Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:14:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257863 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:46:00 PM

just downloaded mac wallet. Will report back soon.

Good news! Hope to see the POS network weight increase now that the MAC wallet is out!! Grin
Will Linux be next?

Maybe I'm just greedy but why do you want the network weight to increase? Last night I was getting 9% of the network stake with <1% of the coins, I prefer it the way it is for now Grin

johnySulliven

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:36:30 PM

Does anybody know what rules and algorithm to create Craigscoin addresses? I'm developing third party app like https://www.bitaddress.org/ , so that Craigscoin can gain more popularity
johnySulliven

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:00:51 PM

Wow, reading up on some major scam coins of late! Just Wow!

I mean I'm so happy to see that this coin is free from the typical PND crowds on twitter.

As this coin continues to develop, yes, it will spark the interest of the PNDer's more and more. Heck, I'm sure Pavel has already had to deal with their countless offers to provide this and that "for a price"!
My guess - he's turned them down. This is his baby and I'm happy to be a part of it.

So when all you guys are worried due to the FUD, try to imagine one thing - how much money will Pavel be making just from 'ad revenue' generated from the Craigscoin website alone once this goes viral?
I'm not talking ADtx fees, just ad revenue from others wanting to have their ad banners on http://list.craigscoin.info/

Think about that for a moment...
How many other coins will have a reason for their website to have enough traffic to generate real 'ad revenue' - very few!!
With that being said - all you people who were worried that Pavel abandoned the coin because he was absent for 2-3 days need to try and grasp this concept.
He has the potential to become a very rich man once this goes viral and I hope you realize he's smart enough to have already figured this out.

So again, just think about that for second if you start getting that FUD thought in your head, lol!

I hear Glowcoin is selling for a steal right now!!  Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=816294.500

I think Craigscoin is still in experimental phase, just like our pioneer, Bitcoin[1]. Theoretical idea about decentralized ad sounds good, but even the dev himself could not foresee everything in advance. A lot of problem will rise during development. But sad truth about experimentation is that the outcome could be different from theory. But to accelerate experimental stage, having a development community is arguably to be a great way.

resource
1- https://bitcoin.org/en/you-need-to-know
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:06:23 PM

I've been a long time without enter here, so who can give me news? Is this coin dead? wher's the dev?

Thanks

I know why your pray will never be answered!
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:27:43 PM

Wow, reading up on some major scam coins of late! Just Wow!

I mean I'm so happy to see that this coin is free from the typical PND crowds on twitter.

As this coin continues to develop, yes, it will spark the interest of the PNDer's more and more. Heck, I'm sure Pavel has already had to deal with their countless offers to provide this and that "for a price"!
My guess - he's turned them down. This is his baby and I'm happy to be a part of it.

So when all you guys are worried due to the FUD, try to imagine one thing - how much money will Pavel be making just from 'ad revenue' generated from the Craigscoin website alone once this goes viral?
I'm not talking ADtx fees, just ad revenue from others wanting to have their ad banners on http://list.craigscoin.info/

Think about that for a moment...
How many other coins will have a reason for their website to have enough traffic to generate real 'ad revenue' - very few!!
With that being said - all you people who were worried that Pavel abandoned the coin because he was absent for 2-3 days need to try and grasp this concept.
He has the potential to become a very rich man once this goes viral and I hope you realize he's smart enough to have already figured this out.

So again, just think about that for second if you start getting that FUD thought in your head, lol!

I hear Glowcoin is selling for a steal right now!!  Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=816294.500

I think Craigscoin is still in experimental phase, just like our pioneer, Bitcoin[1]. Theoretical idea about decentralized ad sounds good, but even the dev himself could not foresee everything in advance. A lot of problem will rise during development. But sad truth about experimentation is that the outcome could be different from theory. But to accelerate experimental stage, having a development community is arguably to be a great way.

resource
1- https://bitcoin.org/en/you-need-to-know

+1 Good thinking...
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:36:02 AM

CRAIG has a contender for worst ICO investment ever.

CRAIG - ICO price: 1444 sats. Lowest price: 101 sats. Currently: 166 sats

SMBR - ICO Price: 4000 sats. Lowest price: 551 sats. Currently: 551 sats

Though CRAIG has reached below 10% of ICO price, SMBR has dropped much faster.

Bagholders rejoice?  Wink
han1122

Activity: 300

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:08:58 AM

Any good news comming ?

low volume and price will let this coin dead  Undecided

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:33:09 AM

Any good news comming ?

low volume and price will let this coin dead  Undecided
the best news I want hear is Pavel who refund us

I know why your pray will never be answered!
CraigsCoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 01:18:28 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 02:17:54 PM by CraigsCoin

Any good news comming ?

low volume and price will let this coin dead  Undecided
the best news I want hear is Pavel who refund us

That is not going to happen for obvious reasons.

1. Big part of the budget was already spent;
2. There is no way to refund fairly simply because someone bought in ICO price and someone did bought in lower price and there is no way to find out how to refund fairly - buyback is not an option;
3. I simply will not do that because there is no reason to refund - everyone knew what they invest in from day 1 and had working product from day 1. I never even asked for as much as there was invested - the amount was decided by investors and everyone had all the numbers in perfect transparency. I never influenced price in any way and therefore can not be held responsible for any losses on exchange. All I did - offered everyone working coin, allowed people to determine it's value as they see fit and buy that coin with that price.  

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:41:24 PM

Pavel,

I found some more info with interesting ideas which could help in programming the creation of you future, "Digital Auction House" mentioned in your original post.

https://github.com/orisi/wiki/wiki/Orisi-White-Paper
https://github.com/orisi/wiki/wiki/Mastering-Distributed-Oracles
http://gavintech.blogspot.com/2014/06/bit-thereum.html

links found from the BCT thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=566704.0;all

I can't wait to see when this Auction House gets implemented into the coin!

Another interesting article: http://www.coindesk.com/ibm-executive-block-chain-internet-of-things/

"Welcome to the block chain house
Brody said that it’s too early to say what the practical characteristics a block chain-powered network of devices might have, but he did give a glimpse into some of the conceptual ideas IBM is playing with.
He said that smart contracts or programmed transactions could be used to interact with home appliances or even to enter the residence in the first place. A smart watch may contain smart contract triggers that detect a beacon placed in the doorway that triggers the latch and opens it once the micro transaction from the watch is received on the home’s block chain.

Brody explained:
    “My smartwatch has to have a transaction contract with my door to unlock it. That transaction has to be broadcast in the block chain so that all the devices in my block chain, that I own, recognize me and allow my watch to unlock any doors.”
One problem, he continued, lies in the speed of transactions. A homeowner wouldn’t want to wait five minutes in order to unlock their door or turn on a light every time they come and go. Brody said that one solution IBM could use involves programming a home’s “family of devices” to remember the source of a smart contract."

So since your coin already has the ability to post ads, and info on the blockchain couldn't there be a way to post a program on the blockchain as well, possibly both public or private?
Think about it.... once the wallets are smartphone compatible, imagine if someone decides to write a program on the blockchain that is compiled exclusively for CraigsCoin blockchain tech.
So lets say Bob creates a garage door opener program and posts it on Craigscoin blockchain for all to see. Somehow I could get my smartphone Craigcoin wallet to sync with that program and insert some sort of private key that only my phone/wallet would know, therefore be able to open and close the garage door remotely.

The article is stating, IBM is going to try and create the same thing - yet it will be "centralized" and therefore probably NSA hackable!

I'm no computer science techie by any means, but I just would like to throw the idea out to all of you guys. Again, the whole concept is that blockchain technology is going to recreate the way we run our lives, whether it's used for just currency, other applications, or both.

Cheers!
Craig

CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 01:58:34 PM

"Welcome to the block chain house
Brody said that it’s too early to say what the practical characteristics a block chain-powered network of devices might have, but he did give a glimpse into some of the conceptual ideas IBM is playing with.
He said that smart contracts or programmed transactions could be used to interact with home appliances or even to enter the residence in the first place. A smart watch may contain smart contract triggers that detect a beacon placed in the doorway that triggers the latch and opens it once the micro transaction from the watch is received on the home’s block chain.

Brody explained:
    “My smartwatch has to have a transaction contract with my door to unlock it. That transaction has to be broadcast in the block chain so that all the devices in my block chain, that I own, recognize me and allow my watch to unlock any doors.”
One problem, he continued, lies in the speed of transactions. A homeowner wouldn’t want to wait five minutes in order to unlock their door or turn on a light every time they come and go. Brody said that one solution IBM could use involves programming a home’s “family of devices” to remember the source of a smart contract."

So since your coin already has the ability to post ads, and info on the blockchain couldn't there be a way to post a program on the blockchain as well, possibly both public or private?
Think about it.... once the wallets are smartphone compatible, imagine if someone decides to write a program on the blockchain that is compiled exclusively for CraigsCoin blockchain tech.
So lets say Bob creates a garage door opener program and posts it on Craigscoin blockchain for all to see. Somehow I could get my smartphone Craigcoin wallet to sync with that program and insert some sort of private key that only my phone/wallet would know, therefore be able to open and close the garage door remotely.

The article is stating, IBM is going to try and create the same thing - yet it will be "centralized" and therefore NSA hackable!

I'm no computer science techie by any means, but I just would like to throw the idea out to all of you guys. Again, the whole concept is that blockchain technology is going to recreate the way we run our lives, whether it's used for just currency, other applications, or both.

Cheers!
Craig

Yeah the Internet of things is not new idea and there are lots and lots of bright minds that thinks about how to integrate this into everyday life. The fundamental problem I see here is lack of unification. i.e. the code for garage door opener that works for your door will not work for mine (let's pretend I have a garage for this one) because my garage controller uses different controller hardware and different RF transmitter/receiver. At first glance those issues are not very major but if you look closely the amount of those issues will very soon become overwhelming. Different countries, and even different regions have different regulations regarding many things making production of very similar hardware more unique inside (for example US, EU and China iPhone models different inside but appear identical outside). More than that you will have to standardize garage door mechanisms because different doors requires different actions to open them. Internet of things is both holy grail of modernization and ultimate hell for developers and manufacturers. Sure some giant companies like Apple or IBM are going that way but they are really really far from making it mainstream. In my personal opinion people must first learn how to get rid of misunderstanding between each other before trying to unify things they made for each other, because while we can not understand same language other people speak and constantly in conflict because of that, how can we expect our creations will do that? I think about tower of babel as of project that was never finished for that exact reason.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
3r197

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:59:46 PM

Yeah the Internet of things is not new idea and there are lots and lots of bright minds that thinks about how to integrate this into everyday life. The fundamental problem I see here is lack of unification. i.e. the code for garage door opener that works for your door will not work for mine (let's pretend I have a garage for this one) because my garage controller uses different controller hardware and different RF transmitter/receiver. At first glance those issues are not very major but if you look closely the amount of those issues will very soon become overwhelming. Different countries, and even different regions have different regulations regarding many things making production of very similar hardware more unique inside (for example US, EU and China iPhone models different inside but appear identical outside). More than that you will have to standardize garage door mechanisms because different doors requires different actions to open them. Internet of things is both holy grail of modernization and ultimate hell for developers and manufacturers. Sure some giant companies like Apple or IBM are going that way but they are really really far from making it mainstream. In my personal opinion people must first learn how to get rid of misunderstanding between each other before trying to unify things they made for each other, because while we can not understand same language other people speak and constantly in conflict because of that, how can we expect our creations will do that? I think about tower of babel as of project that was never finished for that exact reason.

I think I understand now - thanks for clarifying it for me. I can only imagine how tedious programming can be.

CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 03:11:50 PM

I think I understand now - thanks for clarifying it for me. I can only imagine how tedious programming can be.

Yeah If it was only was a programming issues. The real problem is hardware that in most cases produced specifically to solve single problem without any sort of unification or compatibility in mind. Think of all the microwaves from the different manufacturers - they all serves same initial purpose but the use drastically different internal components and algorithms makes them all different. There is no OS to control microwaves, or garage doors or fridges. Google tries to solve this in their own fashion allowing anyone to use Android OS on custom hardware as a unification tool, and not without certain degree of success I must say. However hardware incompatibility makes software development very hard task even when there is an OS that helps with that. For example think about simple smartphone app for android - dev must have in mind all the screen resolutions, all the different processors and other things to reach as many people as possible when developing an app. Looking from this angle I highly admire what Apple does - closed platform, highly unified hardware and OS, but we will always have to pay for this with our privacy.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:35:41 PM

Its ridiculous asking pavel to refund coins. Its no different to going to a casino and playing roulette, losing then asking for your money back. We knew what this coin was when we got into the ipo, pavel has done what he said he wld and is still here. If you cant take a loss in crypto you should'nt be here.

Blocknet definitely looks interesting. Could be very good for CRAIG!?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:20:16 PM

Its ridiculous asking pavel to refund coins. Its no different to going to a casino and playing roulette, losing then asking for your money back. We knew what this coin was when we got into the ipo, pavel has done what he said he wld and is still here. If you cant take a loss in crypto you should'nt be here.

Blocknet definitely looks interesting. Could be very good for CRAIG!?

Agree on every count, especially regarding blocknet which can be very usefull for CraigsCoin. Pavel is there any news from coders you mentioned before?
3r197

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:10:43 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 08:53:56 PM by 3r197

Some interesting articles on US government crackdown on Bitcoin regulations.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sec-sends-inquiry-letters-hundreds-bitcoin-companies-unregistered-securities/
http://www.coindesk.com/fincen-rules-bitcoin-payment-processors-exchanges-money-transmitters/

If the government cracks down on US based crypto-companies with regulations, would that not also create added fee's for them to continue running their business legitimately?
Don't know what to make of it yet - could possibly be a good thing for Craigscoin in the future once the auction house is opened up?
People could post an ad in the auction house wanting to sell or buy x amount of coins for x amount of another coin (with the use of secure multisignature tech) without having to use an exchange like Bittrex or Cryptsy.
In this aspect, higher exchange trasaction fees beefed up by government regulations wanting their piece of the pie, could be bypassed.

Thoughts?

BreadJoint

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:22:58 PM

I am holding my craigs. Dev is still here and working on updates.
I believe this coin is going to be big, it has real life use unlike 99% other coins out there
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:46:17 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 09:15:27 PM by Zebedee23

With the volume this coin has , it will be taken off bitrex in a couple of weeks. oh well, maybe next time

bullshit!!!! it needs under i think 0.2 every day or even less for 2 weeks or something. Vol is .above that at the moment, will change as things progress. and hay on craptsy as well

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
3r197

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:24:55 PM

Hey Pavel,

How hard would it be to create a CraigsCoin faucet website. I'd be more than happy to donate into it.

I mean, any little thing to get more exposure will help in stabilizing the price and therefore create a rise. For every 2 or 3 investors that buy into this at this price - if 1 out of them sees it for its true potential and holds, we will eventually break free from the ICO dumpers that have damaged the stability.

Yes/No?
3r197

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:00:12 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 01:16:17 PM by 3r197

Wow,
Congrats at the new bag holders.
Thanks for taking the money out of Bittrex - so far almost 50% of are out of Bittrex!!
Hope you are staking!

10/27/14

10/29/14

Just a matter of time before the price will begin its rise now.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: