Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:10:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220954 times)
airpline1 (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:36:59 PM

"Islam invites other religions to accept it"... Loooool!  Grin Grin Grin
Maybe if you stop "inviting" people with death threats along the lines, people will be more kind to the "invite".

Also the good and evil eternal bullshit! "Islam rewards people for being good"... right! You just have that small issue that killing people is being "good".

Well, It took me time to respond to your bullshit reply. So I'll stop thinking now, and since when did I say "Islam rewards people for being good" and also Don't all religions happen to do that?
"if you be good, respect your religion, in return you will go to heaven" That suddenly became bullshit because Islam said so. Buddy, go do something good in your life, read a book or some shit.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:46:16 PM

It's bullshit because you can twist what "being good" means.

To the note, you said nothing about the killing in the name of Islam... interesting!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
airpline1 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:48:17 PM

Islamists care more about their life after death than life here

I'll respect Islam when the religion as a whole handles it's own problem - the problem of it's radical terrorists.

As long as non Muslims have to handle the problem of Islamic radical terrorists, as long as this crap is projected on the news media of the world as a threat to individuals, I will not respect Islam.

Ok, here is something, anyone who does harm to any other person/country with no valid reason, especially "Jihad" which most people take it wrongly, Jihad is basically in order to free a country in the name of God, not to attack them, thats not jihad, thats called Shitty war. also Islam in the middle east is trying its very best to keep those people that cause problems to us, and give us a bad name and such, Kuwait recently made a decision, "Anyone who offends Kuwait or Islams name outside of the country, will have their passports taken away from them".

But people are still fuckin' idiots and still do it, to be honest with everyone, Islam never gave hate towards any other religion, since all religions want peace, thats it. Oh and about Islam, there is these specific people which are called Muslim Shia, yeah their fucked up, and they are the ones to do all the terrorism, muslim extremist, and there are Muslim Sunni's which ACTUALLY follow the rules of islam which Mohammad gave to us to the fullest, but Shia's have a different mind, and they came after Mohammads death, and they started making up their own religion. and if you still have a different mind about islam, or Arabs in general, come to an Arab country, I suggest Dubai, Qatar, or Kuwait. it's your choice. You will change your mind, believe me.

(and yes I realized I wrote all of this which somethings dont go with each other, but I am sleepy, so catch me a break)
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:49:40 PM

Can you cut the tape? We already listen to that crap over and over...
It doesn't appear that Muhammad was reasoning with anyone, just killing, killing, killing...

Another note, you didn't put the PBUH after speaking of Muhammad. That means you don't even are a Muslim, maybe an immigrant offspring like those joining ISIS. Your fault is the same as a Catholic priest passing in front of the altar without making the sign of the cross.

To not mention you are clueless about what Sunnis and Shia are.

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
airpline1 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:53:43 PM

It doesn't appear that Muhammad was reasoning with anyone, just killing, killing, killing...

OK you're are seriously get on my nerves, Muhammad NEVER STARTED any war, They have started it.

Here, go educate yourself and read this http://www.aboutjihad.com/jihad/jihad_explained.php You may stutter on some words so be careful, those may be some tough words.

And I didnt put PBUH because I don't want your ass to start whining about it, even though I have said it many times without writing it down.
Bonam

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:54:52 PM

But people are still fuckin' idiots and still do it, to be honest with everyone, Islam never gave hate towards any other religion, since all religions want peace, thats it. Oh and about Islam, there is these specific people which are called Muslim Shia, yeah their fucked up, and they are the ones to do all the terrorism, muslim extremist, and there are Muslim Sunni's which ACTUALLY follow the rules of islam which Mohammad gave to us to the fullest, but Shia's have a different mind, and they came after Mohammads death, and they started making up their own religion. and if you still have a different mind about islam, or Arabs in general, come to an Arab country, I suggest Dubai, Qatar, or Kuwait. it's your choice. You will change your mind, believe me.

See... one of the many things wrong with Islam right there. The Sunni vs Shia divide. Sunnis and Shia have been slaughtering each other for centuries. In fact, Shia are not "these specific people" but in fact are over 1/3 of all Muslims in the middle east, and the majority in many countries. Furthermore, ISIS is Sunni, so if that is an example of "following the rules of Islam to the fullest"... that does not say good things about Islam.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:55:29 PM

OK you're are seriously get on my nerves, Muhammad NEVER STARTED any war, They have started it.

Here, go educate yourself and read this http://www.aboutjihad.com/jihad/jihad_explained.php You may stutter on some words so be careful, those may be some tough words.

Let me see... I have a caravan, Muhammad and his thugs rob my caravan, I send the cops so I'm the one starting the war?
I find your ignorance about Islam disturbing... maybe you shouldn't start this kind of thread before studying properly your claimed religion.

|

|
airpline1 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:57:00 PM

See... one of the many things wrong with Islam right there. The Sunni vs Shia divide. Sunnis and Shia have been slaughtering each other for centuries. In fact, Shia are not "these specific people" but in fact are over 1/3 of all Muslims in the middle east, and the majority in many countries. Furthermore, ISIS is Sunni, so if that is an example of "following the rules of Islam to the fullest"... that does not say good things about Islam.

See, Shia's came after Muhammad (PBUH), after his death and they claimed to have other people, named Hassan and Hussain, and they basically think that they are gods son, and they basically start hitting their selves with knives, Swords, etc. in order to "feel what they have went through"
airpline1 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:58:58 PM

Let me see... I have a caravan, Muhammad and his thugs rob my caravan, I send the cops so I'm the one starting the war?
I find your ignorance about Islam disturbing... maybe you shouldn't start this kind of thread before studying properly your claimed religion.

Are you dumb? How could you turn a 'Talking' into a caravan? Seriously? Muhammad (pbuh), talked them into islam, but they refused and said that there is no god, and they denied multiple things, and so they decided they want to kill him. Simple.

Also, I am done explaining anything to you, because I don't want to fill up this whole Article with just you not getting anything I have said to you from the beginning.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:01:20 PM

See, Shia's came after Muhammad (PBUH), after his death and they claimed to have other people, named Hassan and Hussain, and they basically think that they are gods son, and they basically start hitting their selves with knives, Swords, etc. in order to "feel what they have went through"

OMFG! He calls the followers of Ali (son-in-law and cousin of Muhammad) idk what about Hassan and Hussain! He doesn't even know where Sunnis came from! Ever heard about Abu Bakr?

Are you dumb? How could you turn a 'Talking' into a caravan? Seriously? Muhammad (pbuh), talked them into islam, but they refused and said that there is no god, and they denied multiple things, and so they decided they want to kill him. Simple.

WRONG! The Meccans NEVER threat Muhammad's life before he became a robber at Medina. You've the letters the Meccans sent to his uncle to try to put some sense into him.
After he was just a robber who beat the cops...

|

|
Adrian-x
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:01:24 PM

so... It turns out people don't hate Islam, fundamentalists and blind flowers of other ideologies do.

Thank me in Bits 12MwnzxtprG2mHm3rKdgi7NmJKCypsMMQw
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:02:39 PM

It turns out people don't hate Islam, fundamentalists and blind flowers of other ideologies do.

Wrong again. People hates Islam because it keeps killing and harassing people out of nothing.

|

|
Bonam

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:03:01 PM

So do you agree with ISIS exterminating them for this blasphemy?
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:12:14 PM

So do you agree with ISIS exterminating them for this blasphemy?

What blasphemy?! He is clueless about what Shias are!
Let me fill you the blanks in short:
Basically after the death of Muhammad two guys step forward claiming to be his successor; Abu Bakr, father-in-law of Muhammad, and Ali, son-in-law and cousin of Muhammad. Ali was appointed as his successor by Muhammad himself prior to his death, but Abu Bakr became the first Caliph.
Sunnis are the line of Abu Bakr, Shias the line of Ali.
Your statement goes after two of the Twelvers, a Shia sub-sect.
Because the religion of pieces can't provide peace at all, then we've not only these 2 big factions, but within themselves a lot of sub-sects formed by this or that "scholar". Reason why you see Sunnis and Shias forcing other Sunnis and Shias to "convert" as if they were of a separate religion.

|

|
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:22:07 PM

so... It turns out people don't hate Islam, fundamentalists and blind flowers of other ideologies do.

Sorry to re-quote your absurd statement, but it goes like this:

IF you bother with:

- Muslims to praise Allah
- Muslims to pray 5 times each day
- Ramadan

the yes, your statement can be considered true. None of these things provide any harm to others and do whatever you want then.

IF you however bother with:

- Muslims killing people in the name of Islam
- Muslims making constant threats
- Muslims trying to imposed their insane Sharia around
- Muslims killing ex-Muslims
- Muslims killing gays
- Muslims killing women
- Muslims killing... and killing... and killing

then your statement is purely absurd. Nobody should care for the religious side of Islam, but people should care about its' built-in violence.

|

|
valvalis

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:28:14 PM

It's not about the media.
I'm a muslim and yes I hate muslims LOL.
I mean I hate with muslim terrorists.  Lips sealed

█▌▐█
▄██████▄▄
  ▀████████▄
     ▀███████
       ▀██████
         ▀█████
           ████
         ▄█████
       ▄█████
     ▄███████
  ▄████████▀
▀██████▀▀
  █▌▐█
..DeFiXy.......████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███   ██████████████   ███████   █████████   ██   █████   ██████████████████   ████
.$0.50.
███████   ██   █████████   ██   ███████████   ███████████   ███████████   █████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.......JOIN NOW..
Bonam

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:30:55 PM

I am just trying to see if he supports killing them Smiley He seems to think they aren't true Muslims and of course, in Islam, that is punishable by death.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:01:27 AM

I am just trying to see if he supports killing them Smiley He seems to think they aren't true Muslims and of course, in Islam, that is punishable by death.

He probably does. That's the issue about ISIS, you see how messed up this guy mind is, he calls himself "Muslim" yet knows nothing about Islam. This is the typical ISIS militant, a blatant ignorant of Islam that can't find his identity and decided to call himself "Muslim".
I said already I've to give this one out to Muslims; ISIS are just ignorant bastards as even for Islam standards (which is already a religion violent as hell) they are way too violent and erratic.

|

|
247crypto

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:18:11 AM

Why do YOU hate islam?

Are You searching to enter in doubts?
I can give this pleasure to You.

I hate no Islam, i hate "salafi" who have no idea about Sharia law and Quran.

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:25:44 AM

I don't "hate Islam", but I do think it is a problem in the modern world. A few reasons:

1. All religions are a problem.

2. A disproportionate amount of Muslims compared to any other religious group participate in terrorist activities, brutal senseless violence (primarily against other Muslims), etc. See ISIS, for example.

3. Every country with a significant Muslim population (more than a few %) has considerable unrest and violence stemming from the presence of said Muslims.

4. The "moderate majority" of Muslims fail to properly marginalize and inhibit the extremists among them.

5. Western authorities fail to properly address illegal behavior by Muslims in Western countries due to a culture of political correctness (see recent UK scandal).

Couldn't agree with you more. Well said! Again, I don't "hate Islam"
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: