Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597136 times)
100elephants

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:02:25 AM

Good luck, let us know about the IPO. I am in!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:10:40 AM

I'm interested and will be keeping up on this.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Bit-Gods

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:48:40 AM

Watching

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:00:19 AM

I like it.

If you want to lower the total supply, 1 billion is fine, no less than that. Super "rare" coins are gimmicks and for PnDs. If this is about mainstream and making it last, you want a good amount of them. The brand/name is excellent, as for being "too feminine" that is hardly a problem. (You can tweak the color of the gem/logo perhaps if it is a concern) You don't want to target Bitcointalk.org guys, if the real target is mainstream, as there are lots of women out there and they are often overlooked - as most IPOs are not really trying to do anything real. Also, make the IPO prices reasonable and set it up with a trusted escrow service. Kudos for using your real Bitcointalk.org ID, that instantly made me think this could have some potential. Great website too.

tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:33:15 AM

@DEV, please post the important information in OP..

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
hustler100

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:31:28 PM

I like the concept looks very promising specially because it is powered by Counterparty.
watching closely to the IPO
zythos

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:51:43 PM

Looking forward to the presale. Definitely going to invest in this project Smiley. Watching and waiting
peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:50:37 AM

This project looks extremely promising.

Can you tell me more about the app? Is it decentralized? How are going to deal with blockchain bloating? I will be glad to hear any technical details.

We won’t be using the bitcoin network for messaging (at list not in the beginning). We are using azure notification hub for the texting and bitcoin blockchain only for our gems reward model and wallet. Meaning the ownership model is decentralized but there is no risk to bloat the bitcoin blockchain.
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:53:28 AM

Can you tell me more about the app? Is it decentralized? How are going to deal with blockchain bloating? I will be glad to hear any technical details.

We won’t be using the bitcoin network for messaging (at list not in the beginning). We are using azure notification hub for the texting and bitcoin blockchain only for our gems reward model and wallet. Meaning the ownership model is decentralized but there is no risk to bloat the bitcoin blockchain.

What about accounts? Is each account = bitcoin private key?
peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:15:03 AM

What about accounts? Is each account = bitcoin private key?

yes - on registration you the app automatically creates a passphrase for you.
This passphrase lets you access your wallet and the funds it contains on counterwallet (https://counterwallet.co/)

Accessing your wallet inside the app will be protected by 4 digits password (much simpler than requiring you to enter the ("long") passphrase.

(more info about counterwallet web-wallet @ https://wiki.counterparty.co/w/Counterwallet).
peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:52:22 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 10:59:45 AM by peled1986

Looks cool, good luck with your launch.
watching
watching
Looks like a promising project!
Co-op with Counterparty protocol is a great idea!
I certainly put some BTCs aside for this.
Way to go Gems! Keep up the good work!
watching
let's watch
reserved.hope it will be a good 2nd cypto.
Great idea!
I'm looking forward to hear more about this promising project.
I'm interested to see how this project will progress, cheers!
The idea of coin compensation based on messages and adding friends sound groundbreaking!
Keeping my eye on this...I've got a good hunch!
I took the time to read everything on the website (http://getgems.org/), and on second thought this sounds really fascinating actually. Rewarding people for inviting new users using exodus funds is a great idea.
Looks great! Smiley I will be watching! So what's the goal on crowd-sale?
~~MZ~~
Seems like an interesting idea.
thx, ill keep close look up .)
That is a very interesting concept.
Very nice, looking forward to the sale and roadmap.
Good luck, let us know about the IPO. I am in!
I'm interested and will be keeping up on this.
Watching
I like it.
I like the concept looks very promising specially because it is powered by Counterparty.
watching closely to the IPO
Looking forward to the presale. Definitely going to invest in this project Smiley. Watching and waiting

Thank you for the great support and keeping an eye on Gems at this early stage.

We are in touch with the major players that can help us make the Gems public sale as smooth as possible and we would like the community to help us decide who we should work with.

The options are:
Bter - example Crypti
Poloniex - example SuperNET
Vend - example Storj
Swarm - example COMICCOIN
respected escrow from the community - example maxmint, anon136

Each alternative has its advantages. It is important for us to hear and learn from everyones experience.
devphp

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:07:49 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 09:22:25 AM by devphp

Are you going to sell GEMS on Counterparty for XCP too? Or will you just use Counterparty to distribute GEMS once sale for Bitcoin is done?
wosch

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:16:52 AM

We are in touch with the major players that can help us make the Gems public sale as smooth as possible and we would like the community to help us decide who we should work with.

The options are:
Bter - example Crypti
Vend - example Storj

Each alternative has its advantages. It is important for us to hear and learn from everyones experience.

I would choose Poloniex or Bter.
peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:59:12 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 01:17:37 PM by peled1986

Are you going to sell GEMS on Counterparty for XCP too? Or will you just use Counterparty to distribute GEMS once sale for Bitcoin is done?

We are great believers in counterparty innovative peer-to-peer financial platform. We are holding xcp created by the bitcoins we burnt in January 2014 and have been following the project amazing development since.

We would like to "give back" and support counterparty. This can be done by giving the community the option to buy with xcp a small percentage of the Gems for sell, or by us using a small percentage of the btc we raise to buy xcp from bter/poloniex exchanges at a future time.
devphp

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:28:01 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 12:41:43 PM by devphp

We are great believers in counterparty innovative peer-to-peer financial platform. We are holding xcp created by the bitcoins we burnt in January 2014 and have been following the project amazing development since.

We would like to "give back" and support the counterparty. This can be done by giving the community the option to buy with xcp a small percentage of the Gems for sell, or by us using a small percentage of the btc we raise to buy xcp from bter/poloniex exchanges at a future time.

Well, I guess since you are believer in that platform, it would only be natural to sell GEMS for XCP at the IPO and also later to let GEMS freely trade on it as an asset. Did you intend for GEMS to trade as an asset on Counterparty at all? If not, why not?
a447513372

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:38:31 PM

Thank you for the great support and keeping an eye on Gems at this early stage.

The options are:
Bter - example Crypti
Vend - example Storj

i think bter is good  Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀ ▄▄▀▀      ████  ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀███▄
  ████ ▄███████████████      ▀█  ████
 ███▀ ▄██████████████████      █  ▀███
▄███            ████ ████      ▀█ ███▄
███ ▄█           ████  ████      █▄ ███
███            ████   ████       █ ███
███ ▀█          ████  ████       █▀ ███
▀▀▀▀           █████████       ▄█ ███▀
 ██████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███
  ██████████████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄  ▀▄▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▀
     ▀████▄ ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████▀
       ▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀

████                ▄████
    ████████████████                ████   ▄▄███████████████          ▄█████▀
   ██████████████████               ██▀▀ ██████████████████        ▄█████▀
             ▀████████             ███ ████▀                    ▄█████▀
             ▄█████████            ██▀ ███▀                  ▄█████▀
             ████ ▀████           ███ ████▄               ▄█████▀
             ████  ████           ███▄ ██████████████▀ ▄█████▀
            ████  ▄████           ████  ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▄
            ████ ▄████           ████               ▀██▄  █████▄
            ████████▀            ████               ▄████   █████▄
           ███████▀            ███▀              ▄█████▀     █████▄
 ██████████████████████████████ ███ ▄█████████████████▀         █████▄
█████████████▀▀▀██████████████ ▄██ ▄████████████████▀             █████▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:40:14 PM

like the coin too much in supply take it down to 10million you will get many buyers
peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:20:42 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 01:31:04 PM by peled1986

We would like to "give back" and support counterparty. This can be done by giving the community the option to buy with xcp a small percentage of the Gems for sell, or by us using a small percentage of the btc we raise to buy xcp from bter/poloniex exchanges at a future time.

Well, I guess since you are believer in that platform, it would only be natural to sell GEMS for XCP at the IPO and also later to let GEMS freely trade on it as an asset. Did you intend for GEMS to trade as an asset on Counterparty at all? If not, why not?

GEMS and any other counterparty asset (to the best of my knowledge) will always be able to be traded inside counterwallet decentralized exchange - We think thats great!
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:27:56 PM

Is there an "income" component to GEMS ??
And If so how often and in what form would 'dividends' be paid to GEMS holders ??

Triff ..

peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:23:22 PM

Is there an "income" component to GEMS ??
And If so how often and in what form would 'dividends' be paid to GEMS holders ??

Triff ..
Daily airdrop of gems - Every day, 2.5 million gems are air dropped from the Exodus Address. The ecosystem automatically distributes these gems between users according to their relative network contribution. Contribution is measured by the number of active daily users which were introduced by you to the network so far.

In addition, air drop share is multiplied by total gems owned. The more gems you own, the more gems you make - an advantage to investors who accumulate gems first.

The exact technical details are still being worked on and will be published before that start of the public sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: