Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:28:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income.  (Read 122891 times)
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 10:57:41 AM

it's up again

yeay

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:09:54 AM

@ Sector: I understand why you are angry, but you can not build trust by banning accounts of people who got scared and thought you where a scammer. As far as they concern, you are stealing their money with banning (if they have any money invested on your site), proving them right. You can build trust by proving them wrong, what you just did.

You should read his post to understand why I want to ban him. I banned only one account, and it will be a second. Not for me, but for scaring other users. I am not angry.
I understand really good why people think it was taken down and people lost there money. Why there was no message when the website was prior offline. When there is big money involved people wanna know what happened.

There are enough people here who lost big money with other services after they turned scam. People are scary also because no one know anything about the people who they trust there money.
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:17:26 AM

People were not scared because someone scared them but because the site was down. Nothing personal, but some have invested really big money and felt that they deserved to know more than nothing (because nothing was posted when the site went down). Good news is the site is back so everybody may just calm down

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:39:33 PM

@Sector:  First, glad to see things are back up and running!!  What type of changes can we expect?  Will those of us who have our upgrades be secure in our mines?  Just wondering for future investment planning.  Thank you in advance.

██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
Borgminer

Activity: 758

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:48:59 PM

If anyone wants to buy my account . IM selling it for 1 BTC .
SatHunter

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:02:39 PM

do you actually own any mines? Have a production level? Have a balance in your account?
FaucetWorld

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:53:30 PM

I think you should give such a proposal in "digital goods" section:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0

Or maybe even better will be make auction here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=73.0

Sector (OP)

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:59:27 PM

@ Sector: I understand why you are angry, but you can not build trust by banning accounts of people who got scared and thought you where a scammer. As far as they concern, you are stealing their money with banning (if they have any money invested on your site), proving them right. You can build trust by proving them wrong, what you just did.

You should read his post to understand why I want to ban him. I banned only one account, and it will be a second. Not for me, but for scaring other users. I am not angry.
I understand really good why people think it was taken down and people lost there money. Why there was no message when the website was prior offline. When there is big money involved people wanna know what happened.

There are enough people here who lost big money with other services after they turned scam. People are scary also because no one know anything about the people who they trust there money.

The server was not working, and it was unable to show even a message for users.
Sector (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:01:43 PM

@Sector:  First, glad to see things are back up and running!!  What type of changes can we expect?  Will those of us who have our upgrades be secure in our mines?  Just wondering for future investment planning.  Thank you in advance.

We will add Litecoin and Perfect Money, some new types of mines will also be added. After halving the Bitcoin reward for a block ore-mine's monthly interest will be reduced.
HydroThunder

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:04:21 PM

I would say to add PPC, but that is just my personal preference. I'm sure you guys have enough suggestions as it is.
Zambie

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:14:02 AM

@Sector:  First, glad to see things are back up and running!!  What type of changes can we expect?  Will those of us who have our upgrades be secure in our mines?  Just wondering for future investment planning.  Thank you in advance.

We will add Litecoin and Perfect Money, some new types of mines will also be added. After halving the Bitcoin reward for a block ore-mine's monthly interest will be reduced.

Litecoin? Will we be able to buy Litecoin mines with our bitcoin? And bitcoin with Litecoin?

Will our production transfer over into it?

But holy cow, thanks for the information! That's crazy!
Borgminer

Activity: 758

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:52:59 AM

withdrawing isnt going through .
smeagol001

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:56:51 AM

is that auto clicker thing a onetime buy or has it a timer ?
bit7coin

Activity: 266

If we still play everything means not so badly!

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:15:48 AM

What do you play the hypocrite here? Give dollars! and then philosophize also to a podymayta the mentality! it is opposite to read, change the shoes in air, put on masks on the faces and now remove! you in circus should work as actors. The Sector is right. Shocked Roll Eyes Grin Wink

Yours faithfully to you and to your business.
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:17:00 AM

Litecoin? Will we be able to buy Litecoin mines with our bitcoin? And bitcoin with Litecoin?

Will our production transfer over into it?

But holy cow, thanks for the information! That's crazy!

Zombie, it is not good information.
And why you need to make new newbie account to shill this info?

From past issue,
The server was not working, and it was unable to show even a message for users.
it's clear ore-mine will running in this short period. And no one know where the "mentally satoshi" will go.
muna

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:24:53 PM

is that auto clicker thing a onetime buy or has it a timer ?

For this price i'm sure that is onetime buy.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:38:11 PM

You mean the 2. something % interest will further be reduced? Interest rate is already low, I hope it's not 50% cut from the current interest rate.
muna

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:44:16 PM

You mean the 2. something % interest will further be reduced? Interest rate is already low, I hope it's not 50% cut from the current interest rate.

It doesn't sounds good. Can we get information on the approximate amount of reduction?
Sector (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:12:08 PM

I think that 2.32% is a really high interest, because it is compounding.
But in comparing with mines, of course, it is not so high.
In case of mines you cannot withdraw your money instantly and need to wait for the income.
While investing in mines you have an income about 10 (!) times higher, than in case of interest.
We cannot provide an unlimited amount of income and all mines will be sold soon. But now mines are still available and you can buy some.
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:03:57 PM

Actually the interest is consider quite good, but not sure admin is going to cut it how low now though.
Most sites I visit... only gets 2%~3% for a YEAR... while you get this interest rate in a MONTH.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: