Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:41:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income.  (Read 122891 times)
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:55:13 PM

Can you please proof that you paid out more than 0.5 Million Dollars with more than $418 000 summary invested.

Or its other tale for children?

Waiting for proof

On the main page you can find a real stat that 1600+ BTC has been paid. Every user can see a links to his own transactions.

This is the fake stats like all HYIP scams have.

You running a business for 0.5 Million Dollars and thats all how you can proof it?

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
akustik

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:01:31 PM

is there anybody who can't take your many from there
it's very basic
if there is, yes we can say it's a scam
but if there is not , it's not scam
Sector (OP)

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:06:31 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 11:47:23 PM by Sector

Can you please proof that you paid out more than 0.5 Million Dollars with more than $418 000 summary invested.

Or its other tale for children?

Waiting for proof

On the main page you can find a real stat that 1600+ BTC has been paid. Every user can see a links to his own transactions.

This is the fake stats like all HYIP scams have.

You running a business for 0.5 Million Dollars and thats all how you can proof it?

Let's see. If we have 135 000 (and we have!), then $500 000/135 000 = $3.7 per user average.
We have users who withdrew tens of BTC, it is thousands dollars per user.

Please anyone here, can you say that you have a transaction in your history, which is fake and was never been made?

If not, you can see, that all users are really paid.

Onlyfree - how do you want me to proof that? Post here hundreds of thousands our payment's txids?
I will not do this, because we do not share our users payments details. If you do not believe, you do not have to believe. Pass this site, I think other people will gain an income instead of you. We have a limited amount of contracts. For example, only 2 level 8 mines left.
Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:02:12 PM

So far no problems with payments. But until I reach ROI still takes a little.

Ticks are always on time. But the bonus is currently very low.
Not more than every 4-5 ticks. And then only 100 Satoshi.
Maybe I just have bad luck. It was better at the beginning.

And that 'land-Game' is definitely a money trap.
The first few weeks I had often the red  x100. And also often x10.
Could several times indeed take a gratifying profit.

But now I have a lot of completely empty fields.
Guess here the same rule applies as everywhere.: "The house always wins".
It is quite clear gamble.

The question of whether it is a Ponzi / Scam, no one can answer. Except of course the operator.
The risk is always there, without exception.

He can invent stories. And numbers on the website do not mean anything. Could all be faked.

To make a long story short, I think people who shout "That's not a Scam! I trust him 100%" are either shills or morons.
On the other hand, there is also no reason currently to believe it will soon be over. And the operator runs away.

Time will tell Smiley

As usual, be careful. Only invest what you can afford to lose.
bit7coin

Activity: 266

If we still play everything means not so badly!

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:16:03 PM

EXCELLENT ORE-MINE.ORG TEAM! FAST PAYMENTS! THANK YOU FRIENDS! EVERYTHING IS FINE! YOU THE BEST.

Yours faithfully to you and to your business.
Sanjx

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:16:53 PM

I saw this thing on twitter,someone was promoting it and thought to ask if it's legit? Do you guys get paid after almost 1 year of existence?
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:35:00 PM

I saw this thing on twitter,someone was promoting it and thought to ask if it's legit? Do you guys get paid after almost 1 year of existence?
Yes, like you can read in the last pages of this topic. They pay always till now and so far they are really honest. You can always try free account when you start.
Sector (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:33:07 AM

EXCELLENT ORE-MINE.ORG TEAM! FAST PAYMENTS! THANK YOU FRIENDS! EVERYTHING IS FINE! YOU THE BEST.

Yes, like you can read in the last pages of this topic. They pay always till now and so far they are really honest. You can always try free account when you start.

Thank you for good words, friends! It is pleasant to know that somebody likes our work and can appreciate it.
hobiedenbosch

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:15:00 AM

I don't post much on this forum,
Not because I can't but because I have other priorities.
But seeïng that this site has given me so much already.

I have been a member of this site since Oktober last year.
I have made severral investment, withdrawes, grew my mines from scratch and never invested a single of my own money. Just gathered bitcoins and so on.

Hell, I even started sharing this experience with some of my housefriends (we live in a college house).

Each day, three rounds.

We are very tight and buy experiences with the bitcoins we gather. We went to the mountains one weekend, went paintballing and so forth.

We are living with 8 people, so 8 accounts, and everything works really well. Keeping each other upgraded, trading, and even more.

So this site is by far the best we have encounterd. It was offline for a short period in the past, but after that, payments received, deposits confirmed and so on!

SO thank you admin. Just saw some people not believing you, but they can see my stats if they want.
Only thing that is a bit troublesome now is that, because we are living in a dorm, we have some issues with login now. We only have one modem in this house, so 1 ip.

Maybe it is possible to murge some of our accounts? Or do you have any other tips? They would be welcome.
Now a days I get the respons of to many login attempts. I guess it is because of the same IP adres.

If it is possible to murge them, that would be fine to for us, because it is all going in the same pot.

Keep us partying admin, thanks for your great help and a wonderfull site so far.
Sector (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:14:38 AM

I have made severral investment, withdrawes, grew my mines from scratch and never invested a single of my own money. Just gathered bitcoins and so on.

Hell, I even started sharing this experience with some of my housefriends (we live in a college house).

Each day, three rounds.

We are very tight and buy experiences with the bitcoins we gather. We went to the mountains one weekend, went paintballing and so forth.

We are living with 8 people, so 8 accounts, and everything works really well. Keeping each other upgraded, trading, and even more.

So this site is by far the best we have encounterd. It was offline for a short period in the past, but after that, payments received, deposits confirmed and so on!

SO thank you admin. Just saw some people not believing you, but they can see my stats if they want.
Only thing that is a bit troublesome now is that, because we are living in a dorm, we have some issues with login now. We only have one modem in this house, so 1 ip.

Maybe it is possible to murge some of our accounts? Or do you have any other tips? They would be welcome.
Now a days I get the respons of to many login attempts. I guess it is because of the same IP adres.

If it is possible to murge them, that would be fine to for us, because it is all going in the same pot.

Keep us partying admin, thanks for your great help and a wonderfull site so far.

First of all, thank you! I am glad that you use our system.

Our security system tracks wrong login attempts (when email and passwords pair are wrong), and it means that somebody tries to make a brute force search of a passwords.

Script blocks searching attempts after 5 wrong tries. After 4 hours your IP will be unbanned. Last time we noticed that many BOTs trying to search a passwords with a list of emails, which they got on other sites.

I recommend you to check your and all your friend's PCs for viruses and trojans.

If the problem will not be solved, please contact ore-mine.org support, they will find a way for your to access a site.

In case of a successful logins system does not block IPs.
Shikaku

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:34:21 AM

The site also has 2 factor authorization.  I recommend enabling that for better security.
shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:17:54 PM

The site also has 2 factor authorization.  I recommend enabling that for better security.
mh and also doesn't work with some emails Cheesy

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
Sanjx

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:23:40 PM

Ok then. I will try my luck on this site will keep you guys updated!
Terio

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 07:01:03 PM

Hi! I don't ever post anything, I just read.

My family is into bitcoining, too, so logging on from one internet connection is rather problematic at the moment. That is not just the case with Ore Mine, but for example with BTCSLICE, too. It doesn't let me log on when my family is checking their balance. I am happy that we're not 8 people in the house! Wink

I absolutely love Ore Mine. Its the best site around and tell everybody who's interested (and probably not interested as well, haha!). Thank you for making this overall a great experience. The only thing I hate is that I didn't discover it before.

Best wishes.

Each day, three rounds.

First of all, thank you! I am glad that you use our system.

Our security system tracks wrong login attempts (when email and passwords pair are wrong), and it means that somebody tries to make a brute force search of a passwords.

Script blocks searching attempts after 5 wrong tries. After 4 hours your IP will be unbanned. Last time we noticed that many BOTs trying to search a passwords with a list of emails, which they got on other sites.

I recommend you to check your and all your friend's PCs for viruses and trojans.

If the problem will not be solved, please contact ore-mine.org support, they will find a way for your to access a site.

In case of a successful logins system does not block IPs.
Roquene

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:58:55 PM

Just noticed. Why is the transaction fee of withdrawals so low?
It's only 0.00006. Have a withdrawal now on 'medium priority' with not a single confirmation after 6 found blocks.
This is a bit annoying. Especially when I have to pay 0.005 withdrawal fees.
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:02:42 PM

Just noticed. Why is the transaction fee of withdrawals so low?
It's only 0.00006. Have a withdrawal now on 'medium priority' with not a single confirmation after 6 found blocks.
This is a bit annoying. Especially when I have to pay 0.005 withdrawal fees.

I guess their fee is set at "cost per KB" so that they have to pay less for withdrawal request, which makes sense imho.
Roquene

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:15:00 PM

I guess their fee is set at "cost per KB" so that they have to pay less for withdrawal request, which makes sense imho.

Well, they don't pay for them at all. I pay 0.005 every time.

But just noticed that the old withdrawals also have low fees but got confirmed quite fast.
This one not. Still no confirmation. So maybe just a temporary problem.

Edit:
Now i get "Too many wrong login attempts!".. dafuq?
Serlite

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:48:04 PM

Well, they don't pay for them at all. I pay 0.005 every time.

But just noticed that the old withdrawals also have low fees but got confirmed quite fast.
This one not. Still no confirmation. So maybe just a temporary problem.

Edit:
Now i get "Too many wrong login attempts!".. dafuq?

I wonder if this is part of a more widespread problem? I have a faucet payout that was sent over 18 hours ago, also no confirmations, and also without slow confirmation problems in the past.
Guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Roquene

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 12:12:35 AM

Ah, that is the reason:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3ur5ma/stuck_transactions/cxh9o4x

Hope that end soon ...

Serlite

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 12:42:12 AM

Thanks for digging that up! Looks like the attack is pretty much wrapped up now, getting confirmations again. =D

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: