Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:12:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Continue Anniversary Giveaway in spite of delays?
yes - 33 (76.7%)
no - 10 (23.3%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 203 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO  (Read 383372 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Truther

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Opal Dev

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 08:28:55 PM

Hope everyone enjoy's the trading Vacation. Looking forward to seeing the stake numbers tomorrow. Also curious to see what happens to exchanges if we who support do not trade.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:52:23 PM

Hope everyone enjoy's the trading Vacation. Looking forward to seeing the stake numbers tomorrow. Also curious to see what happens to exchanges if we who support do not trade.
Well theoretically if everyone cooperated, pulled their coins off the exchange, then put them back on as sell orders > 3000sat, that would force value to be > 3000sat. Sadly the market is too complex for a scenario like that to occur (cooperation on a large scale is near impossible). Even if say 20 of us loyal followers don't trade (I've already had my coins staking for weeks) there WILL alwys be a group who doesn't participate.

I think most people participating in the stake day were already participating in stake week, and will still be participating in stake month. Wink
There are those of us who value the work being done, see the potential of OPAL, and care enough to support the network and price and HODL and stake our coins, but there are also many who just want to make a quick buck and don't care enough to download the wallet and stake, and simply leave sell orders 300sat higher then they bought because that's all they want.

The idea and creation of an event is good regardless though! Constant community involvement and support is what will allow OPAL to grow.
- Keep thread active
- Add to the market place to create growth
- Stake your coins in wallet, support network/price
- Add in buy orders to support price
- and spread the word about OPAL (I know I became an investor because I heard about OPAL in another thread on here and decided to check it out, I'll bet others are in the same boat) This website is the MAIN source of gathering attention right now.

I'm excited to see the market place grow, and I've been thinking of what I can add aswell. You guys should too, even if it's a good image you took that could be a desktop wallpaper or a photoshop or anything, the more unique stuff on the market and greater variety the better! We can not just assume it'll grow fast if we sit and wait!  Smiley
Truther

Activity: 209

Opal Dev

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 09:09:49 PM

Well theoretically if everyone cooperated, pulled their coins off the exchange, then put them back on as sell orders > 3000sat, that would force value to be > 3000sat. Sadly the market is too complex for a scenario like that to occur (cooperation on a large scale is near impossible). Even if say 20 of us loyal followers don't trade (I've already had my coins staking for weeks) there WILL alwys be a group who doesn't participate.

I think most people participating in the stake day were already participating in stake week, and will still be participating in stake month. Wink
There are those of us who value the work being done, see the potential of OPAL, and care enough to support the network and price and HODL and stake our coins, but there are also many who just want to make a quick buck and don't care enough to download the wallet and stake, and simply leave sell orders 300sat higher then they bought because that's all they want.

The idea and creation of an event is good regardless though! Constant community involvement and support is what will allow OPAL to grow.
- Keep thread active
- and spread the word about OPAL (I know I became an investor because I heard about OPAL in another thread on here and decided to check it out, I'll bet others are in the same boat) This website is the MAIN source of gathering attention right now.

I'm excited to see the market place grow, and I've been thinking of what I can add aswell. You guys should too, even if it's a good image you took that could be a desktop wallpaper or a photoshop or anything, the more unique stuff on the market and greater variety the better! We can not just assume it'll grow fast if we sit and wait!  Smiley

Thank you, very well said; I think I really wanted to prove 3 things with Stake Day.

1. Discover the real weight and power of the Opal supporters on the network -showing 3 million in weight atm in the first hour.

2. To Show that those who are selling on the Exchanges during this time are NOT Opal supporters or even former Opal supporters looking to get out.

3. To reveal what the Real market manipulation is, that is occurring in the exchange.

It is true if every Opal was removed from the market, it would cause a price reset. People can sell for whatever price they wanted. Personally, I feel in all honesty that Opal's real value is about $1 per Opal.
We will see in time what is happening and who knows maybe whoever is driving market down will give up and just finally dump to the people who actually want to own those coins and use them as they were intended.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:36:01 PM

- Keep thread active

Thank you, very well said; I think I really wanted to prove 3 things with Stake Day.

1. Discover the real weight and power of the Opal supporters on the network -showing 3 million in weight atm in the first hour.

2. To Show that those who are selling on the Exchanges during this time are NOT Opal supporters or even former Opal supporters looking to get out.

3. To reveal what the Real market manipulation is, that is occurring in the exchange.

It is true if every Opal was removed from the market, it would cause a price reset. People can sell for whatever price they wanted. Personally, I feel in all honesty that Opal's real value is about $1 per Opal.
We will see in time what is happening and who knows maybe whoever is driving market down will give up and just finally dump to the people who actually want to own those coins and use them as they were intended.

I 100% agree with everything you said good sir Smiley I honestly believe that OPAL coin's real value should be at least 1$ a coin and I firmly believe with the support of the community and the hard work that the team is putting into OPAL that one day it very well might be worth that Smiley I am happy to be partaking in Stake Day as well helping the weight with the coins I have and I will leave them staking as long as it takes for OPAL to start being known by the people and the masses Smiley Keep up the good work OPALTEAM and continue to deliver us (the community) a strong and good sound investment to hold in our wallets Smiley Also I don't know if anyone has suggested that maybe when the marketplace is fully operational they should consider selling physical goods on it? I do believe that would help adopt OPALcoin to the masses for sure if they could purchase physical goods as well as digital goods with their OPALcoins Smiley Anyways Cheers everyone and continue staking your coins and showing your support and helping grow OPAL as much as we can Smiley I mean if I was more computer literate and could create cool things with a computer I would be marketing OPAL to everyone that I know Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

bassgm

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:51:03 PM

Big stuff coming in the next few days.

more soon
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:07:32 PM

i miss the staking event  Sad
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:09:35 PM

i miss the staking event  Sad

No you didn't, put your OPAL in your wallet to stake. You'll be a part of it just like the rest of us Tongue
Steven w. T

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:55:08 PM

I was replying to a post that was on here and my reply “of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator” for  “scamming”
 I guess. I’m confused …

Sorry I will move on

S.W.T.
bye
bassgm

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 12:02:43 AM

I was replying to a post that was on here and my reply “of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator” for  “scamming”
 I guess. I’m confused …

Sorry I will move on

S.W.T.
bye

That wasn't us, thats the global moderators.
2fresh

Activity: 782

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 12:22:58 AM

I got the chance today to test out the Android Opal Wallet. I can say it's pretty SWEET!
The design and functionality is exactly what you would expect from the OpalTeam.
Just register and log in and you have a working wallet.

Here are some screenshots in all their glory!

damn.. Grin , unannounced and unexpected. looks good.
mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:26:14 AM

Yes, from the looks of what is in store and the activity of the devs, I would say $1 USD is feasible. Some people will dump though and they will regret it later. Good work fellas!!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:36:41 AM

I got the chance today to test out the Android Opal Wallet. I can say it's pretty SWEET!
The design and functionality is exactly what you would expect from the OpalTeam.
Just register and log in and you have a working wallet.

Here are some screenshots in all their glory!

damn.. Grin , unannounced and unexpected. looks good.
I have to agree Cheesy very nice to see this folks Wink Good work OPALTEAM Smiley I never doubted you guys for one second and like bassguitarman said about big things coming....... I believe this is just a small step in the amazing and good things coming from OPAL so get in now while the cost is still so cheap and tell everyone you know about OPALcoin and how legit this coin is and how hardworking the devs and team are for this coin because this is definitely an OPAL in the rough that you don't hear about anymore in Crypto and I'm just glad to have been here from the get go and will fully support this coin and market it to everyone I know Smiley Cheers and AWESOME WORK!!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:15:02 AM

cool  Cool

ive 80k opal and i must put in my wallet, potential for this coin is unreal. some people dont understand how a investment works.

i hold my cann coins (yes even with the rise, i not sell) because i believe in this, similar with opal it can strive but it has to appeal to the general public/techy type people to start selling to really boom and get attention, this takes time.

i always say patience is definately the key to success  Wink
DARKNE55

Activity: 149

Opal the future

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 08:08:54 AM

Awesome to see the Opal community growing daily I am in awe..

Official OpalCoin Dev Fund:
BTC: 1PLnZntjhbwGJvLZnrkf5t9r9qh4yYcbYU
OPAL: oW94MapZxD6WoKtjUK45QogZ6haXLqSQ4F
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:10:08 AM

nice Opal android wallet, great work  Wink
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:43:37 AM

50% of the way on Thunderclap

Add your support if you haven't already:
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/19130-opalcoin-twitter-campaign
Uran0s

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:55:51 AM

Retweet please everyone :

https://twitter.com/OpalCoinTeam/status/533949867156963328
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 01:43:44 PM

I'mma staking all day long Cheesy

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:25:02 PM

patience will be rewarded  Wink
nice to see a mobile wallet is in the works.

sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:26:34 PM

Niiice.
is ios a possibility or only through cydia?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 203 »
  Print  

Jump to: