April 26, 2024, 07:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: No Current Poll
NA - 0 (0%)
NA - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FoldingCoin - MINE FOR MEDICINE- PHASE 2.0  (Read 473621 times)
FoldingCoin (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:32:56 AM

is it possible to fold/mine directly to a poloniex FLDC wallet? I really don't like the counterwallet.
I wouldnt see why not but you would have to check with them. It would work though

Robert Ross - FoldingCoin Inc Administrator, Board Member -
FLDC Twitter: @foldingcoin - Skype: foldingcoin - Email: rross@foldingcoin.net - Join the Discord: Join Link My handle is @pooktwo#7260
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:43:05 AM

Are there any analytics for this? Anywhere I can see how many points have been earned because of this coin? I would be awesome to have a stats page showcasing how much computing power has been given to FaH because of this coin
Currently we have to ways:

The first shows all FLDC participants even those not on our team 226728. This can be found in the upper right hand corner of our website http://foldingcoin.net/ This is the actual total and is run once a day. Currently 1,099,730,217 FAH credits are from FLDC participants

The second is a third party website. They only show the stats for participants on our team 226728 though, but its a great source http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=226728

We do plan on creating our own stats page though on our website this year that will combine the 2. Also it should have the ability to merge different usernames based on their addresses so even if someone changes their username, can still have all their stats combined to see their total. When releasing the new Merged folding soon, this feature will be much needed.
Cool, that's really interesting to see. Joined the team, should get into the top 20 in a day or two Smiley
Great Cheesy Glad to have another high end "folder" with us! Remember, now you are no longer a "miner", you are now a "folder" Smiley
Not that high of capacity, I take that back. Was looking at the 24hr average and thinking it was total points :p
FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:44:30 AM

Are there any analytics for this? Anywhere I can see how many points have been earned because of this coin? I would be awesome to have a stats page showcasing how much computing power has been given to FaH because of this coin
Currently we have to ways:

The first shows all FLDC participants even those not on our team 226728. This can be found in the upper right hand corner of our website http://foldingcoin.net/ This is the actual total and is run once a day. Currently 1,099,730,217 FAH credits are from FLDC participants

The second is a third party website. They only show the stats for participants on our team 226728 though, but its a great source http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=226728

We do plan on creating our own stats page though on our website this year that will combine the 2. Also it should have the ability to merge different usernames based on their addresses so even if someone changes their username, can still have all their stats combined to see their total. When releasing the new Merged folding soon, this feature will be much needed.
Cool, that's really interesting to see. Joined the team, should get into the top 20 in a day or two Smiley
Great Cheesy Glad to have another high end "folder" with us! Remember, now you are no longer a "miner", you are now a "folder" Smiley
Not that high of capacity, I take that back. Was looking at the 24hr average and thinking it was total points :p
Every bit still counts my friend, thanks for folding Smiley

FLDC Twitter: @foldingcoin - Skype: foldingcoin - Email: rross@foldingcoin.net - Join the Discord: Join Link My handle is @pooktwo#7260
grouper fish

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:48:08 AM

is it possible to fold/mine directly to a poloniex FLDC wallet? I really don't like the counterwallet.
I wouldnt see why not but you would have to check with them. It would work though

thank you for the fast reply, will try changing the username on one of my workers and see how it works.  Smiley

FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:49:50 AM

thank you for the fast reply, will try changing the username on one of my workers and see how it works.  Smiley
No problem, let me know how it works out so i can promote that as an option (I will be asking Poloniex first though if i can advertise that, some exchanges dont like that. I used to do it as a miner for altcoins)

grouper fish

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:01:26 AM

No problem, let me know how it works out so i can promote that as an option (I will be asking Poloniex first though if i can advertise that, some exchanges dont like that. I used to do it as a miner for altcoins)

will do, right now I´m using two different names with the same passkey but I couldn't find anything in the passkey FAQ that said it was bound to a specific username so I guess it´s ok.

FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:05:44 AM

thank you for the fast reply, will try changing the username on one of my workers and see how it works.  Smiley

will do, right now I´m using two different names with the same passkey but I couldn't find anything in the passkey FAQ that said it was bound to a specific username so I guess it´s ok.
What I have learned, is if you use 2 different usernames with the same passkey, it will take one of the accounts a couple of days to catch up in points, but you will not loss out on any FLDC, you just might get them later

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:45:04 AM

Just a reminder for you guys, Robert (Foldingcoin) lives in the USA, where it is far past bedtime now (5AM). His dedication is admirable. Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:30:09 PM

day after day after day new records... nice for Science

so we can get some POWC next month ? Smiley
looks like a cool Asset...
interesting idea about adding more coins to the distribution
this can be the main platform for proof of work distribution of Assets... imagine the possibilities   Smiley

Powcoin counterparty folding coin ghetto selfie rap hop hop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6NniJNRA8U

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:33:33 PM

Just a reminder for you guys, Robert (Foldingcoin) lives in the USA, where it is far past bedtime now (5AM). His dedication is admirable. Smiley

I'm on a unique schedule now, 11am - 4am That way I am up for anyone around the world if needed, and I still have time to work with the other FLDC devs after they get off work around 7pm my time. So 4am is like midnight to me now Cheesy

I figure this is the best schedule to be on to be able to be up for anyone around the world, and I get the feeling that i'm sleeping in even though i'm not, tricking the brain lol

FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:35:03 PM

day after day after day new records... nice for Science

so we can get some POWC next month ? Smiley
looks like a cool Asset...
interesting idea about adding more coins to the distribution
this can be the main platform for proof of work distribution of Assets... imagine the possibilities   Smiley

Powcoin counterparty folding coin ghetto selfie rap hop hop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6NniJNRA8U

Yes February 5th is the launch day for the Merged Folding platform. We would love to become a way for other tokens to have POW without needing a separate blockchain

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:46:12 PM

I'm on a unique schedule now, 11am - 4am That way I am up for anyone around the world if needed, and I still have time to work with the other FLDC devs after they get off work around 7pm my time. So 4am is like midnight to me now Cheesy

I figure this is the best schedule to be on to be able to be up for anyone around the world, and I get the feeling that i'm sleeping in even though i'm not, tricking the brain lol

Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:03:59 PM

Does any of you guys know a profit calculator?
I understand this is mostly a honor game, folding for the world, but still I'd like to know if I can make back some cash.

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
kerbos5

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:23:58 PM

I understand this is mostly a honor game, folding for the world, but still I'd like to know if I can make back some cash.

We have been on a few exchanges, you might be able to look back at price history on them, the exchanges FLDC is listed on are posted on the website. The big news last week was that we were added to Poloniex exchange, and the demand there has been consistent, with some buy walls as high as 20 btc, albeit we have only been on there exchange for 4 days.....only going to get better, as more people find out what we are developing.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:57:02 PM

i am a member from polo n started folding !

jus want to know how many fldc i get for 240 points.. roughly
FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:01:39 PM

This is something that we could develop now that we are on a bigger exchange. Let me look more into this with our lead dev James and we can start making plans. We already have a lot on our plates, but this might be something easily done for a simply one on our website. I know in the new code, we will have the FLDC per FAH credits earned on a day to day basis, we should just have to extract that imformation and put it on a calculator for users to enter the FAH credits they get a day

FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:03:28 PM

i am a member from polo n started folding !

jus want to know how many fldc i get for 240 points.. roughly
Read the above comment first then:

For now, you can look at our distribution page http://foldingcoin.net/distribution/ and it has the daily breakdown of how many FLDC per credit.

Today was abour 0.033 FLDC per FAH credits, so that would be about 7.92 FLDC

FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:30:56 AM

Bitcointalk is back!!!! It was a sad day today learning about the disk failures, but it seems like most everything is still here. Please everyone let me know if you have notcied any posts missing, thanks and good job folding!

mikerbiker6

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:51:42 PM

I just noticed about the fact that FLDC was added to Poloniex, congratulations!!!

Sell while you can, slow bleedout incoming.
Price always launches high on exchanges, but wait a few weeks for it to stabilize

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:47:16 PM

I just noticed about the fact that FLDC was added to Poloniex, congratulations!!!

Sell while you can, slow bleedout incoming.
Price always launches high on exchanges, but wait a few weeks for it to stabilize
We will be announcing a higher profile token that will become part of the Merged Folding family on Monday, we are really excited for this Smiley Dont sell out yet, with this announcement it should help increase the price again on Poloniex

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: