Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:45:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:03:10 PM

BA has taken a remarkable position that would be interesting to challenge legally.

Whenever the subject of consumer protection pops up, they characterize the purchase as like an investment in their project, but whenever the subject of securities pops up, they characterize the purchase as merely selling a product.

yep, although they wouldn't get too far with that in a court.

they've done and said all kinds of silly crap similar to this and just make up the rules as they go along.

The problem is locating the scum bags and getting them into court.  It's funny how they never admit to doing a single thing wrong, but aren't man enough to prove it in court then.  Just a bunch of lying coward thieves.  it really is sickening to think there are people such as this in this world with no morals to take money from hard working people.

yep.  the only workable venue seems to be the UK where you can litigate remotely.  Hong Kong/China is a lot trickier, which is why they've gotten away with this to a large degree, at least to this point.
ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:49:03 AM

Yeah, these scheming assholes are playing the whole investment vs. consumer purchase thing full to the hilt.

When I made my reports to the Hong Kong Police, they said the "main office" was pretty much a front and all the manufacturing and management facilities are located in the PRC. No doubt some provincial chieftain is holding his protective hand over the whole operation, in exchange for various bribe money.

I hope he (and Alex, Cristina, etc.) are shitting their pants at the current corruption crackdown. It's only a matter of time before they scam the wrong guy, then it's the firing squad. The Chinese don't fuck around with fraudsters.
heslo
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1032

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:56:54 AM

Yeah, these scheming assholes are playing the whole investment vs. consumer purchase thing full to the hilt.

When I made my reports to the Hong Kong Police, they said the "main office" was pretty much a front and all the manufacturing and management facilities are located in the PRC. No doubt some provincial chieftain is holding his protective hand over the whole operation, in exchange for various bribe money.

I hope he (and Alex, Cristina, etc.) are shitting their pants at the current corruption crackdown. It's only a matter of time before they scam the wrong guy, then it's the firing squad. The Chinese don't fuck around with fraudsters.

I'd pay for the fucking bullets and pull the trigger
Pentax

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:35:20 PM

Of course, this Hong Kong law bullshit is only so they can try to use Hong Kong law, which is behind nearly everyone, if not literally everyone, including China.

they set that up as part of the scam from Day 1.

It's not like they could have used Nigerian law, for instance, without people questioning it.  hong kong sounds like it would be reasonable, but it hasn't changed much in many, many years.  consumer protection is pretty much nonexistent, group action is next to impossible and you've got to appear to sue.  

these thieves knew exactly what they were doing when they set it up this way, little doubt about that.
ElGrandJefe

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:16:00 AM

I'd pay for the fucking bullets and pull the trigger
Deal, but I get to give Alex a cockpunch and Cristina a cuntpunt first.
ElGrandJefe

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 11:12:03 AM

Just got an e-mail from the Hong Kong police:

Dear ElGrandJefe,

This is Detective Investigation Team 3 of Wan Chai Police Station. Please be informed that we cannot locate the suspect, and also there is no more information can be traced. Therefore, our investigation has been finished and the case has been curtailed.

Thanks for your report.

Best Regards,

DPC11559. Mr. LI
DIT 3 WCHDIST
Tel: 3660 7563
Fax: 2824 0438

If anyone has any information on the current whereabouts of our favorite Romanian scammers and thieves, I would be happy to pass it on to Police Constable Li.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:38:08 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 03:00:22 PM by notbatman

Just got an e-mail from the Hong Kong police:

Dear ElGrandJefe,

This is Detective Investigation Team 3 of Wan Chai Police Station. Please be informed that we cannot locate the suspect, and also there is no more information can be traced. Therefore, our investigation has been finished and the case has been curtailed.

Thanks for your report.

Best Regards,

DPC11559. Mr. LI
DIT 3 WCHDIST
Tel: 3660 7563
Fax: 2824 0438

If anyone has any information on the current whereabouts of our favorite Romanian scammers and thieves, I would be happy to pass it on to Police Constable Li.

Well, we don't want our friends to miss their appointment with the firing squad now do we.

Thames Valley Police Detective Sergeant Mark Bennett may be able to provide some assistance to Constable Li.

Thames Valley Police
Castle Street, Reading, RG1 7TH
Int - 7516101
Ext - 01189536101
mark.bennett@thamesvalley.pnn.police.uk
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:08:57 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2015, 02:41:09 PM by notbatman

Need some pictures to ID this hook-nosed Romanian trash?

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:41:13 PM

These useless pieces of shit are back to trying to scam people with their scrypt ASIC.

http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/litecoin-asic.html

News
Date added: 06 Jul 2015 Litecoin ASIC

Black Arrow has completed the design of a energy efficient 28nm Scrypt ASIC and is currenctly ready for tape-out. ASICs can be received within 3 months and miners within 1 to 2 months after receipt of first ASICs.

We are currently looking for partners to invest in this project.

Please contact us if you are interested.

The efficiency of this chip is better than 3Watt / Megahash.

Pentax

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:16:57 PM

These useless pieces of shit are back to trying to scam people with their scrypt ASIC.

http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/litecoin-asic.html

News
Date added: 06 Jul 2015 Litecoin ASIC

Black Arrow has completed the design of a energy efficient 28nm Scrypt ASIC and is currenctly ready for tape-out. ASICs can be received within 3 months and miners within 1 to 2 months after receipt of first ASICs.

We are currently looking for partners to invest in this project.

Please contact us if you are interested.

The efficiency of this chip is better than 3Watt / Megahash.

Yah, they're so broke, blah, blah, blah.  Oh, gee, what have we here?

And two months to build miners.  Give me a break.  It took these clowns over a year to build their last batch and then they started lighting on fire in people's homes. 

Far as I know they STILL haven't delivered everyone's miners and they all but completely screwed their cloud mining customers- and we're rolling up on 2 years on that debacle.

Maybe that's what they meant 2 years instead of 2 months.

You know that number is based on the best information they have at the time and is not outright bullshit designed to suck in the next round of suckers' money.  nuh uh, cause they'd never do that.

Anyone that hands these people a dime needs their head examined.
Pentax

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:37:17 PM

Need some pictures to ID this hook-nosed Romanian trash?

I prefer this version:
Pentax

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:40:00 PM

Looking at their scrypt 'offer' it seems similar to the last ones I saw for the 14nm (which they now say is dead).  No guarantee on speed or quality, unless you want to fork over more $$.  Need several suckers, errr, I mean investors, before tapeout.

untested
unbinned
non-refundable

so what if they suck?  I think they had to go back to the foundry with the asic for these last miners.  who pays if there's a fuckup there.  After watching these people for a couple of years, IMO, there are a range of possibilities, none of which include them stepping up and taking the bullet if they can pass it along to the customer.

good luck finding someone willing to cough up ~350K to this bunch of incompetent morons.  just on the simple logic that, if this were worth doing in terms of market profitability they'd do it themselves, I don't see anyone funding their exploratory effort at a scrypt chip, which is what it is, as this would seem to be their first attempt at actually putting out a scrypt chip, so it's not like they have a track record with these and their track record on their last project isn't something I'd hang my hat on either.

Beyond that, 350K for untested crap that could end up being a box of junk.  Come on, who is that stupid.

And a miner?  LOL.   We all know how that turned out....
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:57:45 PM

They're just trying to get suckers to pay to repopulate their ASIC farm with scrypt boards. They they suckered us into repopulating their Bitfury farm with our hash boards in May 2014 and told us to fuck off. Their delay excuses were pure bullshit, my order from 2013 is still unfulfilled.

FUCK YOU SCAMMING CUNTS!
bootyhunter

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:47:43 AM

You are cunts Smiley jokking this is not Alex on the picture and the girl is not Christina, they asked don't know who those poor ppls are to go there on purpose and after so many threads so many members writting so many customers NONE of you know where they are or who they are Smiley funny how Naive ppls can be they sold so many miners and not even one person meet them Huh? luckily they don't owe me anything but I do know them and I knwo where they are ...

I almost could ask for a bound for them Smiley but that won't be fair they played it well thums up :p
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:35:06 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 07:47:03 AM by notbatman

You are cunts Smiley jokking this is not Alex on the picture and the girl is not Christina, they asked don't know who those poor ppls are to go there on purpose and after so many threads so many members writting so many customers NONE of you know where they are or who they are Smiley funny how Naive ppls can be they sold so many miners and not even one person meet them Huh? luckily they don't owe me anything but I do know them and I knwo where they are ...

I almost could ask for a bound for them Smiley but that won't be fair they played it well thums up :p

The top picture is from Facebook "alex27a" and the email for the director of Black Arrow listed in the annual report is alex27a@gmail.com. We're not sure who the chick is but that's Daniel Andronic the Chief Financial Officer in lower picture. All pictures and info on Christina seem to have been scrubbed from the net.

Where's my fucking money?
heslo
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1032

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:30:52 AM

You shouldn't be congratulating these scum bags, if you do have info, sharing it with the rest of us would be a nice gesture
SimonBeCoinin

Activity: 402

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:49:32 AM

You shouldn't be congratulating these scum bags, if you do have info, sharing it with the rest of us would be a nice gesture

The one post account.  Most likely a BA troll boy, or one of those assholes attempting misdirection.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:39:20 AM

The one post account.  Most likely a BA troll boy, or one of those assholes attempting misdirection.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here and guess that booty is JZ.

If that pic I posted of alex27a is the wrong alex27a then do you have a pic of Alex (and Cristina) for us?
greenlion

Activity: 667

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:51:14 PM

Well we're just out some money, whereas it's only a matter of time before Alexandru Ion Sovu, fugitive Romanian confidence criminal, crosses the wrong people and takes a bullet to the head of a knife to the guts. A lot of good all this clever criminal trickery will do him when he's moments away from death bleeding on the floor because of his poor life choices.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:12:59 PM

"This product will be available on 24/02/2014"

Today's date is 14/07/2015 and they've shipped me nothing, where's my fucking money?
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: