Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:37:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income.  (Read 122890 times)
ConcertBil

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 05:37:57 PM

thirty thousands

And you need donations?
I trusted Ore-Mine.org yesterday, so I've reinvest last money to new mine.
And today I am waiting withdraw to buy food for me and for my cat...

0.00308364 BTC   1FMQx9sWqUoVDXXT8rDuv7u3mAns65KPWP   SENDING   2016-01-14 19:51:44
0.00666728 BTC   1FMQx9sWqUoVDXXT8rDuv7u3mAns65KPWP   SENDING   2016-01-14 08:45:27

0.00377099 BTC   13gWPzRbnug6NyW6r6MTpc83jxsizS6FdD   SENDED   2016-01-14 19:53:28
0.00804052 BTC   13gWPzRbnug6NyW6r6MTpc83jxsizS6FdD   SENDING   2016-01-13 20:47:33

If you depend on Ore-Mine to survive, you are doing something wrong... Get a job and invest Bitcoins on these risky ventures with spare money, not money you need to survive.
It is temporary.
It was not excellent time to make a job break :-)

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:02:29 PM

I was trying to solve these problems all night.
Nothing clear for me until hosting provider will not answer.

We have 2 different hosting providers.
Some of withdrawals are in a "SENDING" mode because our web server sent a command to pay for our BTC server. And BTC server still did not make a payment. We cannot access this BTC server right now and cannot see the reason why payments were not sent still.

Another BTC server is working fine and we can control it, as a main web server. The payments from the second server are OK.

That's why it does not matter which amount will you request.

Stop your panic, please. If I would be a cheater, I would took the money, stop all the payments and just leave this thread, do not trying to solve problems and explain it to you.

Ore-Mine DID NOT STOP any payments, all delays are because of our hosting provider.

As you can see, payments, which are from our second server, are being sent as usually.

I also did not ask for donations, it was our users.
To say the true, donations will be pleasant for me, because I personally have not so much an income from a ore-mine.org site, we paid more than a million dollars for our users, but all my income is less than thirty thousands.

I did not take any penny from our users money, all my profit is from ore-mine.org profit.
For example, I have less than half of a percent of all LANDS games and about 5% from ads.

Ore-mine.org site has enough resources for operating and it should not collapse, because we never sold more mines than we can serve.

sorry that does not add up at all. with your "New Year Mine" you offer User to get 100% Interest per month and you claim that you did not earn more then 5% at all? You should buy your own mines... with that statement above it is highly unlikely that you will be able to payoff the the user in 30 Days...

looks more and more fishy... it smells like a busting scam
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:06:57 PM

Some of withdrawals are in a "SENDING" mode because our web server sent a command to pay for our BTC server. And BTC server still did not make a payment. We cannot access this BTC server right now and cannot see the reason why payments were not sent still.

Another BTC server is working fine and we can control it, as a main web server. The payments from the second server are OK.

Stop your panic, please. If I would be a cheater, I would took the money, stop all the payments and just leave this thread, do not trying to solve problems and explain it to you.

Ore-Mine DID NOT STOP any payments, all delays are because of our hosting provider.

As you can see, payments, which are from our second server, are being sent as usually.

To say the true, donations will be pleasant for me, because I personally have not so much an income from a ore-mine.org site, we paid more than a million dollars for our users, but all my income is less than thirty thousands.

I did not take any penny from our users money, all my profit is from ore-mine.org profit.
For example, I have less than half of a percent of all LANDS games and about 5% from ads.

Ore-mine.org site has enough resources for operating and it should not collapse, because we never sold more mines than we can serve.

sorry that does not add up at all. with your "New Year Mine" you offer User to get 100% Interest per month and you claim that you did not earn more then 5% at all? You should buy your own mines... with that statement above it is highly unlikely that you will be able to payoff the the user in 30 Days...

looks more and more fishy... it smells like a busting scam

Hi, I guess u are waiting or expecting for new stories coming out from admin right?
But careful bro, u saw all those believers/supporters? Just a post from Sector and all flocking in to support...  Roll Eyes

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
Anna.Tsolidoy

Activity: 89

Your Friend

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 06:27:15 PM

thirty thousands

And you need donations?
I trusted Ore-Mine.org yesterday, so I've reinvest last money to new mine.
And today I am waiting withdraw to buy food for me and for my cat...

I hope that everythink is going to be goo for everyone.

Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
Stay back and think positive, this may help.

assloua

Activity: 397

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:32:45 PM

It's been quite a long time since you started and never gave me reason to think about Ore as ponzi, I believe it's possible to have a good mining program but it's quite difficult to find a legit one, as difficult as to find a legit human because the reality is that money changes people.
As you said, you never sold more than you can serve, and that's what makes the program lasts. I don't really care if you won 30k or 1 million, what I care is that you've never failed payments and are always active with news.
Almost 2 years passed and I hope that, 2 years from now, I will still be on this topic talking with others users about our paychecks.
You have a problem with one server and, sincerely, I believe you. Just solve it quickly, we're still here. Smiley

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
                                                     500 satoshis every minute: http://getyourbitco.in/15698

well spoken Wolverine - There is nothing to add here!

Keep up your good work Sector

ConcertBil

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 06:43:03 PM

I have 2 succesfull transactions.

Sector, please check:
0.00308364 BTC   1FMQx9sWqUoVDXXT8rDuv7u3mAns65KPWP   SENDING   2016-01-14 19:51:44
0.00666728 BTC   1FMQx9sWqUoVDXXT8rDuv7u3mAns65KPWP   SENDING   2016-01-14 08:45:27

bit7coin

Activity: 266

If we still play everything means not so badly!

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:16:25 PM

The circus left, clowns remained! Sector - the most important not to start drinking vodka in liters! though with such public as in our project it will be to make difficult. I drink - we will drink for those whom with us isnt present. or wont become soon. I hope there are no masochists here though there is a lot of them and it is obvious search. HEY PUBLIC - PLAY In 21 OR BLACK DZhEK - At YOU WILL LEAVE QUICKER THERE. HA HA HA.  Grin
Shocked Wink

Yours faithfully to you and to your business.
LBC9664

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 07:27:43 PM

The circus left, clowns remained! Sector - the most important not to start drinking vodka in liters! though with such public as in our project it will be to make difficult. I drink - we will drink for those whom with us isnt present. or wont become soon. I hope there are no masochists here though there is a lot of them and it is obvious search. HEY PUBLIC - PLAY In 21 OR BLACK DZhEK - At YOU WILL LEAVE QUICKER THERE. HA HA HA.  Grin
Shocked Wink

While your posts are hugely entertaining, some proper english education would help you, man. Simply using google translate to spew your nonsense isn't really helping you get your message across. Your Russian metaphors get completely lost in translation Wink
Int3ll

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:43:18 PM

I got paid last night 0.046,  Smiley

Date: 1/14/2016 02:11
To: (own address, label: Home_BasE)
Credit: 0.04600421 BTC
Net amount: +0.04600421 BTC
Transaction ID: bfe6276ed93dd9d4194fa11c2ec5d9c7a6bf08911944057694998854dbc4f050-000

This is the tranzaction ID, is someone wants to check it.

Did another 0.045 just now, will update when it arrives  Grin ( for testing purposes more or less )

Sorry, was at work all day, just arriverd, left bitcoin core open all day to see if it comes, it has arrived at 7 PM, so 4 hours after request, still good Kiss
ere is the proof if someone wants to check it.
Date: 1/14/2016 19:05
To: (own address, label: Home_BasE)
Credit: 0.04400148 BTC
Net amount: +0.04400148 BTC
Transaction ID: 7c5e545fffb00a4a65e69dd69abdbae6510c779a235b026cee76ebabcbc313ec-000

Have a good night.  Wink
Tichy

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:49:18 PM

I had no intention at all to write or give up on this forum, but I follow the situation and what is happening with 'ore-mine.org' for some time. I have a really big respect for Sector and admire his calm.
Why on earth are so many people who do not have faith in anything?

Think about which side of the power you are...

Sector posted on this forum there are things more important than money... maybe sometimes, for example, some of you should read a book or catch up with friends in real world.
There is nothing more frustrating as entries such as: SCAM, scam, SCAM or 'ore-mine.org' will fall until the end of January, etc.
Everything is possible, there is even a chance that leaving your home, you will be hit by a meteorite on the head, a small but still...

I've seen a lot of scams, and even experienced it myself and i think that ore-mine.org can be the place where scam will not happen, and I hope that owners of 'ore-mine' will inform all investors, when they decide to finish this project.

Sector, my respect for You and for all the effort You put into this project, and for that you're honest, as You wrote about yourself. I hope that you will not be looking for those who speak of hatred and disbelief.

I respect people who believe in that, what they do!

For all of You: always keep in mind, what have to be will be. Fiat money rule the world for now, if you want to change it, do not take loans, used banks minimally, try use Bitcoin or other crypto! This is the future.

ore-mine.org ftw!

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:54:34 PM

-snip-
tl;dr a paid newbie shill
paka

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:18:33 AM

My post would be explaining that the shitty hosting providers got a problem and my 2 servers this would be a wonderful explanation for fools and clowns to deposit more.

I would also create newbie accounts to shill for my thread and suggest for a donation button, this seems would be a great addition to steal more money.
Kotoriii

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:21:03 AM

My post would be explaining that the shitty hosting providers got a problem and my 2 servers this would be a wonderful explanation for fools and clowns to deposit more.

I would also create newbie accounts to shill for my thread and suggest for a donation button, this seems would be a great addition to steal more money.

Sector explicitly said not to deposit until issues are resolved. I suggest that you read properly next time.
bit7coin

Activity: 266

If we still play everything means not so badly!

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 01:00:51 AM

I had no intention at all to write or give up on this forum, but I follow the situation and what is happening with 'ore-mine.org' for some time. I have a really big respect for Sector and admire his calm.
Why on earth are so many people who do not have faith in anything?

Think about which side of the power you are...

Sector posted on this forum there are things more important than money... maybe sometimes, for example, some of you should read a book or catch up with friends in real world.
There is nothing more frustrating as entries such as: SCAM, scam, SCAM or 'ore-mine.org' will fall until the end of January, etc.
Everything is possible, there is even a chance that leaving your home, you will be hit by a meteorite on the head, a small but still...

I've seen a lot of scams, and even experienced it myself and i think that ore-mine.org can be the place where scam will not happen, and I hope that owners of 'ore-mine' will inform all investors, when they decide to finish this project.

Sector, my respect for You and for all the effort You put into this project, and for that you're honest, as You wrote about yourself. I hope that you will not be looking for those who speak of hatred and disbelief.

I respect people who believe in that, what they do!

For all of You: always keep in mind, what have to be will be. Fiat money rule the world for now, if you want to change it, do not take loans, used banks minimally, try use Bitcoin or other crypto! This is the future.

ore-mine.org ftw!

1000000000000%!the best!

Yours faithfully to you and to your business.
butchersoul

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 01:16:59 AM

Well guys, it seems that sector is right. I have read today these replyes of unpaid withdraw and i tried to withdraw and it worked for me.. i've got my money in almost an hour.. i hope that ore mine team will resolve the problems with the server..
polter

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:10:37 AM

It's 5 days  Huh
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:13:06 AM

Actually those new mines this site offered is bit shady. 100% returns in 1 month and investment needed is quite too high compared to what they are offering before. Very enticing but, very risky investment.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:15:48 AM

I still believe most of the people claiming they got the payments are:
1) Among the select few, that have been paid out to keep the scam running, whose WD was low.
2) Are active paid shills(just look at their post history....)

The server excuse sounds hilarious though
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:24:16 AM

Still waiting on 2 moderate size withdrawals from Sunday.

Sector, since one of your servers is working and paying out properly, can you cancel our stuck withdrawals and credit them back to our accounts so that we can withdraw from the working BTC server? This would solve the problem in the near term.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
Serlite

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:31:49 AM

Not really sure what to make of all this, but for what it's worth, I was able to make an okay-sized withdrawal (0.0275 BTC) on the 12th.
Strange how some people are still waiting on withdrawals that were made long before mine. ._.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: