Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:20:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income.  (Read 122891 times)
Int3ll

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:36:15 AM

I got paid last night 0.046,  Smiley

Date: 1/14/2016 02:11
To: (own address, label: Home_BasE)
Credit: 0.04600421 BTC
Net amount: +0.04600421 BTC
Transaction ID: bfe6276ed93dd9d4194fa11c2ec5d9c7a6bf08911944057694998854dbc4f050-000

This is the tranzaction ID, is someone wants to check it.

Did another 0.045 just now, will update when it arrives  Grin ( for testing purposes more or less )
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:42:49 AM

I got paid last night 0.046,  Smiley

Date: 1/14/2016 02:11
To: (own address, label: Home_BasE)
Credit: 0.04600421 BTC
Net amount: +0.04600421 BTC
Transaction ID: bfe6276ed93dd9d4194fa11c2ec5d9c7a6bf08911944057694998854dbc4f050-000

This is the tranzaction ID, is someone wants to check it.

Did another 0.045 just now, will update when it arrives  Grin ( for testing purposes more or less )

I had a test one of 0.0002 arrive yt, but my .2 still pending, will update if it arrives

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Sector (OP)

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:03:16 PM

I was trying to solve these problems all night.
Nothing clear for me until hosting provider will not answer.

We have 2 different hosting providers.
Some of withdrawals are in a "SENDING" mode because our web server sent a command to pay for our BTC server. And BTC server still did not make a payment. We cannot access this BTC server right now and cannot see the reason why payments were not sent still.

Another BTC server is working fine and we can control it, as a main web server. The payments from the second server are OK.

That's why it does not matter which amount will you request.

Stop your panic, please. If I would be a cheater, I would took the money, stop all the payments and just leave this thread, do not trying to solve problems and explain it to you.

Ore-Mine DID NOT STOP any payments, all delays are because of our hosting provider.

As you can see, payments, which are from our second server, are being sent as usually.

I also did not ask for donations, it was our users.
To say the true, donations will be pleasant for me, because I personally have not so much an income from a ore-mine.org site, we paid more than a million dollars for our users, but all my income is less than thirty thousands.

I did not take any penny from our users money, all my profit is from ore-mine.org profit.
For example, I have less than half of a percent of all LANDS games and about 5% from ads.

Ore-mine.org site has enough resources for operating and it should not collapse, because we never sold more mines than we can serve.
shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:14:35 PM

bow!

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
shadabz

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:31:43 PM

Hey guys I am new on ore-mine.org. can someone advice me whether to buy the new yeat mines? I am planning on taking a loan for that. If someone here wants to help me with it you are more than welcome.
Thanks in advance.
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:34:05 PM

Hey guys I am new on ore-mine.org. can someone advice me whether to buy the new yeat mines? I am planning on taking a loan for that. If someone here wants to help me with it you are more than welcome.
Thanks in advance.

Only invest the amount u able to lose.. if you are planning to take loan for this..
I would say NO, if it fails/scams/closed or whatever shts happened.. no1 can save u or pity u....

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
bit7coin

Activity: 266

If we still play everything means not so badly!

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:35:03 PM

Some of withdrawals are in a "SENDING" mode because our web server sent a command to pay for our BTC server. And BTC server still did not make a payment. We cannot access this BTC server right now and cannot see the reason why payments were not sent still.

Another BTC server is working fine and we can control it, as a main web server. The payments from the second server are OK.

Stop your panic, please. If I would be a cheater, I would took the money, stop all the payments and just leave this thread, do not trying to solve problems and explain it to you.

Ore-Mine DID NOT STOP any payments, all delays are because of our hosting provider.

As you can see, payments, which are from our second server, are being sent as usually.

To say the true, donations will be pleasant for me, because I personally have not so much an income from a ore-mine.org site, we paid more than a million dollars for our users, but all my income is less than thirty thousands.

I did not take any penny from our users money, all my profit is from ore-mine.org profit.
For example, I have less than half of a percent of all LANDS games and about 5% from ads.

Ore-mine.org site has enough resources for operating and it should not collapse, because we never sold more mines than we can serve.
BRAVO! IT IS THE WORTHY ANSWER OF THE BEST TEAM OF ORE-MINE! THE SUPER!

Yours faithfully to you and to your business.
bit7coin

Activity: 266

If we still play everything means not so badly!

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:40:27 PM

FOR THOSE WHO DOESNT UNDERSTAND OR DOESNT WANT to UNDERSTAND!- The GIVEN RISE wont be able to CREEP to FLY. Leave a bad invention to talk smut, it to you not to the person. Change yourself and the world will change round you.
Poor wont understand the rich. or on the contrary?

Yours faithfully to you and to your business.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:08:17 PM

FOR THOSE WHO DOESNT UNDERSTAND OR DOESNT WANT to UNDERSTAND!- The GIVEN RISE wont be able to CREEP to FLY. Leave a bad invention to talk smut, it to you not to the person. Change yourself and the world will change round you.
Poor wont understand the rich. or on the contrary?

although this game is paying, you will not ever know when will this site goes scam, just like cloud mining ponzi.
even though the operator has just emphasized they are paying, if we don't warn the operator this time, you would risk to lose money. i am the victim of the terabox me and scryptCC; which is evident; if you want them? i will try to give it over you.

if they have any security that guarantees your information wouldn't get stolen by the operator, then give you the evidence.
you can take a look at example about MMM; they were promoted everywhere even the faucet site was seen of that advertisement.

we are not even kidding, and IIRC legendary players had left this game.

wait a moment... did you ever post an external advertisement to gain income? i don't even see there is external ad slot avaliable.
income is less than 30k? we don't know if you are lying, prove us using the bitcoin blockchain; no matter if you mixed up your coins or not.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Stoil

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:59:31 PM

@Sector, anyhow, just wanted to say big thanks for your reply. Personally I aprreciate it alot, and I am sure I am not the only one. And I have enough common sense to realize that if this was the end you wouldn't put up with peoples bullshit like this, I certainly know I wouldn't.

@all the whiney babies, its no use, just wait it out and we will all see, I am in the same boat anyways, my transactions are sending since 4 days already and its not just measly 0.1 btc, some problems take more time to solve, and IF it all goes to hell well then thats how its, I would have huge losses aswell, but hey, at least my mommy taught me not to believe in fairytales and that nothing lasts forever, I want to see anyone of these haters paying out over one million in the span of 2 years, so stop getting off to your bullshit comments and pull yourselves together.
And how shameless can you be to ask someone for proof what they made, sure thing mate, you first, and add your personal details too while you are at it, lets see how you feel about that, and why not some selfies too with a copy of your passport while we are at it, just to make sure its really you. . . people sure are something else, and since apparently its necessary in this forum, that was btw sarcastic. Show some decency for christ sake...
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:02:22 PM

Sector:  That is good to hear. I have a suggestion.

Since the server is having trouble, please cancel our withdrawal requests and credit them back to our balances so that we can withdrawal from the server that is working properly.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
powerslave87

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:04:44 PM

@sector
i agree with you. i hope you can solve this problem soon.
to all my friends please stop the sceptic opinion. read my word.

"If You invest here you must trust with ore-mine.org, because you're getting payment from ore-mine."
"invest with limit, Knowing the risk and your limit!"
and you must ready to face every risk of this investment

and you can read the warning from the moderator of bitcointalk
"Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.:

just believe ore-mine can fix the problem soon.

best regards
indonesian bitcoinseeker
hobiedenbosch

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:12:26 PM

Always good to here these things.
Also a proud user of your ore-mine and never lost faith.
You will always have complainers, if you pay and if you don't pay.
So, on behalf of me, thank you.
Keep up the good work, and love to be with your site all this time and hopefully the same time to come.
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:25:43 PM

i think ore-mine is most trusted investment sites ever. i tried many sites and almost all of them has problems, witch are very uncomfortable for users, except ore-mine. they are paying without any problem, are easy to use and always are answering on our questions. i think  ore-mine.org is perfect.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:33:03 PM

sector, that's good that you still have a lot of people to go with this scheme, however the trusted side has just exposed how this site works. we can even show you how ore-mine goes insolvent when the site is out of investors.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
dorik

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:20:24 PM

Sector - thank you keep us informed of your problems! Here you can talk a lot about the site ore-mine as a good or bad, but the best way to prove its truth - is to continue to work and pay as you promised and already I think in the summer of 2016 you will have a huge number of customers who trust you my money (and the number of customers and investments over time will continue to grow), and this is the main reward for you, and administrators. A good suggestion was made - to cancel the payment status SENDING returning the amount to the account of the client, and the problem is solved with the second BTC server start by removing your working BTC server! Good luck to you, let your website ore-mine will bring you and your customers a lot of revenue in the future!
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:25:12 PM

sector, that's good that you still have a lot of people to go with this scheme, however the trusted side has just exposed how this site works. we can even show you how ore-mine goes insolvent when the site is out of investors.

Im not really sure why you are here and even more so, why you feel the need to post stuff like this. I can see by the feedback you left Sector (and the countless others you have left feedback for) that you feel you are some sort of good samaritan who can sniff out a Ponzi from a mile away.

You cannot just provide a label that suits your thoughts because you "feel" its something. You need to provide proof which you have attempted to do, but have been more wrong that right and are making yourself look silly. You think your a good samaritan and from looking at all your left feedback, someone who feels the need to abuse the trust network by making claims that have little to no proof. You have used the word probably over and over again which implies that you just don't know. The problem with the payments are not just something that Ore-mine faces, but one that most sites face from time to time.

There are people on this site that I will absolutely trust because they come with the facts first (suchmoon is one of them). Your "facts" have been just plain untrue and have, for the most part, been blown out of the water. You have come with allegations hoping that facts will surface to fuel your cause and even if they do, its a terrible way to do business.

If it is a Ponzi, right on, we lose our money, no big deal, but until then: My money is just that, my money. I will do with it as I please and pay the price for my bad investments and I do not need anyone on this site to come to my aid or feel they must save me.
Anna.Tsolidoy

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Your Friend

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 04:11:49 PM

Lets us know when you have any kind of news. We believe this is temporary problem, and will overcome soon.

People don't get panic.
Give some time to sector!

ConcertBil

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 04:54:23 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 05:13:20 PM by ConcertBil

thirty thousands

And you need donations?
I trusted Ore-Mine.org yesterday, so I've reinvest last money to new mine.
And today I am waiting withdraw to buy food for me and for my cat...

I hope that everythink is going to be goo for everyone.

Kotoriii

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:12:35 PM

thirty thousands

And you need donations?
I trusted Ore-Mine.org yesterday, so I've reinvest last money to new mine.
And today I am waiting withdraw to buy food for me and for my cat...

0.00308364 BTC   1FMQx9sWqUoVDXXT8rDuv7u3mAns65KPWP   SENDING   2016-01-14 19:51:44
0.00666728 BTC   1FMQx9sWqUoVDXXT8rDuv7u3mAns65KPWP   SENDING   2016-01-14 08:45:27

0.00377099 BTC   13gWPzRbnug6NyW6r6MTpc83jxsizS6FdD   SENDED   2016-01-14 19:53:28
0.00804052 BTC   13gWPzRbnug6NyW6r6MTpc83jxsizS6FdD   SENDING   2016-01-13 20:47:33

If you depend on Ore-Mine to survive, you are doing something wrong... Get a job and invest Bitcoins on these risky ventures with spare money, not money you need to survive.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: