Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income.  (Read 122895 times)
antiuser1

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:18:01 AM

... i think everyone will breath a bit easier once their new years mines paid them Wink

I don't own any of them either, but if ore-mine still exists by the end of February without anyone complaining about getting scammed with the NYM, this would also massively increase my trust in ore-mine.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
butchersoul

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:13:08 AM

... i think everyone will breath a bit easier once their new years mines paid them Wink

I don't own any of them either, but if ore-mine still exists by the end of February without anyone complaining about getting scammed with the NYM, this would also massively increase my trust in ore-mine.

It is obviously that if the site still exist by the end of February and the New Year Mines will be payed, i think i will invest much more on my account, and everybody will do that, and the site will grow up very fast into the top investing bitcoin sites ! Until then, we hope to not be the scam exit plan..
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:15:49 AM

Payment worked all ok for me thanks Ore-mine!

0.02897484 BTC   355KMfbapYqybPrBesvKzjPLdAn6oFcbQk   SENT   2016-01-08 18:51:04
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:21:17 AM

Can have 2 account on same ip? Because my father want to invest in ore-mine too.

Cheesy

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Glads

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:45:21 AM

Hey everyone, I have bought a new years mine and will let you know how it turns out at the end of the month.
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:59:59 AM

I have invested .75 BTC in Bitfactory.co
https://bitfactory.co/register.php?aff_code=V17ETMH5YR
Deposit Address: 16D55KSddTpBrtzn4TWaYrxrD7ZxR9ZUjG

AND

I have invested 3 BTC in ore-mine.org
https://ore-mine.org/?r=149135
Deposit Address: 1Cv1MzTpGvQhEEzqSLvEJNDfQdyz661taH

I DONT WORK FOR ETHER SITE.

I own my own site thctalk.com <-------come say hi im "tuhaku"

I didnt find enough information about these two sites and i liked them.
So HOPING they are NOT scams, I invested over $1000.00 and hoped for the best.

I will be updating at least once a week, likely more. So we can all see if these sites are scams or not.
Well, wish me luck hope i make my money back  Grin

ore-mine.org Withdraw Log:

0.10919252 BTC      16D55KSddTpBrtzn4TWaYrxrD7ZxR9ZUjG    SENT      2016-01-10 09:34:16
0.04489494 BTC      1EsD9pdi3r5G3LGiXZyjg7VLE6Vq1fn7e3    SENT      2016-01-08 10:44:52
0.06083890 BTC      1PaVCcFgiHxPDWDrGC8wGtVRNUsLNF1if4    SENT      2016-01-05 11:41:06
0.03234383 BTC      1EsD9pdi3r5G3LGiXZyjg7VLE6Vq1fn7e3    SENT      2016-01-01 01:46:46
0.02249758 BTC      1EsD9pdi3r5G3LGiXZyjg7VLE6Vq1fn7e3    SENT      2015-12-30 05:30:35
0.00897672 BTC      1EsD9pdi3r5G3LGiXZyjg7VLE6Vq1fn7e3    SENT      2015-12-29 07:02:05

Well, I believe every1 is able to withdraw smoothly from ore mine so far.
I am more interested to see people who had ROI from it.

And good luck with bitfactory, their withdrawal is slow as hell, can take up to a day to days.. like showing he dont care or give a sht.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
ShrykeZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:40:29 AM

Does still appear to be paying out, I'd recommend everyone be careful though.
hobiedenbosch

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:58:32 AM

It would be easy if the people who used the refferral link could send me their code and mail. Because otherwise I don't know where to send it.

I can only see part of your emails on hashocean, so that would be a good check seeing if they match.

Thanks,
You can send a private message if you like.
Every month you will get your 25% ref bonus back. Even if it is a little.

For all the people here that are still a bout nervous about ore-mine.

Most of you know they are here for more than a year.
And the discount, I must say, it was a good discount.

So far I have had no problems, only yesterday, one deposit is pending/sending for 24 hours now.

But about the question about the profits.
It isn't that easy.

Lets say you invested in a level 4 upgrade. It is 0.1 Btc.
So, for that price you will get 16.400 satochi every 8 hours. This means 49.200 satochi a day.

Depending on where you mine (cloudmining or with hardware) you could get this a day also.
At the current btc price you could get 146 khs at Hashocean ( https://hashocean.com/?rid=224137 )
If i keep this 146 kh/s in mind and go to the repayment section there it would give me 100.000 satochi a day at the current mininghash.

So this meens that you could easily get double the amount for your investment.

Ore-mine and hashocean have been a stable program for me and I like to diversify my portfolio. I do not know how long they will stay, I do not know the owners but so far so good for a long period of time.

True, I have been scammed before, and I guess I will be in the future, but it is not impossible to make this amount of money in bitcoin.

It was a good move to limit the amount of mines looking in to the future.
So, don't invest what you cannot miss, have a divers portfolio and let Sector do what he does for more than a year now.

Even though I am waiting for 1 withdrawel I am confident enough to say that he will pay in the end.

If you haven't invested in hashocean, feel free to use my referral and let me now. I am willing to send you 25% of the referralbonus profit to you once a month (Referral bonusses are in hashes, and I will use the bonus hashes and the repayment on the site to calculate this).

Thanks so far. And keep up the good work.
hobie

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:25:09 AM

I haven't tried to withdraw lately since I only earn a thousand satoshis every day here but last time I requested fora withdrawal, I received payament without any trouble and it's just a few minutes of waiting.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:19:02 AM

please escape immediately especially for the newcomers.
this site is just matured and it is impending to collapse; i would not post this if they claimed their site was a game till now. now that the claim is "real mining" but with high-commission referrals. if you see this post please start to escape from this; we don't want the operator to get the maximum funds from the users and run-out without any possible trace.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
SmilePay

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 01:13:43 PM

Huh Does anyone succeed to withdrawal from today (and yesterday) because mine are frozen...

It keep staying in -SENDING- state but it never goes to the blockchain.

I wrote to the support but no answer yet... I will update if it changes..

For now nothing received in 24 hours... (first time happen)

Edit : I tried for Litecoin too, it doesn't withdrawal either (keep in -SENDING-) state but not going to the blockchain. So withdrawal have been desactivated !

Any other tries than mine before jumping to conclusion ?
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 01:42:53 PM

Huh Does anyone succeed to withdrawal from today (and yesterday) because mine are frozen...

It keep staying in -SENDING- state but it never goes to the blockchain.

I wrote to the support but no answer yet... I will update if it changes..

For now nothing received in 24 hours... (first time happen)

Edit : I tried for Litecoin too, it doesn't withdrawal either (keep in -SENDING-) state but not going to the blockchain. So withdrawal have been desactivated !

Any other tries than mine before jumping to conclusion ?

i tried to withdrew today and in 2 hour i received my bits.
SmilePay

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 02:28:00 PM

This is a great new... i'm waiting for the support answer, and other ore-mine users experience... if it works for you it is much better sign than the one i'm experiencing. Maybe a technical issue... let's keep updating.

EDIT !!

Mmm checking my wallet i kinda received the last withdraws (3 times 0.01btc) but no confirmations and a warning message telling this transaction is not standard and should be considered as suspicious.
Time will say what's going on with the issue.

Keep updating Smiley and thank you for your witness !
Nashfire

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:02:41 PM

Received my withdrawal today.  Took less than an hour..
SatHunter

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:04:43 PM

Received my withdrawal within 1 hour, no delay.
SmilePay

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:32:51 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2016, 04:48:48 PM by SmilePay

I checked again, i received 2 withdrawals

The one saying the trasaction was suspicious is sorted out with confirmations, then i tried another one 0.01btc and i just received it.
But the one from yesterday is not received yet (much bigger amount).

The one in Litecoin has arrived (0.01btc turned to 2.43 LTC)

- ok... now only the big one from yesterday is keept has -sending-

keep you updating !

thanks for all your tries Smiley and comments !

EDIT : Ok !!! ALL SORTED !! The last transaction from yesterday just appeared on the blockchain 5 min ago !!

Sorry guys if i make you worried about something... seemed to be a technical issue somewhere and it is going back to normal.

Postive in the story i could test the widthdrawal in Litecoin Smiley

- simply add a litecoin address, and it converts the BTC Value you asked to widthdrawal in LTC.

Nice feature !!
Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:50:41 PM

I checked again, i received 2 withdrawals

The one saying the trasaction was suspicious is sorted out with confirmations, then i tried another one 0.01btc and i just received it.
But the one from yesterday is not received yet (much bigger amount).

The one in Litecoin has arrived (0.01btc turned to 2.43 LTC)

- ok... now only the big one from yesterday is keept has -sending-

keep you updating !

thanks for all your tries Smiley and comments !

EDIT : Ok !!! ALL SORTED !! The last transaction from yesterday just appeared on the blockchain 5 min ago !!

Sorry guys if i make you worried about something... seemed to be a technical issue somewhere and it is going back to normal.

Postive in the story i could test the widthdrawal in Litecoin Smiley

- simply add a litecoin address, and it converts the BTC Value you asked to widthdrawal in LTC.

Nice feature !!

Nah np, never worried, cause if something happens, it will not be ONLY you posting.. topic will be flooded by investors..

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.

Mardjago

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 07:03:48 PM

Sector, I keep seeing a lot of fear-mongering pushing the fact that this site is dying, primarily with the reference being towards the sudden influx of available mines followed by the system crash that affected your systems a few weeks ago. Is there any truth to the site being on it last legs, or is it just continued fear-mongering as ore-mine has had an extremely effective run for so long..? And if it truly was on its last leg, would investors at least get advanced knowledge of the folding or would payments be deactivated and the site run with our money..? I am not trying to fear-monger myself, but simply ask for information as I, as many other have money invested in this site and do not wish to see our investments run away..  Undecided

You can see that almost every day somebody says that ore-mine will be closed "tomorrow".
Do not pay attention on the fear-mongering.
The changes on a site is needed for doing a business, and the amount of mines left only shows how much contracts we can offer to our users at the time.
There are no reasons to stop our business and as I said before, if you want to have a part of income, you should invest more today. I can not guarantee that we will have enough new contracts in the future. But all contracts which we are selling now will works for 2 years.

Sounds like the same scamsite as bitfactory.co
HydroThunder

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:38:09 PM

Sector, I keep seeing a lot of fear-mongering pushing the fact that this site is dying, primarily with the reference being towards the sudden influx of available mines followed by the system crash that affected your systems a few weeks ago. Is there any truth to the site being on it last legs, or is it just continued fear-mongering as ore-mine has had an extremely effective run for so long..? And if it truly was on its last leg, would investors at least get advanced knowledge of the folding or would payments be deactivated and the site run with our money..? I am not trying to fear-monger myself, but simply ask for information as I, as many other have money invested in this site and do not wish to see our investments run away..  Undecided

You can see that almost every day somebody says that ore-mine will be closed "tomorrow".
The changes on a site is needed for doing a business, and the amount of mines left only shows how much contracts we can offer to our users at the time.
There are no reasons to stop our business and as I said before, if you want to have a part of income, you should invest more today. I can not guarantee that we will have enough new contracts in the future. But all contracts which we are selling now will works for 2 years.

Don't invest more money and as long as it keeps paying it doesn't matter what crap goes on. Pretty much have just learned to make a withdrawl and forget about it because they always end up coming even if they take a little bit of time. If you are worried, don't invest. If you have already invested, don't worry. Gotta sit back and enjoy the ride whether it be good or bad because you can't get off.
Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:13:10 PM

Careful bro, here a lot of die hard believers and supporters lol...

A scam will be a scam.

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: