they cant get a good dev or coin then when a real winner comes along it is not supported by a large audience. This makes zero sense.

That's the truth. Nothing makes sense because of all these damn tradebots and market manipulators. You can't tell what's up or down.

I held my bag this time though. Smiley

EDIT: Is there no exchange limiting or denying tradebot activity on their site? Shit-trix knows no lows so I don't expect anything out of their new public stance against bots. Anywhere else to list this coin where this crap isn't allowed? I would sure like to trade there.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:46:11 AM

Yeah, some asshole threw up a 5 BTC sell wall around 27000, then the bots took over at 3000 sats less. It was manipulation to create a panic sell and a lot of these "investors" took the opportunity to sell out.

Now we start the whole process again. Sad

No we wont, market absorbed that 5BTC sell wall in just a few minutes we are back at 26801 already it was 23000 just 10 minutes ago.
Most retarded 5BTC dump ever wtf was his house on fire or something.
Malfunctioning tradebot!?

I looked through the market history at the time. It didn't sell, it was pulled.

They are looking for miner dumps possibly.... however...theres only 4 btc total buy orders down to 13k...this is not exactly good buy support. Crypto never ceases to amaze me people bitch they cant get a good dev or coin then when a real winner comes along it is not supported by a large audience. This makes zero sense.

That's the truth. Nothing makes sense because of all these damn tradebots and market manipulators. You can't tell what's up or down.

I held my bag this time though. Smiley

EDIT: Is there no exchange limiting or denying tradebot activity on their site? Shit-trix knows no lows so I don't expect anything out of their new public stance against bots. Anywhere else to list this coin where this crap isn't allowed? I would sure like to trade there.

I'm not sure but maybe Bter (which we need really bad anyway for Chinese exposure) Or C-CEX which just need more volume to get it moving there.

yak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 03:47:32 AM

if you see any successful exchange, you'll see bots on it... the ones that die are generally because they chased the bots away. its just how trading is, i wouldn't worry too much about it

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:14:52 AM

Maybe the new trading rules on Bittrex will keep such nonsense under control.

The other thing that might help are one or more other exchanges. The long transaction times of BTC make arbitrage between exchanges difficult, but with something as fast as Neos a person who screws with an order book risks simply giving his coins away to someone he didn't even know was there.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:36:28 AM

i wouldn't worry about that dump.. stronger hands in now, also hopefully we get on the new mintpal launch Wink that would be great !

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
mybabyin

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:48:15 AM

After i buy the BTCD i finally learn a truth that holders will win.So let's dumpers dump and i will buy them all
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 05:01:45 AM

Power nap cancelled.  Let's do this.

Baird Ben

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:07:06 AM

I will support you forever!You are the best devs i have ever seen!
ereborltc

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:08:25 AM

I will support you forever!You are the best devs i have ever seen!
god damn! +1000000000000000

love this community!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:11:27 AM

I truly support this coin and I believe in it's huge success.We're all awesome guys!Let's make this happen.And great work dev.

b00s624

Activity: 322

-----------✄----------

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:15:48 AM

Let the Music Play  Grin
Time to earn some extra BTC

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 05:18:43 AM

No worries.  The status is: yak's goin to sleep cause he's not crazy, I'm staying up because I am; and the redbull gave me wings.  So I'm coding more of the functions and noting what has to be taken into consideration for integration and tomorrow we'll start working the pieces together more.  One thing I've learned over the years especially is that with designers you can't really rush them.  The reason is design is an art that's most part inspiration and the rest ability.  Whatever he comes up with I'm sure will rock.  In the meantime, to the codecave, batman.

b00s624

Activity: 322

-----------✄----------

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:21:27 AM

No worries.  The status is: yak's goin to sleep cause he's not crazy, I'm staying up because I am; and the redbull gave me wings.  So I'm coding more of the functions and noting what has to be taken into consideration for integration and tomorrow we'll start working the pieces together more.  One thing I've learned over the years especially is that with designers you can't really rush them.  The reason is design is an art that's most part inspiration and the rest ability.  Whatever he comes up with I'm sure will rock.  In the meantime, to the codecave, batman.
+1
Thanks dev!

RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:57:33 PM

If you can code while listening to this you truly are crazy: http://youtu.be/1qP-NglUeZU

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 02:39:24 PM

If you can code while listening to this you truly are crazy: http://youtu.be/1qP-NglUeZU

lol =) I'll stick with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp97sSUh7tE

magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:29:01 PM

lol =) I'll stick with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp97sSUh7tE

+++

ereborltc

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:31:20 PM

mint pal just posted their requirements to be listed on their exchange and one of them is the coin has to be at least 28 days old then the development team needs to request a review and that takes 7 days and then another 7 days to be listed if it meets requirements ...

so we have a little issue... there one way around this, we can pay a 5 btc fee to be reviewed and listed within 24hrs... I'm thinking this would be a 5 btc well spent, maybe we can raise it in donations from the community and two turtle can help out maybe ?

what do you guys think, I'm going to bed but just throwing that out there...

also syntaks, what are your thoughts on the superNET , sounds extremely interesting, maybe we should consider joining and being a part of that considering it changes nothing for neos core properties. just another thought , if any one wants to know what super net is look into it, there will be at least 100 coins using supernet, and neos has a unique anon feature that I'm sure super net would love to have aboard..

what are your thoughts?

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Kaze

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:57:03 PM

No need to rush another exchange.  Moolah will add in time.   Bittrex has been doing nearly 10 times daily volume than mint, only thing keeping mint volume breathing has been dark.  Supernet is intellectually interesting, however the token release was botched which underscores the rush to market and it seems more like an etf now than the actual realization of a 'supernet'.  Obviously time will tell if the ideas behind SN will come to fruition, however I'm personally choosing the cautious route as an open ended high priced ipo is the only visible proof of what SN is.
belibeli

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:11:17 PM

mint pal just posted their requirements to be listed on their exchange and one of them is the coin has to be at least 28 days old then the development team needs to request a review and that takes 7 days and then another 7 days to be listed if it meets requirements ...

so we have a little issue... there one way around this, we can pay a 5 btc fee to be reviewed and listed within 24hrs... I'm thinking this would be a 5 btc well spent, maybe we can raise it in donations from the community and two turtle can help out maybe ?

what do you guys think, I'm going to bed but just throwing that out there...

also syntaks, what are your thoughts on the superNET , sounds extremely interesting, maybe we should consider joining and being a part of that considering it changes nothing for neos core properties. just another thought , if any one wants to know what super net is look into it, there will be at least 100 coins using supernet, and neos has a unique anon feature that I'm sure super net would love to have aboard..

what are your thoughts?

5 BTC!? Really? Wow! Is this idiot tax, or what? Considering they make a profit on every trade, they should be chasing and paying developers, not the other way around. This looks like an insult to the developer and the community. Personally, I will not take part in any crowd funding for Neos listing on any crypto trading site. Not now, not ever. It seems these “elitists” developed a rash and phobia to new coins, especially the ones that are capable of delivering innovation. I think their brain-fog is caused by their Bitcoin bloated guts. I have seen this behavior in too many businesses to recognize the self-destructive patterns of a “selective” salesman. Good luck Mintpal! You are going to need it!
suchnekky

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:17:36 PM

Hey twoturtles, what is your local time? Is it sunday where you are yet?

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: