Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:10:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736725 times)
jahl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:14:40 AM

Just ignore the twat.
I agree, he just cannot be that blind that he doesn't get it.
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 02:48:07 PM

Over the weekend I implemented a SuperNET agent that implements coinshuffle, a fully decentralized mixer, called Jumblr. It has no central server and you always control your coins at all times. for BTCD there is no fee other than the txfee which is set to 0.01, for BTC the cost is 0.1%.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1179305.msg12407691#msg12407691

Looking for peoples for the GUI and also testing. bounties available

James

Nice job James! Coinshuffle is what we needed Smiley is it also for NXT?
habraken

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:44:47 PM

Over the weekend I implemented a SuperNET agent that implements coinshuffle, a fully decentralized mixer, called Jumblr. It has no central server and you always control your coins at all times. for BTCD there is no fee other than the txfee which is set to 0.01, for BTC the cost is 0.1%.

James

Next (?) NXT version will have coinshuffling in the core.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 07:25:08 PM

James

I just did it for bitcoin and clones as NXT will have coinshuffle very soon

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 09:23:19 PM

After careful deliberation, we have decided to not participate in the SuperNet ICO. I understand that a large community is excited about SuperNet, and since we were initially announced as the ICO host, I wanted to take a moment to explain how we came to arrive at this decision.

For the past couple of days, we’ve been in discussions with our attorneys about hosting the SuperNet ICO. As several community members pointed out in this very thread, the sale of SuperNet tokens could be interpreted as the sale of unregistered securities. Our attorneys came to the same conclusion and have since advised us against taking part in the SuperNet ICO for this reason.

Further, one of our ICO requirements is identity verification (https://www.poloniex.com/icoRequirements); this requirement exists to protect investors and to lend credibility to the ICO. Despite several attempts to convince James the importance of revealing his identity, we were ultimately unable to reach an agreement that satisfied both parties.

We needed time for due diligence, to carefully assess the legal implications of taking part in SuperNet, and also the time to set up our backend systems to support it. James was very eager to get this going, however, so he chose to go with another host before we could communicate to him our findings and final decision.

We have since communicated with James, and we wish him the best of luck.

I'm glad Polo wisely declined to participate in the SuperNet ICO.

But I don't understand why Polo nevertheless listed jl777hodl, a scam asset which has done nothing except destroy value for anyone foolish enough to buy into it.

I know the former is an ICO while the latter is an asset (albeit composed of other assets which supposedly monetize an asset platform for managing assets), but that very much seems to be a distinction without a difference.  I wouldn't want to be the attorney splitting that hair for an unamused judge or TLA.   Cheesy

When SuperNet and jl777hodl encounter the inevitable regulatory scrutiny, Polo is going to have some very difficult questions to answer.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Fern

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 10:51:57 PM

After careful deliberation, we have decided to not participate in the SuperNet ICO. I understand that a large community is excited about SuperNet, and since we were initially announced as the ICO host, I wanted to take a moment to explain how we came to arrive at this decision.

For the past couple of days, we’ve been in discussions with our attorneys about hosting the SuperNet ICO. As several community members pointed out in this very thread, the sale of SuperNet tokens could be interpreted as the sale of unregistered securities. Our attorneys came to the same conclusion and have since advised us against taking part in the SuperNet ICO for this reason.

Further, one of our ICO requirements is identity verification (https://www.poloniex.com/icoRequirements); this requirement exists to protect investors and to lend credibility to the ICO. Despite several attempts to convince James the importance of revealing his identity, we were ultimately unable to reach an agreement that satisfied both parties.

We needed time for due diligence, to carefully assess the legal implications of taking part in SuperNet, and also the time to set up our backend systems to support it. James was very eager to get this going, however, so he chose to go with another host before we could communicate to him our findings and final decision.

We have since communicated with James, and we wish him the best of luck.

I'm glad Polo wisely declined to participate in the SuperNet ICO.

But I don't understand why Polo nevertheless listed jl777hodl, a scam asset which has done nothing except destroy value for anyone foolish enough to buy into it.

I know the former is an ICO while the latter is an asset (albeit composed of other assets which supposedly monetize an asset platform for managing assets), but that very much seems to be a distinction without a difference.  I wouldn't want to be the attorney splitting that hair for an unamused judge or TLA.   Cheesy

When SuperNet and jl777hodl encounter the inevitable regulatory scrutiny, Polo is going to have some very difficult questions to answer.

You're a little out of touch buddy, that was news from over a year ago. A lot has happened since then; you'll see.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:53:46 AM

I wouldn't want to be the attorney splitting that hair for an unamused judge or TLA.   Cheesy

lol. demented little IRS troll doesn't know there are jurisdictions other than US  Grin

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:08:41 AM

I wouldn't want to be the attorney splitting that hair for an unamused judge or TLA.   Cheesy

lol. demented little IRS troll doesn't know there are jurisdictions other than US  Grin

Except for the fact that Poloniex is in the US and subject to that jurisdiction.
habraken

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:20:37 PM

Everyone put iCEBREAKER on ignore please. It's just an rather dumb and annoying troll.
jahl

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:03:19 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 08:24:05 PM by jahl

Everyone put iCEBREAKER on ignore please. It's just an rather dumb and annoying troll.

ok, let us all put the ICECREAM guy on ignore.
the only thing we'll have to miss, is a broken record.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 08:54:22 PM

ok, let us all put the ICECREAM guy on ignore.
the only thing we'll have to miss, is a broken record.

Oh, did I offend you two?  Good...   Cool

So, where is Pangea Poker?

Wasn't the play money version supposed to come out 3 months ago?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
EvilDave

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 10:49:17 PM

Strong comeback, iCE.

Damn, did I just use my 2000th post on that ?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 10:56:24 PM

Strong comeback, iCE.

And WTF happened to BBR integration?

All you NXT/SuperNet guys ever do is announce new projects, hype them, pump the price, dump your bags, and abandon them for whatever shiny new thing you're using to distract everyone from your unfinished business and broken promises.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
EvilDave

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:54:01 PM

Strong comeback, iCE.

And WTF happened to BBR integration?

All you NXT/SuperNet guys ever do is announce new projects, hype them, pump the price, dump your bags, and abandon them for whatever shiny new thing you're using to distract everyone from your unfinished business and broken promises.

Think I'm on post 2002 now. and I have no idea on Pangea Poker and their status.
Having just checked NxtForum, though, feel free to hassle them there as well:
https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/pangea-poker/
Or ask for an invite to SuperNET Slack.......

See, one of the issues I have with your view of Nxt is that you seem to think, firstly, that Nxt and SuperNET are the same project, and, secondly, that there is some sort of central control in the Nxt ecosystem. You appear to have no idea of how much serious work is going into Nxt, or how it's 'organised', if you can call Nxt organised in a traditional sense.
RTFM, iCE: Nxt is a truly decentralised community. Lots of people working on lots of seperate projects. There's crossover between projects, but the only thing they all have in common is that they use Nxt as their base. That's it.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 01:48:09 AM

After I wrote Jumblr last week I got an idea on how to do decentralized poker. After a week I got a proof of concept for a fully decentralized card shuffling and have a prototype 70% coded. I am on pace for a command line version ready to test this next week.

I guess its just another example of a project that I abandoned (even though it was never directly my project in the first place), but I finally had some time to dedicate to it. But I never promised to do GUI and so even though the API are functional without GUI it seems that it is not there. somehow other projects are having command line only...

So, MGW (ramchains + lchains), decentralized relays, supernet agents, instantdex, atomic swaps, jumblr coinshuffle, and decentralized poker, in the last year.

Not sure how anybody with any IQ points can consider that I am abandoning projects or not completing them. They are not completed yet, but they are in the process of being completed. I just dont have much time to post here as I am actually coding 18 hours per day. api.supernet.org has an example of just the InstantDEX GUI, which has finally been documented by mezzovide, who has been doing a great job with the build process, testing, documenting, etc.

I will be getting pangea core done in parallel with peggy as they are related and will share the opreturn protocol (another tech I did while I was supposedly abandoning projects).

Anyway, i dont think anybody can credibly claim that I cannot code. Also, I dont believe anybody can credibly claim that I abandon projects. And there are dozens of projects that are being done by other project teams in addition to what I am doing.

James

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 02:11:28 AM

Not sure how anybody with any IQ points can consider that I am abandoning projects or not completing them. They are not completed yet, but they are in the process of being completed.

There you go again, stringing along your investors by moving your perpetually receding goal posts.

Glassbox certainly has enough "IQ points" to recognize NXT acts, in every way, exactly like a scam.

10.) His modus operandi  is to issue an asset, then start the project. He subsequently oversees the project and has other members of the NXT community do the coding. As outlined above, he often eventually steps away from – our outright abandons – the project. This lack of commitment and focus presents a sizable red flag.

11.) The use of “dividends” – commonly understood as a form of profit-sharing – for projects that are not yet actually profitable (or in many cases, even functional). While it appears James has never claimed to issue dividends in the profit-sharing sense, potential investors unfamiliar with this distinction could easily be misled. The fact of the matter is that the only “dividends” he issues are new assets being given to those who hold nxtventure or SuperNET.

James has a history of creating assets, giving himself a large chunk of those assets, and then releasing the asset for public trading. After seeing the price increase, he then moves on to other projects before finishing the project he sold assets for. As all of his assets are driven by speculation and not actual, profit-generating services, it’s possible that James is trying to unload as many assets as he can before the scheme hits its inevitable limit.

Conclusion:

From the fact that James hides his identity, to the lack of services that are up and running, to the fact that his assets combined have a higher market cap than NXT itself, to the general lack of transparency and clarity, there is no shortage of reasons for investors to proceed with caution. Caveat Emptor is the watchword here.

You don't even know how to use the word "dividend" correctly, or, you are intentionally misusing it to deceive your baghodlers.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 03:04:09 AM

glassbox conclusions are incorrect and based on his initial assessment. would be interesting to see what he says now after passage of time where I have not sold off any significant amount of the assets, nor have I abandoned any projects. I think the concept of delegation is something that needs to be understood. and when the team that was delegated to runs into problems, I do step in and help when I can.

building revenues streams is not something that happens overnight. after all what crypto has actual profits and isnt based on speculation? So in that sense my projects are in the same category as crypto in general. the difference is that SuperNET has a roadmap toward profits, this is something most other cryptos does not have.

you make accusations against me that are unsubstantiated. I have committed to finishing the tech, and I will. do you doubt this?

James

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 04:52:29 AM

glassbox conclusions are incorrect and based on his initial assessment. would be interesting to see what he says now after passage of time where I have not sold off any significant amount of the assets, nor have I abandoned any projects. I think the concept of delegation is something that needs to be understood. and when the team that was delegated to runs into problems, I do step in and help when I can.

building revenues streams is not something that happens overnight. after all what crypto has actual profits and isnt based on speculation? So in that sense my projects are in the same category as crypto in general. the difference is that SuperNET has a roadmap toward profits, this is something most other cryptos does not have.

you make accusations against me that are unsubstantiated. I have committed to finishing the tech, and I will. do you doubt this?

James

Let's start by noting you don't even bother to defend your incorrect and misleading use of the term "dividend."

Now please be clear, are you actually doubling down on your previous claim that nobody (inclusive of Glassbox) "with any IQ points can consider that [you are] abandoning projects or not completing them?"

It's obvious Glassbox and I have plenty of IQ points, and are correct in our justifiably dim respective assessments of your paltry project completion rate.

At this point, given your atrocious record of serial launch-hype-abandon failures, your "commitment to finishing the tech" has zero credibility.

Of course I doubt you will finish anything you start.  Such an novel event would be unprecedented and surprising.

It's not just (as often happens in software) that Pangea Poker, BBR integration, etc, etc, etc have slipped past previously announced deadlines, it's more that you don't keep the community or investors informed about WTF is going on (or, more accurately, not going on).

A professional would communicate ahead of time that a deadline will be missed, along with why the deadline was missed, and what the new deadline is.

If you're going to be late to an appointment, you call and let them know before it's scheduled to begin.  If you're going to flake, it is considered polite to let  counterparties know ASAP, not just rudely blow them off and be silent about the reasons why.

Glassbox is being way too nice about you and NXT.  They know it's a scam nexus, but only will only come right up to outside boundary of saying so.

I can't wait until they get off the fence and rigorously tear you a heavily footnoted new one, with all the appropriate citation boxes checked.   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:26:40 AM

It's obvious Glassbox and I have plenty of IQ points

No you don't, because obviously you wouldn't know how to use them if you had them.

I can't wait until

Exactly, which says all about your demented compulsive-obsessive personality: You can't

Now go and eat a few couch cushions. Yummie!
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 05:47:18 AM

At this point, given your atrocious record of serial launch-hype-abandon failures, your "commitment to finishing the tech" has zero credibility.

Of course I doubt you will finish anything you start.  Such an novel event would be unprecedented and surprising.
I will quote you on this so there is a clear record of your interpretation of reality.

You ignore that MGW is completed. You ignore InstantDEX is in test release. You ignore that SuperNET agents and decentralized relays are working. You ignore that pangea was not my personal project, yet I am working on making a release for it which I believe solves the decentralized poker problem.

Until you start using facts I will be ignoring your (paid?) trolling. I do admit that I am not finished yet, but I am continuously working toward completion. The only thing that you can fault me on is that all not completed yet, but considering the difficulty of decentralized tech and the scope of what I am working on, most rational people understand that it cannot be done on a precise schedule.

James

Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: