Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:51:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:57:51 AM

I keep thinking of ways to ROI with 120 bare ASICs. I reason that with a small quantity of tritium it's possible to build a 13Th/s miner that will run for 20 years with no external power input. The tritium would be contained in a green phosphor orb and the awesome glow would be awe inspiring.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:10:30 PM

X1s arrived today with LCDs.
https://i.imgur.com/n9mKtv8.jpg?1
Running is my quickly setup chrome browser, next firmware/software update will bundle it all nicely together. Otherwise its a full android 4.2.2 machine with ethernet.

Wow,.. that's actually sexy, just makes me that much more sad that I'll never see my X3s before Halloween.

Oh, this is a smartphone?

it's a tablet ?
no, i thing it is  smart miner-let

its a toilet, cause its chalk full of all the shit BA could fit in it!

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
greenlion

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:16:07 PM

Blackarrow can you please delete some posts on ecointalk?

There are a ton of meaningless posts wasting space that happened because David is too oblivious to understand the difference between shipping performance versus performance of the hardware itself.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:22:41 PM

Hi Captain Blackarrow,

We're sorry, but the cookie monster is unable to accept muffin tops as substitution for actual cookies.

Regards,
The Cookie Monster
goozman96

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:21:56 AM

Ref: rent-a-minion.

I have requested a refund and they still have my BTC in the receiving account (check Blockchain.info for yours), not sure why this cant be refunded, it obviously wasn't spent.

There is no way they can build this to get our BTC back. I will wait on my hardware order but obviously this rent a minion isn't standing up until December earliest.

I'm willing to bet they lost the password to their wallet!  Grin

Didn't they have an account at Gox Huh  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Na, they said they used BTC-e, I believe. Regardless, most people claim that their coins are still sitting in the original wallet, so it's a moot point.

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:14:48 PM

The story so far as I understand it is, Jumbley being a group buy customer was in a bind to get his X3. Using his above average social skills and any means necessary he was, after five (5) months able to obtain an X3.

He then sold the X3 himself on ebay for $3633 to himself.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:52:27 PM

Bitcoin Difficulty:   19,729,645,941
Estimated Next Difficulty:   21,562,099,643 (+9.29%)
Adjust time:   After 1560 Blocks, About 10.1 days
Hashrate(?):   165,361,077 GH/s
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:20:32 PM

How much ROI would an X3 customer have made by now if he had waited and purchased the S1 when it became available?

What date was the S1 available on and at what price?

Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:02:34 PM

Sooooo, apparently DHL tried to deliver my X-3 to me earlier today, sadly I'm out of town. The funny part is, not only did BA dishonor the refund request, that was initiated well over a month ago, they also broke an agreement to have my miner hosted for 12 months. It seems that after their poster child Jumbley, I might be one of the first recipients of an X-3, not because I'm such a good customer, but to screw me over even more. This shows appaling malicious intent, not only by breaking the law on the refund requests, but also by breaking an agreement/contract of having my miner hosted.

Just to show how ridiculous this is, my order is #2360, placed on Dec. 3rd, paid for on Dec. 5th in fiat. I'm pretty damn sure I'm not the 2nd, heck not even in the top ten of all X-3 orders. Yet my miner is already in my hometown at DHL and was attempted to be delivered. I'm sure there are people on this board with orders in the sub 1000 range, who paid way, waaaaaay earlier as I did, I'm pretty much one of the last batch 1 customers. Yet here we are, situation as it is.

BA, in a previous post I advised you that if you find yourself in a hole, to stop digging. Apparently you did not want to use that advice, because you really dug yourself into a massive pile of crap by now. I'll add all the above information to the legal proceedings, slowly but surely it adds up. As it looks right now you'll be burried in legal crap for the next 200 years, at least that ensures that you won't ever screw over people like this again. Not only did you show utter disregard to the law in HK and the PRC, or heck anywhere in the civilized world, you also showed that you do not intend to honor private agreements and contracts. The funny part is, that agreement/contract you broke would've made you MORE money. So you basically pissed away a few thousand dollars just to fuck with me. If that doesn't show you who we're dealing with here, nothing will.

Either way, I'm taking it with a grin. The more you try to screw with me, the more ammunition my lawyer has. Every single word I got from you and David, every single action from your end will be scrutinized to hell and back, and that sure won't look pretty. I'll make sure I'll file for every possible claim under the sun, no matter if the proceedings take two months or 20 years. With the shitstorm rolling at you, at least you won't be able to continue conning people like this, as you'll be burried in legal paperwork for the next 200 years.

Go ahead and delete this, I'm ready to repost it in the unmoderated thread.

no surprises.  conversations seem to go something like this:

"what is your order number"

"how can we know what order you want refunded if we don't have your order number"

"what punitive actions can we take with your order number?  please send your order number so we can look into your refund"

"thank you for your order number, here is your tracking number"

and yes it is obvious that you paid well after many other people, so it's because not because they simply:

A.  forgot about your refund.
B.  Got to your order in the production queue.

This is typical behavior from these people from what I've seen.  Where is Dogie with that ethics rating which still sits at 5/10 while all of this is going on.

greenlion

Activity: 667

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:48:38 PM

The asshole criminal Sovu decided that he was going to troll ecointalk today, and the nonsense he has to say us funny, I highly recommend checking it out.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:04:31 PM

The asshole criminal Sovu decided that he was going to troll ecointalk today, and the nonsense he has to say us funny, I highly recommend checking it out.

Thanks for the heads up, heading there now, which account is he trolling under?

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:15:23 PM

From Blackarrow on ecointalk
This is getting ridiculous. Why don't you come here and teach us how to build and ship miners?
Isn't that what you asked people to do when you had the backplane failure?

Also Bobsag has alluded to doing some assembly and also going over to China to do just that.

I ask again, what have you actually done?  You haven't designed your own chip, the backplane was made by another party, everything you have "designed" has had to be reworked at least 3 times.  You are nothing by failure and will soon fall.  I am guessing your money supply is getting pretty low right about now, can't have any orders coming in since your selling shit and your rep has gone lower than BFL's.  Have fun living on the streets or in jail you worthless excuse for human beings.

Pentax

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:49:32 PM

This is getting ridiculous. Why don't you come here and teach us how to build and ship miners?

Why don't you give Bitmaintech a call? They did a pretty good job of building and shipping. Smiley

uh huh, or the guy that's taking all of their chips and building those into miners.  that guy seemingly beat them to market with their own fricking product.  

how crappy of a business is it that pays to have a chip designed and then other people take that design and then design forward to an end product that beats their own to market.  it's hilarious, if you look at it just right.  and are kinda drunk.

Someone should go teach these inept retards how to build miners, as it's obvious they know precious little about it, and even less about running a business.  we should start a pool on the bankruptcy filing date, as I don't see how this ship of fools does anything but sink.

they're also saying that if your refund hasn't been issued then it wasn't approved.  give them your order number (ha, ha), and they'll look into it.  total lies yet again.  many people had refunds that were approved, were assured they were coming, blackarrow stated they'd happen in May, and then it was when shipping started, then it was when shipping was done.  As far as I know nobody got a fiat refund voluntarily from these people and now if it never happened, when none of them happened, they've all been issued.  this is typical logic for these people.

we'll do it on X becomes we'll do it on Y.  We'll do it on Y becomes we'll do it on Z.  then they don't do it all.

we saw it with price matching and now we're seeing it with refunds.  these people are liars, plain and simple.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:36:32 AM

Why don't you give Bitmaintech a call? They did a pretty good job of building and shipping. Smiley

uh huh, or the guy that's taking all of their chips and building those into miners.  that guy seemingly beat them to market with their own fricking product.  

how crappy of a business is it that pays to have a chip designed and then other people take that design and then design forward to an end product that beats their own to market.  it's hilarious, if you look at it just right.  and are kinda drunk.

Someone should go teach these inept retards how to build miners, as it's obvious they know precious little about it, and even less about running a business.  we should start a pool on the bankruptcy filing date, as I don't see how this ship of fools does anything but sink.

they're also saying that if your refund hasn't been issued then it wasn't approved.  give them your order number (ha, ha), and they'll look into it.  total lies yet again.  many people had refunds that were approved, were assured they were coming, blackarrow stated they'd happen in May, and then it was when shipping started, then it was when shipping was done.  As far as I know nobody got a fiat refund voluntarily from these people and now if it never happened, when none of them happened, they've all been issued.  this is typical logic for these people.

we'll do it on X becomes we'll do it on Y.  We'll do it on Y becomes we'll do it on Z.  then they don't do it all.

we saw it with price matching and now we're seeing it with refunds.  these people are liars, plain and simple.

don't forget that they are doing it with compensation!  first they told compensation, then they redid it, then they said when shipping started they would relook, then nothing changed effectively screwing everyone, then it was, well lets see when shipping is done.  all the while, they were supposed to ship compensation with orders, then in the same batch, now, once shipping is done, compensation will start. it has been pushed back and back and back, meanwhile becoming more and more worthless by the day, just like their joke of a product. I wouldn't be surprised if they never shit out one unit of compensation for anyone.  mark my words, it seems like it more and more everyday, they will not ship any comp units, and if they do, they will be worthless and used for 3 months plus however much longer it takes from today.

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:13:07 AM

Running is my quickly setup chrome browser, next firmware/software update will bundle it all nicely together. Otherwise its a full android 4.2.2 machine with ethernet.
Came with power cord?

I doubt it, the battery icon is reading 75%.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:27:26 AM

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:33:43 AM

Came with power cord?

I doubt it, the battery icon is reading 75%.

Ahahahaha that's really funny... did they tape a tablet into it and forgot to plug it in???

Naw it's just a useless artifact (the battery icon) stemming from the fact this machine is a half cellphone half bitcoin miner monstrosity.
Pentax

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:36:10 AM

don't forget that they are doing it with compensation!  first they told compensation, then they redid it, then they said when shipping started they would relook, then nothing changed effectively screwing everyone, then it was, well lets see when shipping is done.  all the while, they were supposed to ship compensation with orders, then in the same batch, now, once shipping is done, compensation will start. it has been pushed back and back and back, meanwhile becoming more and more worthless by the day, just like their joke of a product. I wouldn't be surprised if they never shit out one unit of compensation for anyone.  mark my words, it seems like it more and more everyday, they will not ship any comp units, and if they do, they will be worthless and used for 3 months plus however much longer it takes from today.

yep, they are doing it there also, playing the stringalong game.  pushing it out until the last possible minute as a carrot, as they did with price matching and refunds, to keep people from suing the shit out of them, most likely. 

for me the price matching was the biggest issue.  the way I was looking at it, as long as they did that, which they stated they would right up until July, I think, these would be price competitive in the market.

if that were the case, as a miner, I'm pissed that I've lost time, but can be reasonably confident that what I'm getting is what other companies have to sell to make a profit, which can't be some ridiculous $/GH ratio or nobody would buy it.  So they told that story all along, kept people onboard with it and then broke that covenant when it came time to ship.   and what we end up with is a ridiculous $/GH ratio that nobody in their right mind would buy because other companies are selling for less.  this was a major breach of trust and likely breach of contract, made here by their own people repeatedly.

they're doing the same thing with refunds.  we'll get to it, we'll get to it.   Fiat refunds will happen May.  Sorry, but we're delayed again, so it will happen after shipping.  Now it's the statement that they've been issued already. 

From ecointalk:

"blackarrow
Advanced Member

I find this hard to believe. If you have not been refunded yet, your refund was not approved. Please PM the ticket number to review."

That ^^^^^ is ridiculous.  I know plenty of people got their refunds agreed to months ago.  Then they were told they would happen in May and then were told that it was because everyone was busy and refunds would be taken care of after shipping, and now it's they've already gone out or they weren't approved in the first place.  That is blatant BS.

and as you indicate it's the same thing playing out with compensation.  It seems unlikely, based their past behavior that they intend to do it, or over intended to do it in the first place.

this is a pattern of behavior with these people. 
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:09:41 PM

The scam that keeps on scamming.

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:33:49 AM

Hi Captain,

It's the middle of August now, can you send us the miners we paid you thousands of dollars for last year?

Thanks,
Your Customers
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: