Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:00:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New: Scratch 4 Satoshis major upgrade  (Read 71471 times)
NewSelena

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:06:47 PM

Here it says your service when it is used :
"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@scratch4satoshis.hully.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."  Shocked Sad
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:10:06 PM

Did i lose all my referrals on this site??  I use to get 20,000 sat a day from referrals from this site and all of a sudden i get none  but i can still claim....  Did i post  and advertise your site for months now for no reason???  Angry Angry Angry Angry
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:11:47 PM

"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@scratch4satoshis.hully.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."  Shocked Sad

I have also had this, and on other occasions when it times out, the site will say run out of tickets, and I never made a claim  Shocked Sad

And its gone.
dhavin (OP)

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:23:39 PM

Did i lose all my referrals on this site??  I use to get 20,000 sat a day from referrals from this site and all of a sudden i get none  but i can still claim....  Did i post  and advertise your site for months now for no reason???  Angry Angry Angry Angry

You'd have to tell me your referral link ID # for me to look.

http://www.scratch4satoshis.com/ - 1600 satoshi/hour 2 MILLION SATOSHI minimum weekly lottery draw! Get your tickets submitted!
Gifted

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:24:59 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 05:00:54 PM by Gifted

Did i lose all my referrals on this site??  I use to get 20,000 sat a day from referrals from this site and all of a sudden i get none  but i can still claim....  Did i post  and advertise your site for months now for no reason???  Angry Angry Angry Angry

Here is my ref to look for and see what the problem is scratch4satoshis.com/?r=578314 .....did your site get hacked? did someone steal all my refs?
dhavin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:25:21 PM

I have also had this, and on other occasions when it times out, the site will say run out of tickets, and I never made a claim  Shocked Sad

Just try again. The database/cpu/memory is loaded on the VPS and we can either afford to increase it and decrease prizes, or keep prizes the same and occasionally encounter load problems.. we'd prefer to keep prizes as high as possible.

http://www.scratch4satoshis.com/ - 1600 satoshi/hour 2 MILLION SATOSHI minimum weekly lottery draw! Get your tickets submitted!
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:33:26 PM

Just try again. The database/cpu/memory is loaded on the VPS and we can either afford to increase it and decrease prizes, or keep prizes the same and occasionally encounter load problems.. we'd prefer to keep prizes as high as possible.

I have tried it again, your timer tells me otherwise.

And its gone.
dhavin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:43:53 PM

It's because you were assigned a ticket but other components of playing the ticket timed out on the database, I meant, try again when the timer is up. We're really sorry for the inconvenience, but there's nothing we can do about it unless a lot more ad revenue comes in. Right now we're literally just skating by on staying in operation and have been for months.

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:51:56 PM

It's because you were assigned a ticket but other components of playing the ticket timed out on the database, I meant, try again when the timer is up. We're really sorry for the inconvenience, but there's nothing we can do about it unless a lot more ad revenue comes in. Right now we're literally just skating by on staying in operation and have been for months.

Did you catch that message I sent you a few weeks ago about a pop up claim with ads.
How about template change like this one http://busbitco.in/faucet

I know it must be hard to survive I hope you do.

And its gone.
Gifted

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:01:26 PM

Here is my ref to look for and see what the problem is scratch4satoshis.com/?r=578314 .....did your site get hacked? did someone steal all my refs?
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3266

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 05:44:19 PM

i believe that site going to die.
there is a lot of faucet, and why wasting time with those who have problems with payments

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dhavin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:24:03 PM

Looks to me like you have 398 referred users in the database and have earned 1.3m satoshis. I'm not sure I understand what the problem is?

dhavin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:26:35 PM

there is a lot of faucet, and why wasting time with those who have problems with payments

Well, that's your opinion and your prerogative. We're doing our best with the ad revenue we've got. We're not profiting from your visits, unlike most of the other faucets in operation. During the times we earned any income, 100% of the money went to helping multiple children with autism. Do whatever feels best with your time.

dart vader

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:36:00 PM

In not getting any single satoshi from my referrals either since many days ago, something got broken  Huh
dhavin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:46:20 PM

In not getting any single satoshi from my referrals either since many days ago, something got broken  Huh

Marked as a bot for failing too many captchas. Fixed.

More technically, not getting paid out for the tickets.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3266

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 09:24:31 PM

Well, that's your opinion and your prerogative. We're doing our best with the ad revenue we've got. We're not profiting from your visits, unlike most of the other faucets in operation. During the times we earned any income, 100% of the money went to helping multiple children with autism. Do whatever feels best with your time.

no bad intentions.
reduced payment, site is definitely slower compared one year before.
now i try, i have problem with xapo address.. referral earnings is not see.
anyhow, best luck with your faucet

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Gifted

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:46:30 PM

Looks to me like you have 398 referred users in the database and have earned 1.3m satoshis. I'm not sure I understand what the problem is?
the problem is im not getting any ref money anymore. it just stopped. so basicly your saying i got enough from my ref link so you cut me off???  Also your .httaccess in the root is messed up. i can tell by the way it loads
dhavin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:49:07 PM

the problem is im not getting any ref money anymore. it just stopped. so basicly your saying i got enough from my ref link so you cut me off???  Also your .httaccess in the root is messed up. i can tell by the way it loads

Again, you didn't claim a large number of the tickets you played, which is bot behavior, fishing for bigger prizes. You were marked as a bot and when that happens, zeroes are displayed for your play until it's resolved. I resolved it, it looks like you have a balance of 34k+ satoshis, still have 398 referrals and are still earning.

Gifted

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:12:27 PM

Well then this is a design  flaw. See i advertise faucets and collect the ref money. I have so many faucets, i cant claim them all but on your site when i sign in a ticket comes up but i go to the payout instead then using the ticket for a measly 300 sat . On your site i have to sign in and physically withdraw. So really you didn't stop a bot from using your site because you thought i was a bot and i can still claim the ticket, i just don't get my referral money. so im not buying this excuse. if you cant afford to pay out ref then just say so....   Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry  If i was you i would just fix if they talked to you like i just did now until you can figure out how to stop bots. solve media is very good at catching bots i don't think there is a working bot on this plant that can work against solve media
Gifted

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:24:58 PM

i have another question. Are you using Bee Adds for advertising??  I would like to know how much you would charge me for a 468x60 banner if you would be willing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: