Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39]
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-Mining Review  (Read 126838 times)
worldtraveller321

Activity: 510
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:51:39 PM

Hi there and how are you i am not into mining or cloud mining yet but been doing my homework on it.  i can say if it only works for you. research the companies and figure out the package, offered its all about what you put in and what you gain, all the numbers are there to figure it out. more less no one can give u that answer, just get a calculator and do the math, and that would be your solution, hope that helps

worldtraveller

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:15:36 PM

why genesis mining is very popular on social media like facebook ...
but i think this genesis is scam cloud mining

I don't think so because I have checked many reviews about the genesis mining. Many people have given a positive feedback about the Genesis mining, still many people are investing in when every they are giving any promos for mining.

Check Boxmining on YouTube and you'll find the most honest review on GM.

check their trust wall here on BCT and you will get honesty as well.    Their trust wall is the only thing they cant delete or manipulate, so its nice and RED as it should be Cheesy
you will have the one or two shills, genesis prob bought those accounts years ago, or they are just desperate to stay on top of the ponzi
the ONLY way these guys make money is by duping noobs
READ the reviews here from trusted people, this is the ONLY place they cant manipulate them!
This is no Ponzi, I have seen the miners for myself, touched there miners, hearing the horrible noise for there massive fans in the roofs.  Thousands and Thousands of miners... quite impressive farms they got in Iceland.
I agree on this one they do really have physical miners which we can really say that they are legitimate operating not like on those cloud mining sites that they do only say that they do mine but they aren't.
They are here and operating for how many years but I doubt that these kind of investment wont turn out to be profitable considering on the mining difficulty specially they do already set some duration on each contract.
crisdean

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:55:17 PM

Guys Genesis Mining is legit. I've made quite some money due to BTC rising and they do pay and are transparent, they stopped payouts temporarily due to the high BTC fees. Legit and check out Boxmining!

That guy is honest and completely trustworthy.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:08:32 AM

Genisis mining is not for the people who want to earn some quick bucks since it needs patience so if you want to invest here better to think thrice.

Yes, it will take some time to get returns with genesis mining but people should wait patiently because when compared to other cloud mining sectors I think Genesis mining is the better one for investing.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:18:22 AM

why genesis mining is very popular on social media like facebook ...
but i think this genesis is scam cloud mining

I don't think so because I have checked many reviews about the genesis mining. Many people have given a positive feedback about the Genesis mining, still many people are investing in when every they are giving any promos for mining.

Check Boxmining on YouTube and you'll find the most honest review on GM.

check their trust wall here on BCT and you will get honesty as well.    Their trust wall is the only thing they cant delete or manipulate, so its nice and RED as it should be Cheesy
you will have the one or two shills, genesis prob bought those accounts years ago, or they are just desperate to stay on top of the ponzi
the ONLY way these guys make money is by duping noobs
READ the reviews here from trusted people, this is the ONLY place they cant manipulate them!
This is no Ponzi, I have seen the miners for myself, touched there miners, hearing the horrible noise for there massive fans in the roofs.  Thousands and Thousands of miners... quite impressive farms they got in Iceland.
I agree on this one they do really have physical miners which we can really say that they are legitimate operating not like on those cloud mining sites that they do only say that they do mine but they aren't.
They are here and operating for how many years but I doubt that these kind of investment wont turn out to be profitable considering on the mining difficulty specially they do already set some duration on each contract.

oh? so i guess their red trust is just butthurt alts, like you desperate penny shills usually say hey? Cheesy
sure they HAVE miners, but you will never see ROI, did anyone fill the 4 BTC bounty to prove it? no they didnt and now its ded.
so give them all your money, have fun, but dont cry here later like everyone else cause you ignored their trust wall Cheesy
"cant argue with stupid" i guess

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:45:31 PM

Now Genesis Mining has turned into a clear scam.
Since January 50% of payouts missing. Since March no payouts at all. Support does not help.
Their website does not list payouts to your externel wallet. It does not show your balance. Extreme intransparent and now serial scamming.
Before it was only a bad investment, but now its a PURE SCAM

Yes i am not the only one got scammed by them...

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:14:02 PM

Paymenst are lower the Bitcoin was 18.000 Dollar, but Genesis Still works fine here.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Pastonia

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

Paymenst are lower the Bitcoin was 18.000 Dollar, but Genesis Still works fine here.

The bitcoin mining difficulty is rising too fast.
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:47:39 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

I am XMR mining at Genesis and half of my payins(revenues from Mining) are missing. And no payout to my external wallet since more than 6 Weeks.  This are not days of "lost" payments but many weeks!!! This has nothing to do with rising difficulty. They simply dont mine or payout. At least to me, and there are tons of other clients complaints, same like me.

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:10:52 PM

Genesis mining are having a number of issues only they can best explain. Delayed payments on my ETH pool has made me to even forget about them since early 2017 if not for this post.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:46:00 PM

I am XMR mining at Genesis and half of my payins(revenues from Mining) are missing. And no payout to my external wallet since more than 6 Weeks.  This are not days of "lost" payments but many weeks!!! This has nothing to do with rising difficulty. They simply dont mine or payout. At least to me, and there are tons of other clients complaints, same like me.
Which turns out sooner or later they would really turn into Scam Ponzi scheme site. As the days goes by lots of people do make complaints about into their pending payouts which they should supposed to recieve it on daily basis.Ive been investing on Hashflare(similar site)  but i do luckily get out to reach ROI due to their lifetime payouts but now both companies do already have duration which signifies profitability is mainly affected due to difficulty.We dont know if they dont really tend to payout or just simply neglecting their investors because they do already benefited into their own money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
catcoin524

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:26:30 AM

genesis mining is very good and been paying for many years although roi is difficult unless you invest smartly.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:57:31 AM

Genesis mining are having a number of issues only they can best explain. Delayed payments on my ETH pool has made me to even forget about them since early 2017 if not for this post.

Not only you, many people are facing the same situation in the market they are delaying payment to all sorts of investment, i hope we are getting paid for every 15 days. Did anybody get the clarity from the team about the payment delays?
Kusunagi

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:23:58 PM

How is it that Genesis mining can stop my 10TH mining contract saying its not covering maintenance fees after a year or so of mining (not profited from initial)
Yet on the other hand they can sell THE EXACT SAME FKING HASHRATE to new customers and BELOW DOWN TO 1 FKING TH

Will these new clients never mine at all because it was never profitable?!?!?! They just take their money and RUN!?

NO ITS ALMOST LIKE THEY ARE RESELLING OUR HASHRATE!

Its down right FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huh Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Huh Huh Huh Huh Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:35:28 PM

Why genesis have a lot of problems with support?

I just realized that i really long time not logget into my gEnesis account.
But did its currently and its still working i have lifetime bitcoin contracts there.
And long time ago support wa allways answering but i dont know how the support team working now.

regards
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:45:39 PM

Mining is going great now :-D
I am One Happy miner!

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:08:37 AM

Mining is going great now :-D
I am One Happy miner!

Nobody is making money with mining here, unless you have referrals in your signature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39]
  Print  

Jump to: