Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:03:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System  (Read 169229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Iris

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:57:56 AM

Good job dev!You have proofed that you are a promising man!!I love you !

Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:58:36 AM

James (jl777) from btcd has stated that arbitrush with neos is vulnerable to police raids seing as its centralized. A shame really, perhaps newer version of arbitrush would be decentralized
Please do not misinterpret what I say and then turn it into a definitive statement.
Maybe I was not clear as it has been very hectic few days, but I said that I could not find out the server topology, probably because I didnt look in the right place for the info. I guessed that maybe it is distributed, which is nothing at all like centralized. This is like saying multiply redundant is the same as single point of failure. So big change. I also said that a decentralized system would have vulnerabilities, but remember I said I was not sure about the topology, so this is a conditional.

So, I hope this is clear. I am not knowing of the actual server topology.
I made a guess that it is distributed
Then a general statement that distributed servers have a possible vulnerability. It is actually possible to create a distributed server topology that is not vulnerable to seizure and also possible to do it wrong.

So, conjecture + possibility + my lack of knowlege -> misquoting -> I apologize for any confusion this caused. I know the last thing that any coin needs is some seemingly credible statement that has the "c" word in it.

James

No issues here we are big supporters of both your project and Neoscoin as they both bring similar awesome into the crypto scene. Arbitrush is new so of course there's going to be labels and preconceived notions of how it works.  Thanks for stopping by though good on you Smiley

studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:00:36 AM

I really dislike it when coin devs trash talk other coins. Massively unprofessional, sort out your own shit and talk about your own coin. Let others worry about theirs.
Huh? dev said nothing but positive things about other coins lol... what r u reading loll... twoturtles is humble no trash talk whatsoever Wink

I wasn't talking about twoturtles

BINTEX

Powered by,
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 11:00:46 AM

Good job dev!You have proofed that you are a promising man!!I love you !

<3

Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:04:17 AM

I've just found this coin - very impressive.
What is ICO?
ico-ipo was 10k-12.5k  then dipped a bit to 8-11k for a bit and rises steady to 15k ish, now a whale just came and literally bought all the coins up from 20-34k with no dumps at all. this guy knows what he's buying is cheap.. Wink

I Just wonder why the whale did it so fast i think he already bought tons at 10k sat etc

I can only see it go up from here by now

You are correct, but we also need to make sure people in the community know how these whales operate and make money.

They will sell a lot of coins at one point and get people to think that the top was reached and now the price will fall. By doing this the whale will take a bit of a loss on purpose.

The reason he does this is so that others panic and sell for what the whale sold for, thinking that they are about to lose the profit that they just made when the coin doubled in value. So investors that have not seen this tactic before, will start to sell their coins to try to make sure they don't lose the profit that they just made.

Then, what ends up happening is the sellers keep lowering their sell price trying to have the lowest price so when there is a buyer, their coins are at the top of the list, so they will get the sale. What ends up happening is everyone is now competing to sell their coins, undercutting each other over and over again, and in the process we will see the price of Neoscoin fall temporarily.

Then, the whale is right there buying up all the coins from the unsuspecting sellers, who think they are just selling their coins for the best profit they can get before (in their eyes) it falls to the point that they lose their profit.

Understand that this happens every single time, with every single great coin. The whale knows that after the panic selling stops, the coin will return to its true value, and now the whale just got all of the coins at a great discount from the panic sellers.

So what you do is:

1. Don't fall for it, and DON'T SELL YOUR COINS. No matter how artificially low the whale is able to get the panic sellers to go, the price will go back to normal when the panic is over. I know it's scary watching the "value" your Neoscoins drop before your eyes,

REMEMBER THIS: YOU DON'T ACTUALLY LOSE ANY MONEY UNLESS YOU SELL YOUR COINS!

This is what whales do. They buy a lot so they can dump and crash the price temporarily, and buy up all the cheap coins.

DON'T FALL FOR IT.

BUY WHEN THE WHALES CRASH THE PRICE.

We can't stop newbie traders from falling for this old trick, but we can buy the coins ourselves, and at least the whale won't get them all.

Understand that this will also be accompanied with newbie FUD posts, saying that the sky is falling, and all kinds of lies to make people think that the coin is going down and will not recover.

THIS IS NOT TRUE. WE HAVE ONE OF THE BEST DEVS WE COULD ASK FOR.

THIS COIN IS GOING TO BE WORTH MUCH MORE THAN IT IS NOW.

Don't fall for the FUD and the whale dump. Make money from it and buy when the newbies are unfortunately selling because they don't know any better.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1694

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 11:04:45 AM

Guys lets spread a little the hash on sha256 algo  Grin coinminers waiting for your hash  Grin

magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:26:17 AM

GREAT WORK NEOS TEAM! THANX ! Im a true beliver!

ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:27:14 AM

What is ICO?
ico-ipo was 10k-12.5k  then dipped a bit to 8-11k for a bit and rises steady to 15k ish, now a whale just came and literally bought all the coins up from 20-34k with no dumps at all. this guy knows what he's buying is cheap.. Wink

I Just wonder why the whale did it so fast i think he already bought tons at 10k sat etc

You are correct, but we also need to make sure people in the community know how these whales operate and make money.

They will sell a lot of coins at one point and get people to think that the top was reached and now the price will fall. By doing this the whale will take a bit of a loss on purpose.

The reason he does this is so that others panic and sell for what the whale sold for, thinking that they are about to lose the profit that they just made when the coin doubled in value. So investors that have not seen this tactic before, will start to sell their coins to try to make sure they don't lose the profit that they just made.

Then, what ends up happening is the sellers keep lowering their sell price trying to have the lowest price so when there is a buyer, their coins are at the top of the list, so they will get the sale. What ends up happening is everyone is now competing to sell their coins, undercutting each other over and over again, and in the process we will see the price of Neoscoin fall temporarily.

Then, the whale is right there buying up all the coins from the unsuspecting sellers, who think they are just selling their coins for the best profit they can get before (in their eyes) it falls to the point that they lose their profit.

Understand that this happens every single time, with every single great coin. The whale knows that after the panic selling stops, the coin will return to its true value, and now the whale just got all of the coins at a great discount from the panic sellers.

So what you do is:

1. Don't fall for it, and DON'T SELL YOUR COINS. No matter how artificially low the whale is able to get the panic sellers to go, the price will go back to normal when the panic is over. I know it's scary watching the "value" your Neoscoins drop before your eyes,

This is what whales do. They buy a lot so they can dump and crash the price temporarily, and buy up all the cheap coins.

DON'T FALL FOR IT.

We can't stop newbie traders from falling for this old trick, but we can buy the coins ourselves, and at least the whale won't get them all.

Understand that this will also be accompanied with newbie FUD posts, saying that the sky is falling, and all kinds of lies to make people think that the coin is going down and will not recover.

Don't fall for the FUD and the whale dump. Make money from it and buy when the newbies are unfortunately selling because they don't know any better.

well put buddy! after watching this whale buy up everything in the 20-33k range and no one sold to his buy walls ... i see we have some very smart investors Wink keep it up guys ,awesome things in the works and community is strong Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
triebstahl

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:29:25 AM

What is ICO?

So what you do is:

DON'T FALL FOR IT.

the question is, how deep will the whale dump his coins?
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:30:47 AM

Chris001 just posted a very big truth if you are not a good trader and fall for newbie fud posts then read his last post and memorize it. He's basically mapping out what will happen to Neoscoin in the next 2 months as it climbs to the moon.  Hold your coins, there is a bunch of neat things planned in this coins future and you will need neos to gain access to them.

Edit: to answer the last comment, whales will sell at a huge personal loss to get new traders to sell no matter what it takes. Simply put, they will scare the shit out of new traders.

triebstahl

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:36:04 AM

Chris001 just posted a very big truth if you are not a good trader and fall for newbie fud posts then read his last post and memorize it. He's basically mapping out what will happen to Neoscoin in the next 2 months as it climbs to the moon.  Hold your coins, there is a bunch of neat things planned in this coins future and you will need neos to gain access to them.

Edit: to answer the last comment, whales will sell at a huge personal loss to get new traders to sell no matter what it takes.

I read the bottom between 16-18k. 25k is a wall, will go away in a blink of an eye. the next wall is at 20-21k and than freefall to 16.5k or lower.
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:44:51 AM

he bought 100k between 20-33k .. the man has pretty much 10% of the supply ... i would be shocked if he let it drop below 23k... but its possible...one thing is for sure, he's aware of how undervalued and valuable neos is Wink be strong and enjoy the ride... the best hasn't even come yet...twoturtles is working like a mad man on numerous things...and walking us all through it with him step by step pretty much lol

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
kimanhta

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:45:07 AM

what happen with Sha-256 pool http://neos.coin-miners.info/ I don't recieve coin?  Embarrassed
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:46:28 AM

he bought 100k between 20-33k .. the man has pretty much 10% of the supply ... i would be shocked if he let it drop below 23k... but its possible...one thing is for sure, he's aware of how undervalued and valuable neos is Wink be strong and enjoy the ride... the best hasn't even come yet...twoturtles is working like a mad man on numerous things...and walking us all through it with him step by step pretty much lol

Nah i cant see them dropping more of this coin i think we will just buy-up again ones the walls are bigger , anyway there is only one way to go !
figgyUK

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:02:08 PM

I'm not selling - this coin has great potential. If it does drop again I'm only going to buy moarrrr Cheesy

LeviarCoin - DRM over Blockchain
█ JOIN IN LEVIARCOIN ICO - LIVE NOW █
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 12:10:40 PM

Just an update folks: v2's setup is complete, I'm just trying to break it now.  One of the drawbacks with v1 was that the time crunch made way for some undiscovered nuances.  One of which being if you modified the RPC port, username or password you would then have issues bringing up the interface.  Another from what I've witnessed is people that put 'wallet' outside of the package directory.  v2's setup is an attempt to rectify that by allowing you to either accept the default configuration or customize it.  All I'm doing right now is trying to break it, so you don't have to.  I'll let everyone know the progress as it comes in.

Best regards,

syntaks

btcney

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:11:54 PM

Just an update folks: v2's setup is complete, I'm just trying to break it now.  One of the drawbacks with v1 was that the time crunch made way for some undiscovered nuances.  One of which being if you modified the RPC port, username or password you would then have issues bringing up the interface.  Another from what I've witnessed is people that put 'wallet' outside of the package directory.  v2's setup is an attempt to rectify that by allowing you to either accept the default configuration or customize it.  All I'm doing right now is trying to break it, so you don't have to.  I'll let everyone know the progress as it comes in.

Best regards,

syntaks
didnt understand shit but sounds good!
figgyUK

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:19:07 PM

Best regards,

syntaks

I would love a wallet to break Sad

OS X 10.8 (ML) next ?

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 12:21:33 PM

Best regards,

syntaks

OS X 10.8 (ML) next ?

I didn't forget about you =)  The mountain lion is coming, hide your prey.

Regards,

syntaks

figgyUK

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:25:24 PM

Best regards,

syntaks

OS X 10.8 (ML) next ?

I didn't forget about you =)  The mountain lion is coming, hide your prey.

Regards,

syntaks

Haha great man! I knew you hadn't forgotten ;-)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: