Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:37:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 05:59:07 PM

BA is online now, guys.

Back to permanently logged in so they can run their bot and do whatever possible to cover up the reality of who and what they are.

Liars, thieves, con-men.  Scum that should not be allowed to use this forum any longer.
heslo
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1032

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:33:50 PM

BA is online now, guys.

Back to permanently logged in so they can run their bot and do whatever possible to cover up the reality of who and what they are.

Liars, thieves, con-men.  Scum that should not be allowed to use this forum any longer.

True that! Assholes in the purest form. Thankfully because of persistent people like us, I think their game is up
btmtb

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:51:48 AM

I can't understand why blackarrow scams still have permission to run automated censorship scripts.. it's tantamount to endorsement of the scamming by actively preventing a fair warning being made in the same thread as the pitch for victims. He has abused the privilege of moderated topics to exploit members of this forum.

Oh, if only the scammer tag was still around...
heslo
Legendary

Activity: 1183

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:30:57 AM

I can't understand why blackarrow scams still have permission to run automated censorship scripts.. it's tantamount to endorsement of the scamming by actively preventing a fair warning being made in the same thread as the pitch for victims. He has abused the privilege of moderated topics to exploit members of this forum.

Oh, if only the scammer tag was still around...

Agreed, I think it's wrong also. They should have no rights and people they've ripped off should have the ability to shame them and warn others in their threads
ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:26:32 PM

I don't agree with it, but the forum admins maintain strict neutrality (at least on the surface).

On the other hand, it was very good of Theymous to create this thread from the 100+ pages of posts that BlackArrow deleted from their self-moderated thread. I haven't seen that happen very often. So they're obviously concerned about people abusing the board's self-moderation features to paint a false picture.
Pentax

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:44:40 PM

I don't agree with it, but the forum admins maintain strict neutrality (at least on the surface).

On the other hand, it was very good of Theymous to create this thread from the 100+ pages of posts that BlackArrow deleted from their self-moderated thread. I haven't seen that happen very often. So they're obviously concerned about people abusing the board's self-moderation features to paint a false picture.

Yep, I think in some cases, where there is outright scamming going on, the ban hammer or the scammer tag has to be there.

Look at the history of Alex and Cristina and Daniel.  It's ugly, outright fraud and theft according to that page from Romania.  The hardware debacle is just another occurrence and now they are again using this forum to sell something else after using it to scam a ton of cash from forum users on the miners by making promises they never kept. 

If that report is to be believed, and I see no reason to think it is not true, as they've never denied it as far as I know, these people are known criminals operating on this forum in a manner that allows them to hide the truth about their past actions from perspective consumers, while trying to sell a device that interfaces with people's computers and stores their money.

If not an outright ban or removal of self mod privelidges, mods could, at a minimum, perform the same restoration to Black Arrow's new self-moderated thread on their hardware device, as they've turned the bot onto that as well. 

People should know who they are trusting their BTC to.  They should know the history of these people and be able to use the full body of information to make the decision as to if it is a good idea to trust these people to store their BTC as well as plug a device into their PC to do it, considering the management of Black Arrow's reported history of fraud. 
oldcrow

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:35:05 AM

This article is about 3D printers, but the parallels are worth noting.  Substitute pre-order for kickstarter and miner for printer and you have a very good analysis of what has happened not only here, but with other would-be miner manufacturers.

http://www.inside3dp.com/low-cost-3d-printers-crowdfunding-suicide/

--Crow
/**/
kfactor

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:44:07 PM

I don't see the parallels so closely aligned as you do, but a good read nonetheless... thanks!

This article is about 3D printers, but the parallels are worth noting.  Substitute pre-order for kickstarter and miner for printer and you have a very good analysis of what has happened not only here, but with other would-be miner manufacturers.

--Crow
/**/

oldcrow

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:45:12 PM

The parts where they never intend to build the device and stringing people along as long as possible.  A once-tried-to-be-honest business venture turning into a "scheme" (scam) in particular, but a lot
of what he mentioned were manufacturing boondoggles for making anything, especially in a fast-moving market.

I don't see the parallels so closely aligned as you do, but a good read nonetheless... thanks!

noddy2000

Activity: 388

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:59:01 PM

This article is about 3D printers, but the parallels are worth noting.  Substitute pre-order for kickstarter and miner for printer and you have a very good analysis of what has happened not only here, but with other would-be miner manufacturers.

--Crow
/**/

Excellent article and spot on with your point. Just the people at bfl never intended to be a 'legitimate' company in the first place, same as BA, AMT etc etc. They are just professional con men, and in bfl's case, all mentally disturbed from a military background which is the worst thing a person can do to themselves!

But indigress, thanks for the link, enjoyed that read as I myself have been many 3D printer shows and this articles answers a lot of things that I see when I go these places.

Edit: thought this was BFL thread, took a while read the article but its still relative :-)

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:41:03 AM

This article is about 3D printers, but the parallels are worth noting.  Substitute pre-order for kickstarter and miner for printer and you have a very good analysis of what has happened not only here, but with other would-be miner manufacturers.

--Crow
/**/

Excellent article and spot on with your point. Just the people at bfl never intended to be a 'legitimate' company in the first place, same as BA, AMT etc etc. They are just professional con men, and in bfl's case, all mentally disturbed from a military background which is the worst thing a person can do to themselves!

But indigress, thanks for the link, enjoyed that read as I myself have been many 3D printer shows and this articles answers a lot of things that I see when I go these places.

Edit: thought this was BFL thread, took a while read the article but its still relative :-)

Progress update - 12 Feb 2014

also posted on:
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/progress-update-12-feb-2014.html
http://ecointalk.net/topic/511-progress-update-12-feb-2014/

Following customer feedback we will be posting regularly updates.

12 February 2014

1. Chip pinout complete. Received for review. We have confirmed to be ok.

2. Based on Verisilicon’s feedback we are upgrading the heatsink to the new specs

3. Improved X3 case to optimize functionality

4. Reduced the number of PCBs in X1 from 6 to 3 to improve reliability.

5. X1 hashboard has been reworked to support higher power consumption. We are now at version 3. Layout completed, starting rerouting tomorrow.

6. X3 hashboard has been redesigned due to case improvements. Completed schematics of the 3rd version of the board. Starting layout after routing of X1 board

7. Control board has been redesigned to use PCI connector instead of flat cable for improved reliability. Layout complete, rerouting tomorrow.
Aquired bespoke 3D printer. Initiated prototyping of new parts for improved functionality in X3.
9. Meeting with VeriSilicon

10. Tapeout reconfirmed on 20 Feb 2014

11. Package confirmed

12. Delivered all final details regarding case, heatsinks and fans, running final thermal simulation, due to be received at the end of this week

3D printers are right on topic for this thread.
kfactor

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:33:30 AM

I understand your point. But even the most unscrupulous 3d printer guy looks like a choir boy when compared to our criminally minded BTC con men.

The parts where they never intend to build the device and stringing people along as long as possible.  A once-tried-to-be-honest business venture turning into a "scheme" (scam) in particular, but a lot
of what he mentioned were manufacturing boondoggles for making anything, especially in a fast-moving market.

kfactor

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:23:05 PM
Merited by Last of the V8s (1)

Find below the epiphany that propelled this scam into motion:

----------------------------------------------------------------

klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 04:36:25 AM

file a report with the HK police, consumer council and your local police force. The time
for asking for a refund past months ago...
greenlion

Activity: 667

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:05:19 PM

Is it maybe possible that there's an angle here that justifies reporting to the SEC?

Some of their publicly-available information that they provided in order to justify not following consumer protection laws characterizes this as an investment scheme, and they certainly solicited US customers.
Pentax

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:07:14 PM

Is it maybe possible that there's an angle here that justifies reporting to the SEC?

Some of their publicly-available information that they provided in order to justify not following consumer protection laws characterizes this as an investment scheme, and they certainly solicited US customers.

Maybe.  I'm not sure I didn't already, as I reported these pieces of shit to every alphabet agency I could find, but no harm in doing so again.....
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 05:10:27 AM

keep posting shit here and keep watching them delete it. It is so funny. Might as well make the opportunity cost too high for these cunts to operate in cryptoland.
btmtb

Activity: 291

Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:26:13 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 08:40:46 AM by btmtb

blackarrow is trying to be aloof and superior and quoting from ToS, but as part of the black arrow scam he's deleting the replies that quote from his own promised terms which he used to secure orders and payments on this forum, so here's a copy of my reply for posterity:

11.3 The Purchaser understands and agrees that we will use his payment in order to purchase the necessary materials or pay workmanship required to fulfill his pre-order which will be non-refundable if cancelled. For this reason, the purchaser hereby gives us the right and agrees with our decision to decline any requests from him or third parties to cancel his pre-order.

While you're playing the quoting game, how about you look at your own written promises that purchases were made based upon:
  •    "What we are trying to say is:
         -...This is our promise. If products from competition will have ROI in February than our products will have as well."
  • "At the same time we promise that our prices will be below market price at the time we ship. "
  • "Bottom line is, whoever trusts us now, we promise that will help them to mine profitably after February as well."
ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:25:42 AM

blackarrow is trying to be aloof and superior and quoting from ToS, but as part of the black arrow scam he's deleting the replies that quote from his own promised terms which he used to secure orders and payments on this forum, so here's a copy of my reply for posterity:

11.3 The Purchaser understands and agrees that we will use his payment in order to purchase the necessary materials or pay workmanship required to fulfill his pre-order which will be non-refundable if cancelled. For this reason, the purchaser hereby gives us the right and agrees with our decision to decline any requests from him or third parties to cancel his pre-order.

While you're playing the quoting game, how about you look at your own written promises that purchases were made based upon:
  •    "What we are trying to say is:
         -...This is our promise. If products from competition will have ROI in February than our products will have as well."
  • "At the same time we promise that our prices will be below market price at the time we ship. "
  • "Bottom line is, whoever trusts us now, we promise that will help them to mine profitably after February as well."

You forgot the fine print:

"... HAHAHAHAHA, suckers"

Checkmate, loosers!
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:37:44 AM

Think the other thread should to go to service discussions and this one should remain here.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: