Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:35:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System  (Read 169229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:28:16 PM

Just an update folks: v2's setup is complete, I'm just trying to break it now.  One of the drawbacks with v1 was that the time crunch made way for some undiscovered nuances.  One of which being if you modified the RPC port, username or password you would then have issues bringing up the interface.  Another from what I've witnessed is people that put 'wallet' outside of the package directory.  v2's setup is an attempt to rectify that by allowing you to either accept the default configuration or customize it.  All I'm doing right now is trying to break it, so you don't have to.  I'll let everyone know the progress as it comes in.

Best regards,

syntaks

You have been amazing!! Great job!!!

How difficult would it be to make this a one click install, so all non tech people can easily use this in the future. The last thing I would want is someone who is not a tech person at all, to be interested, but unable to get the wallet working.

It is very hard for tech savy people to understand that those who are not tech people cant just do Step 1, 2, 3. But they can't, I know it's hard for tech people to understand, but it's really true.

If we could make installing the wallet idiot proof that would be a great feature. Or even a wizard, people are used to this, where they just click next, next, next, finish.

This would be a very great feature. And I know some people will come on here and say if people can't just follow directions, then they just shouldn't be involved, but I don't agree with those people, and I have a feeling you don't either.

Is it hard to make a wizard for the installation process? I'm not a big tech person myself, I can follow directions, but a lot of the things I read I just don't understand, I hear other tech people praising everything so I know it's ok, and overall everyone trusts you now anyway.

Does a wizard not fit this kind of wallet, am I totally not understanding how this works, because that is totally possible lol

The main point is just making sure if someone wants to use the Neoscoin wallet, they couldn't screw it up if they tried.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:40:05 PM

Really good project! I had luck to buy after the IPO but at IPO-Prices. And I bought because of the Devs. I like the way they communicate and the honesty in it! So... Respect to the Team. And also to the Community. Seems to me like a very peaceful Thread between all the "Warriors and Criminals"...

...just kidding... or maybe not. Cheesy

And: What Chris001 said here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757984.msg8582501#msg8582501 is very true. From time to time, his post should be called to remembrance.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 12:40:18 PM

Just an update folks: v2's setup is complete, I'm just trying to break it now.  One of the drawbacks with v1 was that the time crunch made way for some undiscovered nuances.  One of which being if you modified the RPC port, username or password you would then have issues bringing up the interface.  Another from what I've witnessed is people that put 'wallet' outside of the package directory.  v2's setup is an attempt to rectify that by allowing you to either accept the default configuration or customize it.  All I'm doing right now is trying to break it, so you don't have to.  I'll let everyone know the progress as it comes in.

Best regards,

syntaks

You have been amazing!! Great job!!!

How difficult would it be to make this a one click install, so all non tech people can easily use this in the future. The last thing I would want is someone who is not a tech person at all, to be interested, but unable to get the wallet working.

It is very hard for tech savy people to understand that those who are not tech people cant just do Step 1, 2, 3. But they can't, I know it's hard for tech people to understand, but it's really true.

If we could make installing the wallet idiot proof that would be a great feature. Or even a wizard, people are used to this, where they just click next, next, next, finish.

This would be a very great feature. And I know some people will come on here and say if people can't just follow directions, then they just shouldn't be involved, but I don't agree with those people, and I have a feeling you don't either.

Is it hard to make a wizard for the installation process? I'm not a big tech person myself, I can follow directions, but a lot of the things I read I just don't understand, I hear other tech people praising everything so I know it's ok, and overall everyone trusts you now anyway.

Does a wizard not fit this kind of wallet, am I totally not understanding how this works, because that is totally possible lol

The main point is just making sure if someone wants to use the Neoscoin wallet, they couldn't screw it up if they tried.

I know exactly what you mean and that's what I was striving for with this release.  The process consists of:

./install.sh
(open browser for web-based configuration in a wizard-style)
click finish
./runNeos.sh

Best regards,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 12:41:32 PM

Really good project! I had luck to buy after the IPO but at IPO-Prices. And I bought because of the Devs. I like the way they communicate and the honesty in it! So... Respect to the Team. And also to the Community. Seems to me like a very peaceful Thread between all the "Warriors and Criminals"...

And: What Chris001 said here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757984.msg8582501#msg8582501 is very true. From time to time, his post should be called to remembrance.

Thanks a lot tempus, we're trying.  We really appreciate your faith and support.

Sincerely,

syntaks

adloule13

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:44:03 PM

So 50K today
what do you think ? Smiley

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 12:44:21 PM

Update: I forgot, last night I sent in a request for PoD done by coins source.  I'll keep everyone posted regarding progress.

Regards,

syntaks

suchnekky

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:52:37 PM

So 50K today

In near future maybe, but not today, were due for a pullback as we completely missed the 18-27 range

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:57:09 PM

Thanks a lot tempus, we're trying.  We really appreciate your faith and support.

Sincerely,

syntaks

I have to thank! Honesty is maybe the most rarely to find in Crypto!

By the way: Before I bought I looked into your Post-History. And I thought: Damn, he made another Coin. Could lead to FUD! But than I saw what for a project! Than I bought! ;-)
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 01:00:19 PM

what happen with Sha-256 pool http://neos.coin-miners.info/ I don't recieve coin?  Embarrassed

Hello

Yes you got your payment check the transaction id http://explorer.neoscoin.com/tx/308d0e49ec0c972ad803ae1dd7d657d67068f9864704ad00b8e7b160a53fdd68

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:04:09 PM

So 50K today

In near future maybe, but not today, were due for a pullback as we completely missed the 18-27 range

That doesnt mean nothing , i've seen crypto's go up 100k in a day ! Just make sure you are on board when you feel comfirtable on your buy i can see it hit the 50 tomorrow already.

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 01:04:58 PM

By the way just so that everyone knows (pool owners and miners alike): if you have an issue with a pool we've listed or haven't, please feel free to drop us a line or support ticket using support.neoscoin.com.  Just because we don't run them, doesn't mean we won't interject to try to resolve any possible issues.

Best regards,

syntaks

figgyUK

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:10:41 PM

So 50K today

That doesnt mean nothing , i've seen crypto's go up 100k in a day ! Just make sure you are on board when you feel comfirtable on your buy i can see it hit the 50 tomorrow already.

Could happen. It's at 30k now.

Is it wrong to ask people how many NEOS they have? Just curious as to what holding people are aiming for with this coin on average. Ignore if this isn't appropriate.  (I'm fairly new to crypto)

LeviarCoin - DRM over Blockchain
█ JOIN IN LEVIARCOIN ICO - LIVE NOW █
Bagdar13

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:15:43 PM

So 50K today

Is it wrong to ask people how many NEOS they have? Just curious as to what holding people are aiming for with this coin on average. Ignore if this isn't appropriate.  (I'm fairly new to crypto)

Not sure if it’s wrong but I will answer, I have 3k (and keep mining) and likely would sell half if it hit 50k today, but I might pull the trigger at 45k (you never go broke taking profits, and it is better to lose opportunity than money).  The other half I intend to keep as long as the dev remains active, it has been months since I have seen a project with any promise like this.  Likely I will keep anything I mine as well but its getting harder by the hour.
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:21:20 PM

Here we gooooo

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
figgyUK

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:21:58 PM

So 50K today

Not sure if it’s wrong but I will answer, I have 3k (and keep mining) and likely would sell half if it hit 50k today, but I might pull the trigger at 45k (you never go broke taking profits, and it is better to lose opportunity than money).  The other half I intend to keep as long as the dev remains active, it has been months since I have seen a project with any promise like this.  Likely I will keep anything I mine as well but its getting harder by the hour.

I like that... 'better to lose opportunity than money'

Thanks for your answer, and sounds like a good plan. 1500 sold at 50k would get back my btc investment too and leave me a healthy balance of NEOS for the future. I have 6633.

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:34:57 PM

Lets keep it polite and lets say more then 25000 Tongue
figgyUK

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:38:23 PM

Lets keep it polite and lets say more then 25000 Tongue

Haha very nice! And less than?... Tongue

child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:41:23 PM

"… [of NeosCoin Anon]Think of it in terms of a secret admirer sending flowers.

Regards,

syntaks"

BitBD

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 01:55:56 PM

Awesome! very good potential. I still hold 75% of my ICO purchase.

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 02:10:43 PM

Come get your NEOS!

http://www.hasher.ca

PROP reward system
Worker Stats
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage

To mine:

Username: your NEOS wallet address
Password: anything
URL (vardiff): stratum+tcp://stratum.hasher.ca:3675

NEOS go straight to your wallet once the block is confirmed. We don't hold your NEOS!

Cheers and Happy Hashing!

Can someone add this to the OP?

Thanks!

I can add it to the site.  Do you support both x11 and sha?  This way I know how to type it out.  Also, you might wanna widen that bottom table there with the coins listed.  They're overlapping on firefox at least.

Best regards,

syntaks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: