Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:34:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!!  (Read 361292 times)
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:33:13 AM

still waiting, getting kind of stressed, its been nearly 3 days without hearing from chris.

What s the problem?

I couldn't pay all the bitcoins for my shares straight away but I sent the rest 3 days ago and emailed him but he hasn't replied and my shares are still on-hold, I am very worried that they wont be activated and I wont get the share multiplication and/or that I wasted my money all together.

EDIT: and before I sent the rest he was in contact with me, it was only until after I sent them all that he stopped replying.

It will most probably be alright, it is weekend. People sometimes need a break..

Yes according to my experience Chris doesn't work on weekend. He will process any request on Monday, don't worry.
Btw I'm selling a part of my shares here, almost new bought shares:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843872

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
themikego

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:37:55 PM

still waiting, getting kind of stressed, its been nearly 3 days without hearing from chris.

What s the problem?

I couldn't pay all the bitcoins for my shares straight away but I sent the rest 3 days ago and emailed him but he hasn't replied and my shares are still on-hold, I am very worried that they wont be activated and I wont get the share multiplication and/or that I wasted my money all together.

EDIT: and before I sent the rest he was in contact with me, it was only until after I sent them all that he stopped replying.

It will most probably be alright, it is weekend. People sometimes need a break..

Yes according to my experience Chris doesn't work on weekend. He will process any request on Monday, don't worry.
Btw I'm selling a part of my shares here, almost new bought shares:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843872

i've been waiting since a week... I sent another email on thursday but nothing yet. What email is everyone using? I just use the one on the website, on the contact form. I'm not worried, I'm sure he needs a break like everyone does.
Some1else0

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:05:28 PM

I've only contacted him twice through the contact form and he responded to me within an hour. He should get to you soon, LTCGear's getting more and more popular per day.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:41:38 PM

What s the problem?

If you could not pay the order WHY would u send partial payments?Huh?

I mean I have purchased from him several times and every time I received my shares. You do know there are hundreds of clients and still you intentionally created a problem for Chris and yourself and now you complain.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
themikego

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:03:34 PM

What s the problem?

If you could not pay the order WHY would u send partial payments?Huh?

I mean I have purchased from him several times and every time I received my shares. You do know there are hundreds of clients and still you intentionally created a problem for Chris and yourself and now you complain.

I actually asked him that question in September and he said it was perfectly ok. He said you can order it whenever you want just let him know after you pay it in full. I asked him in advance to make sure it wasn't going to be an issue of any kind. I did it twice and asked him if he had any issues with it to let me know and he never mentioned not to do so again in the future. Its just unusual for him lately to not be as responsive as usual. However, it is also known people have other things to do with their lives too. So... if your going to ask for him to manually process your order, you may gotta wait till he gets back to you. I am, and I trust that when he is able to he will reply to me too.
djkhaled

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:53:49 AM

Still haven't heard back but got on not long ago and during the few hours where I didn't check my account he seems to have activated my shares, so I'm happy now.
Dophoeve

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

To the MOOOON

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 11:10:36 AM

Patience can be your biggest friend  Roll Eyes

AizenSou

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:26:53 PM

Still haven't heard back but got on not long ago and during the few hours where I didn't check my account he seems to have activated my shares, so I'm happy now.

You know what? Because a lot of people made the same mistakes like you so that's why it takes Chris so long to process some simple request.
Do us a favor, for Chris and for you too. Pay your attention to your fullest before making any payment, and if something's not clear or you're unsure, post a question here, someone will clarify it for you.
Dophoeve

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

To the MOOOON

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 06:15:17 PM

You know what? Because a lot of people made the same mistakes like you so that's why it takes Chris so long to process some simple request.
Do us a favor, for Chris and for you too. Pay your attention to your fullest before making any payment, and if something's not clear or you're unsure, post a question here, someone will clarify it for you.

A lot of beginners are enthusiastic and want to start buying these shares asap. I know the feeling.

Don't go to hard on these people. We don't want to scare them ^.^

troy112

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:24:25 PM

Do you think its only Chris responding to all these mails. If he is the only one then he is an idiot. With so much invested and this thing going big, there will come problems and a lot of unnecessary queries, his support system can't handle it then it will over for the company very fast.
People not only look for payouts, but for every thing as well, such as support.
If Chris would have posted pictures of his farm, I am sure the investment on his company would be much more, might even double.
I for myself would have triple my investments to him.

So, yes it his fault that this problem occured, but if Chris and company can't solve it for him, then think twice before investing.

I would recommend sending mail again and again every day. And mark it as reminder1,2,3... Its an important issue consering your money dude.
troy112

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:27:52 PM

I see the problem has been resolved, but the above point is still valid.
MysteryX

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:45:00 PM

Every time I'm tempted to buy some hash power I look at the site and everything is out of stock.
AizenSou

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:15:03 PM

Do you think its only Chris responding to all these mails. If he is the only one then he is an idiot. With so much invested and this thing going big, there will come problems and a lot of unnecessary queries, his support system can't handle it then it will over for the company very fast.
People not only look for payouts, but for every thing as well, such as support.
If Chris would have posted pictures of his farm, I am sure the investment on his company would be much more, might even double.
I for myself would have triple my investments to him.

So, yes it his fault that this problem occured, but if Chris and company can't solve it for him, then think twice before investing.

I would recommend sending mail again and again every day. And mark it as reminder1,2,3... Its an important issue consering your money dude.

You know why Chris has the superior price in comparison with others services ?
He's working hard and spares us a lot costs.
You know who pay for the staffs cost, managing costs, trip to Vegas cost of CEO from GAW? GAW themselves ? I doubt.
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:25:21 PM

Every time I'm tempted to buy some hash power I look at the site and everything is out of stock.

I was able to get 160MH today, i had tried last night and many times this morning and finnaly got through.  My order shows processing, and it does account that my shares are there.  Not sure why there's such unavailbility unless there is a manual process on the back end for getting set up, and they just would rather have you wait in cue.

Would like to get some more MH, but seeing the out of stock again... guess i'll wait

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:28:23 PM

I was able to get 160MH today, i had tried last night and many times this morning and finnaly got through.  My order shows processing, and it does account that my shares are there.  Not sure why there's such unavailbility unless there is a manual process on the back end for getting set up, and they just would rather have you wait in cue.

Would like to get some more MH, but seeing the out of stock again... guess i'll wait

I think there might be some bots auto-buying up the shares. I had a scrypt running every minute today for 3 hours and was alerted several times the page changed. I got there and hit the add to cart only to get to the next page and have it be unavailable.
surfguy72

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:58:42 PM

I think there might be some bots auto-buying up the shares. I had a scrypt running every minute today for 3 hours and was alerted several times the page changed. I got there and hit the add to cart only to get to the next page and have it be unavailable.

Yeah, they are -201 and growing in stock right now of the 160Mh stock.  I think they're backlog is overwhelming them now. Assuming everyone used the coupon code and bitcoin, thats around $170k.  Wow.  Hope that LTCgear is ok on the back end

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:39:21 AM

Don't stress, I've been waiting over a week to hear back over an On-Hold order issue.

With the multiplier coming up and the anniversary sale it'll be a busy time for him I'm sure.

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:44:01 AM

a lot of newbie want to buy ltc gear but they paid partially...or they did not know that when you sent payment from exchange you will have to pay a fee...so if your order is getting hold, it is your fault and be patient....chris is working hard for us...dont ruined it with your stupidity...
ltc gear customer is growing fast day by day because of the ROI time is very good, i hope chris will make the discount price unavailable...LOL

Grin Grin Grin

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
AizenSou

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:39:24 AM

Yeah, they are -201 and growing in stock right now of the 160Mh stock.  I think they're backlog is overwhelming them now. Assuming everyone used the coupon code and bitcoin, thats around $170k.  Wow.  Hope that LTCgear is ok on the back end

It was -600 two weeks ago and -900 last week. Cheesy
But a lot of these are ghost orders, like people reserve shares for themselves before deciding to buy or not.
surfguy72

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:58:08 PM

Oh ok, thanks, thats good to know.  I unforunately did the same.  I thought I had some more BTC, but had to buy them and didn't get them instantly.  Once Chris is caught up, and my BTC come in, maybe he'll honor the pricing.  If not, glad I got at least one of my orders through.

It was -600 two weeks ago and -900 last week. Cheesy
But a lot of these are ghost orders, like people reserve shares for themselves before deciding to buy or not.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: