Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:01:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income.  (Read 122891 times)
b1trad3r

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:26:46 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2016, 10:20:42 PM by b1trad3r

I have more than 10x what I have in BitFactory in here because I found Ore Mine first and it has over two years positive history. Plus the model makes more since because it is obviously less ad-based, they can make money from users gambling on 'Lands' jackpot and Sector has stated earlier in this thread of old mining contracts they have.

Edit: nice to see OM sig campaign as well
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 09:52:49 PM

I have more than 10x what I have in BitFactory in here because I found Ore Mine first and it has over two years positive history. Plus the model makes more since because it is obviously less ad-based, they can make money from users gambling on 'Lands' jackpot and Sector has stated earlier in this thread of old mining contracts they have. New users plz use link and PM me for 50k starting bonus: https://ore-mine.org/?r=150928

Not sure but referral over the forum is not allowed as there is a sig campaign.
antiuser1

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:24:12 PM

Sounds like the same scamsite as bitfactory.co

To me it also looks like pretty much like the same basic concept. Just as bitfactory just copied it. One major difference is, that ore-mine is up and running by far longer now. A lot of people actually got their money back and made a huge profit. As I can see in the bitfactory thread, they have trouble paying you for a while now. Ore-mine also has paying troubles every now and then, but it usually gets resolved fast, nothing compared to your experience with bitfactory (you can read about it in this thread). Of course ore-mine can also be scam, especially this promotions right now are ringing the alarm bells. But it is still unfair to say it is the same as bitfactory, as long as you actually get your money here at ore-mine. Just be careful. On the other hand, spreading investments is a good strategy to lower risks.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
paka

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 11:08:41 PM

To me it also looks like pretty much like the same basic concept. Just as bitfactory just copied it. One major difference is, that ore-mine is up and running by far longer now. A lot of people actually got their money back and made a huge profit. As I can see in the bitfactory thread, they have trouble paying you for a while now. Ore-mine also has paying troubles every now and then, but it usually gets resolved fast, nothing compared to your experience with bitfactory (you can read about it in this thread). Of course ore-mine can also be scam, especially this promotions right now are ringing the alarm bells. But it is still unfair to say it is the same as bitfactory, as long as you actually get your money here at ore-mine. Just be careful. On the other hand, spreading investments is a good strategy to lower risks.

I think this ponzi is on the verge of collapsing coz they're starting to have withdrawal delays or problems. Its time to jump off the boat while its early Smiley
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:02:24 AM

I think this ponzi is on the verge of collapsing coz they're starting to have withdrawal delays or problems. Its time to jump off the boat while its early Smiley

i have not had a delay yet and have widrawld over 10 times always have it on my wallet in the next couple of hours. and im not taking out cents from ore-mine either, i always thought the delays was something more about the program or what ever i can call it that moves the money Tongue that it get overloaded with all the transactions Smiley
Stoil

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:12:57 AM

I am experiencing some delays so it would be great to know if its one of the usual Network Errors, their system or anything else of the sorts. I dont usually make a big fuss about it but I am lets say curious/anxious about whats happening. Sector?
bit7coin

Activity: 266

If we still play everything means not so badly!

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:27:02 AM

The conclusion of 100%, transfers till 40 minutes, isnt present claims, ore-mine excellent team! Clients who like to chatter about intrigues and a negative - at you are bad thoughts! your thoughts materialize and you will have that of what you think. Better instead of the foul language you learn to trade in shares, futures, oil, metals, many platforms on the Internet 1broker are fiatny currency, for this purpose... ORE-MINE EXCELLENT TEAM of BROKERS CHECKED by TIME! And WHO YOU are? GLANCE TO YOURSELF IN SOUL - YOU HAVE a SOUL? PROCEEDING FROM YOUR KOMENTARIEV U YOU THERE the BLACK HOLE. STUDY! To study when not late, trade, do deposits, buy levels and mines.
Bывoд 100% , зaчиcлeния дo 40 минyт , пpитeнзий нeт , ore-mine oтличнaя кoмaндa ! Клиeнты кoтopыe любят чecaть язык oб интpиги и нeгaтив - y вac плoxиe мыcли ! вaши мыcли мaтepиaлизyютcя и вы бyдeтe имeть тo o чём дyмaeтe . Лyчшe вмecтo cвoeгo cквepнocлoвия yчитecь тopгoвaть aкциями , фьючepcaми , нeфть , мeтaлы , фиaтнoй вaлютoй , для этoгo ecть oчeнь мнoгo плoщaдoк в интepнeтe 1broker ... ORE-MINE OTЛИЧHAЯ КOMAHДA БPOКEPOB , ПPOBEPEHHЫE BPEMEHEM ! A КTO BЫ ? ЗAГЛЯHИTE К CEБE B ДУШУ - У BAC ECTЬ ДУШA? ИCXOДЯ ИЗ BAШИX КOMEHTAPИEB У BAC TAM ЧЁPHAЯ ДЫPA . УЧИTECЬ !Учитьcя ни кoгдa нe пoзднo , тopгyйтe ,дeлaйтe дипoзиты , пoкyпaйтe ypoвни и шaxты .

Yours faithfully to you and to your business.
bit7coin

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:30:26 AM

BTCHEY! BE ENGAGED IN BUSINESS!BTC Grin

bit7coin

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:36:11 AM

I HAVE INFORMATION FOR ALL CLIENTS! WIN THE PRIZE ORE-MINE! TIME THE JACK POT CAME! I BEGIN.
BTC0.0001-0.1 =BTC 31.00! FORWARD! FORWARD! FORWARD!BTC

aminfay

Activity: 139
Merit: 105

StopTheFakes.io | pre-ICO 21.01.2018 | +40% Bonus

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:49:08 AM

Any problem about wd in this time. Please fix sector

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:58:24 AM

I did 2 withdraws last few days and all was fine. People are really impatient after just short time of delay.
Stoil

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 09:54:53 AM

Yeah, tell me about when you re waiting for one Transaction since 30 and the other since 10 hours.
butchersoul

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:30:35 PM

I HAVE INFORMATION FOR ALL CLIENTS! WIN THE PRIZE ORE-MINE! TIME THE JACK POT CAME! I BEGIN.

can you post a screen or something?
bit7coin

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:41:52 PM

can you post a screen or something?
BTCIt is necessary to beat him this Super Prize! Usually it occurs time in a year, interest huge, time came! You the hazardous person, you need the scheme of a vyygrash of the Super Prize?) it not a roulette and even not poker with prizes from Ronaldo). my opinion it is necessary to beat on the maximum BTC 0.1 line, we are able to do it, but not you, not I wont give each other what guarantee if someone from us is more successful than another. but I know precisely - time the JACK POT came! you can write to me to personal mail, we will discuss details and we will solve.BTC

mintsaucemania

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:43:05 PM

I received my WD in about an hour yesterday.

My account isn't huge (Production of 70409 at present) but I've never had any issues.

I am not saying that there are no issues with this site, purely that I have not experienced any.

I am also aware that it could be some form of Ponzi or similar (and the recent promotions have made me more than a little nervous) however, again I have no evidence of anything untoward, and, as a consequence I think it is fairer to say that this site is legit. This of course may change, but I hope it doesn't.

Finally, as with all things crypto only put in what you can afford to play with, and, potentially lose.
Tromend

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:02:10 PM

So, newbie here.

How does this work again? Since the home page is so minimalistc I've had some problems figuring out how it works. Just gotta make sure where I'm getting myself into, it's been 2 years since this started it seems, but still, one can never be too cautious.
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:06:59 PM

So, newbie here.

How does this work again? Since the home page is so minimalistc I've had some problems figuring out how it works. Just gotta make sure where I'm getting myself into, it's been 2 years since this started it seems, but still, one can never be too cautious.

Deposit your fund inside... wait for confirmation.. Done, go 'upgrade' to buy your mine.
If not going to dump your $, just use your lv 1 mine and get earning every 8 hrs and bonus
From there withdraw out your $ or collect interest or buy more mine.

And edit: You only can get interest if u deposit bitcoin in.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
Tromend

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:16:26 PM

So, newbie here.

Deposit your fund inside... wait for confirmation.. Done, go 'upgrade' to buy your mine.
If not going to dump your $, just use your lv 1 mine and get earning every 8 hrs and bonus
From there withdraw out your $ or collect interest or buy more mine.

And edit: You only can get interest if u deposit bitcoin in.

Oh, so it's basically, get interest for using it as a wallet, but can also be used as a Mining game buying the different mines available that give something every 8 hours or so, right?
arturh

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:27:08 PM

Lol that's awesome amount of paid BTC - 2331.37 BTC is a huge amount.
antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:46:35 PM

Lol that's awesome amount of paid BTC - 2331.37 BTC is a huge amount.

Considering 156708 users, the 2 398.56+ BTC the site claims to have paid seem plausible. Some users have a big investment here, enough to pay for a living just by clicking on the ore-symbols on this site 3 times a day.

Edit: I would not risk that much money, but as long as it works it is awesome for those people who do.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: